• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I'm still going to take stat dose 30mg. If something goes wrong.. well.. idk what I'll do. I just hope I'm able to drink the sn.
There is no way I'm going to fail. I will keep drinking it over and over even if I keep puking until I die.
I cannot fail.
Man I'm so paranoid now especially after doing more browsing on here. Doesn't seem like many people succeeded with just a stat dose of meto. Most of them failed for some reason even if that meant calling for an ambulance. Maybe the side affects from the medication made the experience worse than it needed to be and they called for help idk
I think Zyprexa (Olanzapine), is in the same family as Meto, and I take it nightly. (Zyprexa is listed in stan's guide as Olanzapine) I don't have any issues, it actually helps me sleep a little better. If I were you, I'd take one in the evening on an empty stomach just to see how you react to it. If it makes you feel better, break the pill in half, or 3rds and then try it. Make sure it's on an empty stomach though. When I take my Olanzapine, I start feeling hungry and get the munchies. I'm actually glad it does that because I'll be taking SN after an hour and half with Olanzapine, and I think feeling hunger with SN is going to help combat any nausea feeling I normally would get. The night (or day) I take my SN, I'll be doubling my dose of Olanzapine. I know you're paranoid, this is why I got upset at that one member who was calling SN the most painful method etc. It doesn't help it just makes us paranoid and worried. So again, try your meto on an empty stomach and if you'd like break the pill in half or 3rds. That's what I would do to make sure I don't have a negative reaction.

Reactions: Shu and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm still going to take stat dose 30mg. If something goes wrong.. well.. idk what I'll do. I just hope I'm able to drink the sn.
There is no way I'm going to fail. I will keep drinking it over and over even if I keep puking until I die.
I cannot fail.
Man I'm so paranoid now especially after doing more browsing on here. Doesn't seem like many people succeeded with just a stat dose of meto. Most of them failed for some reason even if that meant calling for an ambulance. Maybe the side affects from the medication made the experience worse than it needed to be and they called for help idk
Nothing is assured in life. Or in death it would seem.

I know what you mean.

monotaur

monotaur

show me the door
Oct 26, 2019
If it can be of any help, I did test meto almost exactly two years ago, in two separate occasions, one week apart from each other.

First test, took 5 mg:
noticed no adverse effect,
maybe even a slight euphoric feeling

Second test, again 5 mg:
pacing, slight feeling of unrest an hour after taking it,
then almost euphoria again, and felt no other adverse effect

Not sure how much of the weird euphoric feeling could be linked to the meto honestly. I didn't notice any difference in the subsequent days.

Reactions: wljourney and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I'm placing my order this weekend but I just have to read more on storage requirements. I'm wondering if I could keep it in a garage or if that's just not environmentally stable enough. I guess I'm also wondering if the shipping package usually gives any indication of what it is. I'm sure all my questions have been answered a million times here so I'm going to dive into reading. I never wanted to use SN/haven't done my reading yet but that N supply issue makes me want to play it safe.
I've emotionally been slowly becoming less wary of SN after reading documented experiences.

Reactions: rationaltake and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm placing my order this weekend but I just have to read more on storage requirements. I'm wondering if I could keep it in a garage or if that's just not environmentally stable enough. I guess I'm also wondering if the shipping package usually gives any indication of what it is. I'm sure all my questions have been answered a million times here so I'm going to dive into reading. I never wanted to use SN/haven't done my reading yet but that N supply issue makes me want to play it safe.
I've emotionally been slowly becoming less wary of SN after reading documented experiences.
You can read more about storage in this sheet (link below). Obviously they are talking about larger quantities, so don't freak out. You are not warehousing it by the ton.

info sheet: https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/2258.pdf

However storage should be "cool, well-ventilated area away from light, air and moisture". I wouldn't put it in the garage d/t seasonal temperature changes.

You also may want to consider a locked box. Nobody should have access to this as most people don't know what it is and how to safely handle it.

And yes if you order through the CDN supplier, the package is completely nondescript. It may say "curing salt" on it for customs, but that's about it. Plain, flat envelope.

Reactions: Foresight
S

sportsguy56

Oct 24, 2020
what happens if sodium nitrite is exposed to air or just left out, not in a closed container? does it stay as sodium nitrite, or does it turn into something else?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
what happens if sodium nitrite is exposed to air or just left out, not in a closed container? does it stay as sodium nitrite, or does it turn into something else?
I've read this claim a few times now but can't find much confirming this from other sources.

So, TBH, i wouldn't rely on "opening the bottle/package for a few days" and then tossing it.

I personally wouldn't want a garbage disposal worker being accidentally exposed. Or the bottle to blow up inside a garbage incinerator. Or a fox looking for food scraps to die.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Over time it degrades to sodium nitrate. Why would you do this?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Over time it degrades to sodium nitrate. Why would you do this?
Afaik he wants to dispose of it.

However it's considered hazardous waste, so I assume the question was aimed at making nitrite less toxic by opening the bottle/package.

(And then dumping in garbage instead of taking it to a toxic waste disposal site.)

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Afaik he wants to dispose of it.

However it's considered hazardous waste, so I assume the question was aimed at making nitrite less toxic by opening the bottle/package.

(And then dumping in garbage instead of taking it to a toxic waste disposal site.)
Letting it turn into sodium nitrate really isn't an expeditious way of "safening" it, @sportsguy56 .

