• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
Why would you need an alarm clock ? Because you fear someone will find you in a limited time ?
I don't think it's possible. You don't have much control over such coma.

No SN is not the best method. If you're from Russia, try to source H or F from darknet markets. I've heard darknet markets are very active in Russia.
If you have stomach problem, I don't think it's a good idea to use SN.
We only have 1 darknet market. But it comes with nuances.
1) When this darknet market first came it used all possible ways to destroy competition. From killing, ddosing, hacking to exposing their owners and sending info to Police. They just end up being #1.
2) This market been active many many years ago which never happened in the history of any darknet markets in the world. People are speculating that it's been sized by Police for a while and each purchases are being tracked and people get arrested. Obviously if people get arrested they are not going to post about it online because they simple can't. Even for picking up a simple drug you can get minimum 5 years of prison.
3) The way Russian darknet market works is that they just leave you a small bag with whatever you order in some pipe or dig it underground and send you a photo and coordinates. But Police already aware of that and they are lots of Police that is just walking around in normal clothes and looking for people who look for their orders in weird places. So ordering something is highly highly risky.
4) The darknet market is only have full assortment in huge cities like Moscow. I live in a small city and except shitty weed and some nasty drugs nothing is available.
5) I dont know what is "H" and "F". Could you just PM me and respond and I'll have a look. But either way as I said above there are nothing available in my city and risking your life with a prison sentence is quite stupid. Even if I was in Moscow I probably wouldn't risk doing it. There are hella Police dressed like normal people who just patrol parks and other places where people usually leave and pick orders. So it's pretty fucking easy to get fucked. A lot of people says that already get info from Darknet market and just waiting for a buyer to arrive to arrest him.

So in my case SN is the only realistic way I could do it unfortunately.

• Informative
Reactions: Burned out
R

Ready2GoNow2022

Mar 19, 2022
FIrst time poster here. Have read through quite a few posts about sourcing SN and I am having trouble finding it online for EU delivery. The rainforest US has some but I am skeptical, as it seems to come from Turkey. I've read people saying that they've sourced from Spain or UK but I can't seem to find. I know I need to post more before any PM's are allowed. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and start down the path to peace and freedom.

Reactions: tolearn123 and Dangerous_Scarecrow
Eternity

Eternity

Apr 24, 2020
Two years ago I ordered SN from a source in R. I read somewhere this type of SN might not be reliable, because someone failed with it. I trow it away and thought I would go with partial. This method doesn't work for me, so I'm looking for SN again.
I searched hours and hours but can't find a (reliable) source (with shipping to EU). The webshop I bought my SN two years ago doesn't sell it anymore, unfortunately.

Can someone help me find SN and PM me a source? :( Like IC

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Received my SN today.
I have Zofran (ondansetron).
I'm hoping to receive Xanax bars and 1 gram of ketamine by the end of this week.

My plan is to take a few Xanax 4-6mg and insufflate ketamine before taking SN. Then take another bar or two and insufflate some more ketamine after ingestion of SN. My hope is that the Xanax will calm me down enough to attempt and ketamine to dissociate enough that the increased heart rate doesn't freak me out too much and slip into unconsciousness quickly. My only worry is throwing up while unconscious with this plan. If that is the case falling asleep on my back could make me asphyxiate on my own vomit which would could also take me out.

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Also why do people use lots of painkillers with SN method? Is it really going to hurt that bad during your last 10-20 minutes of life that it's unbearable? I've seen some people successfully do it without.
Because the SN gives you a gigantic headache (I think due to blood pressure dropping). It's not "lots" of painkillers--just a regular dose of acetaminophen or ibuprofen.

U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
Does it recommended to lay down after you feel bad or better to sit horizontally as long as you can for better metabolism?

D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
The Jungle is showing another seller now, not just the Turkish source. Has anyone tested this one (SD)?
I'm curious about both sources.

Do you have any knowledge about the Turkish one?

I have an order for both in my cart, just waiting for information about quality...
FIrst time poster here. Have read through quite a few posts about sourcing SN and I am having trouble finding it online for EU delivery. The rainforest US has some but I am skeptical, as it seems to come from Turkey. I've read people saying that they've sourced from Spain or UK but I can't seem to find. I know I need to post more before any PM's are allowed. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and start down the path to peace and freedom.
I'm in a similar position to you, although I'm in the US.

