Nov 5, 2020
So a is not a seller any more?
Does the Empire market still exist?

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
ok thanks another last question!
Is true that N is bitter? Is it more bitter than SN as a example? I have seen that people eat a small amount of chocolate ( seen in exitas video ) after the consume of the drink - another question i am 55 Kilo how much Nebutal is enough for a overdose
And sorry that i ask so much

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Yes it is extremely bitter. SN is salty, you can't compare the two. The amount you have to consume is going to be more than what you see in videos. They say one bottle from D is enough, but I'm personally going with two

Reactions: Dystopia
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Ok i think bitter is better than salty when you consume 2 bottles of N is the chance of vomiting higher?
how fast do you get into sleep modus?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Lower chance of vomiting but better to use AE and something to make it less stressful like a benzodiazepine.proton pump inhibitor such as lansoprazole is useful to help avoiding excess stomach axid/bile. A fast of 25hours xan be uswd, taking meto every 8hrs until one hour before drinking N. You can/should eat a small lunch like tea and toast a few hours prior to N. You can also do a shorter fast of 8 to 12r and take a stat dose of meto and zofran. This is seemingly more convenient but has higher potential for issues resulting from the AE meto which can cauae a movement disorser named Tardive dyskenea. It is wise there for to taje a test does of meto before even starting a fast or refimen. There are some other side effects with meto which can make you feel really unwell and in a kind of terror due to the way it impacts on dopamine. It doesn't effect wveryone this way but many are effected so it really is useful ro test a regular dose in a safe place before taking the large stat does. It's suggested that benadryl acts as an antidote to the ill effects of Meto so maybe it will be worth keeping some at hand. Seems like some report it not working but other say it does. I get the impression both mesications have mixes efficacy across the board hence the seriousness of tryinf them first.

Many people chase it with a small piece of dark choc to help with after taste. Some use a spirit or lequeur like baileys. The alcohol potentiates N but N acts fast. Asleep in mins. As little as 2min.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
One tablet.... 10mg I think.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Lately there has been the recommendation of a mix of meto and zofran.

I forget if its 20 or 30mg of meto + 8mg zofran. I guess its not essential seeing as many managed with meto only. Just a new development for more certain outcome.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
What is zofran? never heard is 1 x 30mg enough before 1 st before drinking the drink? for one day or do i need more?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
What is zofran? never heard is 1 x 30mg enough before 1 st before drinking the drink? for one day or do i need more?
Yes a stat dose of 30mg meto one hour before would be enough. Zofran is used by chemo patients for nausea/vomiting, think of it as extra insurance against vomiting

Reactions: diyCTB
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
ok thanks what a dosis nebutal give groups like exit to their patients?

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@PeacefulTonic @Smart No More I remember some took 10mg of meto and was okay until she took 20mg and experienced EPS with her neck. I will have diphenhydramine just in case. Don't know how quick it reliefs EPS though...

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Smart No More
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
what a dosis nebutal give groups like exit to their patients?

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
D is still active but i don't now his address is he still on empire market?