2020 holy hell I freaking made it

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, realjunes, BlueWidow and 1 other person
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR @Carina, @BlueWidow and anyone else in that time zone!!!! May 2020 be kinder to you all

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

Attachments

• 6A3A9A47-C713-47A0-8A44-D2C6E0EA42EC.gif
    6A3A9A47-C713-47A0-8A44-D2C6E0EA42EC.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The song actually said "It's the end of the world as we know it" at the exact 2020 start rofl

• Love
Reactions: realjunes, Ame, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

Attachments

• 7D775A35-DF5B-4993-BE5D-F29A2A36D883.gif
    7D775A35-DF5B-4993-BE5D-F29A2A36D883.gif
    98.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 073E3BED-CA50-4A7F-BCD3-A3BAA9DC1A70.gif
    073E3BED-CA50-4A7F-BCD3-A3BAA9DC1A70.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR @Carina, @BlueWidow and anyone else in that time zone!!!! May 2020 be kinder to you all
Actually, I'm on the west coast. It's only 10:01 in my time zone. I still have two hours to go. Only Alaska, Hawaii, and Pago Pago see the new year after I do. I'm just about the last place to see it.

Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
And I just laughed.... just based all prior countdowns.

I'll take this small win for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: HereToday
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Actually, I'm on the west coast. It's only 10:01 in my time zone. I still have two hours to go. Only Alaska, Hawaii, and Pago Pago see the new year after I do. I'm just about the last place to see it.
Oh my bad, launched the fireworks prematurely. I'll be back in 1 hour 57 mins :blarg:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, Jean4 and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Oh my bad, launched the fireworks prematurely. I'll be back in 1 hour 57 mins :blarg:
If there's almost nobody left, it won't surprise me. I actually don't know if I'm going to be left or not. I may not be able to stand up right by then. It depends on how much more I drink. I was planning to drink until I passed out, so I'm going to try to pass out after midnight. We'll see how it goes! :wink:

Reactions: Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Inasmuch as I was born and raised in California, I hereby SWEAR allegiance to you western frontiers people, I shall remain steadfast, until YOU get a New Year.

• Love
Reactions: HereToday and BlueWidow
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
If there's almost nobody left, it won't surprise me. I actually don't know if I'm going to be left or not. I may not be able to stand up right by then. It depends on how much more I drink. I was planning to drink until I passed out, so I'm going to try to pass out after midnight. We'll see how it goes! :wink:
I'd stay up for you if you stay up for yourself :pfff:

Reactions: BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
HereToday,
You are here, today, I though you were gone yesterday, in the future, but you are back to the past now. YOU are freaking me out, time traveler. Change your name, I can't handle the truth!

• Wow
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, HereToday and Ame
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Inasmuch as I was born and raised in California, I hereby SWEAR allegiance to you western frontiers people, I shall remain steadfast, until YOU get a New Year.
Thanks! At least I feel better now. I don't really know what happened. I was feeling fine and within a matter of 30 minutes I just suddenly started feeling like total shit earlier today. I started missing my husband really badly and I had a crying fit where I couldn't stop crying. It just came out of nowhere. I hate it when that happens. Luckily, I had just eaten, or else I might've actually gone for my SN. I'm feeling really good right now though. The rum has definitely kicked in! :pfff:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: realjunes, Ame, HereToday and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Sorry guys, no kisses, in the ER. I'm ok. Update later.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: realjunes, Worthless_nobody, HereToday and 2 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'd stay up for you if you stay up for yourself :pfff:
I intend to try to stay up. At this point it's an hour and 15 minutes, so I think I can make it!
I'll slow my drinking down a little bit until after midnight when it doesn't matter if I pass out.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and HereToday
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
HereToday,
You are here, today, I though you were gone yesterday, in the future, but you are back to the past now. YOU are freaking me out, time traveler. Change your name, I can't handle the truth!
Hahaha if only. I'm still waiting for my 'GoneTomorrow', that would be the greatest romance story the world has ever seen

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm still here. I took more Xanax. I have the worst insomnia so I'll still be up if anyone wants anyone to chat with. Hugs to you all. Fuck 2019!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, HereToday and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Hahaha if only. I'm still waiting for my 'GoneTomorrow', that would be the greatest romance story the world has ever seen
Absolutely, you have a tale to tell.
I'm still here. I took more Xanax. I have the worst insomnia so I'll still be up if anyone wants anyone to chat with. Hugs to you all. Fuck 2019!
I got the distinct feeling this will be a no sleeper night. In box open.
@Squiddy,
Why do I think you are lurking out there, perhaps snacking? Huh?

Last edited:
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
And fuck 2020 in advance too!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, BlueWidow and realjunes
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm yawning so much.... but trying to stay awake.
How about we do a for-next loop, from 2020 to like the maximum number of a 64bit number, and have it print "screw i" where i is the number lol

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Seriously dude/dudette, where in the world are you HereToday, with all your tomorrows and yesterdays?

How about we do a for-next loop, from 2020 to like the maximum number of a 64bit number, and have it print "screw i" where i is the number lol

I don't know what that means technical person, but I do remember the who 2K freak out, but whatever you suggest, I and the possee will march with you.

Reactions: BlueWidow and HereToday
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019

Yeah didn't get a word of that. We got an intellectual over here

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Seriously dude/dudette, where in the world are you HereToday, with all your tomorrows and yesterdays?

I don't know what that means technical person, but I do remember the who 2K freak out, but whatever you suggest, I and the possee will march with you.
basically it'd print like:
screw 2020
screw 2021
screw 9,223,372,036,854,775,807

so basically say like "screw every year until the universe implodes/etc" lol

Reactions: BlueWidow and HereToday