RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You totally missed the clue what Heady cerebrum said.
He is talking about the way of sharing info here and how it can effect individuals here to take the step even faster. Forrums can speed the suicidal tendency up for worse of individuals.

Sure. But that's one of the key purposes of this forum: ressources about suicide. You'll find resources about suicide and it will make certain difficult methods more accessible. That's the goal, right? That's a good thing. That's not a bad thing. I don't see any reason to withold necessary information to people who are desperate to leave. If someone wants to leave with N, that's their decision. I don't have the moral authority or the power to stop them and I don't want to either. For me, it doesn't matter if someone reads the necessary information to purchase N in a ressources megathread or if I explain it to them via pms - which also happened in the past. When someone asks me how to navigate around the darknet so they can purchase N, is that assisting? No, of course not. They made the decision and I am simply giving out information. The act of obtaining N and eventually drinking it, is their own responsibility. As I said, I'm privileged enough to know how to navigate around the darknet but other people aren't familiar with this subject. Of course they could read plenty of tutorials and slowly work themselves up but it's not pleasant. I had to do that and it was very exhausting.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Superdeterminist, Shero and 3 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Sure. But that's one of the key purposes of this forum: ressources about suicide. You'll find resources about suicide and it will make certain difficult methods more accessible. That's the goal, right? That's a good thing. That's not a bad thing. I don't see any reason to withold necessary information to people who are desperate to leave. If someone wants to leave with N, that's their decision. I don't have the moral authority or the power to stop them and I don't want to either. For me, it doesn't matter if someone reads the necessary information to purchase N in a ressources megathread or if I explain it to them via pms - which also happened in the past. When someone asks me how to navigate around the darknet so they can purchase N, is that assisting? No, of course not. They made the decision and I am simply giving out information. The act of obtaining N and eventually drinking it, is their own responsibility. As I said, I'm privileged enough to know how to navigate around the darknet but other people aren't familiar with this subject. Of course they could read plenty of tutorials and slowly work themselves up but it's not pleasant. I had to do that and it was very exhausting.

The clue was that some people who are not mature enough or just in a weak state without really suffering because they still have enough opportunities and still can live. These people can take the step to soon because they only need some help.
These people are also here, they don't suffer frome trauma or a illness but just in a bad place.

But yeah info is good but we don't have to spoonfeed each other right. When people really want it they will and have to find there own way.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Heady_Cerebrum
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I'm very grateful for the info i've found on this site. I was thinking about suicide before i came here, it hasn't made me any more suicidal. But what it has done is shown me there are peaceful ways of ctb, before here i was thinking about ctb by walking in front of a train or shooting myself at a gun range.

Reactions: Superdeterminist, Sensei, AlreadyGone and 3 others
WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
I'm very grateful for the info i've found on this site. I was thinking about suicide before i came here, it hasn't made me any more suicidal. But what it has done is shown me there are peaceful ways of ctb, before here i was thinking about ctb by walking in front of a train or shooting myself at a gun range.
I agree completely... this site has made my decision no different to the the one I had already made to ctb prior to visiting it. That's my personal experience. That said, I have NO knowledge of the DW and wouldn't have a clue where to start in order to source N. I don't know anyone well enough here to ask for PM'd information. I had previously succeeded with suffocation but was administered cpr and had to endure the fall out from family and friends.(Seeing me as I was at the scen to name one of MANY consequences of being revived)
Therefore I can to this site for information on N as this appears to be a better route as it wouldn't be AS traumatising for those left behind.

Reactions: AlreadyGone, RainAndSadness and terry_a_davis
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
^ I'd answer any darkweb queries you have. Or if you look through some of my recent posts (past couple of days) i've given some info on the darkweb. I've never ordered N from the darkweb, i get the impression there is only 1 real vendor for it, known as C. Also if you search darknet or darkweb there are some good guides on it. You need the browser Tor to start with, it's just like chrome but you can browse to 'onion' websites where the vendors trade.

