FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally be relieved to cease existing.
I truly would and the relief of death is all I wish for, I only hope and wish to never suffer here ever again, to me human existence is so dreadful and torturous, existence truly has brought me nothing but pain and no matter what I'll always see it as so hopeless to exist. For me existence is a hopeless burden that has just caused me to suffer so much and what terrifies me is how it can continue for so long with no limit as to how unbearable it can get.

Personally I'd be relieved to be free from this as I just want peace, I just want to rest, I'm so tired of suffering here in this existence I never would have chose. To me existence feels like a terrible mistake, I wish I could just fall asleep eternally and forget about it all as nothingness is all I wish for, I just wish to be unaware for all eternity, the only comfort for me lies in the peace of death, I want death to take away all my suffering and as long as I exist I'll always suffer, in fact existing is nothing but suffering for me

• Hugs
Reactions: donwhitman, CTB Dream, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hoping to sleep again.
I just hope to sleep, all I wish for is to never wake again with this cruel, terrible and torturous existence that just caused me pain to be all forgotten about, I just want to rest, I'm so tired of suffering here and existence has only ever caused me to suffer. I don't belong in this existence, I'm not meant to exist here but sadly I'm unfortunate enough to exist, so all I can wish for now is death, I only wish and hope to never exist again, it'd be a relief for me to finally rest as all I want is to be unable to suffer.

I wish to be free from all torment, I wish to be unable to be harmed in any way I only hope to sleep where all is permanently forgotten about for me, I'm always so tired of suffering but of course it just continues, I wish I could just fall asleep permanently and never hurt again, I only wish for an eternal sleep where I'm finally free from all suffering and existence caused me to suffer so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wanting peace.
All I wish for is some peace and I know there could never be any as long as I suffer in this cruel, meaningless existence, to me existing truly is so painful which is why all I wish for is to find permanent relief from it, I just wish to rest for all eternity, I've suffered for so long and I know I'm not meant to suffer here, I'm just meant for nothingness. The pain of existing truly is so unbearable, I'll always find it so dreadful to exist, just the fact that I exist brings me all this pain, to me existence is something so terrible that I only wish for peace from, I only hope to never suffer again with all forgotten about for me, the only relief in my case lies in not existing for all eternity.

If I had the option to just die painlessly I'd be so relieved, I'd be relieved to escape from potentially decades of suffering longer just to be tortured by old age and die anyway. To me existing truly is nothing but suffering that only death can bring me peace from which is why it's so terrible and painful how I cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again so I can finally find peace from the endless torment and cruelty of existing where existing beings suffer so senselessly in existences so futile.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I never would have chosen existence.
No matter what I never would have chose to exist and the fact that I do causes me so much pain, I find it so painful to simply exist, in fact existence truly has brought me nothing but suffering and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all. To me existing is such a terrible, torturous burden, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence just waiting to die anyway with no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

The existence of life truly is the most horrific tragedy to me which is certainly why I wish I never existed, I wish I never became aware of something as cruel and undesirable as existence as to me having the ability to exist truly serves no function but to torment existing beings until they inevitably die anyway. I'd never wish for the torment of existing as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts, I'm just not meant for existing and I personally see no value in the endless pain and hurt existence causes, rather I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what and rest for all eternity instead, all I wish for is to fall asleep permanently and never suffer again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never meant to exist.
I know I was never meant to exist, I was never meant for the cruel, terrible and torturous burden of human existence that just caused all this pain, to me there's so much sadness in existing, it causes me pain how I wake again instead of finally being able to rest. All I hope and wish is for some peace, personally I'd be so relieved to die if it means I finally get to be unconscious for all eternity incapable of suffering in any way, I hope to never suffer again.

