• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
I think someone within the recent posts said he still hasn't got any N in stock anyway(hasn't for a good while either, a few months)
Yeah, exactly. I've contacted him several times in the last months and every time he said that he didn't even know if he will ever stock N again.

Reactions: Catzini1951 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, exactly. I've contacted him several times in the last months and every time he said that he didn't even know if he will ever stock N again.
I haven't been on for a while. when i was last on he hadn't had any for about a month. there was a point where he was getting slated alot on here( by people who hadn't even bought any, i had little knowledge about N). then EM exit scammed and he lost alot of money(i think 30k!!) then he was banned or something off WHM. so just has his site, but hasn't had N for a good while.

I di see something on TV i think about chemical companies and thought i wonder if that has something to do with him having no stock. i cant remember what it was exactly and might be absolutely nothing to do with it. just remember thinking about C when i saw it lol.

Reactions: NoneMoreNegative
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
so C is out and A is maybe a scam or impersonater?
It is out of stock and not A is not a scam, but some people had some problems with delivery / customs

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Ἡγησίας and Pookie
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I contacted C and he's still out of stock, he offered me a tianeptine/tramadol analog (opioid, nope not like F)
Given up hope on N tbh, F is fairly easy from same markets, just look on dread BUT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! Nalaxone is carried by cops/paramedics and will still reverse the effects

Reactions: Pookie
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
It is out of stock and not A is not a scam, but some people had some problems with delivery / customs
Which A address is the real A? And has anyone successfully received N from A recently? I'm communicating with an A address from the PPH and another A address and idk which is A

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I think he has multiple addresses and uses multiple addresses to keep the authorities off his back

T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
Which A address is the real A? And has anyone successfully received N from A recently? I'm communicating with an A address from the PPH and another A address and idk which is A
Hi. Judging by the discussions on this site, I realized for myself that finding N is "mission impossible". The person with whom you communicate (A). He has access to fentanyl, or he has a contact who does. Or you. I don't know what to do anymore.

Reactions: andme72
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
I think he has multiple addresses and uses multiple addresses to keep the authorities off his back
yes, but the tutanota and ctemplar address are clearly the same person since they respond with the exact same response. the protonmail address is someone else. one of these is a scam

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
yes, but the tutanota and ctemplar address are clearly the same person since they respond with the exact same response. the protonmail address is someone else. one of these is a scam
A doesn't use protonmail anymore (effective early/mid 2020).

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
A doesn't use protonmail anymore (effective early/mid 2020).
thanks. protonmail address almost fooled me. then i guess i was wrong. tutanota and ctemplar are the real A

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and peacefulhorizons
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Do you think nembutal from A is authentic nembutal?

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I just learned that the C factory is stopping the production of N. I'm sorry to tell you this news

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie, RainAndSadness, NoneMoreNegative and 1 other person
R

ReluctantSeeker

Mar 5, 2021
Outstanding post with good info for someone getting more familiar with tor, tails, crypto, and the darkweb.Thank you.
Hi everyone,

I wanted to outline a very brief guide to the darknet process for people that are confused. This way I don't need to answer any redundant PM's, saving people time. I will omit some detail in this outline, but anybody motivated enough should be able to fill in the blanks through internet searches. If you do this process correctly, you should be able to make the transaction anonymously, with no record of either sale or delivery. There are many reasons why darknet purchases are safer than those done through paypal/western union, the main ones being the ability to encrypt one's address, anonymize & secure the transaction using crypto, and hold funds in escrow until delivery.

1) Download Tor Browser
  • This is a browser that anonymizes web traffic using an "onion" protocol. It allows you to access .onion addresses and the darknet markets that are hosted there.
2) Look up "empire market link" on Tor
  • Click on the first result and a valid URL should come up.
3) Register for Empire Market
  • All you need is a username and password
4) Look up "nembutal" on Empire Market
  • C is the first result that comes up, matching my original description
5) Find a crytocurrency exchange
  • Varies by region
6) Download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet
  • This will act as a "middle wallet" (your money should be converted on the exchange, then moved to Electrum, THEN to Empire Market). This adds a layer of security b/c crypto exchanges are alerted by suspicious transfers to wallets possibly associated with darknet markets. The middle wallet is essential to negating suspicion.
  • ***Only open Electrum with Tor open. Electrum has a feature that allows you to further anonymize transfers using Tor. In the lower right there should be a colored dot that you can click on indicating that your Electrum activity is routing through Tor. It should be blue if this is working.
7) Convert the total price of N for BTC on the crypto exchange, transfer to Electrum, then transfer to Empire

