• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I created a thread about this, ordered from A two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. I understand he doesn't provide tracking numbers, but I didn't even receive an email stating my order has been shipped in which is discloses in the emails upon ordering. Really stressed out about this.

I just pm you

Reactions: chris8000
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I'd also like to know so I'm gonna bumb :-)

Reactions: smole
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well sending N from China is actually something worth respect. I heard the punishment is very harsh in China for that. Like this person is risking his own life helping the others. Or that does not apply to barbiturates?

Reactions: Venessolotic, Superdeterminist and smole
F

fekr304595302

Jan 19, 2020
Anyone can update on their C shipping ?

Reactions: Kruger
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Well sending N from China is actually something worth respect. I heard the punishment is very harsh in China for that. Like this person is risking his own life helping the others. Or that does not apply to barbiturates?
It's not to "help" others it's selling drugs. If he did it to help others then he would sell it for 50$, not 700.

Reactions: Venessolotic, peacefulhorizons, WEASEL1234 and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
So, if I were to successfully order N from C, would the package be delivered directly to my house, or would I have to pick it up at the Post Office?

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Whether it comes directly to your house or for pickup is going to depend greatly on the method used for shipment and the companies agreement with the receivers shipping company. It could come in through regular mail or via a courier, again depending on your location. It should also vary if the shipper is using good op sec.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
People just do your own research and put in the work yourself. Questions like this about sending at delivery always end up in spilling to much info. Also the awnser is depending on your situation how you life and where you life.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Bluedew, WEASEL1234 and 3 others
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
People just do your own research and put in the work yourself. Questions like this about sending at delivery always end up in spilling to much info. Also the awnser is depending on your situation how you life and where you life.
As a general principle, there's a lot of truth in what @Berlin76 states....

If we come up with "one perfect method", and fully document it in "one perfect thread", then that will become a target and just get shut down.
Variety, scattering of information, and therefore doing your own research, are essential components....

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Bluedew, WEASEL1234 and 2 others
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
As well, there is a point where it goes from providing information to assistance. I personally believe that giving assistance lowers the barrier to committing suicide, sometimes making it too easy. The barrier is good so the individual has to put concerted effort into committing suicide. The effort proves the individuals desire to commit suicide, they it isn't a whim. I'm sure some, or many, will disagree.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Bluedew, WEASEL1234 and 5 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I disagree with the bolded section. Providing info is just providing info. It is up to the person who receives the info to decide what they do with it. I think you are mistaking encouraging with providing info knowing someone's intentions is to ctb.

Thats true info can be just flat-out info. But with people who are weak of mind the thin line is crossed easily that's why it also can been seen as a form of encouraging.

Questions like : am i doing this right with meto, what should i do this or that.

That's something i see all the time here.
And then awnsers come and that is the part of the conversation in post that is encouraging.

Reactions: WEASEL1234 and Secrets1
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Providing information is helping people to some extent, even if you say it is just for educational purposes, but it is not encouraging them. Encouraging them means convincing them it is a good idea and they should do it, that is obviously unethical and people do not do it here generally.

However, providing information here is a very different kind of help to that certain organisations in Europe offer. This is why sanctioned suicide is best viewed as an information platform, where it is up to the individual to decide what to do with that information. Yes as @Berlin76 says, please do your own research thoroughly before asking questions.

@Berlin76, is right about the other point. That the forum does allow particular ways of thinking to be reinforced and the discussions can lead to people dying quicker and make the chances of their attempt being successful higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: WEASEL1234, RainAndSadness, Secrets1 and 1 other person
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Providing information is helping people to some extent, even if you say it is just for educational purposes, but it is not encouraging them. Encouraging them means convincing them it is a good idea and they should do it, that is obviously unethical and people do not do it here generally.

However, providing information here is a very different kind of help to that certain organisations in Europe offer. This is why sanctioned suicide is best viewed as an information platform, where it is up to the individual to decide what to do with that information. Yes as @Berlin76 says, please do your own research thoroughly before asking questions.

@Berlin76, is right about the other point. That the forum does allow particular ways of thinking to be reinforced and the discussions can lead to people dying quicker and make the chances of their attempt being successful higher.

. You're correct on everything.
But the thing nobody acknowledged is that most people here are in a vulnerable state. And the slightest input of info guiding them towards suicide via substance or method is dangerous. Because the people asking for the right answer of info or method can feel convert in those answers.

Like in the state of mind: we are in this together as a small community on this site, thanks friends i finally have it

Reactions: Letmego. Please, chris8000 and Secrets1
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I just got the test results. I don't know if I can / should share this here.. If so, I'll be happy to do it and otherwise I'm here via PN.

If you can PM me the results, I would appreciate that.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
Can you please share if it is legitimate on here.

Reactions: Kruger
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I just got the test results. I don't know if I can / should share this here.. If so, I'll be happy to do it and otherwise I'm here via PN.
Why won't you share the results on here? You're not naming the source, it's only a number.

