• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!

quietam pacem12

quietam pacem12

Aug 22, 2022
Das ist ja super 👍
Vielen lieben Dank für die hilfreichen Tipps. Ich plane meinen ausstieg auch mit heroin, lieber fentanyl. Ich werde mich nach deiner Anleitung mal durchschlagen.
Ich danke dir 🤗
Ich werde bestimmt mal was nachfragen bei die...per PN.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Thanks for this post! I'm going to start working on this soon so I can get benzos. Do you have a recommended tool for encrypting messages sent to vendors?
No prob! And yea the kleopatra tool is for pgp encryption. There's a clipboard in that app to type your message and encrypt. Then you just copy and paste that onto your market message.

GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Why would you use VPN with Tor? You're already anonymous with tor so adding a VPN would only hide your tor usage from your ISP. But they cannot conclude that you bought anything when all they know is that you used Tor so it seems like a waste of time and money to me

almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
Is it just me, or it seems like both alphay bay and Bohemia are down and not loading?

onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
Why would you use VPN with Tor? You're already anonymous with tor so adding a VPN would only hide your tor usage from your ISP. But they cannot conclude that you bought anything when all they know is that you used Tor so it seems like a waste of time and money to me
People seem to have different opinions on this. I am a newbie to using Tor and I've been told to get a VPN and to do not bother using a VPN.

Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Yeah I'm so scared that I'm going to mess something up!!
I know bro. I keep getting confused with the "next" botton and the arrows botton so when i want to go to second page here i end up in 1400 smtg page from 2018 🤦🏼‍♀️. That's the level of stupidity i have to a handle everyday. And now i read this fancy instructions 😤🧐 Im not even sure where my chats in the forum are goddamnit 🤷‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I am a newbie to using Tor and I've been told to get a VPN and to do not bother using a VPN.
I think I recall that debate … if I remember right, it was one person arguing against using a VPN, and their reasoning was that if the government really wants your suicidal ass, they will get you, VPN be damned.

Doubtless true, but most of this site's users are low-value targets. What would be anyone's motivation for going all Inspector Javert on your typical suicidal loser? If you make it very easy for law enforcement to find you, then yeah, it's possible you might be harassed in some way. But if it's a bit of a pain in the ass, they'll likely set your account aside until such a time as it becomes worthwhile to them to put in the required effort.

A VPN is not a cloak of invisibility, but it probably counts as closing your blinds, so LE can't just stand on the street and look straight into your house to see what you're doing. I don't currently have a VPN because I can't afford one, but I'd have one if I could. (Whaaat?? Despairing disabled people unable to work and make a living? It's almost as if we have reasons to want to ctb …)

D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
So should we get a VPN if we can afford one? What benefits would it have for us?

Reactions: onceuponadec
DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Is it just me, or it seems like both alphay bay and Bohemia are down and not loading?
Hey sorry for the late reply. Like I said markets are up and down a lot. Both have i2p links that are less susceptible to DDOS attacks so I recommend trying those if the onion links aren't working.
So should we get a VPN if we can afford one? What benefits would it have for us?
It's up to you. I've always heard to have a vpn for not so legal things but have also heard more recently that a vpn is no longer necessary for tor.

N

notreallyhere

Dec 12, 2022
How do you access kleopatra? Is it an Android app or Tor related app?
Also, having trouble getting Bitcoin from Venmo or cash app over to changenow site when going to attempt an exchange for XMR? Feel like I'm missing some obvious solution.

E

Enemy of Evolution

Nov 9, 2022
Are there indian seller on it. I don't want to purchase from foreign because it would stuck in the custom.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
it's not like you're gonna find anything there. suicide drugs aren't typically allowed on dnm's, at least not the reputable ones.

Reactions: mafuyu
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
Yeah but you can get benzos and other supporting drugs for the SN method
Yeah but you don't even need to go to the dark web to get benzos in the first place. There are literally great RC benzo's like bromazolam that you can get legally from reputable vendors.

