Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
For me seems impossible I can't see to get unconscious. I have everything else right the ropes the belts no people around everything tried shower/tried doors/door handles/bed frames now im trying the loft hang from basically the frame of my house that will most deffo do it.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
For me seems impossible I can't see to get unconscious. I have everything else right the ropes the belts no people around everything tried shower/tried doors/door handles/bed frames now im trying the loft hang from basically the frame of my house that will most deffo do it.
Same problem I've tried everything but I don't even get dizzy..The closest thing to umconsciousness I can get is hearing my heart beating very load...

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Hotsackage
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
From my last partial hanging attempt I can tell that I think I need to achieve my own death: 1. Attach the rope or belt to a high place more than 6 ft / 1.5 m 2. Let that the weight of your body pulls you to the ground when the ligature (Belt or rope) streches your neck to the opposite side 3. try to bend tour knees and moving forward to create the necessary pressure on the neck on carotid to black out 4. Don't fear out about the pain or asphyxia, it could be frightening at the beginning
I`ll try a few times. If I can 't success suicide on third attempt, I'll try full suspension instead.

Johanna94

Johanna94

I lost myself when I stopped following my heart
Mar 8, 2019
I planning to hang myself with my bathrobe belt from a bar in the bathroom, but when I'm going into a sitting position in the air it hurts extremely. What am I doing wrong? What should I do? I'm so desperate! I really need to die! It would mean the world if someone experienced could tell me in detail what I should do from this point in the picture. Thank you! 8892

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Lady black
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I planning to hang myself with my bathrobe belt from a bar in the bathroom, but when I'm going into a sitting position in the air it hurts extremely. What am I doing wrong? What should I do? Please help me. Thank you.View attachment 8892
How high is that rack? and try to put the rope as much as possible under the chin and on your right side to pressure your carotid, not above the sternum. Also, can be painful at the beginning but you can blackout quickly.

Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
I'm going to die tonight from a broken heart.SUrei could have had a chnace to suffer more pain. I would have lived if certain gods and spirits belived in me.
I love you mum
i love you dud==\\\\\\\dad

Last edited:
Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
i threw up om hanging. and im'm stilll gettuing neck pain
I ate a sandwich and no longer fees SS
I ate a sandwich and no longer fees SS
TO be continued. After i ate i felt LUCID and Non_depressed..

my mehtod id patial is Now grownded. but i'm not cutting.anymore sprrry i can barely see the screen

Last edited:
F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
Can you damage blood vessels from practicing partial?

Reactions: Orbitc
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
i
Surely. The rope can constrict the blood vessels and bring unconsciousness quickly. If sufficient pressure achieved, they can be damaged permanently and bring death.

M

Mrand3rs0n

Mar 17, 2019
Is it feasible to hang yourself with a bedsheet? I know people in prison or mental wards have used this method. I have previously tried using manila rope and all I received was a rush of blood to my head that made my face purple. I used a clove hitch on the shower frame door and tied a slipknot on the opposite end that I placed around my neck. I know I'm not doing something right. Is it the wrong material? not enough pressure?
ok I have founf my video

what are the materials being used?

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Egddios and Walilamdzi
U

Untitled

Jan 14, 2019
What do you think about using a metal chain for hanging? It's doesn't stretch and doesn't break.

G

Gucciii

Mar 18, 2019
From my last partial hanging attempt I can tell that I think I need to achieve my own death: 1. Attach the rope or belt to a high place more than 6 ft / 1.5 m 2. Let that the weight of your body pulls you to the ground when the ligature (Belt or rope) streches your neck to the opposite side 3. try to bend tour knees and moving forward to create the necessary pressure on the neck on carotid to black out 4. Don't fear out about the pain or asphyxia, it could be frightening at the beginning
I`ll try a few times. If I can 't success suicide on third attempt, I'll try full suspension instead.
I have pushed pretty damn hard on my neck with the rope which is under my chin and above my adams apple but I cannot get to the point of blacking out, like I get light headed and feel tingly but I dont know what else to do

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Hotsackage and Frostypigeon
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Once you get knocked out is that no more pain. If not interrupted and pf course if the rope doesnt snap. I just dont see that above video real tbh I think its staged. She seems to not stuggle like us all on getting to that knockout stage. Otherwise we all wouldnt be here thats. But one thing I am afraid of is waking up and being like a cabbage for the rest of my life.

Reactions: Orbitc and Egddios
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Once you get knocked out is that no more pain. If not interrupted and pf course if the rope doesnt snap.
Correct. Once unconscious there is no pain.