Reactions: wljourney
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Letting it turn into sodium nitrate really isn't an expeditious way of "safening" it, @sportsguy56 .
There is a thread about this. My local dump takes small amounts of hazardous waste. I have two containers of SN I don't trust and want to dispose of it. But the dump wants photo ID which I don't have!

M

mahut

Apr 5, 2022
I'm a bit confused about the meto - these are prescribed or readily available drugs so how could one dose be dangerous ? I'm also confused with doses - does stat dose just mean recommended dosage on the box ? The guide only gives the stat dosage for Metoclopramide - would it be the same for the others or would it vary depending on the stat dosage recommended for each one ? i.e. 30mg is the stat dose for Metoclopramide but the stat dose could be different for the others ?

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
After falling unconscious, is toxicity great enough at that point to be lethal? Just thinking about vomiting while unconscious…
Is it really only slightly salty ? I've read so many different descriptions. What is no one finds you, and you still survive ? Will your body heal on its own ?
I will be doing this hopefully in a few days. Following Stan's guide, which makes it seem so simple and peaceful …. But there are so many other stories that say otherwise.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm a bit confused about the meto - these are prescribed or readily available drugs so how could one dose be dangerous ? I'm also confused with doses - does stat dose just mean recommended dosage on the box ? The guide only gives the stat dosage for Metoclopramide - would it be the same for the others or would it vary depending on the stat dosage recommended for each one ? i.e. 30mg is the stat dose for Metoclopramide but the stat dose could be different for the others ?
Stat means "at once".
And yes, dosages vary depending on which medication you take.

Example: Aspirin would be 500mg for a headache. Normal dose.
But 500mg of Valium would knock out a gorilla.

So: yes dosages vary depending on which drug you take.

IWantToDie23.12.

IWantToDie23.12.

Get me out of there
Dec 23, 2021
What would be the optimal dose for 5'9 ft 80 kg 18 y. o. male? :ohh:

M

mahut

Apr 5, 2022
Stat means "at once".
And yes, dosages vary depending on which medication you take.

Example: Aspirin would be 500mg for a headache. Normal dose.
But 500mg of Valium would knock out a gorilla.

So: yes dosages vary depending on which drug you take.
Thanks.

M

mahut

Apr 5, 2022
On the site I'm looking at Domperidone is half the price of the other anti-emetics. Weird thing to worry about in the circumstances I know but if all the anti-emetics work why do some cost twice as much - maybe because some work for several purposes and the ingredients are more complicated/expensive ?

S

sportsguy56

Oct 24, 2020
someone please tell me if SD sn from the jungle site is legit

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
On the site I'm looking at Domperidone is half the price of the other anti-emetics. Weird thing to worry about in the circumstances I know but if all the anti-emetics work why do some cost twice as much - maybe because some work for several purposes and the ingredients are more complicated/expensive ?
Different reasons yes. Doesn't mean they don't work. Brand name drugs are more expensive than the very same drug made as a no-name "generic".

Example:
Aspirin by Bayer is the more expensive brand name. Many other generic options contain the same drug ("acetylsalicyl acid") but cost a fraction.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
The PPeH says domperidone is less likely to cause side effects than meto or prochlorperazine. Domperidone is mentioned in Stan's Guide. So I've ordered some online. Have to see if it turns up.

Reactions: Lalari!! and wljourney
M

mahut

Apr 5, 2022
Although I have SN ordered from Canada I would like a back up. Could anyone message me a further source. I remember seeing someone saying they checked two of their sources and they were still supplying.
Different reasons yes. Doesn't mean they don't work. Brand name drugs are more expensive than the very same drug made as a no-name "generic".

Example:
Aspirin by Bayer is the more expensive brand name. Many other generic options contain the same drug ("acetylsalicyl acid") but cost a fraction.
That didn't seem to be the case which is why I asked. They were mostly generic names and expensive apart from Domperidone but the Meto also came in a brand name but the price was almost the same.

Last edited:
L

Life is unfair

Mar 27, 2022
Hi, are there other names for SN? For example when I search it on bezos site, I see sodium erythorbate, . Is that the same thing?

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Does the Sodium Nitrate, Reagent Grade (chemically Pure) – 1 lb. Bag you can find of amazon work?

I was reading an article where a kid actor took his life with some stuff he found on amazon.

Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
Can someone help me get an sn source please in europe? (France) thank you

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hi, are there other names for SN? For example when I search it on bezos site, I see sodium erythorbate, . Is that the same thing?
Different thing.

"Sodium" is just the overall descriptor for different salts. They are all very different and are different chemical compounds.

Sodium Nitrite is NaNo2
Sodium Nitrate is NaNo3
Sodium Erythorbate is C6​H7​NaO6​
Does the Sodium Nitrate, Reagent Grade (chemically Pure) – 1 lb. Bag you can find of amazon work?

I was reading an article where a kid actor took his life with some stuff he found on amazon.
Nitrite and Nitrate are two very different things. So: no. That won't work.

gionnicrash

gionnicrash

waiting for the end
Apr 4, 2022
What do you guys think about this SN? The site is legit and sells 1KG of SN for €15... the only thing I have doubts about is if the purity is really 99%.

S

sportsguy56

Oct 24, 2020
someone please tell me if the brand of sn abbreviated as SD from the jungle site is legit. i need to know