• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
i'm going to put my plastic sealed bottle of SN in a mylar bag , put oxygen absorbers , and desiccators and seal with heat. There could be a way to seal with vacuum and Mylar also
When you say oxygen absorber, you mean something that works on oxygen specifically (ie Iron powder), and not a moisture absorber like silica gel? Or is both best?
On my research, it looks like a brake bike bleeder, which cost under $30, will seal tighter than entry level electric vacuum sealers, but maybe if you seal it in with enough oxygen absorbers, and in an impermeable container, having a partial vacuum is good enough?
Does this sound correct?
____
Edit
Looks like oxygen absorbers get very hot and moist when activated, which is not good for SN. Do you think the close proximity in the container could lead to degradation?

Last edited:
S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
I see everybody is very worried about packaging. Mein an came in a closed bag and I put it a saved place. Is ok so?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I've read about SN that Nitrite oxidizes and turns into NITRATE (which we don't want) when exposed to air, or oxygen. This has me concerned for how long will my SN be good for after I buy it. What is the shelf life? I like to be prepared for CTB well before hand. It makes me feel better to have an out right there in the cupboard. Any thoughts on this? How long does it take Nitrite to turn into Nitrate?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Follow an antiemetics regime, just a couple pills before SN aren't ideal.

Holy fuck, yes. They cost 5 times the SN.
Prochlorperazine, Metoclopramide and Domperidone are all dopamine blockers, but ideally you want Meto or any of its commercial names (Reglan, Primperan...)
How is it not ideal? I thought the half life of meto is only 5 hours anyway?
Some people are asking if consuming sodium nitrite is painful. I can assure you it is. I have taken 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt at times for health benefits. Even know that is only about 2.5 grams of salt, it causes stomach pain for 30 minutes or so. Any kind of salt in large amounts causes stomach pain, so I can only imagine what 15 grams will do. I think sodium azide would be much better since it is a very quick death.
I've taken 1 entire table spoon of pink sea salt to do a salt water flush and it was never painful

Last edited:
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Maybe someone can enlighten me if my SN is expired indeed? Its validity says 02/2022 and we're close to 04/22.

If possible to answer: Has something changed with SN's efficiency, reliability, etc?

Thanks in advance ❤

Reactions: VikingHagstrom
monotaur

monotaur

show me the door
Oct 26, 2019
The one from Turkey seems gone from the site...
Mine was shipped but there is no tracking information, not sure I will actually get it at this point (I have nothing planned right now, I wanted to store it in case it gets harder still to get). Quite freaking out at the possibility of it being seized and being questioned about it, but maybe it's not a thing here. Also there's the small risk of a family member intercepting the package, since I live in the same building and once they were given my mail. I just hope it's discreetly packaged. In general while I live alone I have family around a lot, and that's because they know I've been pretty suicidal.
Then if it arrives and it's actually only a plastic bag loosely closed with a knot, I'd need to find a reliable way to store it, which I don't have now, and I'm real bad at manual and DIY things. Maybe putting the bag into one of those food vacuum bags with manual pumps could do.

Last edited:
y0dha

y0dha

Student
Feb 10, 2022
The one from Turkey seems gone from the site...
Mine was shipped but there is no tracking information, not sure I will actually get it at this point (I have nothing planned right now, I wanted to store it in case it gets harder still to get). Quite freaking out at the possibility of it being seized and being questioned about it, but maybe it's not a thing here. Also there's the small risk of a family member intercepting the package, since I live in the same building and once they were given my mail. I just hope it's discreetly packaged. In general while I live alone I have family around a lot, and that's because they know I've been pretty suicidal.
Then if it arrives and it's actually only a plastic bag loosely closed with a knot, I'd need to find a reliable way to store it, which I don't have now, and I'm real bad at manual and DIY things. Maybe putting the bag into one of those food vacuum bags with manual pumps could do.
Mine has been shipped too, waiting for delivery. I don't think the fact that the page has been removed will changed anything, since it has already been shipped.

Reactions: monotaur
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Not yet. I will get it when the SN arrives, because customs may seize it, you never know.
Customs shouldn't seize it since it is not illegal to sell or purchase. I ordered mine from (even though it says US, I think it's from Turkey too).
I'll ask again about storage. Would the Freezer be ok to keep the nitrite from oxidizing?

Reactions: monotaur
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It depends on where you live. In some countries SN is prohibited for private individuals and is confiscated by customs. If you live in the EU you better order it from an EU country.

I wouldn´t put it in the freezer. It´s important to keep the bottle closed. Otherwise nitrit partly converts into nitrat. On my bottle it says: Recommended storage temperature: 15 - 25 °C.

W

Wantingtodie

Mar 18, 2022
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
Want recipe

VikingHagstrom

VikingHagstrom

Sep 8, 2021
It depends on where you live. In some countries SN is prohibited for private individuals and is confiscated by customs. If you live in the EU you better order it from an EU country.

I wouldn´t put it in the freezer. It´s important to keep the bottle closed. Otherwise nitrit partly converts into nitrat. On my bottle it says: Recommended storage temperature: 15 - 25 °C.
If I ordered it from Turkey and am in EU you think it will be seized ? Any sources ?

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
So I've acquired my 2lbs oh SN, 1 gram (more like .25 grams now now, and 30 hulks ((green Xanax bar,z). I have zofran which isn't listed as a viable aintemetic.
I got all of this with 200$.

