• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The Tablet

The Tablet

drawing myself to death ❀
Jul 8, 2021
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!
thank you SO MUCH for this resource!!
on one of the markets, i found N. can anyone help me figure out if it's CTB N and not some weird variant?

Reactions: davidtorez
hairlikesno

hairlikesno

I NEED YOUR HELP. PLEASE.
Aug 20, 2023
Shit i wish I wouldn't be so ignorant so i could get some h from there, but it all seems so complicated 😔
Yeah... Appreciate the information really, just a lot to take in and plan at the same time for someone's in a hurry to CTB...

A

Authentic13

Jan 26, 2024
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Thanks for contributing the info.👍

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
It may also be a good idea to disable javascript. Last time I checked- a couple of years ago- the Tor browser did not disable javascript by default. That opens up a vulnerability whereby a malicious script on a website can determine your IP address, which of course compromises your privacy. That is probably more important for anyone who is doing things that are seriously illegal than for typical members of SS, but you may still consider it to be prudent. However, some websites won't work properly without javascript, so you may have to re-enable it selectively.

T

theapple

May 4, 2020

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
Thank you so much for the information. It's way too complicated for me. All of this is too complicated. I just want out. Peacefully, painlessly. Need N and don't know how to get.
I respect all those in all these threads, but I don't want to talk about why and when, and learn a dictionary of acronyms. I just want to do.
Need resources

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Thank you so much for the information. It's way too complicated for me. All of this is too complicated. I just want out. Peacefully, painlessly. Need N and don't know how to get.
I respect all those in all these threads, but I don't want to talk about why and when, and learn a dictionary of acronyms. I just want to do.
Need resources
The Peaceful Pill Handbook discusses sources of N, but don't get your hopes up unless you can travel

T

theapple

May 4, 2020
Seems to be the case. Will have to consider travel I guess.
Hope is a slippery slope and I've only ever landed on my ass when I've tried it.

Had hope. I'm Canadian. Had so much hope. It's how I got through the days.

Now, hope dashed. No more hope. Hope always lets me down. Done with that.

What I need is WILL.

Last edited:
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Hello! ^^ I live in the US and I've been having a hard time getting SN :< would SN be available on there?
sorry if this has already been asked before

D

d2reason

-
Feb 2, 2024
Scouring the popular markets, it seems they don't really sell N or SN. I'd caution people to be mindful of likely scams elsewhere on the dark net.
However, apparently they allow sales of fentanyl-cut oxy's. Dunno if that's a good way to go, but that's what's available.

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Did anyone actually succeed in ordering something from the dark net? I'm curious to hear some experiences, if the package came, how the seller was, how you did it, if authority's were involved. If i decide on a market I want to be safe and not have my house raided.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
HI
Does anyone knows any CTB forum - like this one - on the DarkNet?

Feel free to contact me via PM if you prefer.

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Tor Taxi has a lot of dead links. Does anyone know a updated and trusted updated link site for tor services? I'm looking for a marketplace but I won't google for scam onions.

Reactions: n0exit
ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Never mind, changing identity fixed some things for me. I went through dread. Daunt seems to be a updated trusted onion source.

D

diediedie13345543

Jan 8, 2024
Any way to get this stuff shipped to a PO box or something?

S

spanisiva87

Jan 27, 2024
What is this "Nitazene (Isotonitazene)" ? Is it listed in resources section - there is so much and I Am in distress. I haven't got time to go through it yet, my god it is so difficult and I Am in pain! And you need to do it right otherwise you risk being even worse off... It is so frustrating literaly TORTURE! One wants to end it just get peace and there is no easy way out FUCKIIIIIIN HEEEELLLLL AAAAAAAAAA. I Am afraid to shop from darknet markets you can never be sure the thing you bought is legit! Only if there was some reliable test that you can perform at home to test authenticity of product! Which i doubt there is... Also i heard many of these methods can lead to brain damage and i cannot end up like that for rest of my life: i would rather hang myself TBH... But i would rather painless death, even it seems there is no such thing and there are always pros and cons to this! And you have to endure some sort of discomfort/suffering!!!

PS: also is there update on these links/markets this is INFO from 2022!

dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
would it be safe to just roam on the websites? or do i still need to take every precaution lol

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
So after reading over your very complete instructions and understanding of how the technology works..I think I am in love...lol Well done.

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
This is a stupid question. But. Can I do all of this from mobile? I don't currently own a PC. Thank you.

Y

Yuki foxy dream

Feb 24, 2024
could any body tell me which webside has some CTB medicine selling, I don't know any websides........
if you know that, plz help me, Thanks you ............

Reactions: fallingasl33p
Samurzel

Samurzel

Apr 8, 2023
This is a stupid question. But. Can I do all of this from mobile? I don't currently own a PC. Thank you.
Same here. I'd like to know this also. Only have access to Android phone . Looking to get some benzos on the dark Web if possible
You can absolutely use tor on your phone. ( https://www.torproject.org/download/#android ) Just know that it isn't safe if you use googles android (it should be good enough for this one time purchase tho (but bee careful) (google works closely with law enforcement and will sell you out)).
You can't use IOS.

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
You can absolutely use tor on your phone. ( https://www.torproject.org/download/#android ) Just know that it isn't safe if you use googles android (it should be good enough for this one time purchase tho (but bee careful) (google works closely with law enforcement and will sell you out)).
You can't use IOS.
I'm on an LG android 11. I should be good. Thank you very much.