C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'd like to check the validity of that source as well, so I'd appreciate a pm with the source link. Thanks.

some members are saying its 100g for 150(doesn't mention what currency) on the thread i posted below. There seems to be alot of them all interested in it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/is-this-source-for-nembutal-legit.69959/#post-1279260

I look forward to seeing what conclusion you come to about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulhorizons
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
too good to be true sounds to me

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I have no clue what's up with that ukrainian vendor. I simply lack the link to their shop so I can only speculate about this. But there are some huge red flags.

Just because someone made a rIch fortune selling a legal product like SN to people, doesn't mean they will suddenly sell legit N, which is one of the most controlled substances on the planet. Nobody with a sane mind would even think about selling such a high-risk substance on the clearnet. So they're most likely preparing an exit scam, that means this vendor knows his best customers are suicidal people and is trying to squeeze as much money out of you as possible, before disappearing. That's why they're only selling in large quantities. None of you would ever receive N. Well, they wouldn't even need to disappear because they could simply keep selling their SN for extra bucks. Once again, if that person really sold N, they would gain the attraction of all relevant law enforcement agencies on the planet and that's equivalent to the Monopoly "go directly to jail" card.
In other words: Game Over.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Action, Greenberg, Fin and 5 others
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I have no clue what's up with that ukrainian vendor. I simply lack the link to their shop so I can only speculate about this. But there are some huge red flags.

Just because someone made a rIch fortune selling a legal product like SN to people, doesn't mean they will suddenly sell legit N, which is one of the most controlled substances on the planet. Nobody with a sane mind would even think about selling such a high-risk substance on the clearnet. So they'rd most likely preparing an exit scam, that means this vendor knows his best customers are suicidal people and is trying to squeeze as much money out of you as possible, before disappearing. That's why they're only selling in large quantities, like 100g. None of you would ever receive N. Well, they wouldn't even need to disappear because they could simply keep selling their SN for extra bucks. Once again, if that person really sold N, they would gain the attraction of all relevant law enforcement agencies on the planet and that's equivalent to the Monopoly "go directly to jail" card.
In other words: Game Over.
Quite like how Richard Avocet seems to be getting away with his faulty Debreather v2 :hmph:

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Update. I've finally received a link to this vendor. Red flag, stay away from this dude. His shop contains countless of drugs, some illegal, some not. But all of his products show stock images. You can pretty much find them all via Google search. For example, this guy sells 10g of MDMA, the image was stolen from a reddit post. The image showing N is fake too, it simply shows a bag that says "Nembutal pentobarbital" on it and that was clearly added via photoshop. Another listing showing a small bottle of N is stolen from another clearnet scam website that sells N. Other images were stolen from Alibaba or actual pharmacy shops. None of his offers show his(!) actual product. It's all stolen. This dude doesn't sell N. I'm even surprised that this scammer has an actual reputation of selling legit SN in this community because I wouldn't touch his shop with a burning fork. You can savely assume that all products in his shop that show illegal substances are fake. I'm not sure why he is doing that, either hungry for money or law enforcement trick.

Once again people, as long as this person isn't confirmed in a new PPH edition, I would stay the hell away from this vendor.

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki, Action, Ἡγησίας and 11 others
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
That's a good news, but I'm unable to find any reference about D on PPH
Where can I find more info about him?
He's "Source B" in the "availability of nembutal" chapter in the PPH.

• Hugs
Reactions: Grumpy Bear, Busdriver and fruit-loops
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Someone should try to order the 25g of N for $150 from this guy. If it's legit it would be a complete game changer. If not it's only $150.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Update. I've finally received a link to this vendor. Red flag, stay away from this dude. His shop contains countless of drugs, some illegal, some not. But all of his products show stock images. You can pretty much find them all via Google search. For example, this guy sells 10g of MDMA, the image was stolen from a reddit post. The image showing N is fake too, it simply shows a bag that says "Nembutal pentobarbital" on it and that was clearly added via photoshop. Another listing showing a small bottle of N is stolen from another clearnet scam website that sells N. Other images were stolen from Alibaba or actual pharmacy shops. None of his offers show his(!) actual product. It's all stolen. This dude doesn't sell N. I'm even surprised that this scammer has an actual reputation of selling legit SN in this community because I wouldn't touch his shop with a burning fork. You can savely assume that all products in his shop that show illegal substances are fake. I'm not sure why he is doing that, either hungry for money or law enforcement trick.