Trying to get my post count up so I can PM to try to get feedback on the 2 options on the rainforest site.

monotaur

monotaur

show me the door
Oct 26, 2019
I wonder if the Turkish one comes discreetly packaged or just plainly for everyone to see. That would be hugely critical personally

Reactions: naux666
N

naux666

Mar 4, 2022
I ordered mine from the Turkish one a week ago. I live in the US and the reviewers said it takes approx. 1 month for it to arrive. It's so frustrating..

On a different note, I am currently having troubles with acquiring antiemetics. Does anyone have any experience on how to get a prescription for it? I have read the guide for SN and know that you can fake having migraine. However, I'm not sure what the procedure will be, like what would the pharmacist ask you, or if they would run some test on you as I'm afraid that they will dig out the truth. Also, can the pharmacy even prescribe you with antiemetics to begin with?

G

Grimmreeferx

Mar 12, 2022
As a Canadian, I found a reputable vendor from I believe Alabama but unfortunately they don't seem to ship to Canada (despite clearly saying they do...)

The search continues!
I believe I bought from this vendor. They don't sell it so easily anymore. When I got mine I could just put it in the cart and pay for it and that be it. Now it seems like you have to call them.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Is there anyone here who has survived SN ?

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Is there anyone here who has survived SN ?
Here's a link to a thread documenting success and failures from users of the forum. You might find it useful.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Reactions: befree
B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
If I can't get propranolol, should I use lorazapam or methocarbamol? It looks like taking both at the same time is unsafe.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I was perusing this method and realized I already have everything I need in my medicine cabinet, and then some. Benzos, Reglan, antacid, propranolol, seroquel, muscle relaxers…. I could go out reeeeal chill and sleepy and calm.

All I need is the SN itself, which sounds like it isn't too difficult to come by.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
From my understanding both. Even if you can get propranolol it's suggested to take a benzos. propranolol is for the increased heart rate, benzo to calm you down lessen panic response and a pain killer for headache and stomach pain.
I was perusing this method and realized I already have everything I need in my medicine cabinet, and then some. Benzos, Reglan, antacid, propranolol, seroquel, muscle relaxers…. I could go out reeeeal chill and sleepy and calm.

All I need is the SN itself, which sounds like it isn't too difficult to come by.
Yes the SN is the easiest to obtain in most countries.

fastlife

fastlife

Student
Jan 21, 2022
so whats best to take tagamet or nexium? im have domperidon

23:00 600mg ibup
23:15 30mg motilium
23:30 800mg tagamet/80mg nexium
24:00 20g sn

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
From my understanding both. Even if you can get propranolol it's suggested to take a benzos. propranolol is for the increased heart rate, benzo to calm you down lessen panic response and a pain killer for headache and stomach pain.

Yes the SN is the easiest to obtain in most countries.
A quick google search says specifically not to take methocarbamol with lorazapam, as some of the effects overlap.
I would also like to know how long sn last in airtight container. Some sources say 2-3 years, while others say indefinitely. I may attempt to vacuum seal it just to get close to indefinite as I can.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
A quick google search says specifically not to take methocarbamol with lorazapam, as some of the effects overlap.
I would also like to know how long sn last in airtight container. Some sources say 2-3 years, while others say indefinitely. I may attempt to vacuum seal it just to get close to indefinite as I can.
That's because it will cause increased sedation. Which is what you want if your goal is to CTB..

Is your SN not already in a sealed container?

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
Is your SN not already in a sealed container?
Hypothetically, if it was in a pouch and has a seal like how ziploc bags do, would pressing the air out while sealing it be good enough? Like so there are no airpockets? I want to know if a vacuum seal (no air at all) is worth the trouble if that can get it to last indefinitely.

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This is going to be terrible without propranolol and benzos but I will have to deal with it

• Hugs
Reactions: y0dha and AnestheticVoid
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Hypothetically, if it was in a pouch and has a seal like how ziploc bags do, would pressing the air out while sealing it be good enough? Like so there are no airpockets? I want to know if a vacuum seal (no air at all) is worth the trouble if that can get it to last indefinitely.
Yes vacuum seal it. Nitrite when exposed to oxygen will (slowly) become nitrate.

