FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only hope to never exist again.
That's all I hope for, I just hope to never exist again, to me permanent non-existence truly is all that's desirable and can bring me any peace, I'd never wish for something as cruel and painful as existence which just causes all this terrible suffering all for the sake of it, in fact existence has brought me nothing but pain.

For me personally I see no point and value to being awake suffering in this reality just waiting to die anyway, no instead I'd rather just forget about existence with all memories of the harm it caused all erased, I only hope to never wake again, I just want to rest, I want this existence for me to disappear into nothingness so I can finally find peace and for me there could never be any in this torturous existence. I know I was never meant for the hurt and torment of existing as a conscious being, for me death will be a relief, I only hope to never exist again, I wish for this existence to be forgotten about, no matter what I never would have chosen to exist, I just want some peace instead, the pain of existing truly is unbearable and I only hope to never feel pain again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So cruel and terrible how I cannot just choose to painlessly die.
To me it'll always be so painful how I cannot just choose to never wake again with all of the suffering continuing instead, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence I never would have chose that just caused me to suffer. There truly is so much pain and cruelty in how I cannot just choose to painlessly die to escape from the terrible torment of existing where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

In an existence so torturous and painful suicide truly would be suffering prevention for me, it would prevent so much suffering in an existence I always found to be so incredibly burdensome and in my case I'd never wish for the pointless suffering this existence so tragically brings but rather I just wish for peace instead. I just wish to rest for all eternity and never experience anything at all, I personally only find comfort in death, the only relief for me could truly lie in never existing again which is why it's truly so cruel and terrible how I cannot just choose to painlessly die in peace with no risks involved. I find it horrific how one can try to die and just end up so tormented instead trapped in a situation of way worse agony, such happening is exactly what I fear, it truly is so dreadful and painful to be so trapped in this existence that brought me nothing but pain in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing is just so painful.
To me existing truly is so painful, there's so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me. I'll always see existence as so cruel and torturous no matter what, there's so much cruelty in existing and that is why I only wish and hope to die, I only hope to never exist again, I only wish for peace and for this painful existence to disappear into nothingness so I cannot suffer ever again and feel anymore pain. To exist is such a terrible curse to me, it's a curse that just causes all this suffering, I find it tragic to be burdened with this existence that just brings all this terrible pain, if death means I'll never suffer again and I'll permanently be free from this existence then I'd be relieved to die.

I only hope to fall asleep eternally with this painful existence all finally forgotten about and I suffer simply from existing, the pain that this existence causes truly is endless and I know I never belonged in this reality where there is all this suffering. And what is so horrific is how there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get, it's certainly why I'd always prefer to die, all I hope for is an eternal release from all pain, I just wish to finally be at peace and I know I'll only be at peace once I'm free from the cruelty and futility of existing, I find it painful to simply exist and to me existence truly causes nothing but pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Still hoping to never exist again.
All I hope is to never exist and finally be free from this existence that just causes all this pain and torment all for the sake of it, personally I'd be relieved to die, if death means I'll never suffer again then it's all I wish for, this cruel, terrible existence truly did bring me nothing but pain and the fact that I suffered at all truly is so dreadful. Existing really is just suffering to me, it's always so painful to exist and it brings me so much pain how I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from this torturous existence that I saw as just a tragic mistake in the first place.

I only hope to never exist as only then will I be unable to suffer, unable to be harmed in any way and finally at peace from the burden of existing, just existing in this reality brings me so much pain. I just hope to fall asleep eternally and forget about it all, if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence, I want death to erase all my pain and bring me peace, I'm always so tired of suffering and I never should have suffered at all, it's so tragic how I had to suffer in the first place so now all I can wish for is to never suffer again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only death can bring me peace.
No matter what only death can bring me peace from the suffering and torment of existence, there's so much pain in existing and it's pain that I'd rather be at peace from, I just wish for true peace from the torturous burden of existence, I just hope to never exist again with all finally forgotten about for me.

