• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sparky10

Mar 17, 2022
I got mine in a packet from Canada and I'm in the uk. Only took 7 days to arrive. I have not opened it and it's supposed to be 99.9% pure. The stuff must be a bit lumpy because I can hear it from within the packet. How do I prepare it? What nausea pill is best for taking it with? It's 50 grams so what's the best way of slitting it into 25mg? I could do with all the info someone please

Reactions: wljourney, houseofleaves and coelophysis23
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
SN is always a little lumpy. Do not open it until you wanna use it.

Attachments

• SN guide english.pdf
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves, Checkmate64 and sparky10
S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
I got mine in a packet from Canada and I'm in the uk. Only took 7 days to arrive. I have not opened it and it's supposed to be 99.9% pure. The stuff must be a bit lumpy because I can hear it from within the packet. How do I prepare it? What nausea pill is best for taking it with? It's 50 grams so what's the best way of slitting it into 25mg? I could do with all the info someone please
I bought a 1gr still measure spoon. So you can easily know the amount you need.

Reactions: houseofleaves and sparky10
C

coelophysis23

Mar 31, 2022
I'm new to the forum. Hi everyone!

What scares me most is the shortness of breath after ingesting SN. Is it like holding your breath for a long time? I can't do that...

I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
Would a SN injection be painless and lethal? I'm assuming it's more reliable than taking the poison orally and hoping antiemetics work.
I've read somewhere that this would be extremely painfull because it's like injecting salt and salt on wounds hurt. But I have no idea on the effectivenes

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Would a SN injection be painless and lethal? I'm assuming it's more reliable than taking the poison orally and hoping antiemetics work.
There is injectable Sodiun Nitrite but I don't believe it will be enough for what you are trying to do.. it would probably take a ton of the little bottles. I'm not sure how much are in them. It wouldn't work. There have been people who have anally administered it here before.. they have never been back online.

Reactions: houseofleaves
dysthimia_king

dysthimia_king

Sep 3, 2021
I'm new to the forum. Hi everyone!

What scares me most is the shortness of breath after ingesting SN. Is it like holding your breath for a long time? I can't do that...
Hi and welcome to the forum.
If you are able to, spend some time reading https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/. This might ease some of the apprehension you might have towards this method.

Reactions: coelophysis23 and davidgeorge
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
There is injectable Sodiun Nitrite but I don't believe it will be enough for what you are trying to do.. it would probably take a ton of the little bottles. I'm not sure how much are in them. It wouldn't work. There have been people who have anally administered it here before.. they have never been back online.
I was thinking of that...hmmm.....

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Anyone have reliable sources to deliver to Europe I can't find anything at all. I have everything else just SN is what I need. Plz DM if you can help much appreciated xx

Reactions: rabbitlinnt10, wljourney and coelophysis23
C

coelophysis23

Mar 31, 2022
Anyone have reliable sources to deliver to Europe I can't find anything at all. I have everything else just SN is what I need. Plz DM if you can help much appreciated xx
I have exactly the same problem! Please help me as well. :(

Reactions: rabbitlinnt10
N

Notemia

Apr 1, 2022
I have exactly the same problem! Please help me as well. :(
I haven't been able to find a source either, where do you guys roughly live? I'm in Estonia (Northern EU), it depends a lot on where you live, I think it's easier to get in the US or India for example.

Reactions: coelophysis23
C

coelophysis23

Mar 31, 2022
I haven't been able to find a source either, where do you guys roughly live? I'm in Estonia (Northern EU), it depends a lot on where you live, I think it's easier to get in the US or India for example.
I live in Italy. All sources I found have at least one or more of the following problems:
  • min quantity can be ordered is several kilograms (e.g., 25 kg bags, even tons!)
  • requires the customer to be a company, not a private individual
  • ships salts with very low SN quantity (e.g., 0.6% for curing meat)
  • likely to be scams
As a matter of fact, I could not find anything useful on the usual major online marketplaces as claimed in Stan's guide to SN.

Reactions: wljourney
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Yes , its true . Alot has created a goodbye thread and never comes back. So thats good news.

Bad news is vomitting and whisper blower has a high chance of saving.

Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yes , its true . Alot has created a goodbye thread and never comes back. So thats good news.

