• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Which social media platform causes the most harm?

• Facebook

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • YouTube

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • WhatsApp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TikTok

Votes: 63 68.5%
  • Instagram

Votes: 50 54.3%
  • Telegram

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Snapchat

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • X (former Twitter)

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • Reddit

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • WeChat

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's absolutely Tik Tok. Fuck the Chinese government. Tik Tok also has the honor of ruining so many other platforms trying to compete with it. YouTube shorts and Instagram reels aren't as bad as Tik Tok but sometimes I do feel some brain rot from watching too many of them and I don't even have a Tik Tok account.

Reactions: Forveleth
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
1. TikTok
2. Instagram
3. Twitter (I refuse to call it X. Elon can suck it! 🖕)

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Instagram and Twitter are two of the worst platforms I've ever used. They have turned hatred and hardcore bullying and harassment into some kind of moral crusade; a way to weed out the weak and vulnerable and make them afraid of expressing themselves freely.

I have a theory that social media after COVID became a place where its extremely physically dangerous for you to express any opinion and God forbid you try and express yourself creatively.

Someone could make a video about Y and then thousands of people will tell them to kys or dox them just because they don't like Y. I'm an artist/musician and I will never want my work put up online.

• Love
Reactions: innominesatanas44 and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
TikTok. Addictive. Spies on you. China pushing their agenda to young Americans.

Second is Twitter. It might as well be Fox News it's so blatantly biased.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I will simply say that all of them

Reactions: innominesatanas44 and Forveleth
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
All of them are garbage if you have OCD. It will endlessly recommend you things that will set you off into a spiral and you will become addicted to the worst things you can ever see. No matter how many times you put "Not interested". It's not worth it. Unfortunately video games, hobbies, tv shows etc are all boring so there's not much else to do.