• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. Fentanyl is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. China White heroin for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of fent. Oxy is usually pressed with fent as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than fentanyl (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!
I love you <3

CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
My best friend died before he could teach me how these markets work. Thank you for explaining keys, I was having problems trying to figure out how that worked. Miss Whitehousemarket so much </3

J

Jenny 1234

Sep 12, 2023
You will def find benzos (cheap too) on there so I'm glad to help!
Do you know how to get nembutal. Exit international has a link but I can't get it to open
Do you know how to get nembutal. Exit international has a link but I can't get it to open
Thanks. How do I know whether the seller is genuine. I know that there have been lots of scams

S

sarcasm101

Jul 3, 2023
I think I recall that debate … if I remember right, it was one person arguing against using a VPN, and their reasoning was that if the government really wants your suicidal ass, they will get you, VPN be damned.

Doubtless true, but most of this site's users are low-value targets. What would be anyone's motivation for going all Inspector Javert on your typical suicidal loser? If you make it very easy for law enforcement to find you, then yeah, it's possible you might be harassed in some way. But if it's a bit of a pain in the ass, they'll likely set your account aside until such a time as it becomes worthwhile to them to put in the required effort.

A VPN is not a cloak of invisibility, but it probably counts as closing your blinds, so LE can't just stand on the street and look straight into your house to see what you're doing. I don't currently have a VPN because I can't afford one, but I'd have one if I could. (Whaaat?? Despairing disabled people unable to work and make a living? It's almost as if we have reasons to want to ctb …)
lol

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
As someone who was often on the DW back then, I can only recommend tails to everyone. You can do little wrong and if Live USB's are too much, VirtualBox is also an alternative with a Tails image.

• Informative
Reactions: Yaffle
ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Professional Procrastinator
Feb 8, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. Fentanyl is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. China White heroin for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of fent. Oxy is usually pressed with fent as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than fentanyl (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Thank you you're a fucking god you have my respect

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
To the user that created this I'm still so so confused but thank you ❤ lol

I'd really like to be buy fentanyl or opioids at some point. Maybe it would be a good back up plan to sn in case I fail?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Thanks. How do I know whether the seller is genuine. I know that there have been lots of scams

All N sellrs wll b scammrs atm

dilu22

dilu22

Just so tired
Apr 14, 2023

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
Thanks so much for that explanation:) but is it really required to have a paid VPN or is it ok to have none?

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. F is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. H for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of F. Be warned that Oxy is usually pressed with F as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access to incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
Literally was just thinking about how I need to learn this the other day, thanks for posting

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Make sure you use one of the main sites that has escrow etc and use the real URL.

I wouldn't trust a link someone gives you here or DMs you, unless it's from someone really trusted.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
hello, at one point it says "Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than F (this is good to CTB and my plan)." Does anyone know how to get more information on how to CTB with this more powerful opioid than F please?

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Good info. I have been using dnms since 2017 so i know about all this, but many people dont. I usually use it to get xanax and mdma but recently ive been wanting to zenes so i can mix with benzos and CTB peacefully

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
missingperson99

missingperson99

Sep 19, 2023
Hi anyone know how to download kleopatra on mac?
Hi I can't really remember myself but if you can access the 'Dark Net Bible' through tor.taxi or one of those sites when you're on Tor that'll explain how to download everything. But I'm not sure because it's been a few months since I have went on DNMs. The type of Mac you have might be a problem idk? I've heard people having issues with newer Macs but I was able to download Kleopatra fine on my ancient Macbook Pro so it's definitely possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: hevlalab
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Good info. I have been using dnms since 2017 so i know about all this, but many people dont. I usually use it to get xanax and mdma but recently ive been wanting to zenes so i can mix with benzos and CTB peacefully
do you know anything about protonitazene? i was thinking that for an overdose

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
do you know anything about protonitazene? i was thinking that for an overdose
I dont take them, so i cant tell you which zenes are more deadly than others. I know they are the most fatal opioids on the market right now next to fet. But what I do know is that most of the m30 pills you see on these markets nowdays are pressed with some sort of zene.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I dont take them, so i cant tell you which zenes are more deadly than others. I know they are the most fatal opioids on the market right now next to fet. But what I do know is that most of the m30 pills you see on these markets nowdays are pressed with some sort of zene.
can you od alone on m30s?

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
can you od alone on m30s?
I know people who have, so yes. I havent taken one in a long time, but they used to be mainly fentanyl. The zenes are much stronger than fent though and can cause ODs easier.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I know people who have, so yes. I havent taken one in a long time, but they used to be mainly fentanyl. The zenes are much stronger than fent though and can cause ODs easier.
do you snort the zenes or take them in capsules?

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
do you snort the zenes or take them in capsules?
youre gonna either get a pressed blue pilled or a powder, depends who u buy it from. if you get a powder, you can put it in a capsule if youd like, but id just snort it tbh. thats what most people are doing with powder, or shooting up. will hit you way quicker, stronger and you wont puke it up.

• Informative
Reactions: death2022
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Heya, thanks for the info.
I've wanted fentanyl for 2 reasons (neither to become addicted lol).

I'm wondering though how shipping is, I live in New Zealand with tight border control and being done for importing would just be another reason to want to die even more lol

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
youre gonna either get a pressed blue pilled or a powder, depends who u buy it from. if you get a powder, you can put it in a capsule if youd like, but id just snort it tbh. thats what most people are doing with powder, or shooting up. will hit you way quicker, stronger and you wont puke it up.
yeah i was thinking snort the zene and take some benzos to make sure. It should work right?

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Heya, thanks for the info.
I've wanted fentanyl for 2 reasons (neither to become addicted lol).

I'm wondering though how shipping is, I live in New Zealand with tight border control and being done for importing would just be another reason to want to die even more lol
NZ is strict with that, as well as AUS. It's hard to get packages through. Im from US so im not exactly sure but if you do you would need to shop domestically. Its good practice to always shop domestically, but in NZ especially.
yeah i was thinking snort the zene and take some benzos to make sure. It should work right?
Most likely, but you'd be surprised at how resilient some people can be. But with no tolerance, enough benzos and opis, and a good amount of alcohol, you shouldn't wake up.
Hi anyone know how to download kleopatra on mac?
Try gpg4usb, it's a lot simpler to use. Im retarded and still figured it out lol.

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Is that definite?.I looked at one whose email is jack something. Is it impossible to get nembutal now

Thre r 0 knwn legitm8 N sellrs snce D dsppeard

Evrythng tht = offrd wll b a scm

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
So if these are Nitazene (Isotonitazene) tablets, the best thing is to crush them and then sniff them? I ask this, because my aim is to CTB with them of course.

K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
Has anyone in Canada tried? All of the bitcoin exchanges in Canada seem to require your name and personal information. If I buy Bitcoin (with my info) and purchase through the dark web, can it be traced back to me? (Sorry I am not too familiar with Bitcoins).