Reactions: WEASEL1234 and RainAndSadness
WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
^ I'd answer any darkweb queries you have. Or if you look through some of my recent posts (past couple of days) i've given some info on the darkweb. I've never ordered N from the darkweb, i get the impression there is only 1 real vendor for it, known as C. Also if you search darknet or darkweb there are some good guides on it. You need the browser Tor to start with, it's just like chrome but you can browse to 'onion' websites where the vendors trade.
That's great, I still don't know what you're talking about though!
All a bit over my very old head! I will look at your posts... Thankyou.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
That's great, I still don't know what you're talking about though!
All a bit over my very old head! I will look at your posts... Thankyou.

Have a search around and any questions just ask. If you can use a web browser to visit here (which you obviously are) then you can learn to navigate the darknet. It's just websites like this 1, but they are called 'onion' websites and are suited to shady dealings.

To visit onion websites you need a specific browser called 'tor', you're using a browser right now to visit this website, you might be using chrome or firefox web browser? Do a google search for 'Tor browser'. You need to download it and let it install on your pc (i'm assuming ur using a pc/laptop). Once installed, start Tor on your computer and enter dark.fail in the address bar at the very top (not the search box, you enter it to the address bar). It must be dark.fail and nothing else, dont forget the . between dark and fail. Press enter.

The dark.fail website will now load. From here you will see the addresses of the drug markets with vendors on them selling drugs. Copy and paste a drug market address into your address bar (i would choose the market that begins with the letters EM, but it's up to you). Press enter.

Alot of the time the market website doesn't work, so try another address from dark.fail till you find one that works. The 1st thing u'll see on the market website is a login screen. As you haven't visited it before you will need to register so you can login. Do that, choose a unique username and strong password. Then login and you search for N with the websites search facility.

If you find N from a market vendor check out the feedback, this is crucial. They must have plenty of feedback, in the 100s or 1000s (number of reviews) and they must be 95%+ positive. If not, search for another N vendor or failing that try another market from dark.fail. I think C trades on EM market (not 100% on that)

If you find N and are happy with the vendors feedback you need to make a purchase. You can pay in crypto currency only, like bitcoin. Getting bitcoin is a whole other process but there are loads of guides on doing it online and a few on here. If you get to this stage and get stuck just ask.

There's lots i've missed out like '2fa' and 'pgp' for security/anonymity, but if you're a technophobe they're not essential. You will be ordering small amounts for personal use, you'd be very unlucky if the cops took an interest in you. Just remember it's essential to only use dark.fail for drug market addresses, otherwise you will get ripped off (phished).

Last edited:
Reactions: Soraa, WEASEL1234 and RainAndSadness
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
The clue was that some people who are not mature enough or just in a weak state without really suffering because they still have enough opportunities and still can live. These people can take the step to soon because they only need some help.
These people are also here, they don't suffer frome trauma or a illness but just in a bad place.

But yeah info is good but we don't have to spoonfeed each other right. When people really want it they will and have to find there own way.

But that is up to the individual person to make. It is not in my place to stop someone from ctbing if they choose to do so. I came to this website to gather information so that I can make an informed decision on how I want to ctb. I bet a lot of people came to this website for the same exact reasons. What a person decides to do with the information that is provided to them is entirely up to that person.

I agree that spoon feeding people information is not good especially if it compromises sources etc, however, providing the purity of N does no wrong and is a huge help for people to make an informed decision.

Reactions: Wrennie, Pupu, WEASEL1234 and 5 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
But that is up to the individual person to make. It is not in my place to stop someone from ctbing if they choose to do so. I came to this website to gather information so that I can make an informed decision on how I want to ctb. I bet a lot of people came to this website for the same exact reasons. What a person decides to do with the information that is provided to them is entirely up to that person.

I agree that spoon feeding people information is not good especially if it compromises sources etc, however, providing the purity of N does no wrong and is a huge help for people to make an informed decision.