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
Hey guys! I used olazapin for 2 years but the doctors from the last hospital I was, decided I didn't need them anymore. I am going to go to my regular psychiatrist and tell him I need it back to use it as antiemetics. Does anybody has a clue how long do I have to be on meds to get the effect as antiemetics, in case I can't get metoclopramid from my doctor.
I suffer of a very strange horrible mental and body condition. I fought for 5 years and it is just unbearable...so I really would love to leave maximum in a month.
Thanks

E

ejpikl

Mar 21, 2022
i'm having a lot of trouble finding any sellers in the UK, does anyone have advice on where to look? most sellers are restricted to businesses and stuff, i'm guessing because of the potential of using it for suicide haha

D

dlm

Oct 11, 2018
1/ You won't get any permanent damage with SN if you fail. If SN is not pure enough, you will wake up in the next 24 - 48 hours on your own, assuming that no one found you.
2/ You need to buy electronic scale, spoon (preferred the stainless steel coffee one), you should also buy measuring cup to scale water.
3/ Yes, Tap water is fine.
4/ Just make to sure to fully dissolve the SN into water. Watch if there're crystal at the bottom of the cup. If there're, try to dissolve harder.
5/ It's a bad idea. The aim is to use as little water as possible
6/ ....
7/ ...
8/ As I said in 1/, there're won't be any severe damage to your body.
If everything goes as planned, my ctb date is coming up. I am gathering the last of my supplies. Why is a stainless steel measuring spoon recommended? If you could let me know, I would appreciate it.

Reactions: tolearn123
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I
As a Canadian, I found a reputable vendor from I believe Alabama but unfortunately they don't seem to ship to Canada (despite clearly saying they do...)

The search continues!
I ordered from these guys.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
I just ordered SN, and while it feels good in a way, I have this sadness in me now that im getting closer to ctb. It feels weird.

Reactions: schizochicken, Sm42 and AnestheticVoid
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I just ordered SN, and while it feels good in a way, I have this sadness in me now that im getting closer to ctb. It feels weird.
It's a dark feeling.. do you have all the other stuff?

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
Yes vacuum seal it. Nitrite when exposed to oxygen will (slowly) become nitrate.
But what is the ideal way of doing this? It looks like getting a near zero psi seal on anything will take expensive equipment. Should I use a vacuum seal bag, or a mason jar?? Mylar bag?
The link says the more expensive machine gets -14psi, while food saver is -7psi. Atmosphere is about 14.7psi.

This says a zippered mylar pouch is air permeable. The hypothetical SN came in a sealed mylar bag with a zipper and was tested and passed, but I don't want to spend more money sealing it again than what I paid for the hypothetical SN.

Another post on some site says that a medical grade vacuum pump is near zero psi, but when I google this, I only get penis pump advertisements. Sounds expensive, and with covid, it is maybe not ethical to buy one for personal use if you even could.

Are silica gel packets recommended? Will they react to SN?

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
But what is the ideal way of doing this? It looks like getting a near zero psi seal on anything will take expensive equipment. Should I use a vacuum seal bag, or a mason jar?? Mylar bag?
The link says the more expensive machine gets -14psi, while food saver is -7psi. Atmosphere is about 14.7psi.

This says a zippered mylar pouch is air permeable. The hypothetical SN came in a sealed mylar bag with a zipper and was tested and passed, but I don't want to spend more money sealing it again than what I paid for the hypothetical SN.

Another post on some site says that a medical grade vacuum pump is near zero psi, but when I google this, I only get penis pump advertisements. Sounds expensive, and with covid, it is maybe not ethical to buy one for personal use if you even could.

Are silica gel packets recommended? Will they react to SN?
i'm going to put my plastic sealed bottle of SN in a mylar bag , put oxygen absorbers , and desiccators and seal with heat. There could be a way to seal with vacuum and Mylar also

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Oxygen-and-water-vapor-permeability-of-some-common-plastic-films-used-in-packaging-17_tbl1_225207929

i posted more about this here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-got-my-sn.85354/#post-1525364

Last edited: