FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never should have existed.
I truly never should have suffered in this existence in the first place and there is so much pain in the fact that I did, it's painful how I had to suffer at all and it brings me so much pain how the suffering continues and I'm trapped in this dreadful, cruel existence I always saw as so undesirable.

I'd always prefer to not exist but really I never should have became aware of this existence that just causes all this suffering and creates all this pain all for the sake of it, to me existence just feels like a terrible mistake. I personally see no value and I see no point to experiencing anything at all, rather such to me is a burden that just brings suffering, I know I'm not meant for the torment of existing as a human rather I never should have existed.

But now that I do exist all I can hope for is some peace and to never suffer again, all I wish for is to painlessly not exist so finally I can rest, to me existence itself will always be the problem and it's a problem that only death can take away for me. I find it so painful how I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from this existence preventing all future unnecessary suffering, I just find it so horrific and cruel how there's no way to just simply free myself in peace even know I never would have chose to exist, I was never meant for existing, having the ability to exist brought me nothing but pain, I should have died a long time ago but really I never should have suffered at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish for the option to never wake again.
All that would bring me peace is having the option to never wake again, where I'm finally free from this painful and torturous existence that just causes all this suffering. I find it horrific how existence causes all this harm all for no reason and no purpose, it terrifies me how this existence could continue for so long with no limit as to how unbearable it can get. It just causes me so much pain how I cannot just have the option to simply die in a painless way, all I wish is to never wake.

I just wish for this existence to be all forgotten about with me permanently unable to suffer, I wish to never wake as existing is so undesirable to me, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing, rather I just want to rest, I just want some peace, I never would have chose existence if it's up to me which is why it's so painful how I cannot just fall asleep eternally. Existence has brought me nothing but suffering, all I hope and wish for is a dreamless, eternal sleep where I cannot suffer anymore, to me existence truly is the most terrible tragedy, there truly is so much pain in this cruel existence and it's pain that only death can take away for me. I wish to fall asleep permanently as I suffer simply from existing, I just want to never exist again, the way I see it there's so much cruelty in how I cannot just have the option to just die in peace, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No interest in existing.
For me personally I've never had any interest in existing, I don't see any point and value to it and see it as completely undesirable, I just find it a burden to have to exist and under no circumstances would I ever wish for it. And this is certainly a reason as to why I find it painful to exist as I'm just not meant for existing, I'm only meant to never suffer, all I hope for is to never exist again, only eternal nothingness is desirable to me and I'd never wish to experience anything no matter what.

I just find it so terrible and cruel how I cannot just easily die in peace even know I've never wished for existence, I suffer simply from existing and what I see as the ultimate problem is existence itself. In my case I'd always prefer to die, I only find comfort in never existing again, existing just feels so futile to me and unnecessary, I have no interest in suffering in this pointless existence, instead I just wish to fall asleep permanently and forget about it all. Existence could never be desirable to me rather it's something I just wish to be free from, I find it tiring to simply exist, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, for me personally the only peace could ever lie in death.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it horrific how existence causes all this harm.
To me it's so horrifying how existence causes all this harm with no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist. Personally I'd always prefer to die as it's the one escape from this painful and torturous existence where there is all this suffering and I don't wish to suffer at all, I just wish for some peace instead.

To me existence just feels like a terrible, horrific tragedy that just torments existing beings until they die anyway, to cease existing is all I wish for as only then will I be unable to suffer, all I find comfort in is being permanently safe from all suffering and harm with this existence all forgotten about for me. It's horrifying how existence causes all this agony and torment, in fact the pain of existing truly is endless, if death means no longer being able to feel or experience anything then I'd be relieved to die as existence is just so harmful. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, it's so painful to exist and I know it's pain that only death can take away for me, I only wish for an eternal release from the cruelty and futility of existing, I wish for the option to painlessly die so I can never feel pain again but I truly wish I could just erase my existence like I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish to erase my existence.
That is what I wish for, I wish to erase my existence so it's like I never suffered at all as more than anything I wish I never existed, I wish I never became aware of something as cruel and painful as existence which just causes all this suffering. To me it'll always be so undesirable to exist, existence just feels like a terrible mistake and the fact that I cannot just painlessly free myself from this existence brings me so much pain, it causes me to suffer so much and I'm so tired of suffering.

I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence, I wish I could just erase it and forget about it all, for me the only peace and comfort could only lie in never existing again, I only hope to never suffer again, I'd be relieved to no longer exist but I really wish I could erase my existence. I want it to be like I never suffered as existing is just too painful for me, there's so much pain in existing, in fact to me existence feels like nothing but pain, I know I was never meant to exist, I don't belong in this existence, being able to disappear with this existence all forgotten about would solve everything for me and finally bring me peace, I only wish to never exist, I'd always prefer to erase this existence, I'd never wish to exist no matter what.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So much suffering.
There truly is so much suffering in this painful, torturous existence, to me it'll always feel so hopeless to exist no matter what, I see it as a terrible burden to simply be awake, I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence.

For me existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering and it's suffering that only death can bring me peace from, I only hope to never exist again, for me the only relief lies in being eternally unable to suffer. Personally I just hope and wish for eternal nothingness, to finally find some peace as existing is just so undesirable to me and I'll suffer as long as I exist. It's just so painful how I had to suffer in the first place, I wish I could just fall asleep permanently and forget about it all, I only find comfort in death as I believe it to simply be nothing and the kind of tiredness I feel is one that only death can take away, I wish for non-existence as I wish to be safe from all suffering and harm, I don't want to suffer in any way or experience anything at all and there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence, I just want peace instead.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Fear of existence.
In my case I've always feared existing, for me existence will always be something to fear, simply just existing is something so incredibly dreadful to me and all I feel is dread for what lies ahead. I fear existing because after all we exist in this reality where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel with unlimited potential to suffer, it's so terrifying how existing can very easily get way more unbearable, in fact existing can literally get so torturous and agonising way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

The pain of existing really is so real and I see existence as something so immensely harmful, in fact to me it's horrific how existence causes all this harm with existing beings tormented in this existence until they die anyway. I find it so painful to exist and it's pain that only death can take away for me, I find it terrifying how one can suffer for so long, it terrifies me how this existence could continue for way longer just to face the torture of extreme old age.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this existence, to me consciousness is a curse, I see it as a curse to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts and feeling such immense agony. Personally I just want non-existence, I just wish for peace from the painful and torturous burden of existence, it causes me so much pain how I cannot just peacefully free myself from this existence even know there's all this suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
In my case I've only ever found comfort in death, all I've ever wished for is to permanently cease existing, for me death has never been something to fear but rather it's the exact opposite, rather what I fear is existence. I fear suffering for way longer in this painful and torturous existence and that's why I find comfort in death as I believe it to simply be nothingness, for me the only peace could ever lie in never existing again.

What comforts me about death is that it's permanent and that if I no longer exist nothing can matter to me and all will be forgotten about instead, for me it'd be such a relief for this existence to no longer be my problem, I just wish to no longer be burdened with this existence, I hope to be at true permanent peace instead. In my case I truly have only ever wished for death, only ceasing to exist is desirable to me and I find it so painful how I had to suffer at all in this existence, I simply don't wish to experience anything at all but rather I just wish to rest, to me it just sounds so peaceful to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and never feel any pain ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and YandereMikuMistress
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wanting to suffer in this existence.
No matter what I could never wish to suffer in this existence, all I hope and wish for is to never exist again, I just want nothingness, I only wish for death to bring me true peace from this torturous and cruel existence that just causes all the pain. If it's up to me I'd choose to never wake again, it'd bring me so much peace to never exist again, the fact that I suffer in this existence truly is so painful, in fact existence has brought me nothing but pain and I suffer simply from existing.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish for existence and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all but of course the suffering continues so all I can hope and wish is to never exist again. I only wish for peace and as long as I exist I know there could never be any, to me existing will always be so painful, to me existence truly does feel like nothing but suffering and it's suffering that only death can take away for me, I only hope for death, I only wish for true peace from the cruelty and futility of being trapped in this existence I never would have chose.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LifeQuitter, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So much pain in existing.
There truly is so much pain in existing and it's pain that for me only death can take away and bring me peace from, to me it's truly so horrific how existence creates all this harm, tormenting existing beings until they die anyway. Personally I'd never wish to exist, under no circumstances would I wish for the pain of existing, simply just existing brings me so much pain, I find it so painful to suffer in this existence with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I see existence as such a terrible tragedy, it's so tragic to me how there is all this endless pain and suffering.

And this is certainly why in my case I only wish for death as I just want some peace, I just want nothingness, I was never meant for something as cruel and torturous as existence and I just don't see it as desirable anyway. I personally wish to be unable to suffer for all eternity, the only relief for me could lie in never existing again where all this pain is forgotten about, I just hope to never exist as existing truly is so painful but more than anything I wish I never became aware in the first place. I find it so painful to experience anything at all, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer at all, in my case I truly have only ever wished for death, what I ultimately have a problem with is existence itself, I wish I could erase my existence like I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just want to die in peace.
That is all I wish for, I simply wish to die in peace and never suffer again and the fact that I cannot just have such truly is so painful, there's so much pain in how I have to exist, I'd always prefer to die, under no circumstances would I wish for something as cruel and torturous as existence which just causes all this terrible suffering and is so incredibly cruel. Personally I'd be so relieved to never exist again and be free from this existence that only ever brought me suffering, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, I need for death to bring me true peace from this endlessly cruel existence, it's so painful to exist.

There's so much pain in how I was burdened with this existence and it terrifies me how it could continue for so much longer, to me existence is just a horrific tragedy that I only wish for peace from, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer at all but sadly I do. Death truly is the only relief for me which is why it's so devastating how I cannot just choose to sleep eternally to escape from this existence on my own terms that was always so pointless in the first place and just caused all this suffering. To me existence was always deeply undesirable and I was never meant to exist which is why I need for eternal sleep to free me from all this pain and suffering, I'd be relieved to die if it means I'd never get to exist again, being permanently unable to suffer and finally being at peace is all I wish for.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, iloverachel and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just too cruel.
This is certainly why I wish for death as it's the one escape from an existence so cruel where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, in my case I just hope for peace, I only hope to never exist again, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence that just brought me so much pain, to exist is the most terrible, painful tragedy to me.

I only hope for death as only then will I be unable to suffer and unable to hurt in this existence that is so immensely cruel and just causes all this torment all for the sake of it, for me it's just so torturous to suffer in this existence, it's so painful to exist, for me personally I'd never see it as desirable to exist rather I just wish for the absence of existence. If it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence as existence is just too cruel and causes so much harm, for me to never suffer again would be such a relief, no matter what I'd prefer to eternally escape from the cruelty and futility of existing. I just wish for true peace from this existence that is so cruel, there truly is so much pain in existing, and it's pain that only death can take away for me, I suffer simply from existing, to me existing will always be nothing but suffering, I'm so tired of being burdened with something as cruel as existence where there is all this endless pain, I wish for death to take away my tiredness, I wish to never suffer again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, iloverachel, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrific to me how the suffering can continue for so long.
What truly is so horrifying to me is how the suffering this painful, cruel and torturous existence causes can continue for so long with no limit as to how unbearable it can get. To me existence truly does feel like a terrible mistake, there's so much pain in being burdened with this existence without the option of a painless, eternal escape from all this suffering. It's horrific to me how one can suffer for so long yet I cannot just have a death like never waking again to finally be at peace and escape from it all, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, it's painful how I had to suffer at all and it already feels like I've existed for such a long time now, it terrifies me how this can continue for much longer.

For me personally I just wish to be unaware for all eternity, I wish for the peace of being permanently unconscious, I see no point or value to suffering in this existence rather such is ultimately so futile to me and just causes harm. I only see non-existence as desirable, I only hope to never exist again, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer for decades longer in this existence I never would have chose just to face the extreme torture of old age. I just want peace from this burden instead, I just wish to rest, existing truly is so painful, I just wish to have a death like never waking again, it'd bring me so much peace from this existence that just brought me suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hope for nothingness.
That is all I hope for, I only hope to never suffer, never feel any pain again, I never wish to hurt or be harmed by this existence, all I hope is to never exist again, I wish for peace and for me peace can only exist when I'm permanently safe from all suffering. I hope for non-existence as only then will I be unable to suffer with all finally forgotten about for me, I wish for death as only then can nothing matter to me, I wish to be unconscious for all eternity where I'm finally at peace from the painful and torturous burden of existing where there is all this endless suffering all for the sake of it.

What appeals to me about non-existence is that it's permanent and that I'll never be able to suffer in any way, what horrifies me about existence is that there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist here with no limit as to how unbearable this existence there was never a need for can get. I find it painful to suffer in this pointless, unnecessary existence, there truly is so much pain in this terrible, torturous existence, I know that no matter what only non-existence can bring me peace, I'm so tired of suffering, only death can take away my suffering as I suffer simply from existing, more than anything I really wish I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I stayed permanently unaware.
More than anything I wish I just stayed permanently unaware of this existence, I wish I never suffered at all and the fact that I did truly is so painful, there really is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can bring me relief from. It's just so cruel and terrible to me how existence brings all this suffering, I'm so tired of suffering in this painful existence. All that I see as truly ideal is staying permanently unaware, to me consciousness is a curse, I see it as such a torturous and hopeless burden to suffer in this existence, simply just existing causes me to suffer so much, I suffer simply from being awake, no matter what I never would have chose to exist but rather existence feels like such a horrific mistake to me that just causes so much harm all for the sake of it.

I wish I never existed, I wish I stayed eternally unaware of something so cruel as existence, I know I'm only meant for the peace of eternal nothingness, I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence just waiting to die anyway. Rather such is deeply undesirable to me, all I can hope for and wish for now is to never exist again as existence truly did just bring me nothing but pain and I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, in fact I'll always be tired as long as I exist, it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal nothingness can take away for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for painless death.
In my case I just wish for a painless death, ideally one like never waking again which brings me true peace from this futile and painful existence that just causes so much suffering. The fact that I cannot just choose to painlessly die truly is just so cruel to me, there's so much pain in how I was burdened with this existence I never would have chose in the first place yet I cannot just easily free myself from it, I wish for a peaceful death as I find existing to be deeply undesirable in every way.

I just want peace instead of all this suffering, to me simply being conscious is such a burden, I only want to rest for all eternity and never experience anything at all, simply just existing is so tiring to me and it terrifies me how this existence can continue for so long. All hope and wish for is to never exist again, I wish to be permanently safe from all suffering, for me suicide would be suffering prevention in an existence I never would have chose in the first place, it'd bring me so much peace to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep with this existence no longer my problem and all finally forgotten about instead. It's so painful to be trapped in this existence, there's so much pain in how I cannot just choose to simply die in peace to escape from this existence that just brought me suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never wish to exist.
In my case I truly would never wish to exist under any circumstance, I don't find existence to be desirable at all rather existing is a burden to me that just causes so much suffering, I find existing to be so futile and unnecessary, I don't see any value in being burdened with this existence rather such just feels like a terrible mistake to me.

For me personally simply just existing is so tiring, dreadful and has only ever brought me suffering, I always feel dread for what lies ahead especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist.

I find it painful how I cannot just have the option to simply die in peace to permanently escape from this existence I never would have chose in the first place, I personally only wish for non-existence, peace to me could only lie in never existing again. All I wish for is to be unaware for all eternity with all forgotten about for me, I'd never wish to experience anything at all rather I just hope for nothingness, I only hope to never suffer again, I'd always prefer to not exist but of course I wish I never suffered at all and it feels like I've suffered for so long now, for me personally existence is a problem that only death can bring me relief from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never wish to suffer in this existence.
No matter what I'd never wish to suffer in this existence, I just want peace instead, I just want nothingness, for me existence is just too cruel, it's too painful to exist and I just find it so undesirable to exist in general. I don't see any point or value to existing rather to me such is a burden that is deeply unnecessary and just torments existing beings until they die anyway. In my case the only relief could ever lie in ceasing to exist, I'd never wish to exist and all I hope for now is to never exist again.

I'm so tired of suffering and for me existing feels like nothing but suffering, there's just so much pain in how I had to suffer in the first place, I was never meant for the torturous burden of existing. I'll always see it as so hopeless to exist, for me personally I just want to never exist again, I wish to be unconscious for all eternity where I cannot suffer or be harmed in any way and in this existence there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented. To me existence just feels like a terrible tragic mistake, there's so much pain in how I was forced into existence yet I cannot just have a death like never waking again to bring me peace from all the suffering and I suffer simply from existing, what I ultimately see as the true problem is existence itself, I'd never wish for existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So tired of being burdened with this existence.
No matter what I'll always be so tired of being burdened with this existence, for me existence is a burden that just causes and brings so much suffering. In my case simply being awake is so tiring and painful, I'd never wish to exist, I just wish for peace instead and for me peace could only ever exist in the absence of existence, I just wish for eternal nothingness to bring me peace from this burden.

For me existence just feels like a terrible tragedy, I see it as a curse to be conscious and aware suffering in this futile existence, in fact to me existing feels like nothing but suffering. I suffer simply from existing and the tiredness I feel is such that only eternal sleep can take away and bring me peace from. In my case I find existing to be deeply undesirable, it's an unnecessary burden that I'd see no point or value to that just causes so much harm, to experience anything at all is very burdensome to me. In my case I simply just wish for nothingness, I wish to be safe from all suffering, I wish to never suffer again and the fact that I had to suffer in the first place truly is so painful, for me the suffering will only go away once I'm no longer burdened with this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Preferring peace over suffering.
In my case no matter what I'll always and only prefer peace over suffering, I'm not meant to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence and I see no value to such, rather I'd prefer to prevent all future suffering by ceasing to exist.

To me personally existing is completely undesirable, I'd never wish to exist and I find it painful to simply exist, to me there could never be any peace in the futility and cruelty of existing as a human, rather such brings pain, I have no interest in suffering in this existence. In fact I've always felt in such a way, for me existence feels like something best avoided and forgotten about, for me it'd be such a relief to never suffer in this existence again.

I only wish to be permanently safe from all suffering and unable to suffer for all eternity, I just wish for the peace of non-existence. It's just so horrific to me how existence causes so much harm with no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist and it terrifies me how this can potentially continue for so long. To me it truly does feel like existence brings nothing but suffering and all I wish is to find peace from it all, existence just feels like a terrible, dreadful mistake to me, there really is so much pain in existing, all that sounds desirable to me is being unconscious for all eternity with me finally unable to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so painful to suffer in this existence.
To me it truly is so painful to exist, in fact for me personally existence just brought me nothing but pain and I suffer simply from existing, it's just so cruel and dreadful to me how existence causes all this pain yet there isn't the option for me to just simply die in peace to permanently escape from all this suffering.

I wish for a painless death to bring eternal relief from an existence so painful but sadly I suffer instead and the suffering continues. There truly is so much cruelty in existing, it's terrible and tragic, for me existence is the problem that only death can bring me peace from, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, I should have ceased existing a long time ago but truly I never should have suffered at all.

Simply just existing brings me so much pain and it's pain that only death can take away for me, falling into an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about truly would be such a relief for me and bring me so much peace from suffering. I only hope to never suffer again, I only hope to eternally cease existing where all is finally forgotten about for me, existing truly is so painful and it's painful how I had to suffer at all, in fact to me existence feels like nothing but pain, I only hope and wish to never exist again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrific to me how existence causes all this harm.
It truly is so horrifying how existence causes such an immense amount of harm, tormenting existing beings until they die anyway. To me existence truly was the most terrible tragedy and personally I'd never wish to exist in this reality where there is all this endless cruelty and suffering, instead I just hope for non-existence as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way and to never suffer is all I wish for, I wish for peace from the pain of existing.

To me existence is a curse, I find it a curse to be conscious and aware capable of suffering to unlimited amounts in this existence that was always so futile. I find it tragic how existence creates all this endless pain all for the sake of it, to me being burdened with the ability to exist truly is so incredibly undesirable. I'd never wish for the torment of existing as a conscious being destined to decay and die, personally I'd prefer to cease existing sooner to prevent meaningless suffering but of course I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, it's painful how I had to suffer in this existence in the first place, it's so horrifying to me how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this painful existence that just caused so much harm, to me existence itself will always be the true problem.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The tragedy lies in how I had to suffer at all.
I find it so tragic how I had to suffer in this existence at all, for me it's such a terrible, hopeless tragedy to exist, I'd always prefer to not exist but more than anything I wish I never suffered in the first place, I find it so painful how I had to exist at all. To me existence truly is pointless suffering that was completely unnecessary that there was never a need for, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence but rather all I hope for is to never exist again. I see it as so tragic to exist as a conscious being capable of feeling unlimited amounts of pain and suffering to endless extents, more than anything I wish I never became aware.

I wish I just stayed unaware of something so immensley cruel and torturous as existence as under no circumstance would I ever wish to exist, rather I just hope for nothingness but of course sadly I suffer instead just wishing and hoping to be gone. I wish for death to bring me true peace from the terrible tragedy of existence, I'll personally always see it as so hopeless to suffer in this existence, I find it so tragic how I had to exist when it isn't like I could be harmed by never suffering at all but now that I exist here all I can do is hope to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wish to get old.
No matter what I'd never wish to reach a much older age, in fact the thought of such is so horrific, I've already suffered for so long now but really I wish I never suffered at all, it truly terrifies me how this cruel, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer can continue for decades longer. To me existing truly is just a futile process of waiting to die and I see nothing desirable about suffering so unnecessarily all for the sake of it just to face the agony of extreme old age and die anyway.

For me personally I just wish for non-existence, I'd prefer to prevent suffering and suffer for as little as possible but I'd always prefer to never suffer in the first place. I find it so painful how I had to exist, there's so much pain in how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die so I can finally be at peace and escape from all future torment in an existence that will just get even more torturous for me as time goes on. For me existence truly is something best avoided no matter what, to me existence is such a terrible tragedy, I'd never wish for the pain of existing as a conscious being destined to decay and deteriorate even more, I'm so tired of existing, in fact I always feel tired, it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can bring me peace from.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The tragedy lies in how I had to suffer at all.
I find it so tragic how I had to suffer in this existence at all, for me it's such a terrible, hopeless tragedy to exist, I'd always prefer to not exist but more than anything I wish I never suffered in the first place, I find it so painful how I had to exist at all. To me existence truly is pointless suffering that was completely unnecessary that there was never a need for, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence but rather all I hope for is to never exist again. I see it as so tragic to exist as a conscious being capable of feeling unlimited amounts of pain and suffering to endless extents, more than anything I wish I never became aware.

I wish I just stayed unaware of something so immensley cruel and torturous as existence as under no circumstance would I ever wish to exist, rather I just hope for nothingness but of course sadly I suffer instead just wishing and hoping to be gone. I wish for death to bring me true peace from the terrible tragedy of existence, I'll personally always see it as so hopeless to suffer in this existence, I find it so tragic how I had to exist when it isn't like I could be harmed by never suffering at all but now that I exist here all I can do is hope to never exist again.
I relate so much. Existence is causing me so much harm and suffering. I hate existence. I go through so much mental pain all because of existence. I want to be dead so that I can be at peace. I'd vent more but I'm going through so much pain to where I can barely type properly. It hurts so much

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The endless pain of existence.
There truly is so much cruelty and pain in existing, it's certainly why I'd always prefer to die, only when I'm dead will I be unable to suffer and to never suffer again is all I wish for. To me it's always so painful to exist, there's so much pain in suffering in this cruel existence, it's pain that only death can take away and bring me peace from, in my case I only hope to never exist again, I'd be relieved to finally be free from the torturous burden of existing where there is endless potential to suffer and feel pain.

To me existence just feels like a terrible tragedy, I see it as so tragic how there's all this endless pain, in my case I only want nothingness, I only wish to be unconscious for all eternity. Peace for me could only ever lie in being free from all the pain, all I see as desirable is the eternal absence of all suffering, all I hope for is to never suffer, I just wish to be unaware of this cruel existence, I was never meant for the cruelty of suffering in this existence, but rather I'm just meant to never exist again. More than anything I wish I never suffered at all, to me it'll always feel deeply hopeless and like a mistake to exist so all I can now wish for is to never exist again, I've only ever wished to fall into an eternal dreamless sleep with all finally forgotten about for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
In my case I've only ever found comfort in death, all I've ever hoped and wished for is to sleep eternally with this cruel, torturous existence all forgotten about with me unable to suffer in any way. All I see as desirable is eternal nothingness where there is no more pain, no more hurt, all I wish for is permanent safety from all suffering, for me personally death truly is the only comfort.

In an existence so immensely cruel and painful that causes endless amounts of suffering I've only ever wished for eternal sleep, I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, I don't wish for the burden of having the ability to exist, I just wish for peace instead and for me peace could only lie in not existing. I only hope for the eternity of non-existence, I only hope to never suffer again, I only wish for death to take away all this suffering, I suffer simply from existing, no matter what I'll always feel so tired, it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away, for me the only relief could ever lie in never waking again, as long as I exist I'll suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Painless death is all I see as ideal.
For me a painless death is all I see as ideal to bring me peace from the pain and suffering of existing, personally non-existence is all that's desirable, I've never wished to exist and never will do no matter what. I see having the ability to exist as such a futile, unnecessary burden and I'm always so tired of being burdened with this existence, all I hope for is nothingness, I only wish to never suffer again, I find it so painful how I had to suffer at all.

To me it'd be a relief to have a painless death like never waking again, I never want to suffer at all rather I wish to be free from all suffering and the fact that I cannot have that just brings me so much pain in an existence I already see as so hopeless and cruel. I find it so terrible how existence causes all this endless suffering, personally I just wish to permanently fall asleep and forget about it all but of course I suffer instead, it truly terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, it's horrific to me how one can potentially suffer for so long as well. I just wish for a painless death to escape from the cruelty and futility of existing, to me existence just feels like a terrible, tragic mistake, I wish I could just erase my existence so it's like I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence just feels like a mistake.
To me personally existence truly does feel like a terrible, tragic mistake that just causes endless amounts of suffering, I find it horrific how existence causes all this harm all for the sake of it, I'd never wish for existence, rather I see it as deeply undesirable. Personally I just wish for non-existence as I want peace from all this pain, I'm so tired of suffering, simply just being conscious and aware is painful to me. To me it feels like existence really does serve no function but to torment existing beings until they die anyway, it terrifies me how an existing being can suffer to unlimited amounts, I find it so tragic how existence causes all this pain for the sake of it.

In my case I just don't wish to experience anything at all, I wish to be permanently safe from all suffering, what comforts me about death is how I believe it just to be nothingness, for me death means peace from the torment and agony of existing and all I wish for is some peace. I find it so tragic how I had to suffer in the first place in this existence that was always so unnecessary, to me it'll always feel like a mistake to exist, simply just existing is a terrible, torturous burden to me, I hope to fall asleep eternally and forget about this existence, I wish for death to bring me peace from this mistake that only ever caused me to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ceasing to exist would solve everything for me.
For me personally ceasing to exist truly would solve everything, it'd bring me peace from all of this pointless suffering and save me from the torment of being burdened with this existence, in my case death would be the solution to what I ultimately have a problem with which is existence itself.

I always find it so undesirable to exist and as well as that I find existing to be deeply hopeless, I have no interest in suffering in this reality, I'd personally always prefer to avoid the cruelty and futility of existing where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer all while they are just waiting to die anyway. I feel like I've already suffered for so long but more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I wish for death to bring me peace from all this suffering, I find it horrific how a human can exist for so long just to be tortured and tormented by old age. What appeals to me about non-existence is that it's permanent, it takes away all my suffering and means that existence is no longer my problem as after all existence is the source of all suffering and without existence one cannot suffer. It terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence which is certainly why I wish for the absence of it, only in death will I be unable to suffer, to me existence feels like nothing but suffering and I'll always suffer as long as I exist.

• Hugs