To me existence truly is a horrific tragedy that is just an unnecessary harm causing all this meaningless suffering and agony all for the sake of it until the eternity of non-existence causes all to be forgotten about anyway. I see existence as the most futile process of just waiting to die that I'm not meant for, I'm not meant for the torment of existing as a conscious being, rather I'm just meant for nothing at all, it's so sad how I suffered in the first place, there's so much pain in how I cannot just easily free myself from this existence I was never meant for, existence was always deeply hopeless to me nothing could make me wish for the pain of existing.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wanting to die is all I know.
For me personally wanting to die truly is all I know, I've only ever wished for death and wanting to not exist is all that's ever made sense for me, I know I'm not meant to suffer in this existence so cruel and futile but rather I'm just meant to not exist, in my case simply existing is something so dreadful, it feels so painful and terrible to simply exist. The thought of being trapped here for potentially decades longer truly terrifies me especially as there is no limit as to how unbearable the torment of existing can get, to me existing is nothing but suffering all while one risks experiencing way worse suffering at any moment just to eventually be tortured by old age and for me I just don't want to suffer in any way.

I just want and hope for nothingness where I cannot experience anything or suffer ever again, because of how existence causes all this immense harm death truly is all that comforts me. I don't see any value in the futile torment of existing as a human rather such just brings me so much pain, it's pain that only death can bring me peace from, wanting to die truly is all I know, I've only ever found comfort in death, I should have ceased existing a while ago but in reality I never should have suffered in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
In my case I truly do only find comfort in death, in fact all that's ever comforted me is the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is erased and forgotten about for me. I simply just wish to be unconscious for all eternity, it comforts me to think of being unable to suffer and unable to experience anything in any way, just the fact that I exist causes me so much pain and all I wish is for this terrible pain to go away.

I wish for eternal sleep to bring me peace from the torment of existing where there is all this suffering and cruelty where existing beings suffer all for the sake of it, in fact the way I see it existence causes nothing but suffering which is why I only find comfort in death. I personally see no value to being trapped in this cruel, hopeless existence destined for nothing to decay, all I find comfort in is being permanently relieved from this. I only hope to never exist again, I just want to rest, I wish for peace and for me there could never be such a thing in existing, there's no peace in suffering in this terrible, torturous existence which is why all that's comforting to me is never existing again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'll always be so tired of suffering.
No matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, all I wish for is to fall asleep permanently but sadly this existence continues and as a result I suffer so much. It's just so terrible to me how existence causes all this endless pain and torment, I'm just so tired of it all and the fact that I cannot just easily free myself from this existence I never would have chose just brings me way more pain. It'd be such a relief for me to finally never wake again and be able to rest for all eternity but of course such is not the reality so the pain continues instead, I'm always tired and always have been, simply existing is so tiring to me and just causes me to suffer so much.

The kind of tiredness I feel is one that only eternal sleep can take away and bring me peace from, I only wish and hope to fall asleep eternally, I'd never wish for the futile and torturous burden of existing. I'd never wish for the torment of existing as a conscious being, it terrifies me how this existence could continue for so long with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I hope to never exist again as I'm so tired but really I wish I never existed in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Don't wish to experience anything at all.
In my case I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, rather all I wish for is permanent nothingness. To me simply being conscious and aware is painful, burdensome and torturous, I'm so tired of being trapped with my own thoughts in this existence I never would have chose in the first place. I find existing so unnecessary as well, the way I see it all that existence does is create all this pain and suffering all for the sake of it, personally I'd just prefer to be unaware of it all. I see the existence of life as the most horrific, terrible tragedy that serves no function but to torment existing beings until they die anyway, I'd be relieved to die if it means I get to be unconscious for all eternity and permanently unable to suffer as a result.

I personally see no value to being conscious in this existence that was just so futile in the first place as well, I find it deeply undesirable to have to experience anything at all, instead all I wish for is to rest for all eternity, I just wish to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and the fact that I cannot just choose to do so is very painful as no matter what I'd never wish to experience anything, I only hope for nothingness, to have the ability to exist is a burden and I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trapped in this existence.
I'm so tired of suffering in this existence trapped with my own thoughts, I just find it so painful how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace to permanently be free from this existence that just brought me pain. And it's just so cruel to me how there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they suffer in this existence that is so torturous yet so futile and there isn't the option of a death like never waking again. I only wish to never wake and it'd comfort me and bring me so much relief if I had the option to just peacefully die as existence causes me to suffer so much and I fear existing in this reality, I feel so much dread for what lies ahead, it terrifies me how one can suffer for so long, I'm already tired enough now.

And what is so horrific to me is how trying to die can potentially go wrong and lead to way worse agony, it's just so painful how I cannot just choose to never wake again, it's so terrible how there's no acceptance towards the personal choice of preferring non-existence and not wanting to suffer ever again, I'd certainly only ever wish to not exist, I find existing deeply undesirable in every way.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ceasing to exist is all that's desirable to me
To me ceasing to exist truly is all that's desirable, all that appeals to me is being permanently unable to suffer with this terrible, torturous existence all forgotten about. Personally I just don't wish to experience anything at all, rather I just wish for nothingness, in fact I've only ever found comfort in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where I cannot suffer anymore or be harmed in anyway and all I wish for is to rest for all eternity.

Existence truly brought me nothing but pain and I find it such a horrific tragedy how existence causes all this pain all for the sake of it, I'll always find it so painful to exist no matter what which is why ceasing to exist is all that's desirable to me. In an existence so cruel I only hope to never exist again, I know that no matter what I'd never wish to exist and nothing could make me wish to suffer for decades longer just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. For me existence was never desirable in the first place and to me it never could be under any circumstances which is why it causes me so much more pain how I cannot have a death like never waking again to bring me permanent peace from this existence I never would have chose.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Don't wish for the pain of existing.
No matter what I'd never wish for the terrible, torturous pain of existing as a conscious being, I'd never wish for all the pain and suffering this existence so tragically causes but rather I just wish for nothingness, I only wish to never suffer in this existence again. To me simply just existing is painful and it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony a human can feel just for them to be tortured by old age and die anyway.

It's so terrible how there's all this suffering in this existence, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of having the ability to exist, to me existence is the problem, it's a terrible, tragic mistake that brought so much pain and torment and I know that no matter what nothing would make me wish to suffer in this existence. I find existing to be completely undesirable, it just creates all this pain all for the sake of it until one dies anyway and to me existing could only ever be suffering no matter what, having the ability to exist has only ever caused me to suffer which is why it's so cruel how I cannot just easily just die in peace to eternally escape from the pain this existence causes.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish to disappear.
I truly wish I could just disappear and erase this cruel, torturous existence so it's like I never existed at all, I want it to be like I never suffered at all but of course sadly I do and as a result the pain of existing just continues, I'm so tired of suffering here and always will be no matter what, it'd bring me so much peace to simply be able to disappear and never suffer again.

There's just so much sadness in how I had to exist at all, there's so much pain in how I'm trapped in this existence that I cannot just easily free myself from, I know my existence was a mistake and I never should have existed, I'm not meant to exist but rather I'm only meant for nothingness, the only relief for me could ever lie in existing again. I don't wish to remember anything but rather all I wish is to forget, I wish for this hopeless and painful existence that only ever caused me to suffer to be all forgotten about, there's so much cruelty in how I cannot just choose to disappear and find peace from this existence that was just a terrible tragedy in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence will always feel like a mistake.
No matter what existence will always feel like a mistake to me, it truly is something so terrible and torturous to suffer in this existence, the tragedy for me lies in how I was burdened with the ability to exist and no matter what I'd never wish for the cruel burden of existing which just causes all this endless suffering and pain all for the sake of it. Permanent nothingness truly is all I wish for, I wish to fall asleep eternally and forget all about this existence that just brought me suffering, for me the problem will always lie in existence itself and it's a problem that only ceasing to exist can solve for me.

I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, I'd never wish to exist no matter what and it brings me so much pain how I cannot just choose to simply die so finally I can find true peace from the torment of existing, I've already suffered for so long and under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer for decades longer just to experience way worse agony in this existence I always saw as a mistake in the first place, it's so terrible to me how existence causes all this suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What appeals to me about death is that it's permanent.
It truly is what appeals to me about death, the fact that death is permanent is exactly why I wish for it, in fact all I wish for is to be eternally relieved from this existence, I wish to never suffer and never experience anything ever again. Existence truly is so hopeless to me and just causes nothing but pain, all I feel is fear and dread for what lies ahead, it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence where one can potentially suffer for so long. Personally I only find comfort in death as it's the one relief for me from this cruel, torturous existence that just caused all this suffering in the first place, all I wish for is to be permanently unconscious where I cannot suffer in any way and all is forgotten about for me.

I only hope and wish for nothingness, in fact ceasing to exist would solve everything for me as it takes away what I ultimately have a problem with which is existence itself and I'd always prefer to not exist especially as one cannot suffer from the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep yet existing can get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to especially as we exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, all that could bring me peace is a permanent relief from this existence that is so immensely cruel, I just wish to permanently rest.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wish for suffering to end.
All I wish is for the suffering to end, I wish for peace instead of being trapped in this cruel, painful existence, it's truly so terrible how existence causes all this endless pain, I know that for me I'll always suffer as long as I exist and it's so painful how there's no limit as to how unbearable the suffering of existing can get. In my case I only hope to never exist again, I wasn't meant to exist, I should have ceased existing a while ago but really I never should have existed at all, it's so tragic how I had to suffer in the first place.

The kind of peace I wish for is one that can never be found in existence, in fact to me there could never be any peace in this torturous and futile existence where there is endless potential to suffer and feel pain, peace for me could only ever lie in never existing again, permanent nothingness is all I wish for, I just want peace from all this torment and suffering and the fact that I cannot just easily die in a painless way truly is so devastating.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So terrible to me how there's all this suffering in existing.
It truly is so terrible to me how existence causes all this suffering, in fact the way I see it existence causes nothing but harm. I find it so torturous and painful to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts in this existence that was just a burden in the first place, I see existence as just being a terrible tragedy and it's so horrific to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, for me personally I'd rather avoid existence no matter what.

I'd only wish to not exist, I only wish for eternal nothingness where I cannot feel any pain and is all forgotten about for me, I'm so tired of suffering in this immensely cruel existence. It's so devastating how despite the fact existence causes all this endless torment and agony I cannot just choose to easily die in peace to escape from all the harm this existence so tragically causes, if I had the option to just die painlessly I'd be long gone but of course I just suffer instead, it's so painful to be trapped in this existence I never would have chose and all I feel is so much dread for what lies ahead, I really just wish I could fall asleep and finally rest for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, astr4 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing is just waiting to die.
That truly is the way I see existing, to me existing really is just the most futile process of waiting to die anyway and slowly dying and I personally see no value in this, rather to me existence feels like a mistake and something so unnecessary that just causes existing beings to suffer for all the sake of it.

In my case I just wish for permanent non-existence, I just wish for some peace, I'd always prefer to not exist than to be trapped here for potentially decades longer just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, I find it such a terrible tragedy to suffer in this existence and the fact that I cannot just have a painless death like never waking again causes me so much pain. It's just so terrible to me how suicide isn't accepted as a personal choice even know death is all that's inevitable anyway, I really wish there's acceptance towards preferring non-existence to suffering in this cruel, meaningless existence, to me existing will always be so pointless and burdensome, I truly wish to just fall asleep eternally and forget about it all, my existence really does just feel like I'm waiting to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and astr4
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So terrible to suffer in this existence.
To me it'll always be so terrible to suffer in this existence no matter what, I find it so terrible how existence creates all this endless suffering and what I find horrific is how there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get. To me existence is just a terrible tragedy that just causes so much harm, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence no matter what and I find it so painful how I had to exist at all, there truly is so much pain in existing, all I wish is to permanently cease existing and finally be free from the cruel and torturous burden of human existence.

To me personally existence is the problem and I see no value to suffering in this existence that was deeply undesirable in the first place rather all I wish for is a permanent release from all suffering, I just wish to be eternally unconscious of something as terrible as existence, I just want some peace, I just wish to rest, I know I'm not meant to exist here and the fact that I do suffer here just causes me so much pain, it's pain that only death can take away and bring me peace from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So terrifying how this existence can potentially continue for so long.
It truly terrifies me how this cruel, torturous existence can potentially continue for so long causing way more suffering as a result, no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing and it already feels like I've suffered for so long now. I just see nothing desirable about being trapped here for decades longer just to be tormented by old age. In fact the thought of such is so horrific to me, personally I just don't want to suffer in any way and the way I see it existence causes nothing but suffering until one inevitably dies, I'll always find it so painful to exist no matter what, it's so painful to suffer in this existence without the option to just easily die in peace.

