• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EndoftheBlade

Jan 10, 2023
I'm from AUS and have been ordering from DNM's since 2016 - Filter the vendors using "Origin Country" and Select "Australia"

AUS-AUS is a lot easier then worry about landing
Any chance you could do some sort of step by step for stupid ppl like myself? I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: Anzhe
Not_A_Seagull

Not_A_Seagull

Jul 6, 2022
Lol leave it to the DEA. Was actually looking for a vendor earlier until I saw this BS. Bout to move to Europe 🙄
ok so quick question... What is this "RC" drugs?
Are there indian seller on it. I don't want to purchase from foreign because it would stuck in the custom.
im certain theres ton
Depends on the country of origin. Like the Netherlands for example is under pretty strict scrutiny by US customs for drug imports. I had a pack from China arrive dressed like an Amazon shipment from an Amazon warehouse address. Depends how good the vendor is with stealth.
from a "friend" of mine: "believe me smuggling shit in EU is like walking down a road"
Have you looked into telegram sellers?
Isnt telegram known to have scammers? Its a lot like wickr

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzhe
Ste

Ste

Dec 27, 2022
Why does this shit have to be so fucking complicated. Just conflicting messages one after the other. Why cant there be a simple how to and a simple place to buy the drugs. I fucking hate this because, no offence, you're all strangers and how do i know who i can trust?

B

beautifullgoodbye

Dec 20, 2022
I have not. I'm still learning about how to properly use TOR to make a purchase as the days creep by. I have some prior experience, but not like the path I'm taking now. It's not as simple as when I purchased N from D or simply browsed the net in the past. But it seems like an ideal route at the moment.

I've been learning as I've gone on. These sites that are publicly listed truly are almost always under a DDOS attack, therefore, one would have to wait until they can get logged in and prioritize finding a private link that is not publicly listed (the public links are the ones commonly DDOS'd).

Also, some sellers that sell high quantity amounts for a large price will sell a smaller quantity if you message them. I haven't made a purchase yet, but I've also had to do some reading on the DNM bible, as one wrong move and you truly could give anyone info as to exactly what you're doing (i.e your ISP).
With telegram sellers it's much easier, as you're talking directly to private vendors who have sites on the dark net. The i oh difficulty would be finding a trusted seller, to avoid being scammed or getting bad chemicals

V

vienna1welles

Jan 3, 2023
Hi,
I'm trying to get yo the markets like alphabay and others, but l just can't get through. It takes some much time and then even having the easy pgp, I don't know how to use it

I'm trying to buy fentanyl, oxicontin, xanax and lsd.

Could someone tell me a good and easy merket

Also, this just an idea, if someone with experience is able to buy those things, I just throw it out there the idea of someone buying and I sending the cost in advance plus som cost for the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: iwasinterrupted
yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
Hi,
I'm trying to get yo the markets like alphabay and others, but l just can't get through. It takes some much time and then even having the easy pgp, I don't know how to use it

I'm trying to buy fentanyl, oxicontin, xanax and lsd.

Could someone tell me a good and easy merket

Also, this just an idea, if someone with experience is able to buy those things, I just throw it out there the idea of someone buying and I sending the cost in advance plus som cost for the job.
Please let it be known I am new to this as well and to take my opinion with a grain of salt.

[Letting someone do it for you --> risky]
There are people, implicated in ugliness yes, but people just the same — who would love a chance to scam someone even at a place such as a forum dedicated to those struggling with suicidal ideation. I sympathize, though I advise against your idea of having someone purchase your items for you. It's the equivalency of giving a stranger a sum of money and waiting while they (as stated in the DN bible) "-run around the block to get the stuff," from the guy who has the stuff and trusting they'll return with your goods. They have no incentive to do so.

As far as general information, I suggest you look up the "Dark net bible." It has excellent information (it's on the clear-net). A few YouTube videos and web searches will teach you about PGP verifying and making sure the site is genuine, how to purchase safely, etc... [P.S. the bible not only shows you examples, but gives you a means of practicing it on your own.]

[Onion sites offline --> try a private link]
As far as the websites being down, there are many new markets, according to a few forum posts made by well known markets themselves, that are DDOS'ing the onion links publicly listed in places such as tor.taxi and dark.fail so that one *has* to check out their market instead.
However, a denial of service attack does not last forever, so I recommend you to try all the markets (on tor.taxi and dark.fail) frequently until you get in and prioritize acquiring a private link. As these onion links not publicly listed, they often work much better. They may be available to registered members or posted in forums like Dread (frequently DDOS'd though), or the NZ DARKNET MARKET FORUM listed in Tor.taxi site, as mentioned by OP. Although, do make sure you PGP verify the links as a falsified onion site truly would look and function exactly like the original site aside from having all payments directed to a scammer (aside from the link itself being edited ~slightly~).

