S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has anyone had successful communication with C since the listing went back up?

PS, I'm so glad we can talk about this here again.
Would it be possible reopen and move the recent thread about this, into this section of the forum?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-powder-available-again-on-dark-web.79983/page-2

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021

Would it be possible reopen and move the recent thread about this, into this section of the forum?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-powder-available-again-on-dark-web.79983/page-2
I'm considering getting in contact, but I'm pretty defeated and unmotivated at this point. I'll update if I change my mind

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm considering getting in contact, but I'm pretty defeated and unmotivated at this point. I'll update if I change my mind
I'm in the same boat so you have a paddle pal for what it's worth. I'll keep you updated if I learn anything new, too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021

I'm still waiting on a response from C

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Smart No More
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
For those who have N from D and are now looking at this product from C what is making you think about this additional purchase?

Wouldn't it be a more risky transaction? And wouldn't it need to be tested, if received, to ensure it is what it says it is?

The pros are less to drink, less disgusting taste, but depending on how close you are to your "time," and your level of desperation to check out, do you consider the pros outweigh the cons?

And didn't the real C die of Covid? Sorry, just wondering about all of the above.

I guess I am just confused.
Rumors were 'A' who died of covid, but obviously that is all speculation and there is absolutely no way of confirming what has exactly happened. 'C' is still the same vendor, he just ran out of supply back then.

The vet stuff is nasty, everyone knows this. At least with powder, you can attempt to use it Swiss clinic euthanasia style via sweeteners and juice. That's my reasoning for wanting powder instead. But as I've said earlier, I'm pretty defeated and unmotivated to bother with it as of now.

Is it risky? I don't know details of their opsec, but given how rare barbiturates are nowadays, and that 25g of powder is relatively easy to hide in a small package, I am personally willing to take that risk. Shit comes in from China all the time. I've mentioned time and time again, they just don't have the resources to check every single little package that comes through

• Informative
Reactions: Smart No More
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Therein lies the risk I guess. How is it packaged? How pure it is (or isn't). Will it get confiscated?

The other hurdle is the Dark Web. For those of us who know nothing about this (hell, this site would have been unthinkable to me 10 months ago, and here I am), finding and buying it would be daunting at best and near impossible at worst. But I've seen videos where they drink that little cup and they're gone. The true holy grail.

I'm still hoping to see updates on the efficacy of Neotame. It is SWEET. I can't imagine it not doing something to mitigate the taste of vet N.
I don't want to post anything that might sound 'encouraging'. My personal mindset in regards to things such as this are, "order now and worry about the other shit later". The guy's been in business for years and ships internationally, he knows what he's doing.

Worst case scenario, you get your package seized and get sent a 'love letter'. Money doesn't matter to me so I will take the risk, it just depends on if I will be able to find the energy and motivation to get in contact to get the ball rolling

Reactions: DontGiveAshiit and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm with @PeacefulTonic from a personal standpoint. There are pros and cons but foe me the pros outweigh the cons quite significantly. The biggest hurdle in my opinion is getting it tested. It's not insurmountable by any means. Just a bit time consuming and in need of motivation that I am lacking. As for using the darknet, that's pretty easy. If you're able to get around using crypto currencies in order to purchase from D, buying from C is probably just as easy, if not easier depending how you look at it. Using the tor browser and setting up an account on C's site is no different to using tor browser to set up an email account to use to contact D. There's also the reship bonus if C's package gets seized. The liquid takes up more space than the powder which can be conceled more stealthily. Either way, it's the importation of the same illegal drug so in that sense the risks are the same although your country/destination may be a relevant factor. It's not something anyone should embark on lightly. No doubt about that. If I knew C's had been tested and shown good results I would have ordered already I think. Factoring out christmas and relevant issues surrounding it.

I'm still waiting on a response from C
Have you still had no reply?

Last edited:
  • Informative
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I'm with @PeacefulTonic from a personal standpoint. There are pros and cons but foe me the pros outweigh the cons quite significantly. The biggest hurdle in my opinion is getting it tested. It's not insurmountable by any means. Just a bit time consuming and in need of motivation that I am lacking. As for using the darknet, that's pretty easy. If you're able to get around using crypto currencies in order to purchase from D, buying from C is probably just as easy, if not easier depending how you look at it. Using the tor browser and setting up an account on C's site is now different to using tor browser to set up an email account to use to contact D. There's also the reship bonus if C's package gets seized. The liquid takes up more space than the powder which can be conceled more stealthily. Either way, it's the importation of the same illegal drug so in that sense the risks are the same although your country/destination may be a relevant factor. It's not something anyone should embark on lightly. No doubt about that. If I knew C's had been tested and shown good results I would have ordered already I think. Factoring out christmas and relevant issues surrounding it.