In my case I truly do hope and just wish for nothingness, the only relief for me could lie in never suffering again, it's truly so terrible and cruel how existence causes all this suffering, there's so much pain in existing, I know if I had a way to just peacefully die to eternally escape from all the suffering this existence causes I'd be so relieved, for me death truly is the only relief, I only hope to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only in death will I be free from suffering.
I know that no matter what only in death will I be free from suffering, there's no peace for me in being trapped in this cruel, hopeless existence just waiting to die anyway, in fact for me existence truly has caused me nothing but pain and it horrifies me how there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get. The way I see it existence serves no function but to harm and torment existing beings, I find it such a terrible tragedy how life even exists at all causing all this endless suffering as a result.

Death truly is the only relief for me personally, I only hope and wish for nothingness, personally I'd be relieved to die if it means I'd never suffer again and I find so much comfort in being permanently unconscious where this terrible, torturous existence I never would have chose is all forgotten about for me. I'll always suffer as long as I exist, I know I was never meant for the terrible, torturous burden of human existence which is why it brings me so much pain how I cannot just easily die in a painless way, I only wish for permanent peace from all this suffering this existence so tragically causes, I'm so tired of existing, I should have ceased existing a while ago but truly I never should have suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Truly wish I never existed.
More than anything I wish I never suffered in this cruel, torturous existence in the first place, having the ability to exist did only cause me pain which is why of course I wish I never existed, I find it so terrible and painful how I had to suffer at all, in fact to me existing is nothing but suffering.

To me personally existence just feels like a mistake, I just wish I never became aware of something so harmful as existence that just causes all of this torment all for the sake of it with no limit as to how much agony an existing being can feel just for them to die anyway. To be conscious and aware truly is something deeply undesirable to me, I'm just not meant for the terrible tragedy that is human existence, I'm just not meant to be burdened with the ability to suffer to unlimited extents in this existence that just caused all this harm. But now that I'm unfortunate enough to exist all I can hope for is to never suffer again, I only hope to be at peace, I find it so terrible and painful how I cannot just easily die in a painless way, I truly wish I could just erase my existence so it's like I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired of existing.
I truly am always so tired of existing, I wish I could just fall asleep permanently and never suffer again, it's just so cruel and terrible how existence causes all this pain yet I cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again to bring me peace. For me peace could only ever lie in non-existence, only never existing again could take away my tiredness and I find it tiring to simply exist.

To me no matter what it'll always be a burden to exist and of course I wish I never existed at all, my existence truly is nothing but suffering and I'm certainly so tired of it, I'd never wish for existence and I find it painful how I had to suffer in the first place. All I can hope for now is to never exist again, to me it sounds so peaceful to simply be unconscious for all eternity with all finally forgotten about, I never wish to remember anything about this cruel, torturous existence rather I just wish to forget, I'm so tired, I just want peace, I just wish to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, Wolf Girl and 1 other person
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I like reading your thread while I'm crying and nodding along bitterly.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, LifeQuitter and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hoping for non-existence.
All I hope for is non-existence, in fact that is all I've ever wished for, I've personally only ever found comfort in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about and one cannot suffer anymore. I only wish for non-existence as having the ability to exist is just too cruel and painful, there's just so much pain in existing, pain that only death can bring me peace from and take away. Personally I suffer just from being awake which is why I only wish to be unconscious for all eternity, I only wish for death to take away my suffering and bring me peace that for me could never be found in this hopeless and torturous existence that has just brought me pain, to exist as a conscious being is something so burdensome and terrible to me.

In fact I find it deeply tragic to exist at all, for me existence itself is the problem that only death can solve for me, the only comfort lies in never existing again and I only hope to never exist, I just want peace, I just want nothingness, I just wish to rest. For me only non-existence is desirable, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer in this existence for decades longer just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, the thought of such is so horrific to me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Still wishing to sleep permanently.
I'm always wishing to just permanently sleep, I'm always and only just wishing for eternal nothingness as I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, painful existence, all I wish for is to fall asleep and never suffer and never experience anything ever again. For me personally simply existing is so painful, I'm not meant to suffer in this existence which is of course why I just wish for death, I only hope to rest, I just want to be at peace.

