• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
Why would you use VPN with Tor? You're already anonymous with tor so adding a VPN would only hide your tor usage from your ISP. But they cannot conclude that you bought anything when all they know is that you used Tor so it seems like a waste of time and money to me
I am wondering this also. I got a VPN 7 day trial. But I guess I don't really care.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Has anyone in Canada tried? All of the bitcoin exchanges in Canada seem to require your name and personal information. If I buy Bitcoin (with my info) and purchase through the dark web, can it be traced back to me? (Sorry I am not too familiar with Bitcoins).
It's normal that they require your personal information

It can be quite easily traceable if you move the bitcoin directly to the deepweb marketplace when you're buying them, it's suggested that you first move them into your personal cryptowallet before transferring them from there to your market wallet.

Technically everything is traceable if someone is really after you but usually the authorities go after the vendors rather than the customers.
Basically no need to worry unless your order gets caught by the customs, then you're basically fucked anyways.

Edit: btw usually monero is regarded as being safer than bitcoin, just so you know.

Last edited:
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
I'm finding it really difficult to find a gpg tool that works for mac. I tried the gpg for usb but it wouldn't work. I have a new MacBook pro. I can find tools to encrypt emails, but not something that will just generate keys with a clipboard. Can anyone help me? Plus the whole gpg thing confuses me still. I figured out the wallet and Tor stuff but not this. Please help!! 🙏🙏♥️
I'm finding it really difficult to find a gpg tool that works for mac. I tried the gpg for usb but it wouldn't work. I have a new MacBook pro. I can find tools to encrypt emails, but not something that will just generate keys with a clipboard. Can anyone help me? Plus the whole gpg thing confuses me still. I figured out the wallet and Tor stuff but not this. Please help!! 🙏🙏♥️
I'm almost ready to just go buy a cheap windows machine in order to get Kleopatra to deal with this. I've downloaded a few apps and paid up for them but I still don't get this gpg thing.

Last edited:
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022

I'm almost ready to just go buy a cheap windows machine in order to get Kleopatra to deal with this. I've downloaded a few apps and paid up for them but I still don't get this gpg thing.
I wish i could help you, i hope someone can guide you.

• Hugs
Reactions: situationalsui
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
Should I be worried about using a virtual environment like virtualbox? How high is the risk that I get caught or my device infect? Also this thread is awesome and the fact that the mods pinned it makes me very happy

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Will that always be the same. Do you know of any genuine ones

Thre ws 1 gnuine sellr bt thy dsppeard aftr internatnl N shortge

Thy cld cme bck bt thre r 0 upd8tes atm

T

Tears In October

Sep 29, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!
Can this be done from a phone or does one need a PC to access? Is there someone to contact that can do this for another person and they just fund the search?
I sure wish this was written in a way people who know absolutely NOTHING about it could understand. I'm old tired in pain. I can't figure this out.
I wish I could just pay someone to do this for me. 😔
I sure wish this was written in a way people who know absolutely NOTHING about it could understand. I'm old tired in pain. I can't figure this out.
I wish I could just pay someone to do this for me. 😔

Reactions: HD72
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
I struggled away with it for a few days… tried on my Mac, bought a PC, then finally what ended up working was my phone… I had to go through a bunch of apps and false starts. Had me in tears at times. But getting a PGP tool and a tor browser for my phone plus Kraken app seemed to be what has worked best so far. Good luck. It takes some hours to figure it out and yes, some frustration.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I struggled away with it for a few days… tried on my Mac, bought a PC, then finally what ended up working was my phone… I had to go through a bunch of apps and false starts. Had me in tears at times. But getting a PGP tool and a tor browser for my phone plus Kraken app seemed to be what has worked best so far. Good luck. It takes some hours to figure it out and yes, some frustration.
I don't understand a thing u said. It seems harder and harder for older people to find ways to CTB.

• Hugs
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I don't understand a thing u said. It seems harder and harder for older people to find ways to CTB.

You can ask me, I will try to give you some pointers in a simple way. You can pm if you want.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
You can ask me, I will try to give you some pointers in a simple way. You can pm if you want.
Hon I understand none of it. All I have is an iPhone to work with and it sounds like that won't cut it. I don't even know wtf Bitcoin is or how to get it. I would drive you crazy. I'm in so much pain my brain is mush. I don't want to annoy you.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

Jul 18, 2023
Hon I understand none of it. All I have is an iPhone to work with and it sounds like that won't cut it. I don't even know wtf Bitcoin is or how to get it. I would drive you crazy. I'm in so much pain my brain is mush. I don't want to annoy you.