I just wish for death to take all the pain away and bring me peace instead, I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity, all I find comfort in is never being able to experience anything at all, to me it'd be such a relief to be unable to suffer and for me it's so painful how I cannot just easily find peace from this existence and instead continue to be trapped here just wishing and hoping to never exist again.

I wish for peace and for me there could never be any in the endless cruelty of existing, I was never meant for something as cruel and painful as existence and I personally find it so tragic to even suffer at all, I wish for death to bring me relief but really I wish I never suffered, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in the first place. I suffer simply from existing so all I can do now is hope to never feel pain ever again, it'll always feel so dreadful and hopeless to exist to me, in my case existence is a burden that only death can bring me peace from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not belonging in this cruel existence.
I know that I'm not meant to exist here, I never should have existed and it's so painful how I had to suffer at all in this existence, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I wish I never became aware of this cruel, futile existence which just caused all the pain and suffering.

It's so hopeless and undesirable to me to have the ability to exist, there truly is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can bring me relief from, in fact all I wish is for death to bring me peace from this existence I never belonged in that I was never meant for that just brought me so much pain.

Something as torturous as existence is something I'd prefer to forget about no matter what, I just want to fall asleep eternally and never suffer again, the way I see it existence truly causes nothing but harm. I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of having the ability to exist, simply just existing is so painful to me and I know that I'll only be at peace once I no longer suffer here, I was never meant for existing and I'd never wish to exist either, all I want now is to fall asleep for all eternity and finally be free from the pain this existence so tragically causes, I'm always so tired of suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It horrifies me how the suffering can continue for long.
What truly horrifies me is how all the suffering this existence causes can continue for so long, I find it horrific how one can suffer in this existence for so long with no limit as to how much agony they can feel just decaying and deteriorating just to be tormented by old age.

To me existing truly is so painful, I find it painful to exist and all I hope for is to never suffer again but instead I'm trapped in a dreadful, hopeless existence that just brought me nothing but suffering just waiting to die anyway.

It's just so terrible how even know existence is so incredibly cruel with it all being pointless anyway I cannot just easily die in peace to eternally escape from the torturous burden of existing. I just want some peace and I know there will never be any for me as long as I'm unfortunate enough to suffer in this existence that just brought me so much pain in the first place, I just wish for the peace of death, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence no matter what, for me suicide truly would be suffering prevention and all I feel now is fear for what lies ahead, it terrifies me how the pain of existing can continue for so much longer, I just want nothingness, I just want peace, I just want to never experience anything again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
C

Coresus

Mar 7, 2023
I have been trying for 47 years!

Do you like BBQs? disposable is cheap
light out side , when smoke stopes take inside.
put it on top of house bricks. oh gloves!
on a table. Tape up the doors to 3 feet high
and any Low air gaps.
leave a window open a little.

CO2 is heavy! so will be on the floor.
Do this be for normal sleep.
lay on the Floor and sleep normal.

even a 3 feet deep hole will do.
But the BBQ must be two feet or 3 feet high,
if air can get in the top dont worry.
dont let wind get it.

put a note on the door out side or a big
one on the floor in side that says,
" CO2 gas Call fire department"
as a high level of CO2 can knock you out Very quick!!!
you will Slowly sleep.

Good night.....

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cruelty of existing.
Existence truly is so immensely cruel and that's certainly a reason as to why I'd prefer to not exist, I simply wish to be unable to suffer at all and I personally see no point and value to suffering in this existence so cruel. To me what is so dreadful is how existence just creates all this pain all for the sake of it, tormenting existing beings until they just die anyway, there truly is nothing fair about any of this as after all we exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything with no limit as to how much agony one can feel with unlimited potential for existence to get way more torturous and unbearable, personally it terrifies me how the pain of existing can easily get way more agonising, for me only non-existence certainly is all that's desirable.

