• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Leothepup

Mar 12, 2022
I have just created this account today, and upon inspection it seems like the only source I could find that has it legitimately in the usa (I am certain there are other sources out there but I have little time left. Will have to make the very final decision before the end of next week. I do have access to a firearm of some type.

But here is the main point. I have been burned out of some amount of usd, twice. I admit that I could (in hindsight "should") have vetted the source better. Then I stumbled upon an old article relating to the SN topic and further found the blue bird account then that brings us to this.

Without giving away very much information about my self as a human. I am/was military associated. Situation is currently unclear. I was put through nearly 2 years of "testing" that I was never informed about. It was myself and x amount of others. Enough to say that it's gotten very difficult to remember every name and face. When it was approaching that 2 year mark they were less people than fingers I have. (10, if you were curious.) It took 2 trips to a specific 4th floor wing, 1 internal DoD affairs social worker. At least a dozen reports from others that followed suite. I was not the first to start that chain of events. But I was quick on my feet to figure out that these people were actually believing us. A mentally damaging 3 months went by after those reports were actually set into action, that was when I was sent home with quite literally zero details of if I was in the service still or not. And calling multiple offices on post let to no answers. Fast forward 2 months and a call from a private number showed up, I answered.

That call has haunted me every day since then.
Among a full deck of other arguably small "haunts" let's call them.

When I left post my only thought was get home, now. Hindsight strikes again when I should have taken a 3rd trip to the 4th floor in order to pursue the civilians who were helping the situation. Would have resulted in an actual diagnosis.
The doctor said it isn't a proper evaluation but over the various conversations we had and among the aids who took notes when we spoke separately:: Clinical depression, mild stage ptsd with much likelihood of worsening, and visions of grandeur.

Oh and one other thing just to let you know that I am still being screwed by the civilian world. I will only mention two words. Verifiable blackmail.

TLDR: I tried to source SN and failed twice due to both my own faults and finding that SN has become highly regulated on us sources. I don't have to time to invest in earning someone's trust the "proper" way.

Ps: I left out a ton of details and didn't mention anything about personal life or locations. Other than its us based. I can't say that I know anybody on this site but that you for offering a place to write a resemblance of a note without putting others in jeopardy, thank you.

Final edit - never sourced the SN plus the looming constraints of time. Today is the day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: schizochicken, SpaceCadet, Wrennie and 2 others
mytime

mytime

displaying a life that seems worth living
Feb 27, 2022
Hey guys it says on Stan's Guide that PPI antacids (like omeprazole) don't work, but on PPeH it says that they do work and there are people on here that recommend them. PPIs are way more accessible in my country so I'm not really sure what ones to buy?
After some research it seems like H2 antagonists and PPIs are actually not antacids at all, but the PPeH recommends them as a 'better method' to any common antacid like milk of magnesia. As the PPeH still mentions antacids as a good thing, it seems like the safe bet is to just use an antacid (not H2 antagonist or PPI) or skip using one at all and use a beta-blocker instead. Hopefully this helps anyone that was confused like me.

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
Just ordered SN. Fairly new pop up on a site already known for selling it. The reviews complain that it does not say what it is on the container, but it arrives fast.

I wanted to buy the 2 pound SN bottle for cheap that is now back in stock from another site, but it does not say what payment methods it takes, or if they ship to residential addresses, and do not even give an indication that signing up will then let me see what payment options they take. I googled them, but it was no help, and attempted to create an account, but it wants my address and personal info before letting me see what the payment options are. Irritating.

Can someone also tell me the easiest way to test sodium nitrite with a real test. I see test kits for $50-100, but can I got to say a fish store or chemical store and get one for $20 or less?
And, is the blood test still considered accurate, or is this no longer considered reliable?
Finally, does sodium nitrite degrade at all if not kept in a airtight container? What about opening then resealing the container?

Last edited:
B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
Also, what is good dosage of olanzipine/zyprexa to take for an antiemtic effect (to avoid puking)?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Just ordered SN. Fairly new pop up on a site already known for selling it. The reviews complain that it does not say what it is on the container, but it arrives fast.

I wanted to buy the 2 pound SN bottle for cheap that is now back in stock from another site, but it does not say what payment methods it takes, or if they ship to residential addresses, and do not even give an indication that signing up will then let me see what payment options they take. I googled them, but it was no help, and attempted to create an account, but it wants my address and personal info before letting me see what the payment options are. Irritating.

Can someone also tell me the easiest way to test sodium nitrite with a real test. I see test kits for $50-100, but can I got to say a fish store or chemical store and get one for $20 or less?
And, is the blood test still considered accurate, or is this no longer considered reliable?
Finally, does sodium nitrite degrade at all if not kept in a airtight container? What about opening then resealing the container?
They take credit and debit and ship to residential.

• Informative
Reactions: Burned out
D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
View attachment 87932
Got my SN from the Turkish seller on the rainforest site
Doesn't look the most trustworthy, but what can you do

I am new to the site and this is my first post. I read the rules and want to adhere to them, but apologies if I step out of bounds. Just let me know if I do so and I will edit or delete this post.

Is anyone able to provide any information (via PM is best, I think) about this particular source and whether it is considered trustworthy in terms of providing what is expected ?

Again, please forgive me if this question is out of bounds. I will delete or modify if that is the case.

Thank you.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I am new to the site and this is my first post. I read the rules and want to adhere to them, but apologies if I step out of bounds. Just let me know if I do so and I will edit or delete this post.

Is anyone able to provide any information (via PM is best, I think) about this particular source and whether it is considered trustworthy in terms of providing what is expected ?

Again, please forgive me if this question is out of bounds. I will delete or modify if that is the case.

Thank you.
Are you in the US?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Send about 10 or 15 more post and you will be able to recieve PM's sources can't be listed publicly.

Reactions: Dangerous_Scarecrow
D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
Send about 10 or 15 more post and you will be able to recieve PM's sources can't be listed publicly.

Thanks.

I didn't realize that I needed more posts to receive PMs, but it makes sense.
Using a computer it was easy to get the big file to download. I tried different browsers on that zippyshare file and all were bombarded with spam. Finally installed free trial of Adblocker and it quickly blocked 31 items on the file's page but still didn't seem to work. I revisited the page and finally got it to download. Again thanks for taking the time to do this and for your help to me.
Using a browser like Vivaldi, which has a built-in adblocker, worked very well for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
They take credit and debit and ship to residential.
I can only use a visa debit gift card at the moment. That has worked for me with online orders before.
Now I'm wondering if I should double dip and get this one, too, since the one I already ordered is from an unconfirmed(?) chinese source. I'm afraid if I wait for it to get here so I can test it, the 2 pound one will go out of stock again by that time.
And I am already taking a risk with living with nosy people that may give me trouble just for getting a package.

The review for the one I got said someone else already ctb with it, but they don't say if it was that particular vendor's SN, or if it was SN in general that allowed them to ctb.
__
Edit
I think I will just stick with the one order I have. I have not in the past been the type to be meticulous and have backup plans with my attempts to ctb, so why should this be any different? I worry that buying up such a large quantity of SN might get me put on a list, too. Does anyone know if that happens?
__
Edit 2
Does anyone know if using a benzo such as lorazapam is recommended on the day of taking SN? What is the proper timing, if so? I cannot get a beta blocker.

Last edited:
D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022

Others have said that the tests available for aquariums do not tell you the difference between 90 and 99%, which matters for non-aquarium-related testing.

• Informative
Reactions: Burned out
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
The Jungle is showing another seller now, not just the Turkish source. Has anyone tested this one (SD)?

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
5B19B346 D1E1 4C98 A2B7 4713FC92408C
Is my SN still good if it has clumps in it? I broke the seal once before to blood test it awhile back.I recently pulled it out and reopened it out of storage(aka my underwear drawer so nothing fancy or climate controlled) and it has clumps in it. It was all fine grain before but do clumps mean it's not going to work anymore?

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 88711
Is my SN still good if it has clumps in it? I broke the seal once before to blood test it awhile back.I recently pulled it out and reopened it out of storage(aka my underwear drawer so nothing fancy or climate controlled) and it has clumps in it. It was all fine grain before but do clumps mean it's not going to work anymore?
My (sealed) SN had some clumps before I opened it, from what I understand it should be okay as long as it's not clumping heavily and turning yellower. It doesn't hurt to test again though. Also suggest sealing it in another container so it's double sealed.

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
My (sealed) SN had some clumps before I opened it, from what I understand it should be okay as long as it's not clumping heavily and turning yellower. It doesn't hurt to test again though. Also suggest sealing it in another container so it's double sealed.
Thank you! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle
notaboutangels

notaboutangels

Feb 26, 2022
Has anyone gotten it from a source in Connecticut? Gonna try testing it next week.

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
Others have said that the tests available for aquariums do not tell you the difference between 90 and 99%, which matters for non-aquarium-related testing.
Can someone explain why the percentage has to be so pure? If it is only mixed with some other inert substance, then why is it that I couldn't just take proportionately more?

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
Hi guys. I described my story here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-life-is-over.86277/
I have some questions regarding SN and the procedure itself.
People says I need 98% clean on but in Russia they don't really put purity %. I've checked all available ones and there are only two type: regular wan and pure for analysis.
So based on that I have following questions:
1) What happen if SN that I'll get wouldn't be pure enough? What are chances of fail and and waking up with a brain damage, paralyzing, organ failrure etc etc?
2) What tools and stuff do I need to exactly get 15 gram of SN?
3) Can I use normal tap water? (it's clean and drinkable here).
4) How long do I need to wait until SN will fully dissolve in the water?
5) I'm allowed to drink more water if it taste terrible or not? I assume not but just making sure.
6) The handbook suggests that I need to take 3 Metoclopramide 30 minutes before but in this topic people say that need to do a course prior. Can anyone clean,
7) Should I sit or lay down on my bed after drinking it?
8) In the worst case scenario what if everything will go wrong and I'll wake. How much damage will be done to my inner organs and body?

Also does this one look like is what I need?

