P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I am 50 Kilo is one Bottle enough? or should i buy 2?
How are the chances that you vomit with antimetics?
Pretty low chance of vomiting. AE isn't necessary for N, but it's suggested. I'm in the two bottle camp because euthanasia clinics have used 9g, 12g and now 15g of N

Reactions: dyingalone123
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Pretty low chance of vomiting. AE isn't necessary for N, but it's suggested. I'm in the two bottle camp because euthanasia clinics have used 9g, 12g and now 15g of N
Ok is 1x30mg enough 1 hour before i consume the drink? What is recommend to eat something lite?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Ok is 1x30mg enough 1 hour before i consume the drink? What is recommend to eat something lite?
Yeah that's the recommended stat dose. Some people have a bad experience with the meto side effects, maybe you should try a trial run first to see how it affects your body. They recommend tea and toast for the light snack

I am personally going with 20mg of meto cause I don't think I'll be able to handle the 30

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Yeah that's the recommended stat dose. Some people have a bad experience with the meto side effects, maybe you should try a trial run first to see how it affects your body. They recommend tea and toast for the light snack

I am personally going with 20mg of meto cause I don't think I'll be able to handle the 30
Is the D Source in the Book with the Mail still active? when not from which seller did you buy nebutal?

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
No I don't have it unfortunately

Yes D is still active
Ok there was a Report of a scammer was it A or D? there are 3 books actually of PPH

Is Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Nov 2021) - most recent edition the newest? there actually 3 november versions?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Ok there was a Report of a scammer was it A or D? there are 3 books actually of PPH

Is Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Nov 2021) - most recent edition the newest? there actually 3 november versions?
A was the scammer.

The current November 2021 version in the resource section has the legit email

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
A was the scammer.

Ok thank you :) - i will write him a mail and will Update with news in the thread i think is maybe helpful for others.

Reactions: fruit-loops and PeacefulTonic
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
A was the scammer.

I have heard that because nembutal is bitter in taste you can use auxiliary materials to mix with nembutal to make the taste better is this true?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I don't think anything really helps with the taste

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
How bad is the taste? is it really so bad? worse than SN?
I'm sure it's worse than SN. SN is just excessively salty, judging from other members' experiences.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/taste-of-n-not-that-bad.79481/

OP said it's not that bad, and another member confirmed. I personally haven't tasted it. It's all subjective anyway. If all it takes is 10 seconds or less of chugging a nasty tasting substance so I can end all my suffering, I'll deal with it

Reactions: intr0verse and fruit-loops
castleonacloud

castleonacloud

Dec 16, 2021
No I don't have it unfortunately

Yes D is still active
Re Zofran—if you're near a ketamine infusion clinic and go in for an infusion, it's often standard that a bottle of z will be included in what you take home if you let them know you have severe motion sickness (the infusions instigate this and since it's not schedule ii, it's not an issue). That will typically be twenty zofrans in pill form. IMO, it's worth the cost of the infusion (typically 500-600 in the states) to have the zofran on hand.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Yes but i think 1x30mg metoclopramid is enough? What groups like Exit what antimetics they use for their patients?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Re Zofran—if you're near a ketamine infusion clinic and go in for an infusion, it's often standard that a bottle of z will be included in what you take home if you let them know you have severe motion sickness (the infusions instigate this and since it's not schedule ii, it's not an issue). That will typically be twenty zofrans in pill form. IMO, it's worth the cost of the infusion (typically 500-600 in the states) to have the zofran on hand.
Thanks but I can get it from an online pharmacy, it just takes a few weeks to receive it
Yes but i think 1x30mg metoclopramid is enough? What groups like Exit what antimetics they use for their patients?
yeah it's enough, euthanasia clinics use the same

Reactions: castleonacloud
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Thanks but I can get it from an online pharmacy, it just takes a few weeks to receive it

yeah it's enough, euthanasia clinics use the same
Is it hard to have access to metoclopramid?` do i need a recept for metoclopramid so that i can buy it? or is it free available?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Is it hard to have access to metoclopramid?` do i need a recept for metoclopramid so that i can buy it? or is it free available?
It depends where you live. Some places you can get it over the counter, some you need a prescription

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
C claims to have N in stock again on his personal vender site and his marketplaces on DNMs. The price has unfortunately increased from $850 from it's height in 2020 to $1100. It would be a Christmas miracle if it's legit tbh.

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2021/12/139754_816a974889c6f0f833d899b1f0b6ff27.jpg

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Smart No More, sadnurse, starcrazy and 2 others
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
C claims to have N in stock again on his personal vender site and his marketplaces on DNMs. The price has unfortunately increased from $850 from it's height in 2020 to $1100. It would be a Christmas miracle if it's legit tbh.

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2021/12/139754_816a974889c6f0f833d899b1f0b6ff27.jpg
Wasn't C the scammer? it actually try it with D hopefully i get an answer I wrote to him the day before yesterday

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Wasn't C the scammer? it actually try it with D hopefully i get an answer I wrote to him the day before yesterday
There's no proof that C was a scammer. He did run out of stock last year and refunded orders (supposedly).

• Informative
Reactions: RainAndSadness and PeacefulTonic
M

mert

Feb 27, 2021
He is llsted as scam by exit :