I see nothing appealing about being tormented in this futile and hopeless existence which just caused all this suffering all for no reason, I only hope for non-existence as only then can I be safe from all suffering and free from all torment, only then will existence no longer be my problem. It's just too painful to exist and it's pain that only eternal nothingness can take away and bring me relief from, I only wish to never exist again, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, I just wish for peace from the cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I suffer from the fact I exist.
In my case I truly do just suffer from the fact I exist, in fact to me existing is really nothing but suffering, having the ability to exist is a torturous cruel burden I'd never wish for that I never would have chose and I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence, I find it tiring to simply be awake. No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist as only then will I be unable to suffer in any way and unable to feel any pain that this existence so tragically causes.

I suffer simply from existing and I'll always suffer as long as I exist, to me consciousness truly is a curse, it's a curse to suffer in this existence that was to me just so pointless in the first place serving no function but to torment existing beings until death erases all for them anyway and personally I only find comfort in never existing again. I'd never wish to experience anything no matter what, I just want nothingness, I just want peace and as long as I exist peace could never exist for me, what I see as peace is never existing again with this existence finally forgotten about, I just wish for death to take away all the pain and finally bring me peace, I was only meant for nothingness and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, it's so painful how I had to suffer in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The wish for eternal sleep.
I truly do just wish to sleep eternally, in fact eternal sleep really is all I've ever wished for, to me it'd be such a relief to fall asleep permanently and be free from all suffering and harm in this existence I always saw as just a terrible, painful tragic mistake in the first place. In my case I just don't want to suffer in any way and to me existence truly does just cause nothing but suffering, I just wish for nothingness instead, I wish for death to take all the pain away and finally bring me peace.

I only find comfort in eternal sleep and for me it'd be such a relief to sleep for all eternity, the only relief for me truly does just lie in never existing again, only in non-existence is there no suffering and to be safe from all suffering is all I wish for. I just wish for true peace from the cruel burden of existing where there's all this pointless pain and torment all for the sake of it, I only hope to never exist again with all finally forgotten about for me, to me it sounds so peaceful to simply sleep for all eternity, I just hope and wish for permanent nothingness, only eternal sleep can take away the tiredness and pain I feel and I find it so painful to simply exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for all to be forgotten about.
That is what I wish for, I wish for all to be forgotten about with me permanently unable to suffer, I wish for death to bring me peace from this cruel and futile existence which just caused all this suffering for the sake of it. I wish to rest for all eternity and the fact that I'm trapped in this existence I never would have chose instead of being at true permanent peace really is so painful, there truly is so much pain in existing and that is certainly why I'd never wish to exist.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish for existence rather I just wish to forget, I'd never wish to remember anything about this existence and the endless pain and suffering it causes, to me having the ability to exist is a burden that only death can bring me peace from and I know that no matter what I'll suffer until I die, only death can take away my suffering and to never suffer again is all I wish for. I just hope and wish for eternal nothingness, that's all I've ever wished for but if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase this existence, I want it to be like I never suffered at all, it'd comfort me and bring me so much peace to never suffer in this existence that was so undesirable as the pain of existing truly is so real and it just continues.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Plato'sCaveDweller and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Wish for all to be forgotten about.
That is what I wish for, I wish for all to be forgotten about with me permanently unable to suffer, I wish for death to bring me peace from this cruel and futile existence which just caused all this suffering for the sake of it. I wish to rest for all eternity and the fact that I'm trapped in this existence I never would have chose instead of being at true permanent peace really is so painful, there truly is so much pain in existing and that is certainly why I'd never wish to exist.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish for existence rather I just wish to forget, I'd never wish to remember anything about this existence and the endless pain and suffering it causes, to me having the ability to exist is a burden that only death can bring me peace from and I know that no matter what I'll suffer until I die, only death can take away my suffering and to never suffer again is all I wish for. I just hope and wish for eternal nothingness, that's all I've ever wished for but if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase this existence, I want it to be like I never suffered at all, it'd comfort me and bring me so much peace to never suffer in this existence that was so undesirable as the pain of existing truly is so real and it just continues.
I personally dont believe in life after death, at least in the way that authodox religion portrays it to be. The whole idea is absurd. I do believe however that our remains, our dust will one day rejoin with the carbon dust of the cosmos when our world implodes. It is comforting to accept that one life is all we have before extinction entirely. It is absurd to believe that angels are waiting for us at Heavens gate. Think about it. Who are these angles, how many hours shift do they work and how do they organise accommodation for us? etc. Honestly, humankind is afraid of the guarantee that awaits us all That is death.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
The wish for eternal sleep.
I truly do just wish to sleep eternally, in fact eternal sleep really is all I've ever wished for, to me it'd be such a relief to fall asleep permanently and be free from all suffering and harm in this existence I always saw as just a terrible, painful tragic mistake in the first place. In my case I just don't want to suffer in any way and to me existence truly does just cause nothing but suffering, I just wish for nothingness instead, I wish for death to take all the pain away and finally bring me peace.