I was just reading a new tread about a guy who bought a shotgun 22 years old. Hardly any trauma just feeling down a bit for a few months and comes here. People in the tread congratulate him on hia purchase of the gun. They hardly really read, they only see, bit depressed, bought a gun then they congrat him wtf.

See? People like that end up here without really having mental issues or trauma or cancer. They can get motivated negatively here.

That was the clue and happy for that new tread as example

• Love
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Letmego. Please, Shakespear's Brother and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
You know, I appreciate your concern, but who buys a shotgun to blast open his skull without having suffered immense psychological distress for a considerable amount of time.

Reactions: Wrennie, Time, WEASEL1234 and 2 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
You know, I appreciate your concern, but who buys a shotgun to blast open his skull without having suffered immense psychological distress for a considerable amount of time.

thats just mindless thingking without really knowing the story and not really reading what people say .
read it for yourself
beeing a bit down for a few months because of winter is not suffering at all .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/today-i-bought-a-shotgun.31587/#post-580778

Reactions: Heady_Cerebrum and WEASEL1234
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
We are derailing this thread. What we need are test results to proove C legit.

Reactions: Kruger, Time, peacefulhorizons and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
thats just mindless thingking without really knowing the story and not really reading what people say .
read it for yourself
beeing a bit down for a few months because of winter is not suffering at all .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/today-i-bought-a-shotgun.31587/#post-580778

That's the nature of suicide though. Some people are driven by impulse, some are driven by chronic struggles. We don't know and I'm not here to judge anyone. Of course, in my personal opinion, suicide should be considered as a last resort option but as I said, I don't have the moral authority to judge others. I'm not here for that. The reasons for suicide are just as diverse as human nature.

Reactions: Superdeterminist, Wrennie, overandout and 3 others
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
I think @Berlin76 is showing he has a conscience which is a good thing. Just because everyone should have the right to decide to end their life if they wish, does not mean it always a good idea to help or support them in killing themselves. Many times people are just going through something transient and they just need some emotional support and pointing in a better direction. Sometimes they do get this here thanks to compassionate users like @Soul and @Sensei, but sometimes I have seen it work the other way too, which is what he is getting at. I read the thread and I agree with him it is fucked up to congratulate some one on buying a fire arm to shoot themselves with, especially when they probably can make a full recovery.

Back to the point of this thread.

I don't think it is a good idea to put pressure on @Moony21 for test results, if he doesn't want to give the information publicly then fine, that is his decision. It isn't going to help asking again and again, hope you all weren't going to do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letmego. Please, Sensei, WEASEL1234 and 1 other person
WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
Have a search around and any questions just ask. If you can use a web browser to visit here (which you obviously are) then you can learn to navigate the darknet. It's just websites like this 1, but they are called 'onion' websites and are suited to shady dealings.

To visit onion websites you need a specific browser called 'tor', you're using a browser right now to visit this website, you might be using chrome or firefox web browser? Do a google search for 'Tor browser'. You need to download it and let it install on your pc (i'm assuming ur using a pc/laptop). Once installed, start Tor on your computer and enter dark.fail in the address bar at the very top (not the search box, you enter it to the address bar). It must be dark.fail and nothing else, dont forget the . between dark and fail. Press enter.

The dark.fail website will now load. From here you will see the addresses of the drug markets with vendors on them selling drugs. Copy and paste a drug market address into your address bar (i would choose the market that begins with the letters EM, but it's up to you). Press enter.

Alot of the time the market website doesn't work, so try another address from dark.fail till you find one that works. The 1st thing u'll see on the market website is a login screen. As you haven't visited it before you will need to register so you can login. Do that, choose a unique username and strong password. Then login and you search for N with the websites search facility.

If you find N from a market vendor check out the feedback, this is crucial. They must have plenty of feedback, in the 100s or 1000s (number of reviews) and they must be 95%+ positive. If not, search for another N vendor or failing that try another market from dark.fail. I think C trades on EM market (not 100% on that)

If you find N and are happy with the vendors feedback you need to make a purchase. You can pay in crypto currency only, like bitcoin. Getting bitcoin is a whole other process but there are loads of guides on doing it online and a few on here. If you get to this stage and get stuck just ask.