So, I don't see any reason for someone to put themselves or their situation at risk buying benzos from sketchy vendors on the dark net for that. So many better options.

This tutorial is great if you are looking for other shit... But it really shouldn't be on this forum. It puts this forums entire credibility at risk. Keep it to the PM's if you must. I would prefer to keep this site alive and not risk getting shut down over shit like this.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I think I recall that debate … if I remember right, it was one person arguing against using a VPN, and their reasoning was that if the government really wants your suicidal ass, they will get you, VPN be damned.

Doubtless true, but most of this site's users are low-value targets. What would be anyone's motivation for going all Inspector Javert on your typical suicidal loser? If you make it very easy for law enforcement to find you, then yeah, it's possible you might be harassed in some way. But if it's a bit of a pain in the ass, they'll likely set your account aside until such a time as it becomes worthwhile to them to put in the required effort.

A VPN is not a cloak of invisibility, but it probably counts as closing your blinds, so LE can't just stand on the street and look straight into your house to see what you're doing. I don't currently have a VPN because I can't afford one, but I'd have one if I could. (Whaaat?? Despairing disabled people unable to work and make a living? It's almost as if we have reasons to want to ctb …)
What about the free version of ProtonVPN?

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Yeah but you don't even need to go to the dark web to get benzos in the first place. There are literally great RC benzo's like bromazolam that you can get legally from reputable vendors.

So, I don't see any reason for someone to put themselves or their situation at risk buying benzos from sketchy vendors on the dark net for that. So many better options.

This tutorial is great if you are looking for other shit... But it really shouldn't be on this forum. It puts this forums entire credibility at risk. Keep it to the PM's if you must. I would prefer to keep this site alive and not risk getting shut down over shit like this.
A lot of these chemical websites that sell RC benzos require institutional credentials. Also for US citizens, DEA is planning on making many RC benzos schedule I by the end of January.

(https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...lacement-of-etizolam-flualprazolam-clonazolam)

I'm having difficulty finding the reputable vendors that will actually sell to me, so it feels like dark web might be my only option soon.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
A lot of these chemical websites that sell RC benzos require institutional credentials. Also for US citizens, DEA is planning on making many RC benzos schedule I by the end of January.

(https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...lacement-of-etizolam-flualprazolam-clonazolam)

I'm having difficulty finding the reputable vendors that will actually sell to me, so it feels like dark web might be my only option soon.
Lol leave it to the DEA. Was actually looking for a vendor earlier until I saw this BS. Bout to move to Europe 🙄

Reactions: damaged_soul
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
As they should... Do note that they did not include bromazolam on that list.

The ones that are being controlled are significantly stronger and in my opinion are not advisable for human consumption. The banned benzos really only tend to be used by opioid or benzo addicts, and the DEA is trying to crack down on a huge increase of accidental OD's from opioids where users often take them in tandem with strong benzos like those.

They could easily have chosen to ban them all, but they chose to not ban bromazolam? It is by far the most sold designer benzo on the market. Why would they not ban it too?

Probably because it actually has a good medical use case, is much safer and should be studied more. I am not sure what you mean about institutional credentials, I have not come across that.

Last edited:
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I am not sure what you mean about institutional credentials, I have not come across that.
I tried to place an order with a website but they sent an email asking for information on the company/academic institution I was affiliated with, and they emphasized they don't ship to residential addresses. So needless to say I wasn't able to have them ship to me. Could I DM you for your source?

Reactions: TydalWave
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
I tried to place an order with a website but they sent an email asking for information on the company/academic institution I was affiliated with, and they emphasized they don't ship to residential addresses. So needless to say I wasn't able to have them ship to me. Could I DM you for your source?
Yeah curious what site that was too. I've seen this with SN for sure so I know what you mean.

R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023

there are dutch clearnet vendors that sell unscheduled RC benzos. I've ordered other things from one of them (psychedelics) and they delivered to the US. I wish I could post the link but I know it is against the rules. How much of a hint can I provide?