• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I am running on empty. Have to work, but I end up just staring at my work with a head full of fog, not knowing what to do, and repeatedly returning here to distract myself with something to "unjam" my brain. It stops working, by the way, the distraction thing. I find myself too low to even participate in discussions. Definitely too low to be productive. But what choice do I have...

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Good. Took all the tender plants inside and used the empty troughs for spring onions and leaks. Finished off the leaf litter crate. Bloody eucalyptus wood, loads of swearing and bent nails! Now I can go and collect leaves which gives me a reason to get out of the house into the woods, even if the weather is bad.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Exhausting. Moving into a new apartment, packed the truck today. I'm not 25 anymore. Shit is HARD when you're almost 50 and have spent the last 10 years sitting on your ass playing video games. Don't even have any friends to help me move. Had to hire strangers to help me tomorrow. I used to have so many friends... :aw:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Exhausting. Moving into a new apartment, packed the truck today. I'm not 25 anymore. Shit is HARD when you're almost 50 and have spent the last 10 years sitting on your ass playing video games. Don't even have any friends to help me move. Had to hire strangers to help me tomorrow. I used to have so many friends... :aw:
I can relate to all of that! :hug:

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
wanted to do one of the last preps for my departure which is washing a huge pile of laundry. i want this place to be clean and not have people think i was a slob. But i didnt do it and spent all day messaging people dumb stuff on steam since im lonely af .lol. hella pathetic.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I've only been awake for an hour and a half and my day is already awful. I woke up with bad anxiety that won't go away. I'm hungry but my anxiety is making me feel sick which makes it hard to eat. Suicidal thoughts are strong. I want to drink my SN but my mom is home and it's too late today to do it at my ctb place outside. Now I'm feeling frustrated.

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Didn't sleep at night, did some renovation things in my apartment and then went to buy a rope (it's funny how I do some things better from one side and destroy everything from another), then spent around 3 hours on a random walk in the forest, and even make some pictures there
P00930-165341.jpg

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I woke up and had a big cup of stress with milk, then I went about my day doing useless things, inventing problems and failing to successfully complete my tasks.

And now I am online, sick with worry about all the mistakes I've done during the day.

I look forward to a long night full of interrupted sleep, with a generous sprinkle of anxiety on top.

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Slept badly, tired, still avoiding paperwork, shed a tear earlier when I was reading a goodbye thread and thought about all the others who have passed away and my own misery. Went for a walk and feel the same as before.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Today was okay. I went to my group therapy and my therapist is talking about discharge from the program. I really don't want to discharge, but it is what it is I guess. I'm sick of some of the staff commenting on how I need to get a job though. I would if I didn't have articulation and short term memory issues. When they comment on stuff like that, it makes me want to ctb even more because it makes me feel like a useless member to society. Might get SN one day when I buy some jeans from a certain website.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I have to go back to work. Can someone please give me some contagious illness so I can get another doctor's excuse? I like not working too much. I miss it, just, you know, not the not having an income part.

• Hugs
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Self sabotage seems so tempting. Break up with girlfriend. Quit school. Take a taxi ride somewhere full of horrible dangerous people and strand myself there. Would that be enough then? Would I be free then?

• Hugs
catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
Self sabotage seems so tempting. Break up with girlfriend. Quit school. Take a taxi ride somewhere full of horrible dangerous people and strand myself there. Would that be enough then? Would I be free then?
That sounds like my life right there. It's overrated. Dangerous people aren't all that interesting. They're mostly just annoying, plus you have to invest in rifles and whatnot on the off chance you fall victim to a home invasion. I got a nice AR at the ready, myself. Plus, you have to get a job at a horrible factory doing mundane, menial crap to pay off your student loans, rent, and bills, as well as supporting whatever various vices you've picked up along the way. Stay in school, get a good job, do or don't break up with the girlfriend, whatevs, but don't do the other stuff. It's not worth it.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
That sounds like my life right there. It's overrated. Dangerous people aren't all that interesting. They're mostly just annoying, plus you have to invest in rifles and whatnot on the off chance you fall victim to a home invasion. I got a nice AR at the ready, myself. Plus, you have to get a job at a horrible factory doing mundane, menial crap to pay off your student loans, rent, and bills, as well as supporting whatever various vices you've picked up along the way. Stay in school, get a good job, do or don't break up with the girlfriend, whatevs, but don't do the other stuff. It's not worth it.
Aww, lame. I was hoping maybe they'd shoot me for invading their territory. Maybe I could pretend to try and steal drugs or something. The girlfriend is the only reason why I've held on this long, but really she deserves better than a girl like me. School, job, it's all so much, and I'm not smart enough. Thanks for the advice and reply though.

• Hugs
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm done with work. I ate the last piece of an ice cream cake from the freezer and now I'm lying in bed. This is where I always want to be. In bed. I never want to leave.

• Hugs
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I'm feeling that kind of seething hatred where the person it's directed at will never care to understand where it's coming from. Unrequited hatred. I'll soon forget about it but it fuels my bias against everyone

Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
Bad, very bad. Usually my days are not that good, but today's been a very difficult day. Eddie Van Halen passed away yesterday, and the guy was my super hero. I'm feeling an emptiness inside that I haven't felt since my brother's passing, three years ago.

• Hugs
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
Mopey and mad, my dreams decided to show me someone from my past and it felt real. Now I'm listening to reddit stories about heroine ods.

• Hugs
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Like any other day. Stressed, tired of being told "it is what it is" and "we all have to do it" (In regards to living life and working).
Hopeless, wanting to cry but so numb that I can't. Wish there was an easier way out (relative to what is already considered the easiest).

• Hugs