There's lots i've missed out like '2fa' and 'pgp' for security/anonymity, but if you're a technophobe they're not essential. You will be ordering small amounts for personal use, you'd be very unlucky if the cops took an interest in you. Just remember it's essential to only use dark.fail for drug market addresses, otherwise you will get ripped off (phished).
Thankyou SO much for all the information. Much appreciated xx

Reactions: terry_a_davis
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I can't get any URLs to work.. I hope I'm doing this right

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I can't get any URLs to work.. I hope I'm doing this right
The drug market url's on dark.fail? If not try another. It might be that none work right now, if so try in a few hours or tomorrow. These websites are under constant attack to take them offline by scammers, they do this so people use url's that don't come from dark.fail, but these url's actually lead to fake market websites created by the scammers to rob you of your money.

Do not under any circumstances get your url's from anywhere else other than dark.fail

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and littlelady774
Higgy123

Higgy123

Pessimistic
Mar 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

I wanted to outline a very brief guide to the darknet process for people that are confused. This way I don't need to answer any redundant PM's, saving people time. I will omit some detail in this outline, but anybody motivated enough should be able to fill in the blanks through internet searches. If you do this process correctly, you should be able to make the transaction anonymously, with no record of either sale or delivery. There are many reasons why darknet purchases are safer than those done through paypal/western union, the main ones being the ability to encrypt one's address, anonymize & secure the transaction using crypto, and hold funds in escrow until delivery.

1) Download Tor Browser
  • This is a browser that anonymizes web traffic using an "onion" protocol. It allows you to access .onion addresses and the darknet markets that are hosted there.
2) Look up "empire market link" on Tor
  • Click on the first result and a valid URL should come up.
3) Register for Empire Market
  • All you need is a username and password
4) Look up "nembutal" on Empire Market
  • C is the first result that comes up, matching my original description
5) Find a crytocurrency exchange
  • Varies by region
6) Download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet
  • This will act as a "middle wallet" (your money should be converted on the exchange, then moved to Electrum, THEN to Empire Market). This adds a layer of security b/c crypto exchanges are alerted by suspicious transfers to wallets possibly associated with darknet markets. The middle wallet is essential to negating suspicion.
  • ***Only open Electrum with Tor open. Electrum has a feature that allows you to further anonymize transfers using Tor. In the lower right there should be a colored dot that you can click on indicating that your Electrum activity is routing through Tor. It should be blue if this is working.
7) Convert the total price of N for BTC on the crypto exchange, transfer to Electrum, then transfer to Empire

8) Download a PGP encryption client
  • The most common one is "GPA" (GNU Privacy Assistant). You use this to encrypt your address to ensure that only the seller, who has a PGP key (found on the order page) that you enter into the software, can see your address. This is also critical. Without encryption, your address might be found by a third party if Empire is eventually seized. Please look it up.
9) Initiate order on Empire
  • Use GPA to encrypt your name and address. It should spit out a block of encrypted text that you then put into the shipment address box.
  • ***Use a real name and address! The post office flags packages that are undeliverable b/c of phony information. So while some people think using fake info would be safer, doing so only increases the risk of suspicion!
  • Read up on how/why the darknet markets work. ONLY C will know your address in this process due to encryption, and any competent buyer/seller purges records regularly. Customs can only screen 0.01% of packages b/c there are too many to go through. As long as your info is legit and the package is discreet, you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get caught.
10) Place order, wait for delivery for about several weeks
  • Keep renewing the escrow period (before the 7 day hold time expires) until you get your package. Escrow means your money is held by a third party and released to C only if the transaction is successful.
11) Receive package
  • Test substance. Keep in safe place.
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service as an additional security measure. These are relatively easy to subscribe and connect to, and a month or so of service should only cost a couple dollars.