["good and easy market" --> your choice]
Again, I suggest reading the dark net bible. It is not a long read and is, modestly, rather helpful. Some markets/vendors require paying before you receive the product. Some markets hold on to the money until you receive the product to keep both parties safe. Other markets use a third party so that the market could not 'technically' run away with the funds. Personally, I chose a private link for the Incognito market. however, lots of the vendors/sellers you see have accounts on many of the markets with the same products listed.

Again, please take my words with a hint a falsehood, as I am nearly as new to this as you are.

(reply to my message with any incorrect information and I will edit/delete.)

Last edited:
B

beautifullgoodbye

Dec 20, 2022
ok so quick question... What is this "RC" drugs?

im certain theres ton

from a "friend" of mine: "believe me smuggling shit in EU is like walking down a road"

Isnt telegram known to have scammers? Its a lot like wickr
Yeah, as with most websites to be fair. It's just important to do your due diligence. Ask for picture's and be very skeptical. Once you find a legit seller it's pretty easy from there. But telegram seems easier for pills

V

vienna1welles

Jan 3, 2023
Please let it be known I am new to this as well and to take my opinion with a grain of salt.

[Letting someone do it for you --> risky]
There are people, implicated in ugliness yes, but people just the same — who would love a chance to scam someone even at a place such as a forum dedicated to those struggling with suicidal ideation. I sympathize, though I advise against your idea of having someone purchase your items for you. It's the equivalency of giving a stranger a sum of money and waiting while they (as stated in the DN bible) "-run around the block to get the stuff," from the guy who has the stuff and trusting they'll return with your goods. They have no incentive to do so.

As far as general information, I suggest you look up the "Dark net bible." It has excellent information (it's on the clear-net). A few YouTube videos and web searches will teach you about PGP verifying and making sure the site is genuine, how to purchase safely, etc... [P.S. the bible not only shows you examples, but gives you a means of practicing it on your own.]

[Onion sites offline --> try a private link]
As far as the websites being down, there are many new markets, according to a few forum posts made by well known markets themselves, that are DDOS'ing the onion links publicly listed in places such as tor.taxi and dark.fail so that one *has* to check out their market instead.
However, a denial of service attack does not last forever, so I recommend you to try all the markets (on tor.taxi and dark.fail) frequently until you get in and prioritize acquiring a private link. As these onion links not publicly listed, they often work much better. They may be available to registered members or posted in forums like Dread (frequently DDOS'd though), or the NZ DARKNET MARKET FORUM listed in Tor.taxi site, as mentioned by OP. Although, do make sure you PGP verify the links as a falsified onion site truly would look and function exactly like the original site aside from having all payments directed to a scammer (aside from the link itself being edited ~slightly~).

["good and easy market" --> your choice]
Again, I suggest reading the dark net bible. It is not a long read and is, modestly, rather helpful. Some markets/vendors require paying before you receive the product. Some markets hold on to the money until you receive the product to keep both parties safe. Other markets use a third party so that the market could not 'technically' run away with the funds. Personally, I chose a private link for the Incognito market. however, lots of the vendors/sellers you see have accounts on many of the markets with the same products listed.

Again, please take my words with a hint a falsehood, as I am nearly as new to this as you are.

(reply to my message with any incorrect information and I will edit/delete.)
You're right. I will do as you propose. Thanks
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. Fentanyl is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. China White heroin for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of fent. Oxy is usually pressed with fent as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than fentanyl (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!
I tried to download Kleopatra but is not available for Android. I saw that is for Linux, but I'm not sure. Is it available for Windows?
Thanks so much for your info

Last edited:
T

tolearn123

Jan 10, 2023
I'm from AUS and have been ordering from DNM's since 2016 - Filter the vendors using "Origin Country" and Select "Australia"

AUS-AUS is a lot easier then worry about landing
Hey can you please PM me what DNM is thanks

yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
You're right. I will do as you propose. Thanks

I tried to download Kleopatra but is not available for Android. I saw that is for Linux, but I'm not sure. Is it available for Windows?
Thanks so much for your info
I had a similar problem regarding Kleopatra. There are different sites with different downloads for it depending on your operating system, hence your not finding a windows version as the top search for "Kleopatra" is not the windows version. The windows version I found that works (you can find youtube videos of it as well), is under the site Gpg4win.

Do your research though.

