• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
Optional: (extra security if you're worried)
  • Whonix operating system
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

How to Access the Markets:
  1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. Fentanyl is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. China White heroin for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of fent. Oxy is usually pressed with fent as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than fentanyl (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Use your actual name when sending shipping info. It looks less suspicious
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Feel free to PM me or comment if you need any more help. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the information. Before I start reading all this terribly complicated stuff for non-programmers about message encryption and start downloading these programs and registering on these sites - maybe you know - are there sellers on these marketplaces that do delivery to Kazakhstan? I'd like to use a combination of barbiturates and opioids to my S. Maybe there are people on this forum who bought such things in Kazakhstan or in Russia?

persimmontea

persimmontea

May 26, 2021
Thank you for this write up. Do the products generally depend on which vendors you choose from? I'm under the impression that they're only in the business of selling high demand illicit drugs, so would it be possible to find a dark web vendor for anti emetics, beta blockers, etc? Thanks :)

Reactions: Anzhe
Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Thank you for this write up. Do the products generally depend on which vendors you choose from? I'm under the impression that they're only in the business of selling high demand illicit drugs, so would it be possible to find a dark web vendor for anti emetics, beta blockers, etc? Thanks :)
If you have the opportunity to come to Kazakhstan, then you can buy antiemetics like domperidone here without a prescription. They are available here even through the banking application Kaspi.kz In Kazakhstan, you can buy many drugs without a prescription. I hope that this information will not leave the borders of this forum, otherwise, with wide publicity, this way will be closed.

Reactions: persimmontea
bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
I would just add, or reinforce if using AlphaBay use the i2p link, or your private onion if you have one.

I have been a long time user of DNM's and recently deposited 3.5 monero into a phishing address.

Double check PGP signatures everytime, and I can't stress enough use i2p over TOR for AB.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Thanks for the information. Before I start reading all this terribly complicated stuff for non-programmers about message encryption and start downloading these programs and registering on these sites - maybe you know - are there sellers on these marketplaces that do delivery to Kazakhstan? I'd like to use a combination of barbiturates and opioids to my S. Maybe there are people on this forum who bought such things in Kazakhstan or in Russia?
There's vendors that deliver worldwide. I think the problem you might run into is finding domestic vendors but if you're comfortable with using international then you should be good. I know Russia has a number of marketplaces that are Russian only so you could try those as well. I can't really vouch for any of them though.
There's plenty of vendors that sell prescription drugs. I can't remember if I've seen anti emetics but I know for sure I've seen beta blockers being sold. Might have to try a couple marketplaces to find what you're looking for but shouldn't be too hard to find.

E

EndoftheBlade

Jan 10, 2023
So I've gotten a few PM's and questions regarding DN markers and I decided to just do a write up for those interested to better access materials for CTB methods. I'll be explaining the steps with the assumption most people will use Tor on a Windows operating system.

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

1. After you have finished downloading and setting everything up, head over to tor.taxi OR dark.fail. Either is fine you'll likely find more/different links on either. These sites have official market links on them and tor.taxi even has a pgp tool to verify the links are real. If you're using Tor, go ahead and boot up your vpn.
  2. Choose a market that appeals to you, each one will have pretty much the same things on them. Some might have more than others. Two I like and have used with no issues are alphabay and Bohemia.
  3. After reaching a market, create an account and store the info in a safe place. Many markets require 2-step verification through pgp keys. This is where kleopatra comes in.
  4. Open kleopatra and create yourself a set of PGP keys. One key will be public, which will be used for the 2-step and for the vendor to decrypt your messages. The other key will be private, which will be used to sign and decrypt vendor messages.
  5. Once on the market, search for whatever you're looking for. Fentanyl is primarily banned across the markets but is still easy to find. China White heroin for example is highly likely to be cut with a lot of fent. Oxy is usually pressed with fent as well (unknown amounts). Nitazene (Isotonitazene) opioids are in abundance as well and are more potent than fentanyl (this is good to CTB and my plan).
  6. Choose a vendor with decent rating and high reviews. Most of these markets go through an escrow payment which means the funds you pay are held up in the market until you receive your product and release the funds. Most markets also require XMR payment which is an untraceable crypto.
  7. To get your XMR, purchase your Bitcoin through one of the million exchanges (PayPal, cash app, Venmo, whatever). After that, exchange your Bitcoin for XMR on changenow.io. This is where you'll paste your monero GUI wallet code to receive the XMR in your wallet.
  8. After receiving your XMR, you can either send it to your market wallet on the marketplace or send it to the invoice address if you choose to pay per order on alphabay. I prefer pay per order but it all goes to the same place.
  9. After your coins have been deposited to the market address, make your purchase.
  10. Congrats, now you know how to access incredibly potent and lethal chemicals/substances from the comfort of your bed.

Some Tips:
  • I highly recommend you encrypt your messages you send to vendors and especially when you send your address
  • Some links may not work on Tor. Shit is constantly up and down so don't worry too much about that
  • If Tor doesn't work or works slowly, you can try i2p browser. This is a little quicker but requires different links
  • Use notbob.i2p to find i2p market links. There's less markets with i2p addresses but alphabay is one of them
  • Try and only order from vendors that ship from the country you reside in to avoid customs
Can you PM me? Just have some trouble with it. Thanks.

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Thanks for the advice. This encryption crap is going to be really hard for me to figure out. I just got another fit of rage and then apathy with a headache. I registered on AlphaBuy but it was written in the rules that fentanyl and the like are prohibited on AB. Also now I feel like some kind of mentally retarded because even drug addicts do it every day they go to such sites, and I looked like a sheep at some kind of encrypted message or something on the AB site)) English is not my native language and it's difficult for me doubly. All this undermines my confidence in my intellectual abilities)) now if I meet some kind of drug addict, then I will probably see a halo of genius over his head))) God, I have not even reached the stage where they will throw me with an order drugs for example)) I want to end with myself because of the constant feeling of nausea and apathy, but everything that I'm going through now provokes it even more.

I would just add, or reinforce if using AlphaBay use the i2p link, or your private onion if you have one.

I have been a long time user of DNM's and recently deposited 3.5 monero into a phishing address.

Double check PGP signatures everytime, and I can't stress enough use i2p over TOR for AB.

N

neurotica

May 10, 2022

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
This u is a going to sound silly. I don't post much, mainly reading. How do I PM. Is there a certain amount of posts I need to make? I would like to PM you, but don't know how. TY

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Thanks for the advice. This encryption crap is going to be really hard for me to figure out. I just got another fit of rage and then apathy with a headache. I registered on AlphaBuy but it was written in the rules that fentanyl and the like are prohibited on AB. Also now I feel like some kind of mentally retarded because even drug addicts do it every day they go to such sites, and I looked like a sheep at some kind of encrypted message or something on the AB site)) English is not my native language and it's difficult for me doubly. All this undermines my confidence in my intellectual abilities)) now if I meet some kind of drug addict, then I will probably see a halo of genius over his head))) God, I have not even reached the stage where they will throw me with an order drugs for example)) I want to end with myself because of the constant feeling of nausea and apathy, but everything that I'm going through now provokes it even more.
There isn't to much to figure out man. I'm happy to help you.

1. Google Easy i2p
2. Download and Go through the Configuration (Easy)
3. Find correct i2p Address

You don't need to know PGP for the most part vendors have pre signed keys on their shops and your messages will be automatically encrypted without you having to understand anything other than how to operate a basic website/checkout process.

Feel free to DM me any questions you have :)

E

EndoftheBlade

Jan 10, 2023
There's vendors that deliver worldwide. I think the problem you might run into is finding domestic vendors but if you're comfortable with using international then you should be good. I know Russia has a number of marketplaces that are Russian only so you could try those as well. I can't really vouch for any of them though.

There's plenty of vendors that sell prescription drugs. I can't remember if I've seen anti emetics but I know for sure I've seen beta blockers being sold. Might have to try a couple marketplaces to find what you're looking for but shouldn't be too hard to find.
How do vendors get packages through customs in Western countries like Australia, US and UK?

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
How do vendors get packages through customs in Western countries like Australia, US and UK?
Depends on the country of origin. Like the Netherlands for example is under pretty strict scrutiny by US customs for drug imports. I had a pack from China arrive dressed like an Amazon shipment from an Amazon warehouse address. Depends how good the vendor is with stealth.

E

EndoftheBlade

Jan 10, 2023

What's Needed:
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet
  • Tails operating system
Sites To Us:
  1. Changenow.io
  2. Tor.taxi
  3. Dark.fail

Some Tips:
I tried opening Bohemia and alphabay but they keep timing out. ?? Sorry new.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
I tried opening Bohemia and alphabay but they keep timing out. ?? Sorry new.
The i2p links are a lot more consistent for those two markets. Alpha especially. I think dark.fail also provides multiple onion links for those markets as well you can try.

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
I'm so confused. Out of all the markets, only one is working on tor and the benzos are not cheap they're $300. The other sites were working for all of 5min but now they won't connect and i2P just won't work no matter what youtube video tutorial i follow.
I'm starting to think just getting overpriced pills on the one site that works are the only shot.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I'm so confused. Out of all the markets, only one is working on tor and the benzos are not cheap they're $300. The other sites were working for all of 5min but now they won't connect and i2P just won't work no matter what youtube video tutorial i follow.
I'm starting to think just getting overpriced pills on the one site that works are the only shot.
You should try to look into research chemicals. Bromazolam is readily available and legal to purchase in most countries. And on the clearnet to boot.

Reactions: yıη
E

EndoftheBlade

Jan 10, 2023
Depends on the country of origin. Like the Netherlands for example is under pretty strict scrutiny by US customs for drug imports. I had a pack from China arrive dressed like an Amazon shipment from an Amazon warehouse address. Depends how good the vendor is with stealth.
What would the safest vendor for delivery to australia?

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Preferably Australia or I assume New Zealand. I'm unfamiliar with Australian customs though. I would just try and find a vendor with good reviews regarding stealth if you're looking for international.

yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
You should try to look into research chemicals. Bromazolam is readily available and legal to purchase in most countries. And on the clearnet to boot.

Based on the research I've completed so far on Sodium Nitrite, I've come to the conclusion that Diazepam will be my benzo of choice. I've seen it on markets for $60 for 20 pills for $90 for 30, but I cannot seem to get lucky enough to remain on a site for long enough to make a purchase before it goes down.

I want it as it is an "all-rounder" with sedative, hypnotic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxant properties, which covers more of what is spoken of in the SN resources along with the scientific and non-scientific documented cases (fatal and non fatal). Rather than Xanax, my second choice, which is easier to access and mostly an anxiolytic.

However, Bromazolam, as I read about it now, is said to be somewhere in the middle of Xanax and Diazepam. In the event that I am unable to find my first choice, you've given me a much better secondary option. I'll continue doing research. I appreciate you.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Based on the research I've completed so far on Sodium Nitrite, I've come to the conclusion that Diazepam will be my benzo of choice. I've seen it on markets for $60 for 20 pills for $90 for 30, but I cannot seem to get lucky enough to remain on a site for long enough to make a purchase before it goes down.

I want it as it is an "all-rounder" with sedative, hypnotic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxant properties, which covers more of what is spoken of in the SN resources along with the scientific and non-scientific documented cases (fatal and non fatal). Rather than Xanax, my second choice, which is easier to access and mostly an anxiolytic.

However, Bromazolam, as I read about it now, is said to be somewhere in the middle of Xanax and Diazepam. In the event that I am unable to find my first choice, you've given me a much better secondary option. I'll continue doing research. I appreciate you.
I can give you some personal feedback on Brom. I would say it's closer to Xanax with a less sedative effect except at higher doses. Similar mental and physical effects to Xanax as well. It's been a while since I've had diazepam though. Brom is also much cheaper on the markets since it's a legal RC in a lot of countries.

yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
Good to know. Thank you.

