Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Soak in water
I'm using a plastic string, it work because it never break. But the point is does everyone's rope tighten everytime when they hang? Or they make a hole that fits through the neck and that's all?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
a;e

a;e

Mar 26, 2019
Does the rope tighten when you hang?
Yes it does. T
he hoodie makes it hurt a lot less, yet doesnt take away the pressure. And because its a partial, I can kind of make it lighter or not by lifting myself slightly and positioning myself, the idea is, I lift myself slightly to make it comfortable and to avoid unessesary compression of the windpipe, until i fall unconscious.

Reactions: Orbitc, Egddios and Addy92
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
How you deal with that survival instinct? I'm curious because I stand up at the moment I feel like passing out @a;e

Last edited:
Reactions: Powderedmonster
Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
How you deal with that survival instinct? I'm curious because I stand up at the moment I feel like passing out
It's difficult fighting the survival instinct. But, I can only speak from experiencing a full suspension hanging. The noose tightened and I tried to get my fingers between the rope and my throat to pull the rope away. But because the noose was tight, I couldn't. I think the struggle just caused the noose to tighten more. But, it only lasted a few seconds, then I passed out. Damn my poor knot-tying skill and the noose slipping and undoing.

Reactions: thundersnail and Marawa
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I'm using a plastic string, it work because it never break. But the point is does everyone's rope tighten everytime when they hang? Or they make a hole that fits through the neck and that's all?

Seems a daft question. But yeah you need a tight rope around your neck to hang. Through?

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
It's difficult fighting the survival instinct. But, I can only speak from experiencing a full suspension hanging. The noose tightened and I tried to get my fingers between the rope and my throat to pull the rope away. But because the noose was tight, I couldn't. I think the struggle just caused the noose to tighten more. But, it only lasted a few seconds, then I passed out. Damn my poor knot-tying skill and the noose slipping and undoing.
I find it hard to kick the stool away when I'm doing full suspension. It's just hard to do it. And I'm afraid if I do the full wrongly, I would end up suffering before I died. That's why I choose partial
Ah
any ways recommend me to kick the stool easier? Like closing eyes etc

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
I find it hard to kick the stool away when I'm doing full suspension. It's just hard to do it. And I'm afraid if I do the full wrongly, I would end up suffering before I died. That's why I choose partial
Ah

any ways recommend me to kick the stool easier? Like closing eyes etc
Does your stool have a back? The stool I used had a back on it. I just put my foot against it and pushed. The unfortunate part was it made a loud noise when it fell over and that attracted unwanted attention. My first suicide attempt was when the noose slipped and gave out. It was my second attempt tat the stool tipping over drew the unwanted attention.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Does your stool have a back? The stool I used had a back on it. I just put my foot against it and pushed. The unfortunate part was it made a loud noise when it fell over and that attracted unwanted attention. My first suicide attempt was when the noose slipped and gave out. It was my second attempt tat the stool tipping over drew the unwanted attention.
I don't have any back on that stool, it's just a metal small round chairs with 4 stand below it. And a round surface where I stand. I just can't seems to dare to kick it of. Thinking what if I fail

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
I don't have any back on that stool, it's just a metal small round chairs with 4 stand below it. And a round surface where I stand. I just can't seems to dare to kick it of. Thinking what if I fail
How high is your stool? Mine was high enough that when it went over, I was suspended above it by a few inches. I couldn't reach it to back out.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
How high is your stool? Mine was high enough that when it went over, I was suspended above it by a few inches. I couldn't reach it to back out.
Around 6-7 cm from the ground. I first try to let go of one of my leg. The second leg just couldn't move away from the stool. It's like I'm half hanging, one legs out but another leg just remain on the stool
Around 6-7 cm from the ground. I first try to let go of one of my leg. The second leg just couldn't move away from the stool. It's like I'm half hanging, one legs out but another leg just remain on the stool
Really need help man. That's the only problem I have to overcome. And then I'm free... forever

Reactions: Orbitc
Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019

Really need help man. That's the only problem I have to overcome. And then I'm free... forever
My stool was (I don't have it now) 60cm high and had a back rest that as about 20cm high. The stool itself was 25cm square. Too, it could be folded, which it did when I pushed against the back and it went over.

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
How bad was the pain?

Reactions: Addy92
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
How bad was the pain?
As for as I know, even I still support my body with one leg and another leg out. I still feel pain, like a spike went through the neck. Imagine if I kick the stool of.

Reactions: Vienrose and Addy92
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
How bad was the pain?

I've done this before. There was no pain. Just the mental pain of setting up. I wouldn't be here if the belt didn't give way. I don't think finding the sweet spot is as hard as people think. You're either strangling yourself from compression of the jugular or you're not. I'm not saying however that others aren't different.

On full suspension. Is the only choice kicking the chair? After that it's done right?

Reactions: Gina
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I've done this before. There was no pain. Just the mental pain of setting up. I wouldn't be here if the belt didn't give way. I don't think finding the sweet spot is as hard as people think. You're either strangling yourself from compression of the jugular or you're not. I'm not saying however that others aren't different.

On full suspension. Is the only choice kicking the chair? After that it's done right?
How come you doesn't feel pain at all? I let go of one leg and support myself with another leg on the stool, half hanging. It's already pain. What's your way to do it?

Also, I seems to can't let go of my another leg everytime when I try full suspension. It's like I wanted to kick the stool. But I can't

Reactions: Vienrose and Addy92
tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019

It really depends on what type of knot you use. I tried with a hangmans knot, and that didn't tighten when I put weight i it, but when I changed to a slipknot, it did

Reactions: Justnotme, Vienrose, thundersnail and 1 other person
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
It really depends on what type of knot you use. I tried with a hangmans knot, and that didn't tighten when I put weight i it, but when I changed to a slipknot, it did
Well. My only problem is survival instinct. Everytime when I felt that I'm going to pass out. My leg just automatically supports me up

XxxNxxx

XxxNxxx

Mar 4, 2019
Would this type of thing work for full suspension? Not sure about strength of it, it's cotton on the inside (if that makes sense) sorry don't know if it's a dumb question just don't want to make a dumber attempt.

Attachments

• 1376654665_3.jpg
    1376654665_3.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 41
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Would this type of thing work for full suspension? Not sure about strength of it, it's cotton on the inside (if that makes sense) sorry don't know if it's a dumb question just don't want to make a dumber attempt.
Yes. As long as it don't stretch then you are fine with it

Reactions: XxxNxxx
Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
How bad was the pain?
I didn't feel any pain. I guess it was my mental state at the time. I just took a deep breath, then I pushed against the backrest of the stool I was standing on. Once the rope tightened, I did fight to hold myself still. I woke up a few days later in the hospital with a brace on my neck though. Apparently, at least at this hospital, if you survive a suicide attempt by hanging, they put your neck in a brace until you regain consciousness, and you have to keep it on for a week. I don't know why, as I don't remember any damage, except for bruising from the rope.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I didn't feel any pain. I guess it was my mental state at the time. I just took a deep breath, then I pushed against the backrest of the stool I was standing on. Once the rope tightened, I did fight to hold myself still. I woke up a few days later in the hospital with a brace on my neck though. Apparently, at least at this hospital, if you survive a suicide attempt by hanging, they put your neck in a brace until you regain consciousness, and you have to keep it on for a week. I don't know why, as I don't remember any damage, except for bruising from the rope.
I tried it once. Did you struggle when you are mid air hanging? And how long it take you to lost consciousness. I hanged in midair for 4 sec and then I started to struggle. Also, I didn't faint ffs

Reactions: Vienrose
Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019

I used a stool with a backrest. That way, I was able to cause the stool to tip. If it doesn't tip, and SI kicks in, you're able to step back onto the stool (or chair). Causing the stool to tip committed me and made SI null and void.
I tried it once. Did you struggle when you are mid air hanging? And how long it take you to lost consciousness. I hanged in midair for 4 sec and then I started to struggle. Also, I didn't faint ffs
The first time I tried to hang myself, I did struggle, which I think helped to cause my noose to slip. The second time, I fought hard to remain still and just let the noose strangle me. Both times, I think I lost consciousness within like 8 or 9 seconds.

Last edited:
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I used a stool with a backrest. That way, I was able to cause the stool to tip. If it doesn't tip, and SI kicks in, you're able to step back onto the stool (or chair). Causing the stool to tip committed me and made SI null and void.

The first time I tried to hang myself, I did struggle, which I think helped to cause my noose to slip. The second time, I fought hard to remain still and just let the noose strangle me. Both times, I think I lost consciousness within like 8 or 9 seconds.
You placed that knot behind you and the string above your Adams apple?

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
You placed that knot behind you and the string above your Adams apple?
yes, I placed the knot at the back of my neck, hoping the knot would push hard enough against my spine. And it was above my Adam's apple so it would compress my jugular.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
yes, I placed the knot at the back of my neck, hoping the knot would push hard enough against my spine. And it was above my Adam's apple so it would compress my jugular.
Last question. Forgive me if I'm so annoying because I'm trying partial. Hanging again tonight. 1 am. I tried partial yesterday and I placed the rope above my Adam apple using partial. Hanging. I felt like. Vomiting but not losing Consciousness. Should I try full suspension?

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
Last question. Forgive me if I'm so annoying because I'm trying partial. Hanging again tonight. 1 am. I tried partial yesterday and I placed the rope above my Adam apple using partial. Hanging. I felt like. Vomiting but not losing Consciousness. Should I try full suspension?
It's up to you. A full suspension will allow all your body weight to pull down on the noose allowing it to strangle you. With partial, I never felt like I had enough weight to pull down on the noose. Plus, partial took me longer to even get to where I was ready to pass out. With full suspension, I began passing out within like 8 seconds, which isn't that long.

Reactions: Vienrose and limone
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
It's up to you. A full suspension will allow all your body weight to pull down on the noose allowing it to strangle you. With partial, I never felt like I had enough weight to pull down on the noose. Plus, partial took me longer to even get to where I was ready to pass out. With full suspension, I began passing out within like 8 seconds, which isn't that long.
So we will only struggle for 8 sec. And we are out? Okay. Thanks, I will. Be doing full susp tonight. Hope. It work

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
So we will only struggle for 8 sec. And we are out? Okay. Thanks, I will. Be doing full susp tonight. Hope. It work
If that! And you will be out. Btw, it's good that you are asking me questions. It's giving me the encouragement I need to stop putting off my own hanging, and just do it and find the peace I'm looking for.

Reactions: Orbitc