Last edited:
V

vienna1welles

Jan 3, 2023
I had a similar problem regarding Kleopatra. There are different sites with different downloads for it depending on your operating system, hence your not finding a windows version as the top search for "Kleopatra" is not the windows version. The windows version I found that works (you can find youtube videos of it as well), is under the site Gpg4win.

Do your research though.
I downloaded Gpg4win too. Not that I'm an expert in encryption lol

D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
Is this necessary for obtaining SN in the US now?

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Is this necessary for obtaining SN in the US now?
No, definitely not. I'm from Aus where SN is heavily regulated. I've been using DNM's for years and could not find SN anywhere. Drug dealers don't really stock Salt used for curing Salami ;)

yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
Okay, I bought Diazepam from a seller on the DNM in same country as me. It hasn't shown up, and he isn't responding to my messages (not surprised in the slightest). [I know I need to dispute with the market owners but I'm not tryna wait weeks and weeks for a suicide I should have done years ago. I'll just buy from someone else and maybe I'll get refunded or the diazepam will show up too.]

That being said, I don't have the funds to buy more diazepam so bromazolam it is.

There's brom on here but it's called like "Xanax 4mg Bromazolam." Is it that??? It's like $40 for 10 pills and pph says you just need 10mg so... Pls help.

@DeepDespair101 @nozomu

Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910
punkarmadillo

punkarmadillo

Jan 18, 2023
I had issues a few months back when trying to purchase via the dw. I had the PayPal, tried to get a wallet, and hit problems figuring it out, I shall try again, but I am sTruggling to recall the issue whether it was sick brain farting or whether they needed ID which I do not have due to being disabled. Is photo/official ID needed to use the financing side?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I'm currently using Easy I2P (no extra configurations) with Firefox browser to access AlphaBay. While I have not made an account for AlphaBay yet, when I click on the username or password boxes, I get a message saying 'The connection is not secure. Logins here could be compromised.' Is that anything to be concerned about? Admittedly I'm not currently using any VPN.

CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
What VPN should I use?

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
I had issues a few months back when trying to purchase via the dw. I had the PayPal, tried to get a wallet, and hit problems figuring it out, I shall try again, but I am sTruggling to recall the issue whether it was sick brain farting or whether they needed ID which I do not have due to being disabled. Is photo/official ID needed to use the financing
I will use Trustwallet or any other cryptowallet for this. Paypal is fckng shit

Reactions: punkarmadillo
punkarmadillo

punkarmadillo

Jan 18, 2023
I will use Trustwallet or any other cryptowallet for this. Paypal is fckng shit
Theproblem I had seemed to be I had to put it into a wallet, exchange it then move it as I remember, and get codes, but for some reason I hit issues, I may have to look again to try and figure if it was user error, an ID issue, or a technical hiccup 😂 it might be as I didn't know what the diddly fuck I was doing that I gave up before I lost money I couldn't afford to lose.

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Theproblem I had seemed to be I had to put it into a wallet, exchange it then move it as I remember, and get codes, but for some reason I hit issues, I may have to look again to try and figure if it was user error, an ID issue, or a technical hiccup 😂 it might be as I didn't know what the diddly fuck I was doing that I gave up before I lost money I couldn't afford to lose.
Maybe it was your mistake, or maybe you went to a phishing site and your money was stolen. At first I didn't understand how to use crypto wallets either, and for this I had to spend 10 bucks sending them back and forth)) Some crypto wallets have large fees - blockchane wallet has a large fee of almost $1.5 per transfer. It is better to use trustwallet - the program can be downloaded from the official playmarket for android, it is safer than going to the paypall site, which may be a fake website))

punkarmadillo

punkarmadillo

Jan 18, 2023
Thank you, I shall get back onto my laptop and have a look, I will need to check if I still have tor and onion. Part of the issue I was looking for something specific basically blind completely new to the workings of the DW, ( I'd used it years ago but it's a very different place) so I shall have a look again and see if I can figure it out!

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Thanks to everyone who shares information on this site. After an unsuccessful attempt, I get a panic fear of failure.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I dunno how good it is for exchange rates compared to other wallets, I use Cake Wallet. No issue with transferring my funds to and from Cake Wallet so far, you just have to give it about half an hour (and ideally leave the app open so reduces chances of it getting interrupted) for the transfers to finalize.

While you can apparently buy certain currencies straight from Cake Wallet (at least BTC and LTC which you can then convert to XMR, I always recommend purchasing LTC to convert to XMR so you'll get more), I couldn't get the camera to work on whatever browser the app was using (was not Chrome and I could not find it in my apps list), so you may have to use another crypto market to purchase LTC.

I prefer using Kraken, it has a lower minimum purchase compared to Cake Wallet (Kraken's is £8, Cake Wallet's £24). The only problem with Kraken (I dunno if this applies to most other crypto markets) is that you can't withdraw any of your funds after making your first transaction for 72 hours, so you'll have to be patient.

If you're not patient like I was, you can use LocalMonero to purchase XMR that you can transfer directly into your wallet of choosing (you can even use PayPal for this, I don't think other crypto markets let you purchase cryptocurrencies with PayPal). Another benefit is that some vendors don't ask you for ID if in case that's an issue for you (I think all crypto markets ask for proof of ID like driving license or passport to verify your account before you can make purchases). I don't recommend using LocalMonero for 2 reasons:

1) It's done on a trust system, you need to read up carefully on each vendor and the type of reviews they've gotten.
2) The amount of XMR you'll get will definitely be less than if you got it from any other crypto market.

I'd only use LocalMonero for small purchases while you wait for the 72 hour withdrawal restriction to be removed from the crypto market of your choosing.

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
I dunno how good it is for exchange rates compared to other wallets, I use Cake Wallet. No issue with transferring my funds to and from Cake Wallet so far, you just have to give it about half an hour (and ideally leave the app open so reduces chances of it getting interrupted) for the transfers to finalize.

While you can apparently buy certain currencies straight from Cake Wallet (at least BTC and LTC which you can then convert to XMR, I always recommend purchasing LTC to convert to XMR so you'll get more), I couldn't get the camera to work on whatever browser the app was using (was not Chrome and I could not find it in my apps list), so you may have to use another crypto market to purchase LTC.

I prefer using Kraken, it has a lower minimum purchase compared to Cake Wallet (Kraken's is £8, Cake Wallet's £24). The only problem with Kraken (I dunno if this applies to most other crypto markets) is that you can't withdraw any of your funds after making your first transaction for 72 hours, so you'll have to be patient.

If you're not patient like I was, you can use LocalMonero to purchase XMR that you can transfer directly into your wallet of choosing (you can even use PayPal for this, I don't think other crypto markets let you purchase cryptocurrencies with PayPal). Another benefit is that some vendors don't ask you for ID if in case that's an issue for you (I think all crypto markets ask for proof of ID like driving license or passport to verify your account before you can make purchases). I don't recommend using LocalMonero for 2 reasons:

1) It's done on a trust system, you need to read up carefully on each vendor and the type of reviews they've gotten.
2) The amount of XMR you'll get will definitely be less than if you got it from any other crypto market.

I'd only use LocalMonero for small purchases while you wait for the 72 hour withdrawal restriction to be removed from the crypto market of your choosing.
It is very angry that many exchanges require documents - thus the cryptocurrency loses its meaning - because it loses anonymity. Thank God there are still some wallets where you can buy this relatively anonymously. Yes, in all crypto wallets you have to wait at least half an hour. This is why I especially hate cryptocurrencies. In my country, in all banks, transfers are instant without delay. I have become so accustomed to this convenience that the need to use cryptocurrency drives me into a mad hysterics. What kind of mrn made cryptocurrencies so slow?!

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Yeah but you don't even need to go to the dark web to get benzos in the first place. There are literally great RC benzo's like bromazolam that you can get legally from reputable vendors.

So, I don't see any reason for someone to put themselves or their situation at risk buying benzos from sketchy vendors on the dark net for that. So many better options.

This tutorial is great if you are looking for other shit... But it really shouldn't be on this forum. It puts this forums entire credibility at risk. Keep it to the PM's if you must. I would prefer to keep this site alive and not risk getting shut down over shit like this.
Are any of these places for getting Benzos for the SN method available to the U.K.?

MabelLostHeart

MabelLostHeart

Mar 22, 2022
Beware Paypal charges $9 to convert into crypto and there's no way to transfer it out of your account into another wallet.

TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
Are any of these places for getting Benzos for the SN method available to the U.K.?
None that I am familiar with unfortunately... I'd recommend digging through the RC subreddits though.

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
awesome post!! however, i'd like to point that you don't need to use a vpn with tor if you don't know what you're doing. admittedly i'm not an expert on proper opsec but this is what the official tor project FAQ has to say on the matter:
Generally speaking, we don't recommend using a VPN with Tor unless you're an advanced user who knows how to configure both in a way that doesn't compromise your privacy.(source)
@DeepDespair101, if you want, you can further look into this and maybe edit your post to clarify. not trying to criticize you though because this is a great guide. tor.taxi also has a link to the darknet bible and other handy guides that i would recommend everyone here to read if they have the time and willingness to do so.

(also, unrelated but i like your sig @TydalWave. mahmoud darwish was a wonderful poet.)