• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Most of those products contain only 6.25% SN. For this method to work it has to be 95% or higher.

The large amount of curing salt to be swallowed with such a low dose of SN would most definitely lead to explosive vomiting and make one very, very sick.
The stuff i have seen is 0.6 Sodium Nitrite, 99.35 Sodium Chloride, guessing that's not the right stuff then

Reactions: wljourney and coelophysis23
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
People keep mentioning explosive vomiting from salt. I have done several pink Himalayan sea salt water flushes and not one time have I ever vomited. I did however have explosive diarrhea, as it would force a bowel movement.
Yes that too LOL

How much salt would you consume for a "flush"?

If you wanted to get a dose of 5g SN one would have to consume 3 oz/90g of curing salt (also known as Prague powder).

• Wow
Reactions: coelophysis23 and Shu
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
anyone who got their sn from a polish website? I just want to confirm i'm not going to get scammed.

Reactions: coelophysis23
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Does SN last infinitely if I don't open the bag?

U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
Does SN last infinitely if I don't open the bag?
People are saying that half-life is around 80 days. If it fully vacuum sealed then it can last infinitely.
But we don't know conditions it was stored before it was delivered and packed.

• Informative
Reactions: UnravelingWinter
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
People are saying that half-life is around 80 days. If it fully vacuum sealed then it can last infinitely.
There are tables that show the rate of oxidation into nitrate online, but someone would have to pay to access them since the research articles aren't free. :aw:

80 days sounds reasonable though.

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Is the SN from IC vacuum sealed? I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if it is

TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
80 days so almost 3 months, if the jar has been opened I guess

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Is the SN from IC vacuum sealed? I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if it is
What???? Only 80 days???
I expected a longer shelf life than that.

Do you guys vacuum seal the bottles once they arrive? With a simple household vacuum sealer and plastic bags?

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Not sure if it is. But mine says exp date is 2025 so it's mostly likely that + a few years on top of that.

Reactions: wljourney
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Mine came sealed in a plastic bottle. It said that it expired in 2024, I bought it in 2020. I have opened it 2 times. I do not know what to think... :(

O

OneTime

Mar 30, 2022
Newish here and looking for reliable SN source in or to UK...
Can Anyone Help??

N

notmuchlonger

Nov 25, 2021
If anyone can find a source for SN in the UK/EU please PM me, I am desperate

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I desperately need a UK source. I have completely run out of viable options and had no luck. Considering turning to riskier things nowadays - becoming desperate.

Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
Does anyone recommend this brand? Its from polish chem store. They say "pure".

O

OneTime

Mar 30, 2022
@Starylain001 that picture probably wants removing asap..... i think its site rules....

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
If you read the site rules you'll see that we don't share sources in the open forum. If you post a picture of something that shows the company name/supplier you are posting a source.

Reactions: demuic and OneTime
O

OneTime

Mar 30, 2022
Sorry for that @Starylain001 ....... You probably need to PM someone for that information..........

Starylain001

Starylain001

Apr 10, 2022
If you read the site rules you'll see that we don't share sources in the open forum. If you post a picture of something that shows the company name/supplier you are posting a source.
Ok, get it. I shared because its not something like a N. Just a salt. But i wont do that again.

O

OneTime

Mar 30, 2022
Its a shame in a way, because i am also looking and its become really difficult to know whats where, whats what, and who to ask........

Starylain001

Starylain001

Apr 10, 2022
Hmm I also found something on a polish website, but now I can't compare it to yours anymore 🙃
PM me
I see many polish brands on SN threads. Even in those with test kits. Im from Poland so i guess im kinda lucky about this method.

O

OneTime

Mar 30, 2022
And if anyone has a "cheaper" hassle free reliable source in or to UK can they PM me....

I

Imperia

Apr 11, 2022
PM me
I see many polish brands on SN threads. Even in those with test kits. Im from Poland so i guess im kinda lucky about this method.
I can't PM :-/
Do you know how to unlock this forum-feature? :-)