You won't annoy me. Pm me with what you're looking to do.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Is there anyone that knows what Kleopatra to download on Android? Help would be much appreciated ❤️

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Is it easier to do on Windows rather than Linux?
Hi. If you're still around, do you mind if I pm you, too? Is pm = "start conversation" button? Thank you.
As someone who was often on the DW back then, I can only recommend tails to everyone. You can do little wrong and if Live USB's are too much, VirtualBox is also an alternative with a Tails image.

Is it easy to download Tails for Linux?

Last edited:
TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
I was extremely intimidated by this at first, but the learning curve is way less steep than I thought it would be. Thank you for the guide.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

Jul 18, 2023
Is it easier to do on Windows rather than Linux?

Hi. If you're still around, do you mind if I pm you, too? Is pm = "start conversation" button? Thank you.

Is it easy to download Tails for Linux?

Sure. Yes start conversation.

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
This might be a really stupid question but can I ask for my package to be delivered at a specific time or for the package to be in an obscured place?

Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
This might be a really stupid question but can I ask for my package to be delivered at a specific time or for the package to be in an obscured place?
It depends on what service you use. Some of them you have to provide an address, others you can specify exactly where you want your package to be delivered. You can even try messaging the service provider directly and tell them where you want the package to be delivered, however there's no guarantee this will work.
Should I be worried about using a virtual environment like virtualbox? How high is the risk that I get caught or my device infect? Also this thread is awesome and the fact that the mods pinned it makes me very happy
There's no reason to use Virtualbox, though I do recommend disabling javascript from TOR settings. You won't get infected, and the chances of getting caught are astronomically low. The only ways you could get caught are mainly by your ISP, but if you use a VPN then that won't be a problem. Honestly it's not that risky, you're pretty safe.

Last edited:
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Btw, i just wanna say that 'Tails' is completely unnecessary, don't waste your time.
Windows works just fine. Tails is for people who don't want to leave any traces of their actions, incase they get raided by the police.
But if you get raided by the police, it's because your order got caught by the customs so you're fucked and deemed guilty anyways.

• Informative
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
I'm using i2p and when I put a URL onto where it says "Open a URL in i2p tat" it just says "File not found Firefox can't find the file" I'm not familiar with these programs so help would be appreciated

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
is tor taxi reliable? can anyone msg me with the abacus market genuine onion?

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
Btw, i just wanna say that 'Tails' is completely unnecessary, don't waste your time.
Windows works just fine. Tails is for people who don't want to leave any traces of their actions, incase they get raided by the police.
But if you get raided by the police, it's because your order got caught by the customs so you're fucked and deemed guilty anyways.
is the kleopatra thing necessary? i'm even struggling to buy crypto, i got monero and something else. i know the info is out there but i am so clouded mentally, i can't seem to focus

• Hugs
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
is the kleopatra thing necessary? i'm even struggling to buy crypto, i got monero and something else. i know the info is out there but i am so clouded mentally, i can't seem to focus
It would be nice if a thread was started for older people or people with mental challenges that gives abbreviations and explanations for all this DW info. Perhaps it could be further divided into info for Windows, for Mac, and for cell phones. Everyone who gives explanations seems to do it assuming every reader is capable of following all this info on not just the DW but also Bitcoin. Many of us are ill. Many have brain damage or learning disabilities or are on meds that slow our thinking. It is embarrassing to ask for help when I used to be so very computer savvy.

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
It would be nice if a thread was started for older people or people with mental challenges that gives abbreviations and explanations for all this DW info. Perhaps it could be further divided into info for Windows, for Mac, and for cell phones. Everyone who gives explanations seems to do it assuming every reader is capable of following all this info on not just the DW but also Bitcoin. Many of us are ill. Many have brain damage or learning disabilities or are on meds that slow our thinking. It is embarrassing to ask for help when I used to be so very computer savvy.
i'm really sorry about that, i am still young but have disabilities that make it hard for me as well, i also wish the info was more clear (NOT to blame the person who created this thread at all). i have gotten direct help from asking around, i know it's not ideal that there isn't an easier guide, but i hope you can find someone to walk you through it.

• Hugs
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
i'm really sorry about that, i am still young but have disabilities that make it hard for me as well, i also wish the info was more clear (NOT to blame the person who created this thread at all). i have gotten direct help from asking around, i know it's not ideal that there isn't an easier guide, but i hope you can find someone to walk you through it.
Thank u for that. I feel trapped in this body that no longer works and I'm surrounded by people who are well. They complain to me about a headache or their ears ringing while I'm laying her with ice on my face a heating pad on my stomach and I'm not able to leave the house.

• Hugs
J

JustStopThePain

Jul 5, 2023
I am interested in CTB methods like yours but want to know about the doses and types that achieve that good night. I am in the USA & we hear about accidental OD's that CTB but never doses. Also is these market pathways compatible with Apple OS?

Reactions: HD72