Nano2  1

NaNO2​
CAS №: 7632-00-0
The main component: >99%
Molecular mass: 69,00

Last edited:
Reactions: Лавина
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Anyone US with a source? PM please. I found one it says it's 99+Pure Food Grade.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
I have found ondansetron. No real consensus that I can find yet. You'd think a drug used for chemotherapy would work. Damnit.

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
I know it may sound stupid question. I got my sn today . It is 99,9% and food grade. The important thing is the formula, not if it is for chemistry or food, isn't it?

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
I know it may sound stupid question. I got my sn today . It is 99,9% and food grade. The important thing is the formula, not if it is for chemistry or food, isn't it?
Yes, as stated in Stans guide food or lab grade over 95% purity is fine.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have and Sm42
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys. I described my story here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-life-is-over.86277/
I have some questions regarding SN and the procedure itself.
People says I need 98% clean on but in Russia they don't really put purity %. I've checked all available ones and there are only two type: regular wan and pure for analysis.
So based on that I have following questions:
1) What happen if SN that I'll get wouldn't be pure enough? What are chances of fail and and waking up with a brain damage, paralyzing, organ failrure etc etc?
2) What tools and stuff do I need to exactly get 15 gram of SN?
3) Can I use normal tap water? (it's clean and drinkable here).
4) How long do I need to wait until SN will fully dissolve in the water?
5) I'm allowed to drink more water if it taste terrible or not? I assume not but just making sure.
6) The handbook suggests that I need to take 3 Metoclopramide 30 minutes before but in this topic people say that need to do a course prior. Can anyone clean,
7) Should I sit or lay down on my bed after drinking it?
8) In the worst case scenario what if everything will go wrong and I'll wake. How much damage will be done to my inner organs and body?

Also does this one look like is what I need?

View attachment 88737

NaNO2​
CAS №: 7632-00-0
The main component: >99%
Molecular mass: 69,00

1/ You won't get any permanent damage with SN if you fail. If SN is not pure enough, you will wake up in the next 24 - 48 hours on your own, assuming that no one found you.
2/ You need to buy electronic scale, spoon (preferred the stainless steel coffee one), you should also buy measuring cup to scale water.
3/ Yes, Tap water is fine.
4/ Just make to sure to fully dissolve the SN into water. Watch if there're crystal at the bottom of the cup. If there're, try to dissolve harder.
5/ It's a bad idea. The aim is to use as little water as possible
6/ ....
7/ ...
8/ As I said in 1/, there're won't be any severe damage to your body.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and y0dha
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
As a Canadian, I found a reputable vendor from I believe Alabama but unfortunately they don't seem to ship to Canada (despite clearly saying they do...)

The search continues!

Reactions: DyingMiND, wljourney and Dangerous_Scarecrow
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
1/ You won't get any permanent damage with SN if you fail. If SN is not pure enough, you will wake up in the next 24 - 48 hours on your own, assuming that no one found you.
2/ You need to buy electronic scale, spoon (preferred the stainless steel coffee one), you should also buy measuring cup to scale water.
3/ Yes, Tap water is fine.
4/ Just make to sure to fully dissolve the SN into water. Watch if there're crystal at the bottom of the cup. If there're, try to dissolve harder.
5/ It's a bad idea. The aim is to use as little water as possible
6/ ....
7/ ...
8/ As I said in 1/, there're won't be any severe damage to your body.
I know this is a stupid question and nobody will be able to answer it but do you think an alarm clock would wake one up?

U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
Is SN actually the best method to do it? From what I've read so far it seems this way. Deadly enough to kill, safe enough to fail.
Only problem that I have GERB (Acid reflux). I'm really scared I will gag it all out. My Acid Reflux is so bad that sometimes I can't even eat and gag it out even normal water let alone some food. I'm scared I won't be able to hold it in despite using M.
That's the only fear I have tbh.

Also why do people use lots of painkillers with SN method? Is it really going to hurt that bad during your last 10-20 minutes of life that it's unbearable? I've seen some people successfully do it without.

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I know this is a stupid question and nobody will be able to answer it but do you think an alarm clock would wake one up?

Why would you need an alarm clock ? Because you fear someone will find you in a limited time ?
I don't think it's possible. You don't have much control over such coma.
Is SN actually the best method to do it? From what I've read so far it seems this way. Deadly enough to kill, safe enough to fail.
Only problem that I have GERB (Acid reflux). I'm really scared I will gag it all out. My Acid Reflux is so bad that sometimes I can't even eat and gag it out even normal water let alone some food. I'm scared I won't be able to hold it in despite using M.
That's the only fear I have tbh.

Also why do people use lots of painkillers with SN method? Is it really going to hurt that bad during your last 10-20 minutes of life that it's unbearable? I've seen some people successfully do it without.

No SN is not the best method. If you're from Russia, try to source H or F from darknet markets. I've heard darknet markets are very active in Russia.
If you have stomach problem, I don't think it's a good idea to use SN.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Why would you need an alarm clock ? Because you fear someone will find you in a limited time ?
I don't think it's possible. You don't have much control over such a coma
Yeah.. I don't want to send delayed emails the people recieve them and I'm still alive.