I only find comfort in eternal sleep and for me it'd be such a relief to sleep for all eternity, the only relief for me truly does just lie in never existing again, only in non-existence is there no suffering and to be safe from all suffering is all I wish for. I just wish for true peace from the cruel burden of existing where there's all this pointless pain and torment all for the sake of it, I only hope to never exist again with all finally forgotten about for me, to me it sounds so peaceful to simply sleep for all eternity, I just hope and wish for permanent nothingness, only eternal sleep can take away the tiredness and pain I feel and I find it so painful to simply exist.
Why couldnt you have been the one? Why weren't you willing to fight for our relationship?.. Don't you realize what this has done to me.. it's been months, and I need you to get out of my head but I don't want you to leave me again. Our memories are all I have left of you and your picture in my locket. I can't go on like this for much longer Kaden

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing just feels like endless suffering.
To me existence truly does just feel like endless suffering, it feels that way as I'm trapped in this painful, torturous existence I'd never wish for just hoping to never wake again. It's so cruel to me how I cannot just easily die painlessly to finally escape from the burden of existing and I'm certainly so tired of being burdened with this existence, I know the pain that I feel is such that only death can take away and bring relief from, I suffer simply from existing and it really terrifies me how the suffering can continue for so long, I just wish for a painless death to bring me peace.

To me it's just so hopeless and terrible how there's all this endless suffering that just continues, it causes me to suffer so much how there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get yet I cannot just choose to never wake again. All I hope for is to never suffer, I just wish for peace, I just wish to rest but sadly I'm trapped in this existence instead just hoping for non-existence to take away my suffering, all that I see as desirable is eternal nothingness, I personally find it so tragic to suffer in this cruel existence in the first place, to me existence will always be the problem that only death can bring me peace from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd always prefer to not exist.
No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer in this cruel, painful and futile existence that was just so burdensome and was just a terrible, tragic mistake to me in the first place, non-existence is always preferable to me especially as it isn't like I could ever be harmed by never existing again yet there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist. To me non-existence is all that's desirable, I simply wish to be unaware and never suffer at all again, to me there's no value in experiencing anything at all rather such just leads to pain.

No matter what I'll always see existence as so unnecessary, I find it so terribly tragic how existence just causes all this suffering that there was never a need for all for the sake of it, for me I'd prefer not to prolong the suffering this existence causes but really I wish I never suffered at all. I'd always prefer to not exist but only never existing at all is truly ideal to me, I wish I never became aware of something as torturous and dreadful as existence as existing as a conscious being has brought me nothing but suffering, it's suffering only death can take away for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only hope to never exist again.
That is all I wish for, I only hope to never exist again, for me the only relief could ever lie in never suffering in this existence again, if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence so I cannot suffer anymore with all finally forgotten about, I only wish for peace and there could never be any for me as long as the suffering continues. For me personally something as painful and so cruel as existence would be best erased no matter what, all I wish for is to eternally escape from the torment of existence but of course the suffering continues instead. In my case I'd be relieved to die if it means I have no memories of this existence that brought me nothing but pain with me finally being able to rest.

