• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How did you first hear about / find your way to SanctionedSuicide? (2nd poll)

• The BBC

Votes: 65 3.1%
  • The New York Times

Votes: 188 8.9%
  • Tantacrul's YouTube video

Votes: 893 42.1%
  • A forum or social media platform (facebook, twitter, etc)

Votes: 245 11.6%
  • Searching for methods

Votes: 743 35.0%
  • Other news or media

Votes: 88 4.2%
  • Wikipedia

Votes: 119 5.6%
  • From a friend

Votes: 62 2.9%
  • Fix the 26 or Stop Sanctioned Suicide

Votes: 21 1.0%
  • Other sources - please leave a comment

Votes: 132 6.2%

• Total voters
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Found out about Sa.Su after a lifelong friend CTB,
Going through his phone and tablet before his parent's or daughter did, I came here looking for his threads to get a sense of WHY ?
So glad I deleted it before anyone saw it, I understand, don't think his family would have.
This site gave him a little peace in his last days.
It gives me some comfort now as my final days unfold, just looking for a suitable partner now, I don't want to CTB alone.

Thank you all for your honesty, openness and participation.

How much better could the world be for some, maybe still not all if the subjects discussed here could be openly discussed and not shunned or judged in society ?

Reactions: Shrike
WheelSucker459

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
Tantacrul

Was like dream come true to find a site to get some help

FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
I was trying to educate myself on charcoal grills and came across a post here.

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
some guy several months ago on discord recommended it to me while arguing or shitting on me i dont really remember and told me to go for the helium gas plastic bag thing back in like august and I ended up registering in sept but now that I look back on it he was talking about like really niche methods so he prob uses ss too

R

Rudra009

Jan 14, 2024
can anyone tell me how much balloons of hydrogen will be enough for me to inhale and go unconscious so i can drown peacefully, tho i have no other resources right now, i can make some hydrogen by using NaOH that i have with me!!??

TuttiFrutti

TuttiFrutti

Don’t look at me.
Jul 7, 2023
A stranger DM'ed me about SaSu after venting somewhere. Thank you, stranger!
I must say that Tantacrul's video did redirect me to this forum after I forgot about it.

A

Authentic13

Jan 26, 2024
I believe I first saw the site mentioned in a NYT article and decided to see what the site was truly about. I don't believe everything I read. I am working on what method might be easiest and least painful for me and for those who will be dealing with my departure.
Going through his phone and tablet before his parent's or daughter did, I came here looking for his threads to get a sense of WHY ?
So glad I deleted it before anyone saw it, I understand, don't think his family would have.
It gives me some comfort now as my final days unfold, just looking for a suitable partner now, I don't want to CTB alone.

How much better could the world be for some, maybe still not all if the subjects discussed here could be openly discussed and not shunned or judged in society ?
I'm a total newbie and not familiar with the lingo. What does CTB mean? Thanks.

Nevermind. I Googled CTB and got my answer.

Last edited:
P

PromisedLand

Jan 27, 2024
I did a google search for pro suicide forums, and the Wikipedia article for this forum actually came up. I am amazed that the anti-suicide people have not had the Wikipedia page removed!

I

itsnotthatserious

Jan 26, 2024
Shout out to the NY Times for naming it in their article.

I was immediately pleasantly surprised by SaSu's sense of community and different resources - it's cool to not feel alone with the dark thoughts

B

BuckyDee2036

Jan 28, 2024
I basically just searched up "suicide notes" and came across this VICE post about a suicide site and that is how I went down the rabbit hole.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I searched for methods and at one point I found this site.

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Quota and Reddit.. I was looking for credible places for an exit bag.. what a little Amazing place i found.. It's made me feel a lot better while i wait to figure out a method..

Nice to be around like minded folks! :)

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Tantacrul's video. I pieced together the name of the forum he was talking about when I remembered it mentioned on reddit a couple of years ago. It's ironic, but I'm happy to be here.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Ιn an article about a nineteen years actor in Us that had suicide with SN after taking information from SS site. In the article there was a print screen of the site so I found it myself

UnwaveringFire

UnwaveringFire

You can call me Meissa (she/her)
Feb 1, 2024
Newbie here. I've been looking for methods and trying to CTB for a while now; and found this forum mentioned in several research papers and condemned by some ruthless online articles a lot of time ago.
I first ruled it out 'cause it was apparently banned in my country and didn't show up on Google.
However, I still remembered the name and was able to find it during my first visit to the deep web.
This way, I found out it's not banned anymore, noted down its three addresses (just in case) and finally registered.

You know, during my studies (of communication and psychology) - plus personal research - I learned that media coverage increases the likelihood of finding these kinds of websites; and the risk of copycat suicides. Still, I never thought I would see it happening in my own life.
Ironically, I remember getting that very multiple-choice question on "copycat suicide" wrong, and researching it after the exam just because of that.

I am so grateful to be here; I rarely feel so free and understood.

naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
i was searching for methods and kept scrolling and scrolling- i was getting very desperate to find something, i believe i was searching for spots locally to end things at and this site appeared, i registered not really knowing what to expect... but after something happened that shook up my normal routine i decided to become more active and make a effort towards really planning once and for all,,

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I came across the website in 2019... My first depression episode... Was looking for painless ways

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Searching suicide methods on Google, and learned thanks to the news that exists 'suicide forums' then i just searched for suicide forums on Google.

grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023
I wonder how tantacruel would react lmao i clicked on the video with the sole purpose of finding this website.

YanWasHere

YanWasHere

Jun 25, 2023
Tantacrul's video definitely backfired. That's what happens when he prioritized content over his morals, truly shows the hypocrisy.

therealmoses

therealmoses

I'm literally moses
Jun 16, 2023
I got recommended Tantacrul's video and after a bit of searching found a link to this place.
I think Tantacrul's video ended more lived than it saved
tantacrul's video is the literal only place i had ever heard of this place, and even though he didn't mention the site's name so people wouldn't seek it out, it really backfired by the looks of it. he's the only reason i'm here
exactly. his video ended more lives than it saved

aloneagainnaturally

aloneagainnaturally

Sep 15, 2020
I was an original member of the A.S.H. ( alt suicide holiday) newsgroup. We coined the phrase CTB. I was actually hoping to find some of my old posts maybe archived just to read my thoughts back then to see why I'm still even here. Also to find the old methods file. I couldn't find them, but found this site. I was surprisingly happy the pc police even allow this to exist. It was more of a Wild West back then. I'm thankful I found this forum. I am ready to ctb finally.

Reactions: WantingOut2
Flowerleelee

Flowerleelee

Snail in it's shell
Feb 6, 2024
I watched Tantacruls's video and it lead me down a rabbit hole to suicide, SH, and ED forums

C

cantliveanymorexoxo

Jan 31, 2024
tantacruls video did the opposite effect on me, ive been trying to ctb for years and i FINALLY get a way out (hopefully) or a community to understand my struggle annd need to get out and maybe even help me through it

Reactions: bludgeoned
Cunanan77

Cunanan77

One of life's tragedies
Aug 2, 2022
4chan linked me to wizchan and wizchan led me to here

bludgeoned

bludgeoned

Feb 9, 2024
girlfriend was on it. i told her to get off of it but now look at me. ironic