Once again people, as long as this person isn't confirmed in a new PPH edition, I would stay the hell away from this vendor.
Just to add a few things, this seller has recently been mentioned in the British press:

His meto and SN are legit. His meto is shipped in original medicine packages (yes, I have ordered from him months ago), I haven't tested his SN but it looks legit, certainly considering many users on this forum ordered from him. Only a few weeks ago he added MDMA and N to his store, to my surprise. He also added propranolol recently, so he's clearly trying to reach the "suicide market".

If I understand correctly, one user asked him to add N to his store and a few days later he did so. It's really suspicious, how does he suddenly has access to this drug? Still, I wonder why he would suddenly start to scam people, considering his good reputation. An exit trick, like you explained? Maybe. Just selling these products on the clear web is indeed the best way to gain attention from law enforcement. Also, he's not giving any useful information to me via e-mail as well.

I personally wouldn't order unless there are reliable reports (EC lab reports) of his N being legit.

Last edited:
S

Stefano

May 14, 2021
If I understand correctly, one user asked him to add N to his store and a few days later he did so. It's really suspicious, how does he suddenly has access to this drug? Still, I wonder why he would suddenly start to scam people, considering his good reputation. An exit trick, like you explained? Maybe. Just selling these products on the clear web is indeed the best way to gain attention from law enforcement. Also, he's not giving any useful information to me via e-mail as well.

I personally wouldn't order unless there are reliable reports (EC lab reports) of his N being legit.

He told me he add N to his "store" for over a month ago,i asked him also if he had 25gr for sale.a half hour later a Google image of a 25gr bottle appeard on his site!

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
He told me he add N to his "store" for over a month ago,i asked him also if he had 25gr for sale.a half hour later a Google image of a 25gr bottle appeard on his site!

I wouldn't be shocked if it was some sort of a customs scam. Like send some other stuff (probably SN instead of N) with a customs declaration that he knows will be confiscated. So the tracking looks ok but gets stopped and never arrives. So he can say that it shipped and keep the $. If it somehow makes it through the person using dies anyway and no one is the wiser.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I wonder what's his end goal here. In theory, you can take the risk and order the 25g for $150 and get it tested at EC for about $100. But there's a big chance you'll just lose your money. And he's not responding on my question on how he ships it to trick customs, so that's another risk you have to be willing to take.

I'm not going to order from him and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing so at the moment.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

His site is listed on this Exit International scam register right at the very top, @DutchSuicidalPerson. In this case I'm specifically mentioned the source to prevent people from getting scammed. DO NOT buy N from this vendor, he is a scammer. You also shouldn't buy SN from this source anymore, who knows if you receive a legit product and I don't think we should support scammers on principle. This dude knows exactly what he's doing. Don't give him money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie, checkouttime, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
M

mert

Feb 27, 2021
He is listed there only a couple of days after the shop began listing N so I dont belive a actual buyer posted it, I m sure every site offering N will be put in there. Also he is offering paypal payment. Im still unsure what to think about this shop.

Last edited:
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
He is listed there only a couple of days after the shop began listing N so I dont belive a actual buyer posted it, I m sure every site offering N will be put in there. Also he is offering paypal payment. Im still unsure what to think about this shop.
paypal.........lol

Reactions: Anonymous_A
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Just to add a few things, this seller has recently been mentioned in the British press:

His meto and SN are legit. His meto is shipped in original medicine packages (yes, I have ordered from him months ago), I haven't tested his SN but it looks legit, certainly considering many users on this forum ordered from him. Only a few weeks ago he added MDMA and N to his store, to my surprise. He also added propranolol recently, so he's clearly trying to reach the "suicide market".

I'd say be careful of his other products too then. Fake pills can be found in blister packs all the time. (I'm thinking about youe Meto here but I'd assume the worst with the SN from him personally) There's a site called Wedinos in the UK/Wales that will test pills and sunbstances sent to them. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links but a quick search will find it.They post the results on their site and you'll find that there are things like benzodiazepenes sent in in blister packs that are testing positive for different benzos or othe drugs comletely. It's not alway the case of course, but it's a useful resource to get a feel for which brands are being faked etc. It's also handy if somebody in the UK could send some in from the source you're refering to. I'm not sure if international submissions are an option. For some reason, their most recent tests for whatever product/chemical you search on there have the most recent submissions around the page 4 mark. I have no idea why! Just thought I'd share. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021

His site is listed on this Exit International scam register right at the very top, @DutchSuicidalPerson. In this case I'm specifically mentioned the source to prevent people from getting scammed. DO NOT buy N from this vendor, he is a scammer. You also shouldn't buy SN from this source anymore, who knows if you receive a legit product and I don't think we should support scammers on principle. This dude knows exactly what he's doing. Don't give him money.
Thanks for the info. I follow your reasoning that (at least for the time being) people shouldn't order anything from him anymore.

