R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I think @Jean4 is pink now. I want to be pink! I'll have to look and see how many posts you have to make to get to pink. I don't know if I'll be here that long.
I know in the end it won't matter because I'll just be gray with a line through my name.

I live in Washington State near Seattle, so it's just as rainy. In fact, I've heard that many Brits who move to the United States move to both Oregon and Washington State because the weather here is much like the weather over there.
I lived in Washington State, the other end, for about 7 years, didn't care for it, weather wise.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think around post 600 it gets better. 500s are gross color too.

OK.... that's it.... I have to stay around just to get a decent color... then it can become line-through. omg.... is that the point of the colors?!? make us hate them so we stay around longer? olo

Reactions: realjunes
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
So when does this pea soup puke green, color from the exorcist end?
I think you have to get to 600 or 700 to get out of the green colors. After the puke green, I think there's another ugly yellowish green color. Then you get to the orange where I am now. I don't know who thought these colors up or who decided how many postings would receive what color. I think they need a complete do over.

Reactions: Carina
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I live in Washington State near Seattle, so it's just as rainy. In fact, I've heard that many Brits who move to the United States move to both Oregon and Washington State because the weather here is much like the weather over there.
I'd like to visit Washington, but I'm an LA girl at heart. When I still had motivation to travel, LA was my favourite destination in the world

Reactions: BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
So when does this pea soup puke green, color from the exorcist end?
@Carina
You are the genetics/dna expert. I didn't even notice the color schemes on our names, until the colors offended my fellow members here. Am I genetically unaware of offensive colors, or is it just because I am a male, and we don't notice such things?

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
OK.... that's it.... I have to stay around just to get a decent color... then it can become line-through. omg.... is that the point of the colors?!? make us hate them so we stay around longer? olo
Lol I feel silly for caring so much about the color but damn is it ugly. In the feedback section someone made some great suggestions with lovely colors. Maybe I'll be here long enough to reach 600. Im going to try...damn bpd makes it so rough emotions all over.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'd like to visit Washington, but I'm an LA girl at heart. When I still had motivation to travel, LA was my favourite destination in the world
I lived in LA in the early 1990s. Unfortunately, I moved there just two weeks before the Rodney King riots happened and it scared the hell out of me. Very bad memories. I moved there from a small town in the Midwest and it was a very bad introduction to the city. I love visiting LA, but I would never live there again. I'm only living in Washington because that's where my husband's ashes are located. I don't really like living on the West Coast because it's really expensive. But I moved here to be close to my husband's ashes so that when I go, they can just take me over to the cemetery and cremate me and place me next to him and it won't be a big deal. They won't have to fly my body across the country or anything. I don't trust my husband's family to do that anyway. They'd probably just throw me in any cheap hole in the ground that was available.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: realjunes and HereToday
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't give a damn about the colours? :hihi:

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
What does "olo" mean?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Carina
You are the genetics/dna expert. I didn't even notice the color schemes on our names, until the colors offended my fellow members here. Am I genetically unaware of offensive colors, or is it just because I am a male, and we don't notice such things?
Not expert lol -- colors are subjective really. I think the people who don't like the colors are just more vocal about it ;)

(oh and mentioning as it was a neat/unexpected thing) Although there was a mayor in a town that had an ugly sign, colors didn't match, I was curious, and ran it through color-blind variants (things to see about what it'd look like under different forms of color blindness)--one of them made it look freaking beautiful!

Last edited:
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Lol I feel silly for caring so much about the color but damn is it ugly. In the feedback section someone made some great suggestions with lovely colors. Maybe I'll be here long enough to reach 600. Im going to try...damn bpd makes it so rough emotions all over.
I didn't really notice it either until my name turned that puke green color. Maybe it is a female thing, I don't know.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Carina
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I didn't really notice it either until my name turned that puke green color. Maybe it is a female thing, I don't know.
I liked the blue colors. I want a pink name but I know that won't happen. I been here since February and I'm only in 400s... although over the summer I really tried to get better so I didn't post much at all.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Maybe I can cheer you all up to remind you green is nature's color? Or the stupid color I had to wear in the Army!

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, BlueWidow and Carina
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I lived in LA in the early 1990s. Unfortunately, I moved there just two weeks before the Rodney King riots happened and it scared the hell out of me. Very bad memories. I moved there from a small town in the Midwest and it was a very bad introduction to the city. I love visiting LA, but I would never live there again. I'm only living in Washington because that's where my husband's ashes are located. I don't really like living on the West Coast because it's really expensive. But I moved here to be close to my husband's ashes so that when I go, they can just take me over to the cemetery and cremate me and place me next to him and it won't be a big deal. They won't have to fly my body across the country or anything. I don't trust my husband's family to do that anyway. They'd probably just throw me in any cheap hole in the ground that was available.
So sorry to hear about your husband. I can't even imagine being in that situation, but I'd also want to be placed next to him. I hope there's an afterlife and we can all be with our loves ones again :heart:

• Love
Reactions: realjunes and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
15 minutes
So sorry to hear about your husband. I can't even imagine being in that situation, but I'd also want to be placed next to him. I hope there's an afterlife and we can all be with our loves ones again :heart:
Thank you. I do too. :heart:
I liked the blue colors. I want a pink name but I know that won't happen. I been here since February and I'm only in 400s... although over the summer I really tried to get better so I didn't post much at all.
I like the blue colors best because it went with my screen name.

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, realjunes and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
15 minutes

Thank you. I do too. :heart:

I like the blue colors best because it went with my screen name.
Maybe I can cheer you all up to remind you green is nature's color? Or the stupid color I had to wear in the Army!
I guess, now that I think about it, I have an obvious ambivalence to the color green. LOL

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Home. Decided not to wait. If my liver ruptures in my sleep so be it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Worthless_nobody and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Home. Decided not to wait. If my liver ruptures in my sleep so be it.
OMG! I have been so worried about you. Thank god you checked in.
You are just in time too, for our western friends. Tell us how you are, if and when you feel like it. Nevertheless Welcome back.

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss and BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Almost 2020 for you!

That sounds... painful What happened?
I've got a rare liver condition and have 15+ liver tumors. Waiting on surgery and they could rupture in the mean time. Was having sharp shooting pains and freaked out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've got a rare liver condition and have 15+ liver tumors. Waiting on surgery and they could rupture in the mean time. Was having sharp shooting pains and freaked out.
I'm sorry, since you went in I really hoped they would've been able to have helped you.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Happy New Year @BlueWidow you made it to another decade

• Love
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR @BlueWidow!!!!! :heart::heart::heart: Sending you all my love. It's been an honour to keep you company tonight. I hope we brought you some comfort, however small. Wishing you an amazing new years day and may 2020 show you the kindness you deserve. Its 8am so I'm gonna pass out now!

Thank you everyone for the company, you made tonight bearable. Wishing everyone a happier decade than the last

• Love