• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Ok, let me get this straight. A mix of SN and DMSO and I won't be nauseous at all? And its fast acting? But like you said, it's theoretical. Has anyone here tried that mix?

I tried it 2 weeks ago. My methemoglobinemia levels were 34% with both 10g of SN with 50mL of DMSO skin application and 5g of SN with 25mL of DMSO ingested after 10 mins. It acted fast via skin for me since it reached the blood stream quickly and the nitrite binds to my red blood cells causing a drop of oxidation levels leading to dizziness, drowsiness, and the feeling you'll pass out. Roughly in 25 mins. I was not nauseous, didn't take any Meto or Tagamet, didn't do any Anti-E regimen or changed my diet.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Final Escape, Sickman75 and 6 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I tried it 2 weeks ago. My methemoglobinemia levels were 34% with both 10g of SN with 50mL of DMSO skin application and 5g of SN with 25mL of DMSO ingested after 10 mins. It acted fast via skin for me since it reached the blood stream quickly and the nitrite binds to my red blood cells causing a drop of oxidation levels leading to dizziness, drowsiness, and the feeling you'll pass out. Roughly in 25 mins. I was not nauseous, didn't take any Meto or Tagamet, didn't do any Anti-E regimen or changed my diet.
Could I 2 batches 10g of sn in 50ml of dmso, one applied to skin the other ingested? Would that initiate ctb? If you had not driven to the er, would you have ctb? Would taking Tagamet have helped the process move along? How did you apply it to your skin? Did you just rub it on you? This has been extremely helpful, thank you. Also, is 99.6% sn good enough? That's the stuff I bought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sickman75, therhydler, Jadon91 and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Just to clarify, would it be possible to apply DMSO to an area of skin directly and affix a nicotine patch? Or would it better to dissolve liquid nicotine in DMSO and apply to the skin? Would this cause irritation?

Dissolve liquid nicotine in DMSO and then apply on skin. DMSO is an analgesic so you would feel numb on the area you affixed it to. Effects should be <20 mins.

Reactions: Battered_Seoul, Letmego. Please, therhydler and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Could I 2 batches 10g of sn in 50ml of dmso, one applied to skin the other ingested? Would that initiate ctb? If you had not driven to the er, would you have ctb? Would taking Tagamet have helped the process move along? How did you apply it to your skin? Did you just rub it on you? This has been extremely helpful, thank you.

If I had not driven, I would've been dead. I can't remember how many minutes exactly, but I think 10 mins after applying it on skin, I ingested DMSO/SN, and probably less than 2 minutes I felt it, I can't remember how long it took to drove to the ER. I can't tell if it was the skin application kicking it. I never felt nauseous and never took any anti-E. The experiment was used to see if it worked without Anti-E's. Or any other medication. Basically kept it simple so my stomach wouldn't have issues. DMSO acts as a carrier for dissolved SN to go directly to the bloodstream via skin or stomach lining. It bypasses any interactions with acids or enzymes.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Sickman75, Letmego. Please and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Xerxes, firstly thank you for all the time, effort and research you've put into this.

I know we've briefly discussed DMSO before and I'm still considering it to aid absorption of aconite however I'm really worried about causing harm to whomever finds me. You mentioned that the DMSO will have evaporated after 3 hours. After this, will my body be safe to be touched / handled?

I'm not familiar with Aconite, is it a seed, sap, or hardy plant material? If its not in powder form, grind it up and into powder and mix with DMSO. DMSO would absorb into your skin carrying the agent with it and would be really hard to get anyone else sick when they handle you. I noticed the hospital staff had the blue nitrile gloves, sometimes wearing two at a time to protect themselves from whatever liquid or pathogenic material.

Reactions: Minudah, JOT, Letmego. Please and 4 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
My weight is 102kg and have a lot of fat. Would skin application still work or is ingesting advised or a combination?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
This is really great information and is so cheap and easy. I think this might be my new method if I attempt again. I think more people need to see this and not worry about getting partial to work or whatever.

Reactions: ForestLove, About_to_Go, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
My weight is 102kg and have a lot of fat. Would skin application still work or is ingesting advised or a combination?

Your shoulder blades, neck area, the area behind your knee would be ideal places to apply a skin application. May take a little longer, not sure. But if you can handle the taste and ingest, then go that route.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
This is really great information and is so cheap and easy. I think this might be my new method if I attempt again. I think more people need to see this and not worry about getting partial to work or whatever.

It's under $50, both items came to me within a week. The bottle of DMSO is 16 fl oz for $10, and the SN was from Loudwolf on Amazon for $10. I could've gotten a 2lb jar of SN for $25 too, but the shipping period was 3 weeks.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 5 others
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
It's under $50, both items came to me within a week. The bottle of DMSO is 16 fl oz for $10, and the SN was from Loudwolf on Amazon for $10. I could've gotten a 2lb jar of SN for $25 too, but the shipping period was 3 weeks.
Do you remember feeling any pain with this method? From what I understand, the more you take, the more pain you will have. Someone on here said that they took over 20g and it wasn't pleasant. Do you think 15g SN mixed in DMSO applied to the skin would be okay?

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
What was the shipping speed for the sn from amazon? Was it prime shipping? Do you have the link?

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Do you remember feeling any pain with this method? From what I understand, the more you take, the more pain you will have. Someone on here said that they took over 20g and it wasn't pleasant. Do you think 15g SN mixed in DMSO applied to the skin would be okay?