Personally I'd be relieved to not exist as I'd never wish for the torturous burden of having the ability to exist, existence is just a terrible tragedy to me personally, there truly is so much pain in existing. I really wish I could just fall asleep permanently and forget about it all as I'm so tired of suffering, in fact I'm always so tired, what comforts me about death is that it's permanent and that this existence that only ever caused me pain won't be my problem any more, I only hope for nothingness, the only relief for me could ever lie in falling asleep permanently.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So horrific how existence causes all this suffering.
To me it really is so horrific how existence causes all this suffering, the way I see it existence truly does serve no function but to harm and torment existing beings in existences so futile until they inevitably die anyway, to me personally the existence of life truly is the most horrific, terrible tragedy and more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence at all. It's truly so painful how I have to suffer in this existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to with no limit as to how much agony one can feel without the option to just painlessly die in peace, all I hope for is to never suffer again.

I'm truly not meant for something as cruel and torturous as existence, I'd never wish to exist no matter what, I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist where I'm eternally unaware of the horrific tragedy of existence than to prolong this suffering as much as possible just to die in agony from old age. To me existence truly is nothing but suffering, it's something so hopeless and undesirable, all I wish for is to never wake again, I'm always so tired of being trapped in this existence that just causes all this pain and torment, for me simply just existing is painful, I suffer simply from existing.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Permanent nothingness is truly all I've ever wished for.
In my case all I've really ever wished for is permanent, eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer anymore, I'd always prefer to not exist for all eternity than to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence I never would have chose that only ever brought me so much pain, I'd rather eternally cease existing than to be trapped here for decades longer just to inevitably be tortured by old age.

To me personally human existence is so burdensome and deeply undesirable, I really wish I could just fall asleep permanently and forget about it all, I wish for death to bring me peace from this terrible suffering existence causes, all I wish for is to be unconscious for all eternity. For me it sounds so peaceful to simply not exist and never suffer again, I'm so tired of suffering here, the only relief for me lies in never existing again which is why it's so painful how I cannot just have a death like falling asleep permanently. To me existence just feels like a mistake in the first place, it's something so unnecessary, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I wish I just stayed permanently unaware of this cruel, torturous existence which just causes all this suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only when I no longer exist will the pain of existing go away.
I know that no matter what only death can bring me peace from the pain of existing, only when I no longer exist will the pain of existing go away and I'm certainly so tired of suffering in this torturous, painful existence that just causes all of this harm. In my case simply just existing causes me to suffer, I suffer from the fact I exist and it's so horrific to me how there is no limit as to how unbearable the suffering of existing can get.

To me existence truly is such a terrible burden that causes nothing but pain, for me personally death will be such a relief if it means I get to never exist again, all I hope for is permanent non-existence where all is forgotten about for me. I only hope for peace, the fact that I had to suffer in this cruel, unnecessary existence in the first place is just so dreadful and terrible to me, there truly is so much pain in existing, I just wish to fall asleep permanently and never suffer again, I was never meant to exist, it brings me so much pain how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace to escape from this existence that only ever caused me to suffer so much.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain of not having the option to die peacefully.
The fact that I cannot just have the option to die peacefully to escape from this cruel, torturous existence on my own terms just brings me so much pain, it's painful how I suffer in this existence I never would have chose in the first place without the option to just die in peace.
It's so terrifying how this existence can potentially continue for so long with no limit as to how unbearable the suffering can get yet there isn't the option of a straightforward way for me to just painlessly die so I can escape from all future unnecessary suffering in this existence I always saw as so undesirable.

For me personally I only wish for non-existence, I only hope to never suffer, I just don't wish to experience anything at all and see existence as a terrible tragic mistake, it'd be such a relief for me if I had a straightforward way to find true peace from this. I only wish for some peace, for me personally suicide would be suffering prevention in an existence where I'm just waiting around to die anyway and under no circumstances would I wish to be burdened with this existence for decades longer just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. In fact the thought of such is horrific to me, it terrifies me how a human can suffer for so long in this painful existence, I just wish I could fall asleep eternally and forget about it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Rational man