so basically say like "screw every year until the universe implodes/etc" lol
OK. Now we are talking, as long as we are telling all to get screwed, I am in

Reactions: HereToday
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Or a wine-laden lovely person, as I recall, with eyeballs rolling around. LOL
well I'm actually sober. I freaking hate how well my kidneys/liver filters out alcohol. I get a freaking hangover within an hour or two of slowing down drinking!

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Hey did @Jean4 sneak off to have a nap while no one was looking?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
@realjunes to start your 2020 here's my home made chocolate cake I promised.

View attachment 23190

Why does it sometimes do it as link other times the actual picture damn it I did it the same way as I always do
Fantastic and beautiful, but I was hinting for the other angled selfie as before. Nevertheless, I will FEAST and am so grateful. Looking forward to the tasty roast. Thank you, my lady.

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I just realised I wasted my last new years. I should have celebrated it, got a flight somewhere else, celebrated it again, got another flight, etc

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
well I'm actually sober. I freaking hate how well my kidneys/liver filters out alcohol. I get a freaking hangover within an hour or two of slowing down drinking!
That is just not right, what happened to good old fashioned self harm?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just realised I wasted my last new years. I should have celebrated it, got a flight somewhere else, celebrated it again, got another flight, etc
Well if it makes you feel any better.... given the take off/landing/etc and possible boarding/gate switches, you'd be celebrating in the airport, and could've easily landed before/after new years, and just not of been able to "celebrate"

Seriously though, I've thought of the same myself.

Reactions: realjunes and HereToday
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

That's must be so frustrating!! I never get hangovers

Reactions: Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Now THAT sounds productive, memorable.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That is just not right, what happened to good old fashioned self harm?
Yeah.. it's the only reason I'd be worried about SN (but not). I totally damaged my liver 20 years ago with a failed attempt (I was in pain for weeks, you can probably figure out what I did), so I can easily overload my body's functioning. But things like pills that say "work for X amount of time", I get half that, 3/4 at most, because my body processes it and filters it out so quickly.

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah.. it's the only reason I'd be worried about SN (but not). I totally damaged my liver 20 years ago with a failed attempt (I was in pain for weeks, you can probably figure out what I did), so I can easily overload my body's functioning. But things like pills that say "work for X amount of time", I get half that, 3/4 at most, because my body processes it and filters it out so quickly.
I have a somewhat similar concern, I have hyperthyroidism so my body is on overdrive and I have a very fast metabolism. I think I'll take more SN to make up for it

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's must be so frustrating!! I never get hangovers
Yeah, I mean I call it a hangover, it's more of a headache that happens, but if I drink water, or was hydrated before, it doesn't happen... so I just assume it's a hangover. I also go from "omg I fell to the floor ROFL" to "look I can spin on one foot with my eyes closed and not fall over" like an hour later It is annoying AF.

I honestly think it's something punishing me for previous attempts, so as a joke made me process things quicker. Really though it's just a thing that random people have.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Blue, for goodness sakes, what time is it out there in the frontier?
Yeah, I mean I call it a hangover, it's more of a headache that happens, but if I drink water, or was hydrated before, it doesn't happen... so I just assume it's a hangover. I also go from "omg I fell to the floor ROFL" to "look I can spin on one foot with my eyes closed and not fall over" like an hour later It is annoying AF.

I honestly think it's something punishing me for previous attempts, so as a joke made me process things quicker. Really though it's just a thing that random people have.
OMG. You are like a Ripley's Believe it or Not, character. How unique you are. And I take it you spent a good amount of time in airplanes?
@Jean4
WHERE are you, hostest?
Okay, now I have to worry about @Morphinekiss all night. Bless her.
Who is left out there in Mountain, Pacific and farther west times, at least those awake?

Last edited:
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Well here's to another shitty decade. Maybe it'll be better than this one. Probably not though.

• Hugs
Reactions: HereToday, Worthless_nobody and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Blue, for goodness sakes, what time is it out there in the frontier?

OMG. You are like a Ripley's Believe it or Not, character. How unique you are. And I take it you spent a good amount of time in airplanes?
@Jean4
WHERE are you, hostest?

But yeah, don't think it's that unique. I've always had a believe that given all humans, and genetic diversity, it's possible that there are people who are immune to things that would kill others. Some may be deathly allergic to things that no one else is allergic. Just like a variation "just in case" but we'd never know a person has it. Like with hangovers, if someone's hydrated, technically you wouldn't get one. Most people just aren't. If I know I'd be drinking, I'd totally drink fluids before, during, and after "just in case".

Like even with those weird resistance things? I can't hold my breath underwater for more than like 20seconds. Half of my family were divers, the other half had swimmers who could be under a minute. I am allergic to rubber, basically all rubber (including tires). No one else in the family is allergic to rubber.

I hate flying lol.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
But yeah, don't think it's that unique. I've always had a believe that given all humans, and genetic diversity, it's possible that there are people who are immune to things that would kill others. Some may be deathly allergic to things that no one else is allergic. Just like a variation "just in case" but we'd never know a person has it. Like with hangovers, if someone's hydrated, technically you wouldn't get one. Most people just aren't. If I know I'd be drinking, I'd totally drink fluids before, during, and after "just in case".

Like even with those weird resistance things? I can't hold my breath underwater for more than like 20seconds. Half of my family were divers, the other half had swimmers who could be under a minute. I am allergic to rubber, basically all rubber (including tires). No one else in the family is allergic to rubber.

I hate flying lol.
Whoops, misread. Great observations though.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Whoops, misread. Great observations though.
So, basically you are saying, don't waste money on one of those DNA tests on TV as it really won't tell us anything, based on family DNA, we are all peculiarly peculiar, genetically speaking.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
If any of you want to go to bed, I won't be offended at all. It's now officially 11 PM. One hour to go.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
hour seven minutes then for you :)

OMG... why is my name in what looks to be pea soup vomit?
I'm trying to make as many posts as I can because the vomit green is upsetting me lol. I think I'll go play some of the word games on here anything!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So, basically you are saying, don't waste money on one of those DNA tests on TV as it really won't tell us anything, based on family DNA, we are all peculiarly peculiar, genetically speaking.
eh, who knows. I bought one--mainly for family reasons, and out of curiosity to where it claimed relatives were fun as I didn't trust family lol. But they are unique to you (or are supposed to be), so there's that.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Hmmm should I make another drink or not...ugh...all this Xanax and I'm not passing out!

• Hugs
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
eh, who knows. I bought one--mainly for family reasons, and out of curiosity to where it claimed relatives were fun as I didn't trust family lol. But they are unique to you (or are supposed to be), so there's that.
I think I would rather just think, pretend, in my own mind that I spawned from more enviable ancestors than my birth certificate tells me.
Hmmm should I make another drink or not...ugh...all this Xanax and I'm not passing out!
Have another drink for the team. In solidarity, I will fetch another one myself, so you will have company.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody