• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
Male 53 UK. Have a serious degenerative neurological condition. Based Newcastle
Male 53 UK. Have a serious degenerative neurological condition. Based Newcastle

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Hey hey hey !

I'm 18M and french, I play games, read a bit (really a little bit), watch series and animes. I am open-minded so I can talk about everything with everyone. I'm searching a serious relation, but not a love one.

It's pretty weird but I really like deep conversation, trust, etc. I only felt that with women so that's what I am searching for !

If you are open minded too and want to talk in English or french, don't hesitate to PM me :)

See ya 👋🏻

Ps : I really like to listen, so if you wanna talk With me about any subject, don't hesitate!!

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
23M Southern Europe...like really South

I'm unemployed though i still attend university.

Loking for someone to talk/vent with I'm not really sure about recovery but I'm not not planning on CTB'ing soon

Reactions: asian
chuva de canela

chuva de canela

catgirl ^w^
Mar 12, 2023
18F from Brazil.
I'm pretty open minded and looking to vent and listen to open minded people aswell.
I have a preference for women and queer people in general.
Can talk in both portuguese and english, feel free to send a PM.

Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
Any lgbt people in Central Western Europe?
(Je parle français, Ich spreche Deutsch, Hablo español + PT)

Hey, I am a French female homosexual.

Not planning to recover but this could help someone who is trying to.
Indeed I plan to ctb this weekend. But before, I want to have a very nice time with positive people. I want to enjoy those last moments.

Knowing that one of my partners is gay got me thinking... man, we're overrepresented here, aren't we?

So I posted here to get all lgbt people from Central Western Europe to direct message me.

I was initially looking for a female homosexual but this isn't happening 😅

So maybe you need support and a human presence. Maybe we can make a connection before I go.

You could travel to France and I can invite you to the restaurant before I go.
Get to drink delicious French wine.

I'm leaving this weekend, would be happy to meet more people in person on top of whom I plan to ctb with. I'm craving that.

We could possibly all spend a nice time around the town, in restaurants etc.

A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Hey I'm Akanea, 28M, If people are interested to talk about anything I'm available, I don't have any restrictions of age or gender, glad to talk about any subject with anyone :)

fell

fell

bpd, cptsd, bipolar 2, trying lots of things 💞
Feb 4, 2023
Hi! I would love some recovery, partners and friends to talk to 💗 33 F from Philly but travel all over. I'm in recovery from trauma/bpd/bp2 and have done a lot of treatment modalities but still struggle. Would love more community ✨ I love a ton of subjects and learning about new things. I especially love house music, techno, traveling, my dog, and working out. Feel free to send a DM or reply!

Last edited:
SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
I'm Male. 25. From the UK.

Have actual trauma, don't just feel depressed.

Feel free to DM.

asian

asian

hikikomori JK
Jan 16, 2024
18F, Korea

I've suffered from severe bipolar disorder for two years and want to recover. I'm so lonely I need someone to talk to

I can speak Korean, Japanese and Chinese, so I prefer friends from East Asia. but It doesn't matter if you're in English, as long as you understand my level of English lol

I sleep very late (sleep at 6 am and wake up around 3 pm) so you can talk to me anytime regardless of the time difference!

please feel free do pm me
Hey hey hey !

I'm 18M and french, I play games, read a bit (really a little bit), watch series and animes. I am open-minded so I can talk about everything with everyone. I'm searching a serious relation, but not a love one.

It's pretty weird but I really like deep conversation, trust, etc. I only felt that with women so that's what I am searching for !

If you are open minded too and want to talk in English or french, don't hesitate to PM me :)

See ya 👋🏻

Ps : I really like to listen, so if you wanna talk With me about any subject, don't hesitate!!
Can we talk?

Reactions: CPY
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
18F, Korea

I've suffered from severe bipolar disorder for two years and want to recover. I'm so lonely I need someone to talk to

I can speak Korean, Japanese and Chinese, so I prefer friends from East Asia. but It doesn't matter if you're in English, as long as you understand my level of English lol

I sleep very late (sleep at 6 am and wake up around 3 pm) so you can talk to me anytime regardless of the time difference!

please feel free do pm me
I don't want to seem pushy but I would like to get to know/talk people from east Asia if you need to talk/vent feel free to pm me.I do know a bit of japanese but not so good when it comes to speaking.I don't speak any Korean unfortunately

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
I'm a man in my mid-30s currently living and working in Eastern Europe, but I'm from the UK.

I want to recover, but these days it's a real struggle. I have extensive trauma from childhood and have made so many mistakes in my life that disastrous adulthood have only added to the whole shebang. I'm open-hearted and non-judgemental, just looking for new friends to talk to who are also looking to recover, preferably around my age (at least over 25, I guess).

Last edited:
T

Teacher

Pushing people away since 1994
Jan 16, 2024
Well, here goes nothing...
29M, Spain, though not native. I don't know what to do with my life, really, I don't have any goal, but I guess it would be nice to talk to someone, to look forward to a new message. I have been through some difficult times and I suspect that my depression has returned recently. But there are still things that I enjoy, so, hopefully, I could recover, that it is not the end for me. Would be glad to chat, no matter the age or gender. I already had similar experiences via reddit and I remember that it helped me greatly. Hope I too can be helpful to someone

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
vivisectione

vivisectione

shade of a person
Jan 13, 2020
Female, Early 20s
Anyone anywhere is fine. Struggling with extreme loneliness. I dont have a single friend and I'm extremely isolated. Deep suicidality and ongoing psychological issues (too many diagnoses to list) that make me neglect my physical health a ton.
Unsure if i can really recover but bcs of my living situation I cant really ctb.
Would like to talk about film/stream something together. i like discussing literature, anime, gaming, discovering music. i like weird arthouse pretenious kinda stuff but i also love a bunch of silly geek shit. sorry im kinda writing off the cuff so im struggling with uh, pitching myself as interesting lol.
I would like someone to listen to me without me having to pretend im okay to make them not disturbed.
I don't have anything really to look forward to in my future but I would like to minimize the pain of every day. I hope I can help someone in return

Last edited:
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
Female, Early 20s
Anyone anywhere is fine. Struggling with extreme loneliness. I dont have a single friend and I'm extremely isolated. Deep suicidality and ongoing psychological issues (too many diagnoses to list) that make me neglect my physical health a ton.
Unsure if i can really recover but bcs of my living situation I cant really ctb.
Would like to talk about film/stream something together. i like discussing literature, anime, gaming, discovering music. i like weird arthouse pretenious kinda stuff but i also love a bunch of silly geek shit. sorry im kinda writing off the cuff so im struggling with uh, pitching myself as interesting lol.
I would like someone to listen to me without me having to pretend im okay to make them not disturbed.
I don't have anything really to look forward to in my future but I would like to minimize the pain of every day. I hope I can help someone in return
Hello, you need at least 5 posts on the forums until your account restrictions are removed so people can PM you. It's a safety thing.

U

uniqueusername12

-
Jan 18, 2024
I'm a man in my mid-30s currently living and working in Eastern Europe, but I'm from the UK.

I want to recover, but these days it's a real struggle. I have extensive trauma from childhood and have made so many mistakes in my life that disastrous adulthood have only added to the whole shebang. I'm open-hearted and non-judgemental, just looking for new friends to talk to who are also looking to recover, preferably around my age (at least over 25, I guess).
Did you find someone? I'll happily talk. Similar age from UK. Male I'm afraid 😂

• Hugs
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Well, here goes nothing...
29M, Spain, though not native. I don't know what to do with my life, really, I don't have any goal, but I guess it would be nice to talk to someone, to look forward to a new message. I have been through some difficult times and I suspect that my depression has returned recently. But there are still things that I enjoy, so, hopefully, I could recover, that it is not the end for me. Would be glad to chat, no matter the age or gender. I already had similar experiences via reddit and I remember that it helped me greatly. Hope I too can be helpful to someone
not able to send you a DM because your profile is private.. I'm around your age.. anyway. If you need to chat I'm here.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
hi I am a French gay man aged 45 I am looking to spend time with someone nice I feel alone at the moment I like to walk in nature go to the cinema read a good book
feel free to pm me

• Hugs
DeadPilot

DeadPilot

hopeless
Jan 18, 2024
27M, East Coast
Originally I'm from Russia and I feel very depressed about the war and moving to the US alone. It would be nice to make some friends here.
There's not much that I can say about myself, I like aviation, games (video/board), and traveling. I'd love to watch something together or listen to music.
I've left my job today and I want to travel around the country with a company, maybe it will help. Feel free to PM me.

U

Unbearable97

-
Jan 19, 2024
26M, new zealand

Just want someone to talk to that I don't know ig. Just out of a 6 year relationship from someone I thought the world of but mean nothing to now lol

Aliceinborderline

Aliceinborderline

May 13, 2023
Are there any people from ontario ideally in their mid to late 20s or older pm me

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
Hi. I'm 29M, gay, Spain. I think it would be nice to exchange messanges with someone. My life is ok but I struggle with major depression and suicidal thoughts. I like videogames, horror movies, animation and anime, music and nature.

Looking for people of any age, gender or sexual identity. Maybe we can vent to each other? Feel free to dm me. Thanks.

• Hugs
Necessary Evil

Necessary Evil

Live fast, Die young
Jul 21, 2023
23F from Puerto Rico

I need someone to talk to, I'm so lonely

• Hugs
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
hello! 20NB (almost 21) in the US midwest looking for someone to talk to, and maybe possibly become friends :] hoping to have mutual support, as in i support you and vice versa. and i don't mind what gender/age/location/etc you are.

some of my interests are drawing, animation/cartoons, writing, animals, and other stuff i'm probably forgetting >_< dm me if you'd like to talk!

Loulou

Loulou

Aug 15, 2023
I'm Lou, almost 21/F from germany.
Bi and have short hair, dress mostly in oversized clothes. Love cute stuff, and horror ^^
I'm just gonna be upfront, I want someone to love. I want someone to care a lot about and to meet up. I'm really lonely, no friends because of social anxiety and I just want a person to go and do stuff with, cause right now I'm just at home, not going out and wasting my time. I guess I'm a little weird, possibly neurodivergent and get really scared of social interaction. But I really want someone. For me finding a person to build a bond with is like a life goal! If anyone wants the same, message me! I'm up for chatting, doing photography, drawing, listening to music or literally almost anything you're passionate about :)

(Btw I do not reply quickly, I need time to gather the energy '^^)

Last edited:
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Haven't come up with a pseud yet but I'm 22F, USA, English native and pretty much on the stage of recovery from CTB thoughts. I prefer age 20-30 any gender.
You can find out the basics of my life via profile history but I'm doing pretty alright but looking for someone to keep me motivated.
I don't like being overwhelmed by text (talking like, 3 pages of messages suddenly) but even talking about each others day makes me happy, and I hope to benefit your mental wellbeing too.
I'm into hololive, rgs, and trying out psychological horror games. I'm pretty hesitant on trust and will set boundaries if you message me but I hope to loosen up a bit as time goes by <3

• Hugs
Reactions: trashprincess
T

Tulipano

Feb 3, 2024
Female, Early 20s
I would love to talk to you, i also have zero friends