Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think I would rather just think, pretend, in my own mind that I spawned from more enviable ancestors than my birth certificate tells me.
My mom always told me I was hatched I told her after "you lied! IT says I was born .... " and tried to act mad, but it was just a joke she's said for years lol
Hmmm should I make another drink or not...ugh...all this Xanax and I'm not passing out!
Would another drink help?

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
7am for me. Still here. Tonight is meant to be a celebration after all

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
OK, I have officially had way too much to drink. I just bumped into the wall. In my defense though, it was dark! :pfff:
7am for me. Still here. Tonight is meant to be a celebration after all
I commend you for staying up until 7 AM. That's very kind of you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, HereToday and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK, I have officially had way too much to drink. I just bumped into the wall. In my defense though, it was dark! :pfff:
The wall knew what it was getting into, magically appearing there when a drunk person was wandering around in the dark

• Love
Reactions: realjunes and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
The wall knew what it was getting into, magically appearing there when a drunk person was wandering around in the dark
Right! It shouldn't have gotten in my way. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Stupid wall, jumping out to hit you!

Reactions: Carina
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Everyone deserves to have people stay up for them on these occasions, even if it's just strangers on the Internet. Feeling so much love for this community tonight, we really are a special bunch

• Love
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Everyone deserves to have people stay up for them on these occasions, even if it's just strangers on the Internet. Feeling so much love for this community tonight, we really are a special bunch
Aren't we though?

• Love
Reactions: Carina, HereToday and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
There go the fireworks. All the people around me are shooting them off early.

Reactions: Carina and HereToday
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, see on discord, in non-SS based things/people even, I've seen a LOT of people post things like "only X more days, we can get through this!" and similar, because this is a horrible time for many. No one should have to be alone, people don't leave them alone when they just have a hard time, and with us? As long as someone's here, no harm being with them as the year ticks over.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Aren't we though?
It's sad how this website is maligned when there are so many great people here. The people who are complaining about it, like Shawm Shatto's parents ( I believe that was the girl's name who brought attention to the website. It was before I got here though) just don't understand all the good that it does. They lie about it and claimed that we try to force each other into ending our lives, which is totally not true. In fact, we can encourage each other not to end our lives if it's at all possible. However, we also respect each other enough to allow each person to make their own choice about their own life. That's something the rest of the world doesn't do.

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
It's sad how this website is maligned when there are so many great people here. The people who are complaining about it, like Shawm Shatto's parents ( I believe that was the girl's name who brought attention to the website. It was before I got here though) just don't understand all the good that it does. They lie about it and claimed that we try to force each other into ending our lives, which is totally not true. In fact, we can encourage each other not to end our lives if it's at all possible. However, we also respect each other enough to allow each person to make their own choice about their own life. That's something the rest of the world doesn't do.
I could not say more or better, BW. Right on, as we say in California.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Another drink made. I started back up the counting game someone come count with me this vomit green name needs to go lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, realjunes and BlueWidow
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Agreed, but I guess in their grief their first instinct is to find someone to blame. People who aren't suicidal would never understand how important this website is to us. I attempted before I even knew this website existed, and the only reason I've waited this long to attempt again is that I'm now aware of SN, and can choose to go in a peaceful way. Pro lifers would prefer I go in a violent way with no support..

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and realjunes
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure most of the people here are here because everything else failed. This is either the last resort, or just wanting someone who cares. All these on the outside act like "they wouldn't have done it if not for the website!" uh, yeah, yeah they would've. And they may have done things in a way that would've been much more painful/etc. I mean I know my viewpoint's been slanted since a teenager, but still. More good happens here than not, even in outcomes that people outside don't want.

• Love
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
39 minutes
Blue,
I haven't heard from any Alaskans or Hawaiians, in far yonder time zones, on this thread, have you? Unless the elusive @HereToday is leaving us uninformed to remain mysterious!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Another drink made. I started back up the counting game someone come count with me this vomit green name needs to go lol.
I didn't like that color either. Luckily, that was about the time that @Jean4 started the Christmas thread. I think I've actually gone through two colors since she started it.
Blue,
I haven't heard from any Alaskans or Hawaiians, in far yonder time zones, on this thread, have you? Unless the elusive @HereToday is leaving us uninformed to remain mysterious!
As far as I know, there aren't any Alaskans or Hawaiians here. Or any people from Pago Pago. Those are the only time zones left after the West Coast of the United States.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I didn't like that color either. Luckily, that was about the time that @Jean4 started the Christmas thread. I think I've actually gone through two colors since she started it.
It's the 400-500 posts that are the worst. Your color now is good though. I should have posted more but I been really struggling here lately.

• Love
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Blue,
Lol I'm in the UK, I wish I lived in Hawaii! Seems like such a chill place, not to mention the views and beaches. Yet here I am in cold, rainy and racist UK. Lol

• Aww..
Reactions: realjunes
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
It's the 400-500 posts that are the worst. Your color now is good though. I should have posted more but I been really struggling here lately.
Oh, come on @Raven Moon , we love you in many splendored colors!

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So when does this pea soup puke green, color from the exorcist end?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Lol I'm in the UK, I wish I lived in Hawaii! Seems like such a chill place, not to mention the views and beaches. Yet here I am in cold, rainy and racist UK. Lol
Ah hah! Mystery solved! Happy New Year

• Love
Reactions: HereToday and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I think @Jean4 is pink now. I want to be pink! I'll have to look and see how many posts you have to make to get to pink. I don't know if I'll be here that long.
I know in the end it won't matter because I'll just be gray with a line through my name.
I live in Washington State near Seattle, so it's just as rainy. In fact, I've heard that many Brits who move to the United States move to both Oregon and Washington State because the weather here is much like the weather over there.

Reactions: HereToday
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think @Jean4 is pink now. I want to be pink! I'll have to look and see how many posts you have to make to get to pink. I don't know if I'll be here that long.
I know in the end it won't matter because I'll just be gray with a line through my name.

I live in Washington State near Seattle, so it's just as rainy. In fact, I've heard that many Brits who move to the United States move to both Oregon and Washington State because the weather here is much like the weather over there.
She has over 2000 posts I believe.

I kind of wish the grey with line through it was somehow sexier or something. Pointless I know, but still.