• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unimaginativelamp

Apr 9, 2022
Could anyone from the US pm me and tell me about any ways to get this, other than amazon? All the ones I find on there look sketch.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Could anyone from the US pm me and tell me about any ways to get this, other than amazon? All the ones I find on there look sketch.
There was a new seller on Amaz.on that popped up just recently. They charge a good $50-60 but seemed legit. Though I haven't seen anyone yet who has received and tested it.

S

sportsguy56

Oct 24, 2020
I got SN from the Bezos site but idk if it is legit. if it isn't legit someone please pm a source for SN in the US.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
What???? Only 80 days???
I expected a longer shelf life than that.

Do you guys vacuum seal the bottles once they arrive? With a simple household vacuum sealer and plastic bags?
That's half-life. Exposed to air, it loses half of its potency in 80 days. So if you start out at 99% purity, you will be at 44.5%. And then in a further 80 days you will be at 22.25%.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
That's half-life. It loses half of its potency in 80 days. So if you start out at 99% purity, you will be at 44.5%. And then in a further 80 days you will be at 22.25%.
Without it being opened??

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Sorry!!!! I just went back and edited to hopefully be clearer. This initially came up when someone was concerned about what if something happened to the bag during shipping.

M

mahut

Apr 5, 2022
Are there any sources for SN for someone in the UK ? Someone mentioned obtaining some from Canada.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Are there any sources for SN for someone in the UK ? Someone mentioned obtaining some from Canada.
Yes the Canadian source is one of the few legit ones left

Reactions: rationaltake and wljourney
M

mahut

Apr 5, 2022
Yes the Canadian source is one of the few legit ones left
Thanks - have now been given info on this and ordered. Now I need an anti-emetic, e.g. metoclopramide. The guidance seemst to indicate these are available in the UK but seem actually to be prescription - anyone have any ideas on this ?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks - have now been given info on this and ordered. Now I need an anti-emetic, e.g. metoclopramide. The guidance seemst to indicate these are available in the UK but seem actually to be prescription - anyone have any ideas on this ?
You can get Buccastem online. It's prochlorperazine as mentioned in Stan's guide.

You can get it in a chemist if you tell them you have migraines.

It comes as tablets which have to be placed against the gum and take about an hour to dissolve.

M

mahut

Apr 5, 2022
You can get Buccastem online. It's prochlorperazine as mentioned in Stan's guide.

You can get it in a chemist if you tell them you have migraines.

It comes as tablets which have to be placed against the gum and take about an hour to dissolve.
OK thanks - is that the only one on the list generally available ? Metoclopramide is quoted as the most common.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
OK thanks - is that the only one on the list generally available ? Metoclopramide is quoted as the most common.
I don't know about the others. Another member on here might know.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
OK thanks. Just seems more comfortable using Metoclopramide as it's used as the example with dosage.
Apparently there is an online option for UK residents, but I'm not sure how many have successfully used the online dokter option.
Anyone?

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Apparently there is an online option for UK residents, but I'm not sure how many have successfully used the online dokter option.
Anyone?
Hello SS,

I hesitated to start this tread because i guess some people will bash it because it's suggested in the PPeh. But after again seeing someone going very bad on Meto yesterday here on SS i decided to start a tread about the dangers and sometimes life long consequences of Metocloperamide.

Meto is a very dangerous anti emetic drug that can cripple people for life after short term use or single dose. use. A lot of people don't know this, and talking here about 'take some Meto' to test, but they're totally unaware of the dangers they expose themselves to with an unnecessary test. They think it's the same like taking a innocent tylenol for a headache, it's not! They don't know what they're talking about and what they ingest. (I can't blame them even doctors don't tell you this)

Meto is well known for it's dystonic reactions that cripple people for life and Akathesia. There are a lot of lawsuits against the Pharmaceutical companies that produce this drug.

In my opinion Meto is more dangerous than N itself.
From N people die, but from meto people get tortured for months/years on end with Dystonia and/or Akathesia and after that they take their life because they can't handle the extreme suffering of the long lasting or permanent side effects.

