• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Could someone please PM me the name of the EM seller?

Edit: yeah got it figured out. Looks good

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowStroller
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
This is not true with powder N.

The powder is hermetically sealed and sanitary procedure is followed so that no residue inside or outside the package is detectable. Any competent vendor follows these procedures. Your understanding of customs is flawed

. Yeah funny and hopeful thinking.
But liquid or powder when they find it by scanning every a container with post they can seee everything also what is not showing up because of metal or a other sort of concealment.

They always do this, a friend of mine worked at the post and they always Found drugs and money hidden in books or whatever.

Jusy think realistic.
ofcourse smugglers try to hide it.
But alot is found ofcourse by customs just simple scanning.

And powder sets them of they can see it on the scanner, they think its coke when they see its hidden. Dont you ever watch the show Borderpatrol?

Last edited:
Reactions: chris8000
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
@SnowStroller, a sealed package is one thing. But drugs as a powder are organic and can be detected by an X ray machine, I think that is the 'scanner' Berlin is talking about.

I doubt they scan everything, probably a fraction because of limited resources. A liquid may get less attention as not many drugs are in liquid form. Both A and C appear to have had interceptions, and it is not highly unlikely this will happen.

Reactions: WEASEL1234, SnowStroller and Berlin76
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
@SnowStroller, a sealed package is one thing. But drugs as a powder are organic and can be detected by an X ray machine, I think that is the 'scanner' Berlin is talking about.

I doubt they scan everything, probably a fraction because of limited resources. A liquid may get less attention as not many drugs are in liquid form. Both A and C appear to have had interceptions, and it is not highly unlikely this will happen.

Chance is high ofcourse that it get intercepted. And yes i ment X-RAY sorry

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Pardon my ignorance but what happens if it's intercepted by customs? Do they throw it away and put your name into a system or does law enforcement show up at your door? I'd assume either but idk if there's a procedure put in place (asking about the U.S.)

S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
About the capsuling - we had a member put SN in vegetable capsules and I think it worked for him. Why can't the same be true for N?

Reactions: littlelady774
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
About the capsuling - we had a member put SN in vegetable capsules and I think it worked for him. Why can't the same be true for N?

I guess it would work if you swallowed them fast enough. Why risk it though? What if it slows the process down too much and it becomes painful? Also, longer time being conscious might increase risk of vomiting(?)... a lot of unpredictability I wouldn't bother with. I don't really see why this is even a concern with the powdered form.

Holacanthus

Holacanthus

Dec 30, 2019
Pardon my ignorance but what happens if it's intercepted by customs? Do they throw it away and put your name into a system or does law enforcement show up at your door? I'd assume either but idk if there's a procedure put in place (asking about the U.S.)
I would also like to know this.

D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
I don't think people are actually getting arrested, I think they are being put in mental institutions. However, one of the reasons I'm trying to get the liquid first is because I think it looks less sketchy than ordering powder on the dark web.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I would also like to know this.

Its illegal like heroine and coke.
In many countries its in the highest category. So with N you can get a couple of year's jail or around 80000 ticket.

Some people were send to mental hospital.

Last edited:
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
Reactions: WEASEL1234 and SnowStroller
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
Chance is high ofcourse that it get intercepted. And yes i ment X-RAY sorry
A package can get flagged by customs for any number of reasons. They are primarily:
1) An officer believes a package looks suspicious (unlikely, easily circumvented using decent stealth & decoys)
2) A drug-sniffing dog detects the scent of common narcotics (unlikely with N as it isn't common or trained for, and easily circumvented with vacuum sealing)
3) The package is flagged or randomly selected for an x-ray scan (in which case there is a moderate chance of interception, but the fraction of packages subject to x-ray is something on the magnitude of 1/1000).

Obviously if you're going to base your heuristics on a TV show about customs, they are going to sensationalize and amp up your fears for the sake of ratings & deterrence, but only a fraction of a fraction of shipments don't make it through. Oftentimes the cases are not pursued and the drug is simply disposed of, as the vendor uses an illegitimate return address and the buyer cannot be directly prosecuted for importing the drug without significantly higher amounts of evidence/admission.

Think about it: if they really could arrest you just for having your name on the package, then you could order drugs under the name of your arch nemesis and get them arrested without any additional evidence and so on. These leads are rarely pursued and there is a legally substantial amount of plausible deniability involved, as long as you don't voluntarily incriminate yourself. If a package doesn't make it through, 99% of the time there is no ramification whatsoever, and it is such a mundane issue that most vendors offer a free reshipment if you reach out to them.

If you want to claim that this isn't 100.00% foolproof, then fine. But neither is walking down the street or driving to work. Clearly there is a degree of psychological projection and fear-mongering at play here, and frankly I have no stomach for it. Like I said several times now, if you do your own research you can come to your own conclusions. But I will not be able to answer every slightest concern and anxiety, as I have already done the best I could at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabitfever, peacefulhorizons, WEASEL1234 and 4 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
C states they resend a second package for free if it doesn't go through and provide fake invoices. I don't know how trustworthy EM ratings/ comments are but they are almost all positive. I'm also more inclined to trust DN sellers over A as long as they are reputable enough. I mean people have been ordering drugs of the DN for years and if they can problvide high quality substances of every other kind, why shouldn't they be able to provide N? I'm more scared of the market going down or being otherwise scammed out of my BTC than being scammed by the vendor.