Bad news is vomitting and whisper blower has a high chance of saving.
Whisper blower?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
I'm based in Ireland and it's impossible to get it or at least sources

N

Notemia

Apr 1, 2022
I live in Italy. All sources I found have at least one or more of the following problems:
  • min quantity can be ordered is several kilograms (e.g., 25 kg bags, even tons!)
  • requires the customer to be a company, not a private individual
  • ships salts with very low SN quantity (e.g., 0.6% for curing meat)
  • likely to be scams
As a matter of fact, I could not find anything useful on the usual major online marketplaces as claimed in Stan's guide to SN.
That's exactly my experience as well, the sites where minimum is 25kg or higher are chemical retail sites which don't ever sell to private individuals anyway. I think all the major sites were pressured into banning high purity SN because the method got more public attention in the last years. Stan's guide is years old, that's why it says that.
That sucks, I've read that it's banned in the UK, I assume it's banned there too. It's not even banned in my country, but the sale is so heavily restricted that it might as well be. Let me know if you find anything and good luck.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
First post on the forum! Hope to be making some more (but not too many).
I'm interested in several suicide methods, one of which is SN. I've done some research online into buying it, but so far I've only come across (legit) chemical webshops who do not sell to individuals. If anyone has knowledge about purchasing SN from/to Europe please let me know or PM me. Thanks!
Welcome!
I am new as well. Finally opened an account to be able and participate.
Hoping to find likeminded people in Canada to share sources if there are any.
Since the NYT articles SN seems to be much stronger controlled by suppliers and it's become very difficult.
Best of luck!
From Canada? Really? All I have found so far are suppliers that particularly note they won't sell/ship to private addresses. Only registered businesses.

Two years ago it was easier to access, however shipping from US to CAN was already challenging and during COVID borders were closed, so no quick trip for cross border "shopping".
What happened to that British source? They may have gotten a lot of pressure after the NYT article I assume. The bottle label was clearly visible… haven't tried ordering through them yet as I was hoping to find a Canadian source.
How do you know all this? Like how they search etc? I'm honestly worried that I didn't get what I ordered. But it could be paranoia. Your information makes me feel better because if they weren't going to send me what I ordered, they'd just call.
Hey Judy!
I'm fairly new here too and would love to hear your experience with the AL vendor.
(Right now I'm stuck since they won't ship to Canada apparently, but haven't contacted them directly yet.)
Good luck and pls let us know if you get what you ordered!

Last edited:
daniel c

daniel c

Jan 3, 2022
yo compre mi sn por mercado libre el producto viene por kilo y el vendedor me dijo que es 99% puro no se que tan puro puede ser si viene por kilo 🤷🏻

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
yo compre mi sn por mercado libre el producto viene por kilo y el vendedor me dijo que es 99% puro no se que tan puro puede ser si viene por kilo 🤷🏻
¿Conoces el análisis de sangre? Creo que si la pureza dice 99%, eso será todo.

daniel c

daniel c

Jan 3, 2022
¿Conoces el análisis de sangre? Creo que si la pureza dice 99%, eso será todo.
Tendre que esperar a que él sn haga efecto pero no sé si estaré para comprobarlo 😂

Reactions: Sm42
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Hey Judy!
I'm fairly new here too and would love to hear your experience with the AL vendor.
(Right now I'm stuck since they won't ship to Canada apparently, but haven't contacted them directly yet.)
Good luck and pls let us know if you get what you ordered!
I'll PM you.

W

wheelsonthebus

Apr 1, 2022
Since a prescription is often needed for metoclopramide, would it work to take metoclopramide for dogs? Is there any reason that wouldn't work?

U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
What medication do I need to have in case if I'll survive and throw out in few hours after taking SN?

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
What medication do I need to have in case if I'll survive and throw out in few hours after taking SN?
If you change your mind after taking it, you'll need to go to the hospital. They treat with methylene blue intravenously. That's the only treatment, plus oxygen and maybe blood transfusion if you're gone really far. I'm pretty sure there is no medicine that can be self-administered. Nothing oral, for example.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
If you change your mind after taking it, you'll need to go to the hospital. They treat with methylene blue intravenously. That's the only treatment, plus oxygen and maybe blood transfusion if you're gone really far. I'm pretty sure there is no medicine that can be self-administered. Nothing oral, for example.
This. Also, some smaller (rural) hospitals may not stock enough M-blue depending on the person's weight and how far along the process is.

If you think this could become an issue, choose a location closer to a large hospital. Their pharmacies are better stocked.
Since a prescription is often needed for metoclopramide, would it work to take metoclopramide for dogs? Is there any reason that wouldn't work?
It depends on the strength. You might have to take more pills to reach x mg.
But theoretically should have the same effect (as many medications used for canines are also used for humans).

Last edited:
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Has anyone looked on the marketplace of the most popular social network? i have seen a few people who sell it along with meat smoking and curing kits. Seems easier to go collect than wait for the postman.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Has anyone looked on the marketplace of the most popular social network? i have seen a few people who sell it along with meat smoking and curing kits. Seems easier to go collect than wait for the postman.
Most of those products contain only 6.25% SN. For this method to work it has to be 95% or higher.

The large amount of curing salt to be swallowed with such a low dose of SN would most definitely lead to explosive vomiting and make one very, very sick.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
People keep mentioning explosive vomiting from salt. I have done several pink Himalayan sea salt water flushes and not one time have I ever vomited. I did however have explosive diarrhea, as it would force a bowel movement.