Have you still had no reply?
Yep still nothing :/

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yep still nothing :/
Tbat sucks. Have you looked on his site to check when he was last active? Somebody mentioned he hadn't been active for a few days but I haven't checked since they mentioned it. That was a day or two ago. It may just be christmas lag. Hopefully nothing more.

• Aww..
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Tbat sucks. Have you looked on his site to check when he was last active? Somebody mentioned he hadn't been active for a few days but I haven't checked since they mentioned it. That was a day or two ago. It may just be christmas lag. Hopefully nothing more.
I just did and it says Dec 27 was the last day he was active , and that's the day I emailed him so that must be why

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I know somebody had their product lab tested that they bought from A about 15 months ago and it came back as authentic with a High Purity rate for N. But that was about 15 months ago and before all the turmoil regarding A. I know quite a few people have passed away with his product in the past but I don't know about what is going on currently

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I just did and it says Dec 27 was the last day he was active , and that's the day I emailed him so that must be why
Ah, well at least that means they're not ignoring your message. It's a long time to be absent but I know chinese do things differently than many people when it comes to Christmas and New Year. They have their own new year thing (at a different time) and that goes on for ages. I remember it causing long back logs in sales on a well known auction site I think.

Reactions: sadnurse
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hey. How are you getting on, have you still had no joy with a reply? Might be worth trying again if not. A lot of these fuys have their messages auto delete and get so many messages a few slip through the cracks.

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Hey. How are you getting on, have you still had no joy with a reply? Might be worth trying again if not. A lot of these fuys have their messages auto delete and get so many messages a few slip through the cracks.
Yes still no luck, Ivd sent 2 messages so far w no response and it doesn't look like the seller has logged on since Dec 27 still !

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Yes still no luck, Ivd sent 2 messages so far w no response and it doesn't look like the seller has logged on since Dec 27 still !
I am so sorry. I am not sure what to say. I wish I knew more information.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah I don't think this source is to be trusted
Are you using their onion site or the clearnet 'mirror'? I'm just asking as I assume the clearnet version to either be fake or a potential indicator of poor conduct of the vendor.

The thing that's confusing in all this is that the vendor was a legitimate source at one point and many that still have powdered n got it from this source. I'm really surprised nobody is talking about it or looking into it further. Unless of course they are and we're unaware of it.

Please, if anyone has views of experience with this vendor please speak up. I would really appreciate it if anyone would private message if you don't feel comfortable speaking about it on the public forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: DontGiveAshiit
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think if people are, they're not broadcasting it on the board anymore, given the visibility now.

What is the actual difference between this and the vet N. Less volume? Mixable with juice? Lord knows how long it would take to order/receive/and somehow have it tested. This might be suitable for those whose plans are more "long term."
I can understand that. I too have become more conscious of what I disclose on the open forum. Like I say, a private message would be appreciated if anyone is looking into this or has any knowledge to share.

As far as the difference its mainly the potential for easier use. Obviously testing it would take time. There's no getting around that. As far as ordering and receiving, that shouldn't be any slower than ordering vet N. It's not for everyone but nothing is. As this board is partially obscured from public viewing I have been holding out hope for further info on this. My plans aren't particularly long term so much as guided by my options.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Just now read all the discussion here about C. I hope to hear good news about it, will be great to have powder option.
Someone knows something about the new allegedly powder supplier? the one in the latest PPH. suppose to be a seller in some dark net market, but seems that this market is down, onion site is unreachable. I wonder how it got down so fast. the November PPH mentions it so its not long ago.

Anyway, I just did a taste test with my vet N. took only small sip. yep taste is not great, but I think I imagined it to be much more awful, after reading comments here about it. ye it was just small sip, thinking about drinking 2 bottles of it hmm... will be bad, yes, but unbearable? I dont know.... Also when I do it for real I will do all those tricks of using mouth wash before / put some honey in the mouth, and I hope I could just drink it fast and thats it. after taste will be horrible, but who cares about after taste? as long as it is in, it's all good.

In any case. I want to have another backup N. just in case something happen and the attempt fail, so I wont be left with nothing (which means shitty life and no N). So I think I will wait few days to some news from the powder sources, and if that doesnt happen I will get second order from D. There is no price for peaceful exit.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Just now read all the discussion here about C. I hope to hear good news about it, will be great to have powder option.
Someone knows something about the new allegedly powder supplier? the one in the latest PPH. suppose to be a seller in some dark net market, but seems that this market is down, onion site is unreachable. I wonder how it got down so fast. the November PPH mentions it so its not long ago.