All the reports about A 'accidentally' forgetting about a second bottle and now only sending 60ml instead of 100ml ones, etc... this is a absolute no go and anyone who keeps buying from him is enabling this behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Rabitfever, astro and 8 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
It is absolutely not wise at all to use a VPN with Tor as it compromises the built-in security feature already preloaded with Tor. When one uses a VPN, your original IP address is recorded via the VPN provider and the VPN provider knows your location and can store your IP address. A VPN is a private company you route your data through so it's not really safe they could do anything with it... Tor is anonymous.. Your isp can see your using it but that's as far as it goes. Tor is the safest browser that there is besides Tails and it uses exit nodes to disguise your IP adress which makes it nearly impossible for your information to be intercepted. Also, it is HIGHLY recommended that you DISABLE Javascript on Tor so that your information is private. The information I am stating is confirmed via the Darknet subreddit in which they claim that by using VPN, you are putting yourself at a much higher risk.
Thank you for the insight.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: Venessolotic, a.n.kirillov, 2manyproblems and 3 others
D

Duk3_0f_3ll1ngt0n

Jan 12, 2020
I realizee this thread is primarily talking about N and available sources, but are there any legitimate sources available for Rx for depression? Empire doesn't even seem to be working anymore.

SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
I realizee this thread is primarily talking about N and available sources, but are there any legitimate sources available for Rx for depression? Empire doesn't even seem to be working anymore.
Pharmaceutical companies no longer manufacture N in pill form. They used to manufacture pills up until 1999, but due to its history of lethal drug overdose, N is now only practically available via commercial veterinary fluid or black market synthesized powder. There's very little chance you can get it prescribed - it's extremely rare.

Empire is under regular DDOS attacks, so market links will experience occasional outages. Try again a little later (and verify working links on dark.fail) and you should be good

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, peacefulhorizons, WEASEL1234 and 2 others
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
How's this going? Has anyone who has successfully ordered please message me? Thanks!

Reactions: AlreadyGone, a.n.kirillov, Moony21 and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Especially lab reports because he won't provide any info about that.

Would be a drag to send it to get tested but I see no way around it.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

C has 0 negative reviews on Empire and I've talked to people who received the product in this forum. There is one neutral rating, saying that it wasn't quite 25g, but all reviews so far, have confirmed delivery. I'll order this month or February and if I receive it, I'll update of course.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Bluedew, Ssrejisser and 7 others
F

fekr304595302

Jan 19, 2020
I just contacted C to ask him about N
I will keep you updated. I have been ordering drugs and I have a very good instinct about this sort of things. He looks legit. It would be very hard for someone to fake that amount of good reviews. He looks like a serious druglord from China

Reactions: Venessolotic, a.n.kirillov, WEASEL1234 and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I just contacted C to ask him about N
I will keep you updated. I have been ordering drugs and I have a very good instinct about this sort of things. He looks legit. It would be very hard for someone to fake that amount of good reviews. He looks like a serious druglord from China
Being that this is your first post on these boards, people will likely take you for a shill; not saying you are one ofc :-)

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
F

fekr304595302

Jan 19, 2020
Being that this is your first post on these boards, people will likely take you for a shill; not saying you are one ofc :-)
I can introduce myself quickly.
I have been hanging around blackhat as well as darknet forums for about 3 years. Lurking around and trolling online for about 15 years.

I used to sell blackhat methods on French darknet marketplaces.
I used to hang around with some of the best french hackers. I got caught by the cyberpolice a few times.

I know that Reputation is everything in business

So now I got my eyes on the C guy. I want to see if he's legit, so I just got in touch with him.

EDIT : I just managed to send an email to A aswell. Let's see

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov
F

fekr304595302

Jan 19, 2020
Is empire down ? I can't contact C anymore. Does anyone have C's email adress ? A doesn't answer to my mails.

Stroopwafel.

Stroopwafel.

Meow
Jan 14, 2020
This option sounds kinda promising I guess. I'm a bit hesitant to order from A after all that has happened, so I'm looking into other options now. Definitely gonna follow this one for a while.
I also know internet is a place with a lot of scamming, so even though it sounds promising, in want to be careful.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Any updates on the lab reports?

Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
i haven't got any results yet

• Hugs
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, Ἡγησίας and SnowStroller
A

ATG

Jun 2, 2019
I created a thread about this, ordered from A two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. I understand he doesn't provide tracking numbers, but I didn't even receive an email stating my order has been shipped in which is discloses in the emails upon ordering. Really stressed out about this.

Reactions: WEASEL1234 and Berlin76