All I see as desirable is being unconscious for all eternity where I'm unable to be harmed in any way, I only find comfort in death and all I hope for is to never exist again but the real tragedy lies in how I had to exist in the first place. Existence is the problem for me, it's something deeply undesirable that just causes all this endless suffering all for the sake of it, I never should have existed, I was never meant for existence, now all I can hope and wish is for death to bring me peace from the pain of existing and I find it painful to simply exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just don't find it desirable to exist.
In my case I simply don't find it desirable to exist, I'd never wish for existence no matter what, I personally see no point or value to existing, to me such is deeply undesirable, burdensome and just causes suffering and I suffer just from existing. To me existence just feels like a terrible mistake, under no circumstances would I wish for the burden of existing rather I just wish for nothingness, I just want some peace, all that sounds desirable to me is never existing again with this cruel, futile existence all forgotten about.

I simply don't wish to experience anything at all and if I never did again I'd be so relieved, for me it's so painful how I cannot just easily escape from this undesirable existence in peace. It causes so much pain how I'm trapped in this existence I never would have chose that just causes me to suffer, to me existing truly is nothing but suffering and I'm so tired of it, in fact as long as I exist I'll always be tired and it's the kind of tired that only death can take away for me, I only wish for non-existence, for me nothing could make me wish to suffer, I just want to rest instead.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The cruelty of existing.
Existence truly is so incredibly cruel and all I wish for now is an eternal release from the endless and horrific cruelty of existing, I wish for the relief of death as if I don't exist then I cannot suffer and to be unable to suffer is all I wish for, I just wish for peace and for me there could never be any in being burdened with this torturous and cruel existence where there is endless potential to suffer and feel pain with no limit as to how unbearable existing can get.

I find it so horrifying how existing can very easily get way more agonising at any moment and that is certainly a reason as to why I'd prefer to not exist as I don't want to suffer in any way. I fear this cruel existence and I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of being tormented burdened with this existence just waiting to die anyway, to me personally existence is the problem and it's one so terrible that causes immense amounts of harm all for the sake of it. What I have a problem with is existence itself and it's one that only death can solve and take away, I'd never wish for something as incredibly cruel as existence, I just wish for nothingness instead and I suffer so much from how I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from this, I only hope to never exist again as existence has brought me nothing but pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for painless method.
All that could bring me peace now that I suffer in this existence is to die painlessly like never waking again, I wish for a painless method to bring me relief from the suffering this existence so tragically causes. All I hope is to never suffer again, I only wish for nothingness, to me there's just so much cruelty in how I cannot just easily die in peace even know simply existing causes me so much pain and I find it deeply undesirable to exist.

My existence truly is nothing but suffering and it's suffering that only death can take away and bring me relief from and for me suicide would be suffering prevention especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence with one able to suffer for so long, under no circumstances would I wish to be tormented and burdened with this existence for decades longer just to die in agony from old age, in fact the thought of such horrifies me and terrifies me.

I'd personally never wish for existence and I just wish for peace instead, in my case I've only ever wished to not exist and I suffer so much from feeling trapped in this existence. I just find it so painful how I cannot just easily die in a peaceful way to escape from the dreadful pain this existence causes, in fact to me existing truly is nothing but suffering, I just wish for peace from this cruel, torturous existence, I know I was never meant to exist here.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain of existing continues.
To me existing truly is so painful and I suffer simply from existing, I suffer from how I'm burdened with this cruel, torturous existence that just causes nothing but harm. It's just so horrific to me how existence brings all this pain and torments existing beings until they die anyway, I'd never wish for existence and I personally see no value to suffering in it, rather I'd prefer to avoid existence and the endless pain it causes no matter what, I only wish for death as only then am I unable to suffer and to never suffer is all I wish for, I just wish for death to bring me peace.