Last edited:
Reactions: WEASEL1234
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Because it's incriminating to say you ordered and recieved it, get it?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
He has already said as much by saying he's got it and tested it.

I said this for everyone here.
Dont think your safe because this site is a open source everybody can see everything. And tracking ip is easy even with vpn.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I said this for everyone here.
Dont think your safe because this site is a open source everybody can see everything. And tracking ip is easy even with vpn.
You've lost me tbh. I simply asked why he didnt want to reveal the result? You replied "Because it's incriminating to say you ordered and recieved it, get it?", but obviously he has already said he's received it as he informed us he's got it and is testing it. Giving us purity information doesn't incriminate him further, he has already said he has it.

Reactions: Rabitfever, astro, Ximon and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
If no one ever shares anything then know one will know anything . If it's through pm I'd share any info i had if it would give someone useful info
its down to the individual how they use the info .
It's no different to reading all the info on the likes of stan thread and jmg63 threads .
that's my thought on it .

Reactions: littlelady774, a.n.kirillov and Berlin76
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
As well, there is a point where it goes from providing information to assistance. I personally believe that giving assistance lowers the barrier to committing suicide, sometimes making it too easy. The barrier is good so the individual has to put concerted effort into committing suicide. The effort proves the individuals desire to commit suicide, they it isn't a whim. I'm sure some, or many, will disagree.

I disagree. Suicide should be an informed and well thought-out decision but nobody should 'fight' for a peaceful method. Most people simply take the noose because it's the easiest method but it's far from peaceful, it has severe risks, it can be painful and if you're saved, there is a high chance of disability of some kind. People who desire to end their life shouldn't have to fight for a dignified death. I am lucky enough to know how to navigate around the darknet, so I can purchase N and other peaceful methods but I've talked to so many people who had no idea about the darknet and how to purchase N, getting this substance at that point is a pure privilege and also hidden behind some severe financial investment. Nobody should pay 700 dollars for a peaceful method and not everyone has enough money to afford that. Not everyone knows how to buy N. And not everyone wants to commit a crime by purchasing this substance for their exit. But that's essentially what you do, that's not right either. Nobody should go through the hassle of talking to police officers, with the risks of being committed and sometimes even paying a fine, just because they wanted a peaceful exit. And that's wrong. No, it's actually fucked up, if you think about that. If a person came to the conclusion that their life doesn't have any meaning anymore and that continuing is connected to severe struggle and pain, that person should have every right to leave with the most peaceful and painless method out there, with no struggle, no barriers, nothing like that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Stepheng7287, Kruger and 14 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Enough info to read right?
So why do people need so much spoonfeeding and even have things spelled out when they can also do more themselves of research.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Enough info to read right?
So why do people need so much spoonfeeding and even have things spelled out when they can also do more themselves of research.
i think it's just a case of we are all different , and some can comprehend things easier than others .

Reactions: liverpoolfan
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
There's nothing wrong in sharing information, it's good to help each other out. A purity figure isn't against site rules (i think) as long as no source is explicitly named, i was going to point this out to the person if he was afraid of breaking rules. But of course it's up to him if he doesn't want to post the number for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: WEASEL1234
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I disagree. Suicide should be an informed and well thought-out decision but nobody should 'fight' for a peaceful method. Most people simply take the noose because it's the easiest method but it's far from peaceful, it has severe risks, it can be painful and if you're saved, there is a high chance of disability of some kind. People who desire to end their life shouldn't have to fight for a dignified death. I am lucky enough to know how to navigate around the darknet, so I can purchase N and other peaceful methods but I've talked to so many people who had no idea about the darknet and how to purchase N, getting this substance at that point is a pure privilege and also hidden behind some severe financial investment. Nobody should pay 700 dollars for a peaceful method. Not everyone has so much money to afford that. Not everyone has the money to buy N. Not everyone knows how to buy N. And not everyone wants to commit a crime by purchasing this substance for their exit. But that's essentially what you do, that's not right either. Nobody should go through the hassle of talking to police officers, with the risks of being committed and sometimes even paying a fine, just because they wanted a peaceful exit. And that's wrong. No, it's actually fucked up, if you think about that. If a person came to the conclusion that their life doesn't have any meaning anymore and that continuing is connected to severe struggle and pain, that person should have every right to leave with the most peaceful and painless method out there, with no struggle, no barriers, nothing like that.

You totally missed the clue what Heady cerebrum said.
He is talking about the way of sharing info here and how it can effect individuals here to take the step even faster. Forrums can speed the suicidal tendency up for worse of individuals.
i think it's just a case of we are all different , and some can comprehend things easier than others .

Most people who are asking for this info are all new members hardly a month old. They hardly do research and they didn't experience the periode where police started hunting A and also members here and at exit. There have been many raids dig deeper in the past you can see it and read it all.

So ofcourse people dont see the danger of talking about ordering deathly drug out in the open. Because its such a normal thing to do right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Heady_Cerebrum, chris8000 and seafarer