• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
A few do on Bohemia. I'm looking for the same thing but don't know if the sellers are legit.
That's sounds good, I still need to set up the programs and so. Please let me know if you find someone, although I still need to save some money I think I might be willing to risk it.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
fyi...Kingdom market was ceased by authorities recently

M

mogu

Dec 19, 2023
sorry if this is a dumb question but do DNM vendors tend to offer tracking on their packages?

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
hi peeps.
How is everyone? hioefully holding on i hope!
Anyways, i am having serious trouble with usING kraken all of a sudden, thhis has never been happening before. Does anyone have ant tips to where to buy monero that is also easy to transfer to wallets? (i live in Europe btw)
help will be very much appriciated. XO <3

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
We could easy. Just search heroin or fentanyl. You can get powder fentanyl. And if you buy press pills very good chance it's cut with fentanyl or iso. Because a lot of people are trying to make sure there's no fentanyl and then press the pills. You'll see lots of descriptions as does not contain. Because of problems. If someone is selling it press the pills and says they potent… It doesn't specifically say there's no ethanol in it… I try that.

But it's not hard to look around and find from 1 g to 1 kg of fentanyl. That's the only thing I'd be scared about in the mail. But there's some research chemicals that are just as strong, if not stronger, and you can always say it wasn't for personal use and it's not technically illegal.
I would get 10 or 20 pressed 30s from a few different vendors. And you're guaranteed to have enough.

You're probably way more likely to get scammed for that. These people are looking for returning customers not trying to kill someone or be involved legally and anything like that.

I don't want to be a supplier or anything but if you're still having trouble I can order it for you. Actually now that I'm thinking about it they require a credit card. So if you have one even in someone else's name, that's the way to go.
Has anyone else seen pentobarbital? I noticed that one vendor is carrying it. There are no reviews. The vendor seems legit, but since I can't test it I'm not sure. Has anyone else noticed this?
I'd be much more likely to use it in its outer form as it is marketed on the platform. And it seems to liquid is incredibly hard to get and therefore probably scammed on a lot. Has anyone seen this as well? Or have access themselves?
I don't understand what u mean by outer form? Can u PM me and tell me how u can help me. First u seem concerned with getting caught having stuff sent to u then u r talking about ordering stuff. I'm confused. I really need a way out. I really need help. I'm in so much pain.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Quick question : why are there so few market places on the tor.taxi and other links in the first thread ?

Are there other market places which access are harder (given person to person) ?

If I can access those kinds of websites, I have the feeling the cops could easily as well and focus their effort on the 5 places listed... no ?

Reactions: n0exit

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!
I'm amazed just how much absolute legwork this is. I don't know shit about technology, I just want to die is that too fucking much to ask

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Is there a link to guide just like this but for Mac users?

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
thank you so much for this man. Youre a.. life saver.. in a non literal sense haha

Reactions: peacefulexit
Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
This is useful for H, although it's not used for my plan (maybe?) it would be good to have. Thank you this information was useful.

burymeinroses

burymeinroses

Jan 7, 2024
Is it just me, or it seems like both alphay bay and Bohemia are down and not loading?
Oh bohemia is having issues with like withdrawals and payments and stuff right now, tor.taxi said they were getting DDOSed but im not exactly sure, Archetyp is my go to tho

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
I hope it is clear to everyone that even if you use a vpn, Tor, other operating system, bitcoin etc. you still have the problem that you have to give your private address, unless you have a place where you can receive the package at a remote location or have a fake packing station with different names and data.

Last edited:
R

Rudra009

Jan 14, 2024
guys im doing it tonight, im thinking of drowning unconscious, any ideas on how to get unconscious, i have a tub i can fill water with and go off
Anyone please please im kinda desprate, i want it now, im really going for it

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I hope it is clear to everyone that even if you use a vpn, Tor, other operating system, bitcoin etc. you still have the problem that you have to give your private address, unless you have a place where you can receive the package at a remote location or have a fake packing station with different names and data.

As long as you are using PGP encryption when messaging vendors on a market you're as secure as can be.

Reactions: Fulminare
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
As long as you are using PGP encryption when messaging vendors on a market you're as secure as can be.
Yes, but they write their address in their PGP encryption where the vendor can see it and can also write it down and save it.

believe me, I have my own experience :)
And if he gets busted and your address is written down somewhere, you're screwed, you don't really think they're going to delete your data.

The recorded addresses are used to reduce the penalty

Last edited:
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
Has anyone on here managed to get a handgun off the dw?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Yes, but they write their address in their PGP encryption where the vendor can see it and can also write it down and save it.

believe me, I have my own experience :)
And if he gets busted and your address is written down somewhere, you're screwed, you don't really think they're going to delete your data.

The recorded addresses are used to reduce the penalty
It's currently the safest way to send your details to a vendor. Unless their private key is compromised then you've nothing to worry about.

Of course you are relying on good practice of whoever you buy from not being careless enough to leave your details lying around if they are busted, but it's the risk you are going to have to take if you purchase on the darknet.

Thus far I've had no problems.

Reactions: Fulminare
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
I think we're talking past each other

And you don't have to go to the Daknet to buy your stuff that's the point haha

I get everything and I don't have to go to Darknet
It's currently the safest way to send your details to a vendor. Unless their private key is compromised then you've nothing to worry about.

Of course you are relying on good practice of whoever you buy from not being careless enough to leave your details lying around if they are busted, but it's the risk you are going to have to take if you purchase on the darknet.

Where do you have the parcels sent if you don't mind me asking?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022

Not everyone is that fortunate to be able acquire offline, darknet is the next best option.

I'm not saying it's without risk using it, however the chances of you being doorsteped by authorities are very slim. They are only interested in taking down the vendors who supply, they aren't going to waste their time chasing users who buy small quantities of illicit substances.

Unless you are purchasing enough to look like you are possibly supplying, I really wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Not everyone is that fortunate to be able acquire offline, darknet is the next best option.

So you deliver it to your private address.
In my case, I can only say that I had to go to court for 2g of cannabis haha but nah well

But that was 4 years ago.

And I don't order offline there are markets that are on the clear-web, where some of the substances are legal and much more potent than the stretched shit on the darknet lol, and have options to specify a drop location or drop at a faked packstation without giving my home address
but anyway, let's leave that for now, everyone has to know for themselves

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Ah well I wouldn't say purchasing on the clearnet is any safer. You're talking about research chems I take it ? Well the legality of those varies dramatically wherever you are.

That's unlucky you had to go to court for that. I've known people who have bought weed off darknet markets for a decade without issue. So I can only speak for how the authorities are where I am.

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Ah well I wouldn't say purchasing on the clearnet is any safer. You're talking about research chems I take it ? Well the legality of those varies dramatically wherever you are.

That's unlucky you had to go to court for that. I've known people who have bought weed off darknet markets for a decade without issue. So I can only speak for how the authorities are where I am.
No I'm not just talking about rc's can also buy fentanyl or other but without having to give my private address :)
and that lets me sleep peacefully
What's the point of all this?

Tor browser or i2p browser
Paid VPN when using Tor
Bitcoin (for example Cash app or PayPal)
Cleopatra pgp tool
Monero GUI wallet

Optional: (extra security if you are worried)

Whonix operating system
Tails operating system

Websites to us:

Changenow.io
Tor.cab
Dark.fail

if you still have to enter your private address
and for most people too much effort anyway and too risky that they lose money or worse

Last edited:
Reactions: WantingOut2
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
No I'm not just talking about rc's can also buy fentanyl or other but without having to give my private address :)
and that lets me sleep peacefully
What's the point of all this?

Tor browser or i2p browser
Paid VPN when using Tor
Bitcoin (for example Cash app or PayPal)
Cleopatra pgp tool
Monero GUI wallet

Optional: (extra security if you are worried)

Whonix operating system
Tails operating system

Websites to us:

Changenow.io
Tor.cab
Dark.fail

if you still have to enter your private address
and for most people too much effort anyway and too risky that they lose money or worse

Because on the whole it works.
We are going round in circles here, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with it, some unfortunately do however most don't, which is why a lot of business is done on the dn markets.

Anyways, you have what works for you. 😊

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Because on the whole it works.
We are going round in circles here, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with it, some unfortunately do however most don't, which is why a lot of business is done on the dn markets.

Anyways, you have what works for you. 😊
Yes, something better 😄
but good luck