But of course if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence, I want it to be like I never suffered, I wish for all this pain to be forgotten about, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, to me existence just feels like a terrible, tragic mistake. I'll always see it as dreadful and hopeless existing as a conscious being in this reality where there is all this endless pain, all I see as desirable is an eternal release from the cruelty and futility of existing as a human, it'd be such a relief for me to never suffer again, in fact only death can bring me relief from this pain.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I've been going through so much pain recently due to life itself and I relate to your sentiments so much. Honestly, seeing your posts here calms me down somewhat as you actually understand what life is like. You understand that life is cruel and that death is bliss. I've been suffering non stop with every second of me being awake due to life being so painful and overwhelming. I hate being burdened with life. I hate how life is just full of suffering. I hate how death isn't easily accessible. Not many people understand how cruel life is like... not even on here do people understand. But you understand and I'm so relieved for that. In the end though, we both deserve better, we really do. We deserve death as it's so beautiful and blissful. We don't deserve to suffer as we never even consented to be alive in the first place. There's nothing good about existence

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is the problem for me.
For me the true problem lies in existence itself and it always will do no matter what, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence I always saw as deeply undesirable in the first place and just caused all this pain. For me existence is the problem as it's the source of all suffering, it's the ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings as after all without existence it isn't like one could ever suffer in any way, in my case I simply don't wish to exist. I find it burdensome to be conscious and aware suffering in this futile process of just waiting to die, I personally see no point and value to existing and see it as so unnecessary, more than anything I wish I never existed at all especially as existing causes me nothing but suffering.

I suffer from simply existing, the fact that I exist brings me so much pain, in my case I've only ever wished for death, only death has ever comforted me and wanting to die is all I know as what I have a problem with is existence itself. I know I was never meant to exist, rather I'm only meant for death, I never should have suffered in the first place, to me existence just feels like a terrible mistake, existence just feels like a problem for me that only death can take away and bring me peace from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only when I'm dead will the pain of existing go away.
I know that no matter what only when I'm dead will the pain of existing go away for me only in death will I be unable to suffer and to never suffer again is all I hope and wish for. To me existence is such a horrific tragedy that causes all this harm, I'd never wish for the cruelty of being burdened with this futile and painful existence where I'm just waiting to die anyway, the fact that I exist causes me to suffer so much and it terrifies me how the pain can continue for so long.

I fear suffering way more, I fear suffering for much longer, it's so painful how I cannot just have the option to just painlessly die in peace and instead I'm trapped in this existence that brought me nothing but pain in the first place. I just wish to peacefully not exist to escape from the pain of existing but sadly I suffer instead just hoping to never exist again. For me existing will always be so painful, it's painful how I suffer instead of being at peace, there truly is so much pain in existing, in fact to me existence is nothing but pain which is why I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity, I only find comfort in never existing again, for me something as torturous and so cruel as existing could never be desirable rather it's something I'd prefer to escape from no matter what, only death can take away my pain.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Peace for me.
For me peace truly could only lie in never existing again, the only peace for me lies in never being able to suffer in this torturous, cruel existence ever again, as long as I exist I'll suffer and I'll always find it so painful to exist no matter what, it's just horrific how existence is so incredibly cruel with existing beings suffering so unnecessarily tormented in meaningless existences until they die anyway.

In my case I just hope for peace, I just wish for eternal nothingness where existence is no longer my problem and I cannot be harmed in any way, the way I see it existence truly did cause nothing but harm in the first place. I see the existence of life as the most terrible tragedy, there's so much pain in existing, in fact the pain of existing feels endless to me and it's pain that only death can take away for me and bring me peace from. All I find comfort in is never existing again, for me death truly is the only relief as I believe it to be nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where all the pain is gone and instead I can finally be at peace, it's so painful how I cannot just have the option to simply free myself from this existence in an peaceful way, there's so much pain in how the suffering continues instead with me trapped in this existence I never would have chose that only ever caused me to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just too painful to exist.
To me it's really just too painful to exist, there's so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me, I find it so hopeless and torturous to suffer in this existence, to me the existence of life was just the most horrific tragedy which caused all this harm. I find it deeply tragic to be tormented so much in this meaningless existence just waiting to die anyway, I know I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of existing but rather I was just meant for nothingness.