I just dont see that above video real tbh I think its staged. She seems to not stuggle like us all on getting to that knockout stage. Otherwise we all wouldnt be here thats.
I think the reason she didn't struggle was because she wasn't trying to kill herself. She was being properly supervised and almost certainly assured she would be safe. For those of us trying to end it all, the knowledge that we will die can cause our natural survival instincts to kick in and struggle.

But one thing I am afraid of is waking up and being like a cabbage for the rest of my life.
I think this is everyone's worry. If done correctly and not interrupted, then this method is highly reliable. However, there are failures so it's very important to ensure that the equipment being used is sturdy enough and set up correctly, and that there is no risk of being interrupted.

Reactions: Orbitc and TimeToBiteTheDust
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
What do people mean when they say they "tried/tested" partial suspension?

Reactions: Walilamdzi
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
What do people mean when they say they "tried/tested" partial suspension?
I guess it could mean different things for different people. In my case, I have "tested" ps several times to see A) whether the ligature and anchor will hold my weight, B) weather or not I can withstand the pain, and C) how much pressure I will need to apply before I start feeling week in the knees and my vision starts to fade--as this would be the indication that the carotid arteries are being adequately compressed.

I realize this is not a safe thing to do. I would suggest that if you want to practice/test this method, be aware you may lose conciousness, and die "accidentally."

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, TimeToBiteTheDust, dv2020lowj and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't understand why I can't seem to figure out how to do this yet people supposedly manage to do so in all kinds of restricted settings with odd materials. I have a pull up bar which I'd like to use, but can't find a way to go unconscious and just get a ringing in my ears really.

Also, I was reading something that said people sometimes bite their tongue during this, is there a way to prevent that?

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, JeSuisMalade, Hotsackage and 1 other person
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I don't understand why I can't seem to figure out how to do this yet people supposedly manage to do so in all kinds of restricted settings with odd materials. I have a pull up bar which I'd like to use, but can't find a way to go unconscious and just get a ringing in my ears really.

Also, I was reading something that said people sometimes bite their tongue during this, is there a way to prevent that?
I actually bit my tongue, it was bleeding when I regained consciousness. It hurt for a week or so and eating was very uncomfortable. But I don't think you can do anything to prevent that from happening, you just have to be lucky :/ And yeah, losing consciousness is really difficult, it took me like 20 attempts until it worked. It takes some time until you figure out a good position for the rope/belt/whatever. But no idea how people do it in very restricted settings.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Walilamdzi
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@sadsoul Sorry to hear that, sounds painful. How come you regained consciousness?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, OneMoreDude and sadsoul
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
@sadsoul Sorry to hear that, sounds painful. How come you regained consciousness?
I did it in my closet and the rod broke. I was lucky I didn't get any brain damage. I thought the rod was very stable but apparently not stable enough. If you want to hang yourself you definitely need to make sure (test it multiple times!) that the support you hang from is very strong (even with partial suspension).

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Walilamdzi
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I did it in my closet and the rod broke. I was lucky I didn't get any brain damage. I thought the rod was very stable but apparently not stable enough. If you want to hang yourself you definitely need to make sure (test it multiple times!) that the support you hang from is very strong (even with partial suspension).

The pull up bar will definitely hold my weight, I'm just wondering what material to use, a sheet or a scarf sounds a lot more comfortable than rope or something.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and sadsoul
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
The pull up bar will definitely hold my weight, I'm just wondering what material to use, a sheet or a scarf sounds a lot more comfortable than rope or something.
Yeah a scarf is more comfortable but I think it's easier to pass out with a rope. I actually used a judo belt which wasn't too uncomfortable.

J

JH2000

Nov 6, 2018

No, but the dangerous thing of hanging yourself, whether you do it partially or full. Let's say you do survive, the chance of getting brain damage is high. And brain damage cannot be healed.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, TimeToBiteTheDust and IDontWantItAnymore2
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
No, but the dangerous thing of hanging yourself, whether you do it partially or full. Let's say you do survive, the chance of getting brain damage is high. And brain damage cannot be healed.
Are you still aware of things with brain damage, and would you be kept alive or would something like a do not resuscitate mean that you would die eventually?

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Are you still aware of things with brain damage, and would you be kept alive or would something like a do not resuscitate mean that you would die eventually?
"Brain damage" can be a lot of different things. Yes you can be aware of it. Many other injuries are possible with a survived hanging, too. Whether a DNR is helpful depends on your jurisdiction.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
"Brain damage" can be a lot of different things. Yes you can be aware of it. Many other injuries are possible with a survived hanging, too. Whether a DNR is helpful depends on your jurisdiction.
Do you think it's a bad method?

A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Well, fuck, it is harder than I expected

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and IDontWantItAnymore2