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
I'm from AUS and have been ordering from DNM's since 2016 - Filter the vendors using "Origin Country" and Select "Australia"

AUS-AUS is a lot easier then worry about landing

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Today I could not go to Alfabay again. I even tried links even from DarkNetLive - it didn't work. Deepdespaire please tell me - should I try again - do they sell oxyco at all? But today I was able to register on Kerberos - oxy is sold there - did anyone order there? Are there people from Russia and Kazakhstan with such experience on Kerberos? I'm wondering how the delivery is done? Fck, I've never even used mail and postal services)) I'm sorry for such stupid questions, I just would like to know before risking minimum $250 for a trial first purchase. I so dream that my suicide would be painless and preferably pleasant from an overdose of oxy and barbiturates. I want to grind oxy, fenobarbital and some strong muscle relaxant - I will take this cocktail after domperidone - I hope my idea is good and works as it should. The only ingredient I'm missing is - fckng oxy.

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Today I could not go to Alfabay again. I even tried links even from DarkNetLive - it didn't work. Deepdespaire please tell me - should I try again - do they sell oxyco at all? But today I was able to register on Kerberos - oxy is sold there - did anyone order there? Are there people from Russia and Kazakhstan with such experience on Kerberos? I'm wondering how the delivery is done? Fck, I've never even used mail and postal services)) I'm sorry for such stupid questions, I just would like to know before risking minimum $250 for a trial first purchase. I so dream that my suicide would be painless and preferably pleasant from an overdose of oxy and barbiturates. I want to grind oxy, fenobarbital and some strong muscle relaxant - I will take this cocktail after domperidone - I hope my idea is good and works as it should. The only ingredient I'm missing is - fckng oxy.
Do not use darknetlive. They were bought out and provide phishing links now. They are no longer to be trusted. Tor.taxi, dark.fail, and notbob.i2p are all viable indexes for links. Alpha bay is hit or miss on tor. Try the links in the two above onion indexes and if those done work, try i2p. I have never had an issue accessing alpha through i2p. Alpha sells a ton of oxy at varying prices, quality, and presses.

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Do not use darknetlive. They were bought out and provide phishing links now. They are no longer to be trusted. Tor.taxi, dark.fail, and notbob.i2p are all viable indexes for links. Alpha bay is hit or miss on tor. Try the links in the two above onion indexes and if those done work, try i2p. I have never had an issue accessing alpha through i2p. Alpha sells a ton of oxy at varying prices, quality, and presses.
Thanks for the information. Now I will read what is this i2p - I have a suspicion that before I get oxy I will get a phd of computer science))

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Thanks for the information. Now I will read what is this i2p - I have a suspicion that before I get oxy I will get a phd of computer science))
Lmao I mean basically. The devs have made it easier though so it's really just a download for the browser/browser settings. Similar to tor. Just search i2p download or something and it'll prob be the first link.

Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Lmao I mean basically. The devs have made it easier though so it's really just a download for the browser/browser settings. Similar to tor. Just search i2p download or something and it'll prob be the first link.
I feel like a clown right now)) I hope my ignorance made you smile
I see the note "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors" - moderators, what is my fault? Stuidity and ignorance?)) you are worse than the pope. By the way, my Twitter account was blocked because of a joke that was considered a sexual harassment to the Pope)) oh - the whole world like Gestapo

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
B

beautifullgoodbye

Dec 20, 2022
Have you looked into telegram sellers?

D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
There are clear net sites that sell rc benzos amongst others. Don't think I'm allowed To share links but it's basically a Russia domain ( they don't ship to Russia ). And most of the product comes from China or Hong Kong.

But as for bromaxzolam I would rate it a 2/10. It's no good and gives you insane amnesia s

yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
Have you looked into telegram sellers?

I have not. I'm still learning about how to properly use TOR to make a purchase as the days creep by. I have some prior experience, but not like the path I'm taking now. It's not as simple as when I purchased N from D or simply browsed the net in the past. But it seems like an ideal route at the moment.

I've been learning as I've gone on. These sites that are publicly listed truly are almost always under a DDOS attack, therefore, one would have to wait until they can get logged in and prioritize finding a private link that is not publicly listed (the public links are the ones commonly DDOS'd).

Also, some sellers that sell high quantity amounts for a large price will sell a smaller quantity if you message them. I haven't made a purchase yet, but I've also had to do some reading on the DNM bible, as one wrong move and you truly could give anyone info as to exactly what you're doing (i.e your ISP).