• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Felt it a little sure; but we cant chance that its not pure, right.
Xerxes seemed to be very science oriented.. I have a feeling he was able to get his product elsewhere, no? Did he ever actually mention where he got product?

Not to.be mean . But.. Aren't you overthinking it too much? Anyway SN is poisonous to human consumption. If you're unsure, add 25-30mg to your dsmo.

Even in little dose it can be lethal, even if not pure.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Letmego. Please and 2 others
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
1549655121-screenshot-20190208-144330-1.png

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Not to.be mean . But.. Aren't you overthinking it too much? Anyway SN is poisonous to human consumption. If you're unsure, add 25-30mg to your dsmo.
Even in little dose it can be lethal, even if not pure.

I am adding the dsmo.
And have prescription for antiemetic but only for 10 days.

Of course the seller would answer saying that yes it's pure..

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
What anti emetic process did Xeres use ?

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
What anti emetic process did Xeres use ?

He didn't. He said dsmo cut the nausea from the salt alone with 50ml of water.

Instead, 100ml of dsmo and 15-30mg of SN. Take 800mg of Tegamet 30min to 1hr prior ingestion. It reduces stomach acid and higher the pH to make it more effective , in combination with the dsmo that is an accelerant .

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Oh I misunderstood that. Tegamet isn't available OTC right?

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Oh I misunderstood that. Tegamet isn't available OTC right?

You can order on eBay.
It cost me 11.99$ CAD for 10x 200mg.
You need just 4 tablets.

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Canada. Thanks guys. Tagamet check,anti e check. It's just the pure SN that's the stressor!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VoloFataliDoce and 1 other person
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Canada. Thanks guys. Tagamet check,anti e check. It's just the pure SN that's the stressor!

Dude. The Loudwolf is pure. Stop worrying about it. Just add more to dsmo if you're still worried.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, littlelady774 and 2 others
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Will do. So you're not planning on taking any anti e just the tegamet? When are you planning on ? Im supposed to receive all things in the mailin about 2 weeks

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Btw if you go through every thread about SN on this website you will find a few failed attempts b/c of vomitting / calling hospital or sn that wasn't pure, so I'm just being thorough,not paranoid/./..

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Rsuicidal and 1 other person
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Will do. So you're not planning on taking any anti e just the tegamet? When are you planning on ? Im supposed to receive all things in the mailin about 2 weeks

No anti e no. Probably few benadryl to make me drowsy.

Probably in a month and a half.

Am pretty confident it'll work. I've taken notes and everything about steps to follow.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Btw if you go through every thread about SN on this website you will find a few failed attempts b/c of vomitting / calling hospital or sn that wasn't pure, so I'm just being thorough,not paranoid/./..
I think the impure SN instances was due to shady stuff that came in a bag that people got from eBay.
Also, think someone here from India got impure SN from a Indian company.. but that's kind of a 3rd world country

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Dead Meat
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I think the impure SN instances was due to shady stuff that came in a bag that people got from eBay.
Also, think someone here from India got impure SN from a Indian company.. but that's kind of a 3rd world country

Yeah from the eBay seller aardvark172, I ordered from him, and after that, I've read bad reviews about him, hence why I ordered Loudwolf right after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah from the eBay seller aardvark172, I ordered from him after I've read bad reviews about him, hence why I ordered Loudwolf right after that.
I got Loudwolf also

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Dead Meat
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
So if a bunch of us have Loudwolf, that means so many people before us likely tried.. don't you think if it was successful so often it would be in the news more? The govn't would catch on to the method if it was so successful...

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
I love garlic too, but this has more than just a super strong garlic taste. Its as if you were to taste the taste of garlic, increase it exponentially and remove the delicious part of the taste. If you have dmso, touch your finger in it and touch your tongue just so you are prepared.

so you tried to dissolve SN in DMSO in heated glass and it didn't fully dissolve? If its not fully dissolve and ingested will it not work?

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
so you tried to dissolve SN in DMSO in heated glass and it didn't fully dissolve? If its not fully dissolve and ingested will it not work?
It did not fully dissolve. I would suggest making a few batches with smaller proportions. Use 10g of sn for 75ml of dmso, then make another.

Reactions: Feline, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah from the eBay seller aardvark172, I ordered from him, and after that, I've read bad reviews about him, hence why I ordered Loudwolf right after that.
So, check it out if you look into the seller behind the Loudwolf product:

[removed due to sourcing]

they primarily sell kitchen / household stuff... which means we just spent $70 on the same kind of SN you could buy in a friggen grocery store... : /
It's quite likely to fail .. I'm sorry to burst the bubble of hope (including mine)

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
It did not fully dissolve. I would suggest making a few batches with smaller proportions. Use 10g of sn for 75ml of dmso, then make another.

thanks for the heads up- will you be trying again?

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
thanks for the heads up- will you be trying again?
I can't handle the taste, so if anyone has pointers I'm all ears.

Reactions: Feline, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I'm in the Netherlands, as far as I can see DMSO is not sold OTC here. Anyone can confirm?
There are some companies but the ones I found do not sell to individuals. Other webshops have discontinued selling DMSO.

I found some sellers in ebay UK and DE, so I think I will buy it there.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Rsuicidal and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Just did another thorough read through on this website about everything that has to do with SN.. just be careful guys to fully pur your trust in the PPH . The guy's just invested in making a shit ton of money.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
I'm in the Netherlands, as far as I can see DMSO is not sold OTC here. Anyone can confirm?
There are some companies but the ones I found do not sell to individuals. Other webshops have discontinued selling DMSO.

I found some sellers in ebay UK and DE, so I think I will buy it there.

[removed due to sourcing]
Try with this

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Scottishchef
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Just did another thorough read through on this website about everything that has to do with SN.. just be careful guys to fully pur your trust in the PPH . The guy's just invested in making a shit ton of money.
I'm very worried about failing

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I'm very worried about failing
I'm pretty sure Xerxes passed so he did it successfully and provided his method. I understand your are worried about failing but no amount of worry and preparation will gurantee success. Not saying dont prepare and ask questions but at some point all questions for this method will be answered and there will be no point in waiting any longer.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Latergator, AhG and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'm pretty sure Xerxes passed so he did it successfully and provided his method. I understand your are worried about failing but no amount of worry and preparation will gurantee success. Not saying dont prepare and ask questions but at some point all questions for this method will be answered and there will be no point in waiting any longer.
Thank you :) this was calming

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Don't forget he was also anemic..

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals