• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Das ist ja super 👍
Vielen lieben Dank für die hilfreichen Tipps. Ich plane meinen ausstieg auch mit heroin, lieber fentanyl. Ich werde mich nach deiner Anleitung mal durchschlagen.
Ich danke dir 🤗
Ich werde bestimmt mal was nachfragen bei die...per PN.
Hey:) bist du noch da?

wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
Can someone familiar with navigating the DNM help me out with the XMR. I'm trying to convert BTC to XMR via changenow.io and get it into a wallet. Any help is appreicated!

S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
Thank you for this resource. Through the haze of misery I remember the pleasure of hard drugs. I have something pro-active to focus my extremely finite mental energy on now.

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Oh? So unforrunate. Customs are just doing their job but even that is harsh. Europe here, worst part. CBD oil is legal, but we have cases of people arrested and jailed when they import it and use it for bone pain.

Have you considered travelling to India? Here is some info on phosphine gas poisoning obtained from aluminium phosphide tablets there:

I'd like to ask for myself, if I was to spend a weekend in Auckland or Wellington, where can I find a tall bulding outside the CBD without too much people walking by or cars parked?
Sorry for the late reply. Yea nz can be harsh with penalties but it's kind of luck if you get hit badly or get a warning sorta thing (as far as I've heard).

I'm unsure of specific names but I know there are tall buildings outside the cbd auckland BUT they are not isolated from people. I'm unfamiliar with welly, but you would be hard pressed to find a very tall building away from pep because we have regulations about building heights in even urban areas. Again I'm not sure of specifics but the country has mentioned the laws as its halted apartment development majorly (we have a bad housing crises)

GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
I managed to order 14 Metonitazene pills at 40mg each from a DNM vendor here in New Zealand, but they turned out to be fakes. I took them all and they did nothing. The dosage would've been enough to take out a opiate naive person like me I'm pretty sure.

Other people had reviewed them saying they were good, so I feel almost like he picked my order specifically to fuck with.

Now I don't know what option I look to next. I am out of pocket $550 dollars as well for the experience, the vendor was a bitch about it as well. That's my sad rant over for the day.

S

scattymessyhuman

Nov 5, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!
Ty so much for this

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I really appricieate the information that you provide here, but unfortunately i have some problem. First is that im a pussy and im affraid that some creep in darknet will doxxed me and second, idk if there's a people who sell this kind of resource in my country. But regardless what you're doing is a work of a god

gvmi

gvmi

Losing my sanity, and scared
Nov 9, 2023
Archetyp does not ban F. Also, if you're using TOR, you don't need a VPN. If you're scared your ISP will notice, then use a bridge/relay.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
For those who want a more comprehensive guide the Dark Net Market Buyer's bible is a great resource: http://biblemeowimkh3utujmhm6oh2oeb3ubjw2lpgeq3lahrfr2l6ev6zgyd.onion/
It can also be found on tor.taxi: https://tor.taxi/ which is accessible via the clear net in case anyone doesn't trust this onion link (always good to double check/verify any links as there are many phishing sites).

All you need to access it is download tor browser and access the link via tor. The link won't bring you anywhere if you access it through a regular browser.

@DeepDespair101 Would you consider adding this to the OP? :happy:

Tor.taxi also has a monero guide. 99% of vendors of the dark net have switched to monero as it is a true anonymous cryptocurrency unlike bitcoin. My advice is to skip bitcoin and just find a crypto exchange that will sell monero directly.

Last edited:
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Hey I am wondering if this will get me in trouble with the law? I don't want to get in trouble. Also do I have to have the materials delivered to me? Could the buyer and I just meet up or something?

hiccup

hiccup

neverforget
Nov 14, 2023
Thank u for that. I feel trapped in this body that no longer works and I'm surrounded by people who are well. They complain to me about a headache or their ears ringing while I'm laying her with ice on my face a heating pad on my stomach and I'm not able to leave the house.
feel that

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
For those who want a more comprehensive guide the Dark Net Market Buyer's bible is a great resource: http://biblemeowimkh3utujmhm6oh2oeb3ubjw2lpgeq3lahrfr2l6ev6zgyd.onion/
It can also be found on tor.taxi: https://tor.taxi/ which is accessible via the clear net in case anyone doesn't trust this onion link (always good to double check/verify any links as there are many phishing sites).

All you need to access it is download tor browser and access the link via tor. The link won't bring you anywhere if you access it through a regular browser.

@DeepDespair101 Would you consider adding this to the OP? :happy:

Tor.taxi also has a monero guide. 99% of vendors of the dark net have switched to monero as it is a true anonymous cryptocurrency unlike bitcoin. My advice is to skip bitcoin and just find a crypto exchange that will sell monero directly.
I assume this can only be done on a Windows computer. I wish someone would help me. I have an iPhone.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I assume this can only be done on a Windows computer. I wish someone would help me. I have an iPhone.
It can be done on an iPhone too. Just download tor browser or any onion browser from the app store.

You can download PGP encryption apps to encrypt your messages and cryptocurrency wallet apps as well.

On a phone it might be a bit slower to connect is all.

Anonymity/privacy won't be as secure on a phone but for ctb purposes it probably doesn't matter too much.

• Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000
I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
Hi,

2 things:

1)
on the DNM is it possible to find Ambien (or it's generic version) in the US? Also are benzodiazepines readily available or difficult to find on the DNM in the US?

2) if the answer is yes to the first can someone PM if they can help set up access to the DNM? I would be happy to pay for someone's time.

Thanks in advance

10years2long

Aug 14, 2023
Jesus if you find a. Way please help me r I can't take this pain. Please
We could easy. Just search heroin or fentanyl. You can get powder fentanyl. And if you buy press pills very good chance it's cut with fentanyl or iso. Because a lot of people are trying to make sure there's no fentanyl and then press the pills. You'll see lots of descriptions as does not contain. Because of problems. If someone is selling it press the pills and says they potent… It doesn't specifically say there's no ethanol in it… I try that.

But it's not hard to look around and find from 1 g to 1 kg of fentanyl. That's the only thing I'd be scared about in the mail. But there's some research chemicals that are just as strong, if not stronger, and you can always say it wasn't for personal use and it's not technically illegal.
I would get 10 or 20 pressed 30s from a few different vendors. And you're guaranteed to have enough.
is it possible to obtain sn from dn marketers?
You're probably way more likely to get scammed for that. These people are looking for returning customers not trying to kill someone or be involved legally and anything like that.

I don't want to be a supplier or anything but if you're still having trouble I can order it for you. Actually now that I'm thinking about it they require a credit card. So if you have one even in someone else's name, that's the way to go.
Has anyone else seen pentobarbital? I noticed that one vendor is carrying it. There are no reviews. The vendor seems legit, but since I can't test it I'm not sure. Has anyone else noticed this?
I'd be much more likely to use it in its outer form as it is marketed on the platform. And it seems to liquid is incredibly hard to get and therefore probably scammed on a lot. Has anyone seen this as well? Or have access themselves?

Last edited:
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
We could easy. Just search heroin or fentanyl. You can get powder fentanyl. And if you buy press pills very good chance it's cut with fentanyl or iso. Because a lot of people are trying to make sure there's no fentanyl and then press the pills. You'll see lots of descriptions as does not contain. Because of problems. If someone is selling it press the pills and says they potent… It doesn't specifically say there's no ethanol in it… I try that.

But it's not hard to look around and find from 1 g to 1 kg of fentanyl. That's the only thing I'd be scared about in the mail. But there's some research chemicals that are just as strong, if not stronger, and you can always say it wasn't for personal use and it's not technically illegal.
I would get 10 or 20 pressed 30s from a few different vendors. And you're guaranteed to have enough.

You're probably way more likely to get scammed for that. These people are looking for returning customers not trying to kill someone or be involved legally and anything like that.

I don't want to be a supplier or anything but if you're still having trouble I can order it for you. Actually now that I'm thinking about it they require a credit card. So if you have one even in someone else's name, that's the way to go.
Has anyone else seen pentobarbital? I noticed that one vendor is carrying it. There are no reviews. The vendor seems legit, but since I can't test it I'm not sure. Has anyone else noticed this?
I'd be much more likely to use it in its outer form as it is marketed on the platform. And it seems to liquid is incredibly hard to get and therefore probably scammed on a lot. Has anyone seen this as well? Or have access themselves?
What are these research chemicals you talk about. I get drug tested all the time and they could find fentanyl in my system.

worstgirl7716

worstgirl7716

"I'll roll along today."
Dec 2, 2023
Is it safe to use your address for this kind of thing or should I get a PO box?

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
Anyone know which iOS tor app is legit? Or any tor-like iOS app that you for sure isn't a scam?

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
cause I can't find any that has the creators of Tor listed as the creators

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
I am interested in CTB methods like yours but want to know about the doses and types that achieve that good night. I am in the USA & we hear about accidental OD's that CTB but never doses. Also is these market pathways compatible with Apple OS?
Yes this. I'd love it to be compatible w/iphone

Reactions: JustStopThePain
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Does anyone have names of reliable markets on Tor ? I tried both the OP mentionned but they don't work anymore. Thanks.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Does this work for the Ukraine? And how do I buy Monero in the Ukraine? I googled, it says banks, lmao.

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Why would you use VPN with Tor? You're already anonymous with tor so adding a VPN would only hide your tor usage from your ISP. But they cannot conclude that you bought anything when all they know is that you used Tor so it seems like a waste of time and money to me
The reason typically why you would want to use a VPN with TOR is that it is possible to setup a fake Tor jump point. Typically I think Tor makes 3 jumps from a client computers before reaching out to the server. Howerver if one of this jumps is a fake then traffic can be intercepted and the original IP could be found out, and the communication tracked. If you use a vpn even if someone was to do this, it would just go back to the ip of the VPN winch depending on the service millions of people use. So always Tor + VPN = security and privacy