Please read up on everything you can about all of these steps and the darknet markets in general.
I believe if you are truly motivated to CTB, you should be able to piece it together. I have also been through the ups and downs of being on the fence about CTB, and in the early stages you can be convinced you will do it but only take half measures / not actually follow through on research or protocol. That means you still have a couple months or years left before you might actually CTB.

VpNs are trash for darknet man. Thanks for making it clear who tf this C guy is though.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
VpNs are trash for darknet man. Thanks for making it clear who tf this C guy is though.

There's some good advice SnowStroller has given but step 2 :

"2) Look up "empire market link" on Tor
  • Click on the first result and a valid URL should come up."
Is not safe at all, a fake url could be the first result. Get the url's from dark.fail. I've read webpage articles (probably written by scammers) saying dark.fail is scamming but i know people who have used it numerous times without problems, and i've browsed various darknet drug forums and it's highly trusted.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774
Higgy123

Higgy123

Pessimistic
Mar 21, 2019
There's some good advice SnowStroller has given but step 2 :

"2) Look up "empire market link" on Tor
  • Click on the first result and a valid URL should come up."
Is not safe at all, a fake url could be the first result. Get the url's from dark.fail. I've read webpage articles (probably written by scammers) saying dark.fail is scamming but i know people who have used it numerous times without problems, and i've browsed various darknet drug forums and it's highly trusted.
Don't use a VPN. check reddit if you don't believe me.

Reactions: WEASEL1234
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
VPNs are garbage by design. There are few cases where a VPN solution would work (and even enterprise VPNs have their solutions too), but those are limited. If you're on a hostile network at a Starbucks or want to get around geo-region locks. There is little to nothing that is "encrypted" about VPN. They simply don't magically out of thin air encrypt data. VPNs are glorified proxies. All VPN provides are setting up OpenVPN clients and reselling bandwidth at huge markups for people looking for "privacy" or "anonymity". Both which are two different and are not interchangeable.

Generally speaking, your chances that your VPN is a honeypot is a lot more likely, especially when you're wanting "privacy". Logless VPNs? Aren't those an issue if you ever go to customer support? Have you seen a public security audit on the company to verify the integrity that the company you bought your VPN is logless? Probably not.

While a little bit more technical, purchasing a VPS and using this is a way better solution. Of course assessing your threat levels is something to consider. It's unlikely you're a target, anyway. You wouldn't be using a public forum if you were concerned of being on some sort of list.

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
We are derailing this thread. What we need are test results to proove C legit.

I think one issue with this particular request is the assumption that there is only one source for N, or other barbiturates, on the DNM. The DNM is a like saying auction/buy-now sites on the dark net, and there is more than one and more than one seller of barbiturates. I've personally seen N sold by one and secobarbital by another.

I greatly expect for barbiturates to become popular on the street again in the future. It isn't hard to synthesize barbiturates and there is more than one clandestine lab in China. I strongly believe the only reason why they haven't regained popularity is due to how difficult they are to get, since they were more of less taken off the market ages ago (saving very specific uses that are heavily monitored by most health authorities). It only takes an order from a large enough drug kingpin to reintroduce it to the general populace and people will like it and want more.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Just got an email from C in which he claims he won't sell on 3M anymore because of the exit scams in the past. Now he has his own Darknet site where he sells WITHOUT escrow. If you want to know the site, please don't PM me. You'll find his email address on 3M.

Reactions: Soraa, WEASEL1234 and Moony21
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
^That sounds kinda fishy. Why wouldn't he use escrow?

Reactions: AlreadyGone
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I don't know whether there are any 3rd party escrow services where you can do illegal stuff and that are trustworthy. I mean if he decides to scam he will ruin his reputation of two years + in a short amount of time. Which would make sense if he was planning to exit himself. Let's see

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Ugh... he better not scam! This is my one shot of finally getting N! I don't wanna have to resort to turning blue and vomiting with SN :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Busdriver, smole and 1 other person