8) Download a PGP encryption client
  • The most common one is "GPA" (GNU Privacy Assistant). You use this to encrypt your address to ensure that only the seller, who has a PGP key (found on the order page) that you enter into the software, can see your address. This is also critical. Without encryption, your address might be found by a third party if Empire is eventually seized. Please look it up.
9) Initiate order on Empire
  • Use GPA to encrypt your name and address. It should spit out a block of encrypted text that you then put into the shipment address box.
  • ***Use a real name and address! The post office flags packages that are undeliverable b/c of phony information. So while some people think using fake info would be safer, doing so only increases the risk of suspicion!
  • Read up on how/why the darknet markets work. ONLY C will know your address in this process due to encryption, and any competent buyer/seller purges records regularly. Customs can only screen 0.01% of packages b/c there are too many to go through. As long as your info is legit and the package is discreet, you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get caught.
10) Place order, wait for delivery for about several weeks
  • Keep renewing the escrow period (before the 7 day hold time expires) until you get your package. Escrow means your money is held by a third party and released to C only if the transaction is successful.
11) Receive package
  • Test substance. Keep in safe place.
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service as an additional security measure. These are relatively easy to subscribe and connect to, and a month or so of service should only cost a couple dollars.

Please read up on everything you can about all of these steps and the darknet markets in general.
I believe if you are truly motivated to CTB, you should be able to piece it together. I have also been through the ups and downs of being on the fence about CTB, and in the early stages you can be convinced you will do it but only take half measures / not actually follow through on research or protocol. That means you still have a couple months or years left before you might actually CTB.

PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
If someone has recently got N from A please let me know the correct address by pm! Thanks!

M.M

M.M

Apr 10, 2021
What is a reliable dark web site to purchase this?
Empire is long gone.

Reactions: Tkmiz_Tsukumizu
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
What is a reliable dark web site to purchase this?
Empire is long gone.
People mostly go direct to the seller for this. To my knowledge, there are no sellers on dark web sites anymore.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
H

Hepi

Jun 5, 2021
Today I noticed that powdered N has appeared on a well-known Ukrainian shop. Has anyone of the more experienced and regular forum members already ordered this and tested it?

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Wrennie, Fin and 4 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I haven't come across it myself but did find some dnm sellers claiming to sell powdered and liquid nembutal recently. Are you able to send private messages? If so maybe we can share our findings? If you're interestes please send me a message.

I have been saying on the foeum for a while now, that I would much prefer a powdered source to the liquid that is currently the only known `reliable' product available. Drinking 200ml of something is much more challenging for somebody with stomach and digestion issues for various reasons other than the obvious ot course.

You can also add a higher dose to the smaller amount of liquid making it an more reliable/certain method for ctb. Not that it isn't already reliable but there are concerns around dosage to a small extent.

So yeah, I'm very interested by this and were I able to procure enough for a sample I would be sending it off for testing without doubt.

Lets see if anybody has already done so. But again, do feel free to private message me also.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
H

Hepi

Jun 5, 2021
I haven't come across it myself but did find some dnm sellers claiming to sell powdered and liquid nembutal recently. Are you able to send private messages? If so maybe we can share our findings? If you're interestes please send me a message.
Yes sure i'll send you PM.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Stefano

May 14, 2021
Can You send me the Ukrain link also?.the more i want to see if it is legit to me!

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I've had a look and honestly I don't think I would risk an order. You may get some things from there but its a clearnet store selling a lot of highly sketchy things so they will be under scrutiny even if their product is legitimate. They sell a lot if things like precursors for making certain street drugs etc. I dont know but I would be amazed to see a clearnet site operate for long with those products. Then there's thw fear of getting a knock at the door from a wellness check or whatever if they were to turned over by law inforcement. As your details would possibly be in their records.

Thanks for sharing though Hepi.

Thats just my opinion on it..

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Can You send me the Ukrain link also?.the more i want to see if it is legit to me!

You can't by N off the clarinet and thats a fact, unless you were a vet. now SN thats a different kettle of fish as in most places it isn't illegal, it may be restricted in some though. you used to be able to buy it from the arts and crafts site, although not sure if thats still available. i bought some myself but it was last year.

In regards to people getting wellness checks, there have been none with the sources of N since 2016.there were some raids in france that were to do with a certain organization and some in spain (where it isn't illegal to have N). I have actually posted the proof in another thread.

SN is not an illegal substance in alot of places, it might be restricted for sale if anything.

Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Ukrainian seller added miniature bottles of powdered N to his website that cost about 150 each at most, in case anyone is interested in ordering solely to check the legitimacy of it via Energy Control.

S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
Ukrainian seller added miniature bottles of powdered N to his website that cost about 150 each at most, in case anyone is interested in ordering solely to check the legitimacy of it via Energy Control.
hello wrenie, could you message me to ask something?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'd like to check the validity of that source as well, so I'd appreciate a pm with the source link. Thanks.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and checkouttime