F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
How do you do full suspension without blocking the airway/painlessly?

Reactions: Hurt, TimeToBiteTheDust, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
How do you do full suspension without blocking the airway/painlessly?
You need a long drop to break your neck, but it is a bit tricky because you need good rope, length, noose and perfect vertical jump.

Reactions: Nullm, Hurt, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
Minvino

Minvino

活不好,死不了
Mar 1, 2019
I'm trying out the doorknob + scarf method (because I don't believe it would work tbh) and my upper body feels numb but I have yet to proceed to anything else yet.

Here's somethings I learn about the scarf method: for anyone who have a scarf but is afraid it's not reliable enough, this method is actually very tight on knot (obviously not as much as a good rope).

It's the door that I have a problem with. I don't recommend doorknob if you're planing on hanging but a scarf is good if you don't have a rope or anything else to use, as long as you have a good knot on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Kikoo Loool and Minudah
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I thought @NoLifeNoPain had himself banned?

Reactions: Hurt and TimeToBiteTheDust
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I thought @NoLifeNoPain had himself banned?
He still is apparently, just look at his username. Although I saw an appeal from him the other day.

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
In hospital I tried partial with a hospital gown while sitting on the floor and I got that lovely warm tingly feeling, I knew that was the way I wanted to go. But last night I just got the terrible head exploding feeling. Ugh, help me!
You're hitting the jugulars not the carteroids. Try a different position on your neck.

futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
i seriously considered this method in year 2017, got a nice climbing rope with hangman's noose under and "figure 8 knot" for a carabin overhead, so it was possible to attach the rope fast and securily to any object, tree in my case. I found also a nice secluded place in the wood near me, visited it few times early at the morning. But i was and still am such a covard: I even thought to make an i.m. injection of midazolam and wait with the rope on my neck until i lose my consciousness, even had a small box with everything for this. But it was tricky somehow. Than i tried it in winter few month later and nothing. So i understood that this method is not for me. Sometimes i think that i will never be able to do this. It could be far more effective, if you just lose your mind, took some power cable and just attached it to the door knob. The main thing here is not to think clearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Roadkill and Kikoo Loool
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I try hanging the rope on the doorknob while doing the sitting position. Slowly going down and let the rope tighten my neck. I started to feel the world is spinning and I felt like going into sleep. Is that the sign of losing Consciousness? I got panicked and supported my body with hand and that's the time I felt my blood rushing back Into my brain. Will I lose Consciousness if I never supported my body with hand atlast?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Philip and Kikoo Loool
R

Redcity

Sep 24, 2018
Due to scheduling conflicts i had to postpone my ctb for a week. So the new date is march 12th.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Kikoo Loool
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
in which chat this weird hanging guide video was uploaded?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
ok I have founf my video

Reactions: Orbitc, Zvov, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
A

Amadeo Kusch

Mar 4, 2019
I hope you find your way friends. my best wishes.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, F_ckthisplace, YukiFox and 1 other person
Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
why am i getting pain in the back of me neck whilst doing it.?

TIme is critical

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Rachel
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
I need a way to save this thread to read later.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I want to die.

Reactions: Getmeouttaherenow, CloseFriendofCamus, TimeToBiteTheDust and 3 others
R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
why am i getting pain in the back of me neck whilst doing it.?

TIme is critical
I noticed that too. But it was in one spot and I dont think I felt it till after I stopped
Also id like to mention that from my experience, benzos + alcohol = gold. The state that this produces is literally night and day from being sober. Its such a great and euphoric feeling. Ive never cared less about suicide or dying in my life. Ive attempted suicide 3 times now and each time in this state ive been 100% ready for death. I highly recommend it if you have access.

Also i havent seen anyone mention music yet. I plan on listening to music when i ctb. I have a whole track list full of upbeat and positive songs. Its a celebration after all! No more suffering!
Im gonna listen to a track of sounds of the ocean lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Flash
Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
Also id like to mention that from my experience, benzos + alcohol = gold. The state that this produces is literally night and day from being sober. Its such a great and euphoric feeling. Ive never cared less about suicide or dying in my life. Ive attempted suicide 3 times now and each time in this state ive been 100% ready for death. I highly recommend it if you have access.

Also, i haven't seen anyone mention music yet. I plan on listening to music when i ctb. I have a whole track list full of upbeat and positive songs. Its a celebration after all! No more suffering!
this. it's the song I planned to jump with if I chicken out from a thread i created. i will quote next bfeviiouse post when i get a chance. i want, you want

I"m really proud to be part of your question. I'm a strong believer that music has NO demographic. Meaning, this is what i listen to when i feel down

.ALWAYS. no, that's a lie. somedays we just need to stop drinking and eat, but i'm nothing but a hypocrite but it's not subject to change because i wanna hit pavement with that in my head if and i'm sure you do understand and thanks a huge massive opertuninity to let my pain and happiness unite.

daft funk
You can pad with towel or pillow case as in partial.
but would i still pass ut if i bleed the bloddy mary. like, would i still have time to asfixiate

Last edited:
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Sorry for potentially stupid question, but does rope material matters?

R

Redcity

Sep 24, 2018
Today is my ctb day. If i dont post again by tonight it means i have succeeded. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, OneMoreDude, akita and 5 others
Johanna94

Johanna94

I lost myself when I stopped following my heart
Mar 8, 2019
If I tie the ligature to the doorhandle and then throw it over the door and hang in the noose in a sitting position in the air on the other side, will it work?

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I could work, if you use the right knot and so on

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Ch92921
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Angie6173 and Memento Mori
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Anyone else get really light headed to the point of almost blacking when they try this. I get so close but I dont black out

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Anyone else get really light headed to the point of almost blacking when they try this. I get so close but I dont black out
Full suspension or partial?

Minvino

Minvino

活不好,死不了
Mar 1, 2019
I'm gonna do it on a window grill. If I don't reply by tomorrow, it probably works.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, thundersnail, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person