"Metoclopramide has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 468 ratings on Drugs.com. 30% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 62% reported a negative effect."
source (the reviews speak for itself):

View attachment 90597
Source: https://www.drugwatch.com/reglan/lawsuits/

This unfortunate person has a dystonic reaction after taking Metocloperamide and is battling the side effects for years! (i'm sorry for him). Just read the comment section and see there are enough people hurt by this drug.

Maybe i will get bashed that i scare monger, that i'm only pushing horror stories, that it's 0,00001% But it's not true it's pretty common. Just do your own research.

I'm interested in side effects of meds, because i'm completely crippled by an 'innocent' pharmaceutical med myself. That's why i'm here in the first place. And i wish someone informed me before so that it could be prevented (doctors will not). Unfortunately for me it's too late.
If i can provide only 1 person from this pharma-sufferhell then i've reached my goal.

Do with the info what you want, i'm not here to scare monger you. I'm only here to inform you and to tell you it's better not to do unnecessary tests with it until it's time.
Of course not everybody will get such adverse reaction, everyone is different, but people need to be informed at least of certain possibilities.
Some people can take the Meto and decide to giving up on CTB, but may have their life ruined because of Meto, so weigh up the decision yourself.

I'm curious to the discussion,

Take care!

Just saw this. I think prochlorperazine can have the same effect.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Are SN sources shared over PM? If anyone could help me out please. I'm in the US.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Just saw this. I think prochlorperazine can have the same effect.
Interesting.

Generally all drugs have the potential to give long lasting, disabling side effects of course. But we are talking about suicide here. There ARE no long lasting side effects when you're dead. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: demuic and szinigami
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Interesting.

Generally all drugs have the potential to give long lasting, disabling side effects of course. But we are talking about suicide here. There ARE no long lasting side effects when you're dead. 🤷‍♀️
Good point.

There is a concern that side effects from the ae might prevent someone taking the SN.

And long-term effects would be an issue in the case of a failed attempt.

Reactions: DyingMiND
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Good point.

There is a concern that side effects from the ae might prevent someone taking the SN.

And long-term effects would be an issue in the case of a failed attempt.
Jesus man.. this is what I'm tripping over right now. Fuck. Everything was all fine until people started posting about Meto yesterday. Now I'm paranoid as the fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Jesus man.. this is what I'm tripping over right now. Fuck. Everything was all fine until people started posting about Meto yesterday. Now I'm paranoid as the fuck.
Me too.

There are six antiemetics recommended in Stan's guide. I think I'll look into the other four.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Isn't the meto warnings more about test runs? If it's used during a suicide attempt the longterm impact isn't the primary focus.

I suppose it could make a failed attempt go from bad to worse.

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
I have ordered my SN this week. From Europe to Europe. It's actually quite easy to obtain, I didn't need to be a business or show any proof or whatever. The trick is to search for SN using a foreign language name for it. Don't bother searching for SN using the English term and also don't bother to try to order it from a Western European shop because they only deliver to businesses, ask for some sort of proof etc. Plenty of trustworthy European webshops/chemists sell it to you no problem for a low price (except shipping). You just have to be smart about it.
Whether they also ship to US/Canada/UK, you'll have to check yourself.

Reactions: eLdus and monotaur
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Isn't the meto warnings more about test runs? If it's used during a suicide attempt the longterm impact isn't the primary focus.

I suppose it could make a failed attempt go from bad to worse.
Yes it could. Absolutely. I'm not denying that there is that possibility.

Maybe I'm biased. I've tried so many meds with so many serious "potential side effects", that M is just one of many.
I also grew up getting M against car sickness before road trips (as a child) to visit grandma.
But who knows, maybe that's why I am here now. 🤔

Reactions: Foresight
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Me too.

There are six antiemetics recommended in Stan's guide. I think I'll look into the other four.
I'm still going to take stat dose 30mg. If something goes wrong.. well.. idk what I'll do. I just hope I'm able to drink the sn.
There is no way I'm going to fail. I will keep drinking it over and over even if I keep puking until I die.
I cannot fail.
Man I'm so paranoid now especially after doing more browsing on here. Doesn't seem like many people succeeded with just a stat dose of meto. Most of them failed for some reason even if that meant calling for an ambulance. Maybe the side affects from the medication made the experience worse than it needed to be and they called for help idk