• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Beboopboop

Dec 29, 2021
Hi,

In the Scams Megathread Berlin posted about a scammer, saying:

"Rachel74 :
She gave multiple emails saying it was Chinese bob.
Starting with D.... @ProtonMail"

Is the email listed in this website's posted PPH pg. 326 a scam address or is Rachel's address a scam address because the "D" is capitalized?

Please help.

Thank you,
I'm just trying to find out if this is a scam address.

Last edited:
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I'll copy paste this from your other thread as they are the same
Hi @Beboopboop , and @vitaly I can't answer your questions and you need to understand that there is a proper way of doing things, and this is meant to keep the forum and members safe. No discussion of sources or methods, if you have a question just make more posts until you can message some trusted members to confirm whatever you need to know.

All the best,

GentleSoul
Just keep posting and being active on the forum and you will unlock PM privileges, then you can msg some trusted users if you need

omarnevis

omarnevis

Jan 14, 2022
I'll copy paste this from your other thread as they are the same

Just keep posting and being active on the forum and you will unlock PM privileges, then you can msg some trusted users if you need
Thanks for the advice