I ended up sleeping from 24 hrs. This think I. Going to dose dose ns tight night.

Sorry for trying I'm really screwed up that the moment. Good you're really haha I'll laugh with you just let lete dream please

• Hugs
Reactions: Shu and Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
So I've acquired my 2lbs oh SN, 1 gram (more like .25 grams now now, and 30 hulks ((green Xanax bar,z). I have zofran which isn't listed as a viable aintemetic.
I got all of this with 200$.

I ended up sleeping from 24 hrs. This think I. Going to dose dose ns tight night.

Sorry for trying I'm really screwed up that the moment. Good you're really haha I'll laugh with you just let lete dream please
@AnestheticVoid it seems like it might be better for you to wait to CTB until you're not so sleepy/wasted.

Reactions: wljourney and AnestheticVoid
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
How much risperidone is advised? I'm waiting to go back to the pharmacy to pick up a refill of it. And going back to pick up a prescription of an acid reflux med.

I have 8mg tablets of ondansetron and iive just take one. I know meto is the one suggested but no ability to get it.

If you know please help me.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
@AnestheticVoid : You can use Domperidon instead of Meto.
@VikingHagstrom: I think I wouldn´t order from Tukey. EU-customs might seize it. Depends on the country where you live.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Ok guys, I posted a new thread though I shouldn't have, and a moderator has to approve it but here is my question. I didn't realize my SN bottle didn't have a foil seal on it, so I accidentally opened it. Do you think the shelf life is at least going to last a year? I don't have air-conditioning in the summer, and where I am it gets pretty humid. But if I'm not using it, I don't plan on opening it during the summer. What are your thoughts? Think I'm worried over nothing?

Reactions: wljourney
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
So I have SN 99% pure
Xanax Bars
Risperidone 2mg x 80
Omeprazole Acid Reducer
Ondansetron 8 MG

The Xanax has several lowered my SI. My only probem is forcing the the SN down. I have muth wash. Wish me luck plus. I'm going to take another Xanax bar and smoke a cigarette and proceed with my plans. Pray for me please.

• Hugs
Reactions: schizochicken, bad luck, monotaur and 2 others
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
So I have SN 99% pure
Xanax Bars
Risperidone 2mg x 80
Omeprazole Acid Reducer
Ondansetron 8 MG

The Xanax has several lowered my SI. My only probem is forcing the the SN down. I have muth wash. Wish me luck plus. I'm going to take another Xanax bar and smoke a cigarette and proceed with my plans. Pray for me please.
Your final choice will be respected, whatever it is. A tip, before any use or not, remove the brand label from the jar

Reactions: schizochicken and wljourney
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
2Zs1uA0r.png

Around an hour and a half should be enough for your blood to still have a red normal-like color if treated properly, I suspect. Also, as you can see in this image, he was recovered with no permanent damage.
He Seized? Seizures freak me out, add that to the list of reasons why I'm nervous with SN. Hopefully you can't feel them happening.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I just found this information, and I think it is important:

On the other hand, E. Divers3, Sir P. C. Rây4, C. Russworm5, M. Oswald6, and others observed no oxidation of solutions of nitrites in air. C. Matignon and G. Marchal7 reported that an aqueous solution of sodium nitrite is not oxidised by prolonged contact with oxygen, under a pressure of 50–55 atmospheres, even in the presence of a catalyst. But when the pressure is raised to 175 atmospheres and temperature to 395°–530°, solid sodium nitrite is almost completely oxidised to nitrate.

So in normal conditions oxidation won't happen, it would happen in extreme pressure and temperature.
Just read this. That makes me feel better :-)

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
First post on the forum! Hope to be making some more (but not too many).
I'm interested in several suicide methods, one of which is SN. I've done some research online into buying it, but so far I've only come across (legit) chemical webshops who do not sell to individuals. If anyone has knowledge about purchasing SN from/to Europe please let me know or PM me. Thanks!

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
I'm interested in several suicide methods, one of which is SN. I've done some research online into buying it, but so far I've only come across (legit) chemical webshops who do not sell to individuals. If anyone has knowledge about purchasing SN from/to Europe please let me know or PM me. Thanks!
You'll need to post some more before you unlock the ability to send/receive PMs.

C

comme opioid poser

Mar 29, 2022
Would a SN injection be painless and lethal? I'm assuming it's more reliable than taking the poison orally and hoping antiemetics work.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
So I have SN 99% pure
Xanax Bars
Risperidone 2mg x 80
Omeprazole Acid Reducer
Ondansetron 8 MG

Whoa man. I wish you a save journey. You didn't even say goodbye.

Reactions: houseofleaves
N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
I should be good to go (to receive chats/messages) now! Although I've already seen some hopeful results myself in (seemingly legit) European webshops.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Matthew Mindler used this product. This vendor is highly aware of the suicides from this product. If your billing and shipping address are different they will search for you on social media. If they suspect you are a high-school or college student they will cancel your order.
How do you know all this? Like how they search etc? I'm honestly worried that I didn't get what I ordered. But it could be paranoia. Your information makes me feel better because if they weren't going to send me what I ordered, they'd just call.

Reactions: wljourney and houseofleaves
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I have a question maybe someone could help answer.. does Nitrate turn your blood brown the way that nitrite does?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I have a question maybe someone could help answer.. does Nitrate turn your blood brown the way that nitrite does?
I doubt it. I've read SN it turns brown because your red blood cells are damaged. Why, did you test your SN?