Sodium Nitrite dissolves in DMSO, leaving only charged Nitrite which binds with blood cells. DMSO acts as a carrier carrying the nitrite through membranes straight to the bloodstream. I calculated out that 20G of Sodium Nitrite = 4 teaspoons roughly in a half a coffee cup (100mL) of DMSO, mix both until all particulates are dissolved. The same applies if you were using it in a skin application. Dissolve Sodium Nitrite to where it's only Nitrite ions which are small enough to go through pores along with the DMSO. Nitrite will chemically bind itself to Red Blood Cells and prevent them from receiving oxygen therefore causing Methemoglobinemia.

Reactions: JeSuisMalade, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
What was the shipping speed for the sn from amazon? Was it prime shipping? Do you have the link?

I have Amazon Prime, so free shipping in 2 days. You can search on Amazon for Loudwolf Sodium Nitrite

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Letmego. Please and 1 other person
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
So 20 g of sn mixed with 100 ml of DMSO applied to the skin is enough?

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VoloFataliDoce and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
So 20 g of sn mixed with 100 ml of DMSO applied to the skin is enough?

Definitely, you can use less and just build up and up if you need to. I did 10g with 50mL and applied to areas where there's major blood vessels such as Brachial, Carotid, and/or Femoral arteries. I didn't do femoral, but you get the picture.

Reactions: About_to_Go, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
You are one smart cookie @Xerxes

Reactions: ForestLove, About_to_Go, therhydler and 4 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I have Amazon Prime, so free shipping in 2 days. You can search on Amazon for Loudwolf Sodium Nitrite
I found it, but it's not prime anymore.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Please excuse me if this has been discussed or asked, I have trouble reading and comprehending large paragraphs of text. Is sodium Nitrite readily available to the public without going through a doctor? Is there a specific kind I need? I noticed amazon sells it in powders in 99.6% pure

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
If I had not driven, I would've been dead. I can't remember how many minutes exactly, but I think 10 mins after applying it on skin, I ingested DMSO/SN, and probably less than 2 minutes I felt it, I can't remember how long it took to drove to the ER. I can't tell if it was the skin application kicking it. I never felt nauseous and never took any anti-E. The experiment was used to see if it worked without Anti-E's. Or any other medication. Basically kept it simple so my stomach wouldn't have issues. DMSO acts as a carrier for dissolved SN to go directly to the bloodstream via skin or stomach lining. It bypasses any interactions with acids or enzymes.
How did ER staff know what they were dealing with when you presented?

Reactions: About_to_Go, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Drink very little water if you need to or wait for the water to flush out and you pee a few times before taking DMSO/SN.
Might be best to do this when u first get up in morning and are dehydrated.

Reactions: Minudah, About_to_Go, stellabelle and 4 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
How did ER staff know what they were dealing with when you presented?

I don't think they knew it was SN or DMSO but sings of methemoglobinemia are pretty easy to spot, even if it's a rare condition.
I didn't understand why he didn't go in a psych ward and how they explained methemoglobinemia

Reactions: Final Escape, About_to_Go, Deafsn0w and 3 others
P

pola_07

Feb 3, 2019
Hi @Xerxes,
do you think there are problems in the success of the DMSO + SN injection with the assumption of antipsychotics(quietiapine and fluvoxamina)? I can't find anything online. Because quitiapine in particular enhancee the activity of certain enzymes, therefore I' m a bit worried. I ordered also N and stopped with antipsychotics last week, but also this option maybe is uncertain. Thank you

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Would fasting still be necessary?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, Final Escape and 1 other person
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
Would that dosage work for a person of any size? I'm 352lbs so just want to make sure injested that will work.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 4 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
The belief is that there wouldn't be a required Anti-Emetic to be used because DMSO is easy on the stomach in low dosages (less than 150mL) and has low toxicity when reacting to acids in the stomach. It'll permeate the esophagus, stomach linings, intestinal lining, and reach the bloodstream quickly so you feel the effects of methemoglobinemia much quicker than if you were to wait with an anti-emetic.

It is also possible to use Tagamet with DMSO and SN. Tagamet dissolves in DMSO at 51mL. No reaction if you were to mix both Tagamet and SN together with DMSO in the same 100mL solution. I don't recommend this route, because it feels like overkill when DMSO has already penetrated your stomach lining and let SN bond with your blood cells. You can take Tagamet if you have a reaction to garlic tasting compounds. You can also use one tiny bit of metoclopramide in the solution, but once again it's overkill and not necessary.

So the theory is that anti-emetic and anti-acid is not necessary, but that it would not matter if I did apart from that it will be slower to feel the effects of methemoglobinemia?

How about using Ranitidine? Would that still work with SN+DMSO. I don't have Tagamet.

If so, can I then follow the regimen and swallow the tablets without water?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
How easy is it to purchase SN?

Reactions: Duffbeer, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 1 other person
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
eBay? I found some on there, not sure if it's reliable tho.

Even on Amazon. It's not regulated at all. 99% purity for 70$ tho here in Canada. I think some supermarket are selling them as well.

Question : The combinaison of both mdso and SN would take how much time before death?

If found after that time, would resuscitation be a possibility? (hopefully not).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 1 other person
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I've had some trouble dissolving 20g of sn into 100ml of dmso. If anyones tried it, how long did it take for the sn to dissolve? @Xerxes

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 2 others