Reactions: Wrennie and peacefulhorizons
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
So now we have people posting scam websites aswell, I would keep an eye on people promoting this site personally.

Apparently he's a legit seller of SN and Meto. Do i believe that, not personally. To me it sounds more like a scammer who sells fake stuff and probably gets his cronies to advertise how 'legit he is' for him, on here. I mean meto isn't going to kill you and is cheap, so selling real stuff isn't an issue and makes you 'look legit' or so people think or don't think personally.

Its rather funny this 'legit SN and Meto seller' is suddenly starts selling N, and is then listed in the N scams on EXIT international, a site who have no reason whatsoever to tell us a site is a scammer apart from to stop people getting scammed. Also the website has more holes in its photos and advertisements for drugs for sale stories than swiss cheese as @RainAndSadness has mentioned in her previous post (post 1,304).

Let me think would i trust a site like that. not at all, i'd also question any people promoting that site aswell IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Dystopia and peacefulhorizons
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I see that Cindicator has been added to the list of scammers. It's a shame as the pph had said that was once a source for powdered N. I had hoped they might ut it back up on their site legitimately.

I'm not sure if the situation is that somebody copied their dark net site and put it on clear net, to scam people or if Cindicator is accused of being a scammer outright. There's description section on the list but no description or explaination is given. I wish people would utilise that more when submitting to the list.

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver
B

blueshades

Jul 30, 2021
I have SN that I ordered last summer from the guy who runs the M store. It arrived after a little less than a month. He was selling SN and other legal chemicals and then they closed his shop because the sale was prohibited.
When his shop was closed, he sent an email to those who ordered from him before, saying that we write to him through his email or whatsapp about whatever chemical product we're interested in.

Then this year, by the end of April, I got an email from a guy (probably one of his company partners) with the link to the M company store. Subject ''Take the opportunity to buy cheaper'' and it said that I have a 10% discount coupon. N wasn't there yet.

Then in June I saw that he started selling 100g N for 530$. I emailed him about it and he answered the email and said that he only sells it in 100g. I can copy paste the conversation if anyone wants to. A couple of days later 25g N appeared in the store. I know that it sounds too good to be true.

I'm still not sure if he's a scammer or not or if the SN that I ordered from him is legit. I have to test it. I don't know what to trust anymore. I mean a report about it is in that daily mail article so I think the SN is legit. But I really don't wanna take SN.

About N, the question is, has anyone actually ever ordered N from him and got scammed? Or is he on the nembutal scams list simply because it looked like a scam to someone? If I end up ordering it, I'll test it and report on here.

Edit: I also did a bit of a research on that guy. I used both of the names he goes by, LZ and LT. 3 of his pictures are up there. I found his fb profile, yt account. I also found his pinterest profile, there's a board containing only the stock pictures of the legal chemicals he was selling. So I guess he always uses stock pictures. He is also making leather handcrafted products. The M store is clearly his side business. Saw pictures of the leather products on his fb profile. From what I've seen, he doesn't seem like a scammer to me. I think a true scammer would atleast try to be a bit more anonymous. Ugh I don't know.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Action, Leeds1992 and Smart No More
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
About N, the question is, has anyone actually ever ordered N from him and got scammed? Or is he on the nembutal scams list simply because it looked like a scam to someone? If I end up ordering it, I'll test it and report on here.
No one on this forum reported ordering the N yet. Be aware you will likely lose your money if you order N from him. In addition, you don't know what he will ship to you and how he deals with customs. He might as well ship you some other illegal drug which can get you in legal trouble. I'd be very careful.

I think a true scammer would atleast try to be a bit more anonymous. Ugh I don't know.
But a real N/MDMA seller would also try to be a bit more anonymous.

It's still a bit of a weird situation since he had a good reputation before. I have his SN as well, but testing the purity of SN isn't that easy and I have opened the box multiple times, exposing it to oxygen. I still believe his SN will probably be legit (although I have my doubts about it's purity) since he has been a popular seller on this forum and I haven't read any failure reports. If you have access to another SN source I'd just order some new SN, just to be sure.

Also: there are two Ukranian sellers. The other's website looks exactly the same, but N isn't listed on there and prices for meto are lower. I have no experience with the other seller though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I wouldn't buy off any Ukrainian site if i was others on this site. i mean it doesn't take much brain power to figure out these people could have just set up another site. pretty much common sense i would of thought.

I would think most normal people who bought something off a listed scam site wouldn't risk taking anything they bought from them. i mean they are listed as a scammer for a reason they sell fake stuff. Its a highly lucrative market, hence why there are so many listed on the nembutalscams site.

Mean you have to ask the question who do you believe? people on this site who promote scammers or a known legit assisted suicide site with no ulterior motives. I'd say its common sense, i think some people lack that though and still promote scam sites after they have been shown to scam people. At lest everyone can now see who these people are
I have SN that I ordered last summer from the guy who runs the M store. It arrived after a little less than a month. He was selling SN and other legal chemicals and then they closed his shop because the sale was prohibited.
When his shop was closed, he sent an email to those who ordered from him before, saying that we write to him through his email or whatsapp about whatever chemical product we're interested in.

Then this year, by the end of April, I got an email from a guy (probably one of his company partners) with the link to the M company store. Subject ''Take the opportunity to buy cheaper'' and it said that I have a 10% discount coupon. N wasn't there yet.

Then in June I saw that he started selling 100g N for 530$. I emailed him about it and he answered the email and said that he only sells it in 100g. I can copy paste the conversation if anyone wants to. A couple of days later 25g N appeared in the store. I know that it sounds too good to be true.

I'm still not sure if he's a scammer or not or if the SN that I ordered from him is legit. I have to test it. I don't know what to trust anymore. I mean a report about it is in that daily mail article so I think the SN is legit. But I really don't wanna take SN.

Edit: I also did a bit of a research on that guy. I used both of the names he goes by, LZ and LT. 3 of his pictures are up there. I found his fb profile, yt account. I also found his pinterest profile, there's a board containing only the stock pictures of the legal chemicals he was selling. So I guess he always uses stock pictures. He is also making leather handcrafted products. The M store is clearly his side business. Saw pictures of the leather products on his fb profile. From what I've seen, he doesn't seem like a scammer to me. I think a true scammer would atleast try to be a bit more anonymous. Ugh I don't know.

mendeleev is a scammer

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Action
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
I wouldn't buy off any Ukrainian site if i was others on this site. i mean it doesn't take much brain power to figure out these people could have just set up another site. pretty much common sense i would of thought.

I would think most normal people who bought something off a listed scam site wouldn't risk taking anything they bought from them. i mean they are listed as a scammer for a reason they sell fake stuff. Its a highly lucrative market, hence why there are so many listed on the nembutalscams site.

Mean you have to ask the question who do you believe? people on this site who promote scammers or a known legit assisted suicide site with no ulterior motives. I'd say its common sense, i think some people lack that though and still promote scam sites after they have been shown to scam people. At lest everyone can now see who these people are

mendeleev is a scammer

I ordered SN from mendeleev earlier this year (April) and it arrived around the middle of May. The containers weren't sealed and the labelling looks almost comical, the product inside looked legit and I've done the blood test by cutting my hand and putting some SN over the blood that leaked out. The blood went chocolate brown color which is meant to be a good indicator that the SN is legit. I have never heard about this vendor offering N though. This must be a new development.

Reactions: blueshades
O

Ozzyos

Aug 1, 2021
Is there anything to consider when emailing D or is it enough to simply express an interest in buying N?

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Is there anything to consider when emailing D or is it enough to simply express an interest in buying N?
You just say it as it is

Reactions: Wrennie, comesandgoes84, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I ordered SN from mendeleev earlier this year (April) and it arrived around the middle of May. The containers weren't sealed and the labelling looks almost comical, the product inside looked legit and I've done the blood test by cutting my hand and putting some SN over the blood that leaked out. The blood went chocolate brown color which is meant to be a good indicator that the SN is legit. I have never heard about this vendor offering N though. This must be a new development.
I'm sticking with what the moderator says myself(i have quoted the posts below). like they saidwho knows if anyone has every received anything legit by this vendor, any they certainly are legit anymore as they are listed scammers. I would personally be questioning if they EVER sold anything legit myself, obviously its upto each individual if they want to risk taking anything they received from this person, i personally wouldn't risk it.but then i'm fortunate to have not bought from this vendor.

if you think its worth the risk to take something a known scammer has sold you thats upto you. i mean you can't do much more than tell people they are scammers, pointed out by a moderator, and are on the nembutalscams list. if people then decide to take it after reading all that then good luck to them. I'm sure people can make there own minds up.

I mean people are always complaining in threads they don't want to get scammed, don't want to fail taking stuff or suffer. I really can't see people saying all that and then taking something a scammer sold them, that would be stupid wouldn't it and go against all the stuff they said they are worried about. it wouldn't make sense to me

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Action
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
if someone has recently got N from A please let me know the correct address via PM thanks :)
would be nice or is this one in the pph handbook still the correct?

• Wow
Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
if someone has recently got N from A please let me know the correct address via PM thanks :)
would be nice or is this one in the pph handbook still the correct?
Don't buy from A. His address is being used by a scammer and has been removed from pph.

You need D's address.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic