• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I've had some trouble dissolving 20g of sn into 100ml of dmso. If anyones tried it, how long did it take for the sn to dissolve?

I am not at this point yet.
But have you tried it? I mean, drinking?
If yes, how does it feels like?

Thank you

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 1 other person
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I am not at this point yet.
But have you tried it? I mean, drinking?
If yes, how does it feels like?

Thank you
I think the only one here who has tried it is @Xerxes That user has told the story in either this thread and/or another one.

Reactions: Vaughn, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I think the only one here who has tried it is @Xerxes That user has told the story in either this thread and/or another one.

Oh okay!
What's the purity of the SN you use?
I'm on Amazon actually and conflicted between the 6.25% pink sodium nitrate for 20$ or the 99% for 70$+16$ shipping.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and therhydler
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Oh okay!
What's the purity of the SN you use?
I'm on Amazon actually and conflicted between the 6.25% pink sodium nitrate for 20$ or the 99% for 70$+16$ shipping.
Sodium nitrite not nitrate. There's a difference. Its NaNO2. I found it on ebay, but xerxes found it on amazon. Its a company called loudwolf. Ebay has faster shipping. I found 99.6%. That should be high enough.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and therhydler
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Sodium nitrite not nitrate. There's a difference. Its NaNO2. I found it on ebay, but xerxes found it on amazon. Its a company called loudwolf. Ebay has faster shipping. I found 99.6%. That should be high enough.

Oh yes I knew that, sorry, it's my mistake. I meant to write nitrite and not nitrate.

Yeah Loudwolf on Amazon Canada is 70$+ shipping.

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Oh yes I knew that, sorry, it's my mistake. I meant to write nitrite and not nitrate.

Yeah Loudwolf on Amazon Canada is 70$+ shipping.
That sucks. I found it on ebay and it seems legit. Its sold by eisen-golden. I'm not sure what the shipping will be to ship to Canada.

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
That sucks. I found it on ebay and it seems legit. Its sold by eisen-golden. I'm not sure what the shipping will be to ship to Canada.

Apparently not. But I found a good reputed seller in UK that sell 100g for 13.50$ not bad at all. Just the waiting time. Almost a month

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Could an enema and the solution of 20g of sn and 100ml of dmso be successful in ctbing?

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Could an enema and the solution of 20g of sn and 100ml of dmso be successful in ctbing?

Since the dsmo can transfer the drugs/SN in this case, through the skin (transdermal), I think that would be reliable.

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Since the dsmo can transfer the drugs/SN in this case, through the skin (transdermal), I think that would be reliable.
True. I'm thinking the same thing, but I'd like (and I'm sure others will too) want reassurance or corroboration.

J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
I've been reading about Fentanyl patches and other transdermal delivery systems that can be supported with DMSO. Over at DrugNerds on Reddit, they've discussed extensively about applying heroin patches or making fentanyl patches stronger with DMSO. Or using less of their rec drug for a quick high.

Nicotine patches are great with DMSO since it delivers the nicotine fix much faster and straight into the bloodstream. Same goes with fentanyl patches. DMSO has the added property of making Fentanyl stronger, so you use less Fentanyl for the effect. Of course you can use more to kill yourself with it.

The LD50 for nicotine in smoking adults is 250MG, for non-smokers it's 120MG. So as a poster above said, "Lightbulb moment" You can kill yourself with nicotine and DMSO.

In this thread @Xerxes also illustrated another method of ctb with dmso. That is, to mix dmso with nicotine and then apply it on the skin. I would like to understand if it could be more effective than SN.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
So this is good?

81Z1AUQFVrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Minudah, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
can someone please DUMB DOWN this for someone veryyy simple.
explain the method very plainly and step by step
. what does one need -material
what does one do with said material
and what is sn?

Reactions: Minudah, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
can someone please DUMB DOWN this for someone veryyy simple.
explain the method very plainly and step by step
. what does one need -material
what does one do with said material
and what is sn?

SN is Sodium Nitrite.
It's usually used in kitchen for meat and fish, to make the appearance more pink and cured meat. It's poisonous if swallowed in high doses. 5g-30g.

You need dsmo (unregulated) and sodium nitrite (unregulated as well).

You pour 100ml of dsmo in a glass. And then add 15-20g of SN. You mix it without a spoon, swirl your glass, so the SN melt in the dsmo. Then it's ready to drink. It'll taste like very strong garlic, even spicy.

In PPeH report, it's apparently painless (SN used alone) , drowsy after 3min, unconscious after 12min, and death occur in 34min. But some reports says it's painful.

Hence why using dsmo, it accelerate the process. Xerxes made a topic or two of his experiments, you should read them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaughn, Minudah, Meretlein and 6 others
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
SN is Sodium Nitrite.
It's usually used in kitchen for meat and fish, to make the appearance more pink and cured meat. It's poisonous if swallowed in high doses. 5mg-30mg.

You pour 100ml of dsmo in a glass. And then add 15-20mg of SN. You mix it without a spoon, swirl your glass, so the SN melt in the dsmo. Then it's ready to drink. It'll taste like very strong garlic, even spicy.

In PPeH report, it's apparently painless (SN used alone) , drowsy after 3min, unconscious after 12min, and death occur in 34min. But some reports says it's painful.

Hence why using dsmo, it accelerate the process. Xerxes made a topic or two of his experiments, you should read them.

Can you tell me step by step what I need to order SN ? and DMSO ?
You bought it from amazon?
Then what do you do with it - ingest together?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
OM
SN is Sodium Nitrite.
It's usually used in kitchen for meat and fish, to make the appearance more pink and cured meat. It's poisonous if swallowed in high doses. 5mg-30mg.

You pour 100ml of dsmo in a glass. And then add 15-20mg of SN. You mix it without a spoon, swirl your glass, so the SN melt in the dsmo. Then it's ready to drink. It'll taste like very strong garlic, even spicy.

OMG THANK YOU

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
I
SN is Sodium Nitrite.

I tried reading Xeres posts Im just in such thick brain fog I can hardly understand more than a few sentence.
Fellow canadian here btw!
You bought everything on amazon?

Reactions: Minudah, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I just corrected a mistake in my post..

I meant to say grams, and not milligrams.

15-20g seems to be the lethal dose.
And make sure it's nitrite.. Not nitrate.. Not the same!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I just corrected a mistake in my post..

I meant to say grams, and not milligrams.

15-20g seems to be the lethal dose.
And make sure it's nitrite.. Not nitrate.. Not the same!

I want to wait for someone to do this fully. Then I'll strongly consider it.

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
SN is Sodium Nitrite.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Xerxes said he is going to do it tonight. I hope he stays but if not i hope its peaceful.
Where did he say that? I thought he was ok after his near death

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Where did he say that? I thought he was ok after his near death
He said his wife is divorcing him so he wants to ctb tonight so he doesn't have to go through all the divorce drama.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
He said his wife is divorcing him so he wants to ctb tonight so he doesn't have to go through all the divorce drama.
Yes, I saw his post. Thank you

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Soooo its been tested and failed then?

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Soooo its been tested and failed then?
No. Xerxes tested it and stopped himself from dying by barely making it in time to the hospital. If he didn't make it he confirmed death would have been certain.

He said he might fully ctb tonight though

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
:/ hope he rests well if hes decided...

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
this method seems "tgtbt"/ wondering what the catch will be .. what would effects be on surviving attempt damage wise I wonder?
would the ratio Xeres gave depend on person's weight/sex and how so..