I only wish for death as only then will the pain go away for me, I only hope to never suffer again, I never belonged in this painful existence which just caused all this suffering and it terrifies me how the pain can continue for so long with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. I just wish I could fall asleep permanently and forget about it all, only never existing can bring me peace, I always found it so painful to exist, I suffer simply from existing and more than anything I wish I just stayed eternally unaware of this existence so cruel, I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, it's painful how I had to exist, I'm always so tired of being burdened with this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for painless method.
I wish for a painless way so I can finally rest and find peace from this existence that just causes me to suffer, I'm so tired of existing, the fact that I'm burdened with this existence truly is so dreadful and painful to me as I find it undesirable to simply exist. I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, instead I just want to rest, I just want peace, I just wish to never exist again but of course the suffering continues instead. Just the fact that I cannot just free myself in peace from this existence on my own terms brings me so much pain, it's so painful how I'm trapped in this existence that could potentially continue for so long with no limit as to how much I can suffer without the option to just painlessly die.

Personally I'd never wish for existence under any circumstances and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, to me existence just feels like a terrible mistake, it's so painful to exist and I'm not meant to exist here, all I've ever wished for is to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep. I just wish to never wake again which is why it's just so cruel how I cannot just choose to painlessly die, in my case what I have a problem with is existence itself and it's a problem that only death can bring me peace from, I wish for a painless death to free me from all future suffering in this existence that was always so torturous and hopeless to me in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence is such a horrific tragedy.
The way I see it existence truly is such a horrific tragedy creating so much suffering and tormenting existing beings until they die anyway, to me it's really so horrifying how existence causes all this harm, for me existence itself is the problem as it's the source of all suffering and I know that under no circumstance would I wish to exist. I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence that causes all this endless pain, I find it so tragic how I had to exist especially as all this is completely unnecessary with their never being any need for existence at all, I see existing as such a futile process of waiting to die where there's all this suffering for the sake of it just for death to take it all away anyway.

I personally see no point and value in being burdened with this existence rather all I wish for is to never exist again as only then am I unable to suffer in any way with all finally forgotten about for me. All I find comfort in is being eternally unconscious and finally at peace from this existence that brought me nothing but pain, I don't wish to suffer in any way and in existence there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel which is just horrific to me, I know I was never meant to exist and the fact that I cannot just choose to never wake again to finally escape from this tragedy truly is so painful.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I never became aware.
More than anything I wish I never became aware, I wish I never became aware of something so cruel and painful as existence which just causes all this terrible, endless suffering all for the sake of it. To me consciousness is a curse, I see human existence as the most torturous and hopeless burden that I'd never wish for no matter what, I suffer so much simply from existing and I wish I never suffered at all, I know I was never meant to exist here, I was never meant to suffer in this existence and the fact that I do brings me so much pain.

For me personally I only see eternal nothingness as desirable, for me that is true peace, I never wish to exist ever again, if it's up to me I never would have chose existence, instead I would have chose to stay unaware as nothing could make me wish for the pain of existing. To me existence is something that just causes harm, I find it so tragic to exist at all, I find it a tragedy how there is all this cruelty and suffering all for the sake of it, for me existence is just too cruel, too painful, I find it a burden to exist and it's a burden that only death can bring me peace from, I wish to not exist but I really wish I could erase my existence so it's like I never existed, all I want is to forget about it all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Still hoping to never wake again.
In my case all I hope for is to never wake again, in fact I've only ever wished for eternal sleep, I've only ever wished for death to bring me peace from all the suffering this existence so cruelly causes. For me personally simply just existing causes me to suffer and I always feel so tired of it, all I wish is to fall asleep eternally and forget about it all, I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity where existence is no longer my problem.

To me there's just so much cruelty in how I cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently especially as having the ability to exist is such a painful, torturous burden, there truly is so much pain in existing and I don't wish to ever feel pain again. Instead I just wish to not exist, the only relief for me could ever lie in never existing and it's all I hope for, true peace to me could only lie in being permanently free from all suffering and the fact that I suffer in this existence truly is so painful, I know I was never meant to exist here and I'm so tired of suffering in this existence I was never meant for, only eternal sleep can bring me peace and take away my pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Rational man, myusername890 and 1 other person