Anyway, I just did a taste test with my vet N. took only small sip. yep taste is not great, but I think I imagined it to be much more awful, after reading comments here about it. ye it was just small sip, thinking about drinking 2 bottles of it hmm... will be bad, yes, but unbearable? I dont know.... Also when I do it for real I will do all those tricks of using mouth wash before / put some honey in the mouth, and I hope I could just drink it fast and thats it. after taste will be horrible, but who cares about after taste? as long as it is in, it's all good.

In any case. I want to have another backup N. just in case something happen and the attempt fail, so I wont be left with nothing (which means shitty life and no N). So I think I will wait few days to some news from the powder sources, and if that doesnt happen I will get second order from D. There is no price for peaceful exit.
The source in pph turned out to be a waste of time. Scammer. This source we're now talking about is the same one that was around some time ago. They claim to have restocked but they haven't replied to @sadnurse enquiries made around Christmas time and don't appear to have been active since then.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
The source in pph turned out to be a waste of time. Scammer. This source we're now talking about is the same one that was around some time ago. They claim to have restocked but they haven't replied to @sadnurse enquiries made around Christmas time and don't appear to have been active since then.
ye sure I have also been in this site for some long time now. I know who was C. I know that the liberty market source is different one. but you say he is a scammer? weird.... how did even people figure it out? the site seems to always be down.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
ye sure I have also been in this site for some long time now. I know who was C. I know that the liberty market source is different one. but you say he is a scammer? weird.... how did even people figure it out? the site seems to always be down.
Before it went down somebody was in contact with the vendor. I forget who, but they had clear scammer vibes from him. I think he tried to initiate an of market transaction. Tbf it was clear he was a scammer from the start as he had 5 reviews. None for the N. He had been on there for ages. There are other vendors on other markets claiming to sell N. Also scammers but look more legit than the one listed in pph. Why they decided to publish the details in pph is beyond me. Actually, I'd say it was conveniently published in ignorance as it suits the subscription model they are pushing now. As you'll be aware, they've published scam sources in the past. They claim C is a scammer now too. Who knows. I'm hopeful for a powder source and right now that's the only option that may be legit IMHO. Though it's not looking promising at the moment.

Last edited:
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Before it went down somebody was in contact with the vendor. I forget who, but they had clear scammer vibes from him. I think he tried to initiate an of market transaction. Tbf it was clear he was a scammer from the start as he had 5 reviews. None for the N. He had been on there for ages. There are other vendors on other markets claiming to sell N. Also scammers but look more legit than the one listed in pph. Why they decided to publish the details in pph is beyond me. Actually, I'd say it was conveniently published in ignorance as it suits the subscription model they are pushing now. As you'll be aware, they've published scam sources in the past. They claim C is a scammer now too. Who knows. I'm hopeful for a powder source and right now that's the only option that may be legit IMHO. Though it's not looking promising at the moment.
The listing is gone for C as of today all of his listings are gone …. Probably definite scammer… somethings up

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The listing is gone for C as of today all of his listings are gone …. Probably definite scammer… somethings up
There's a notice on there that says C went missing 2 weeks ago and hasn't resurfaced. They claim all pending orders will be refunded. I don't know if its a scam or something has just happened. I meant to update the thread a couple of days ago but forgot. It doesn't look like we'll be getting anything from them any time soon though. It may be that they got arrested given the other things sold on their site. Who knows.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
There's a notice on there that says C went missing 2 weeks ago and hasn't resurfaced. They claim all pending orders will be refunded. I don't know if its a scam or something has just happened. I meant to update the thread a couple of days ago but forgot. It doesn't look like we'll be getting anything from them any time soon though. It may be that they got arrested given the other things sold on their site. Who knows.
I knew it was too good to be true

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I knew it was too good to be true
Well, you never know. They were legit at one point and many members still have the N they purchased from them but the way things look isn't good right now. Maybe another vendor will pop up. I expect there is a stash of their peoducts sitting somewhere waiting to be sold unless it's been seized. If C has been arrested or just straight up gone missing or whatever then there's a possibility someone else from their little organisation may pop up to sell on their back log if not start up their own operation. Bit hopeful I know. Not implausible though. Will be keeping my eye out anyway. They have some making up to do to their customer base as a result of unfulfilled orders so we may even see a price reduction if they do pop back up. Not holding my breath for any of though lol.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I have a question after you take the first bottle nembutal ( pentobarbital ) how long does it takes until you will sleep?
Is it advised to lie in the bet after you drank the bottle?