• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hi, what about pentobarbital, used in animals? It's my favorite choice

Ok, but are you asking about it in this thread because you want to try mixing it with DMSO, or ... ?

Does anyone know what's up with @Xerxes? The research he did was quite interesting, but I need to ask what he meant by homeopathy. It reads like he thinks it means "home remedy", which is not what it is at all. Maybe a minor point, but confusing.

The most confusing part, though, is why people are talking about drinking DMSO when its whole claim to fame is transdermal delivery.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
The most confusing part, though, is why people are talking about drinking DMSO when its whole claim to fame is transdermal delivery.
Because of this :
It'll permeate the esophagus, stomach linings, intestinal lining, and reach the bloodstream quickly so you feel the effects of methemoglobinemia much quicker than if you were to wait with an anti-emetic.
Which, if I'm not wrong, it's not really supported by anything.

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks. @Baku. That research looks quite impressive but it's got dubious bits for sure.

Reactions: MistakesHappen
Bardia

Bardia

Jul 11, 2019
There's little doubt that it is correct to say a substance you can absorb through the skin is absorbed even more quickly inside the body (esophagus, rectum, etc.)

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
There's little doubt that it is correct to say a substance you can absorb through the skin is absorbed even more quickly inside the body (esophagus, rectum, etc.)

And yet I have doubts. Can you provide a link to any articles about DMSO absorbance through internal tissues? Methyl salicylate, for example, is significantly more toxic in dermal applications than in oral use. If DMSO were more effective taken internally one would expect at least some medical applications using it internally, but are there any? Thanks for pointing them out if they're there.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Here's one I've found showing little or no benefit to oral use of DMSO:

I also see a few mentions of IV applications for cancer treatment, but that of course is a whole other story.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
may you rest in peace. thank you for your experiment. it has given me peace of mind and helped my accomplish ctb'ing much easier.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
S

Seine12

Mar 31, 2019
I'll just copypasta what I posted in bigj75's Farewell Thread. Hopefully this is fine!

I just wanted to say that I tried the SN + DMSO (15g SN + 100 mL DMSO; I'm 18, male, and 150 lbs, athletic and healthy) method earlier on May 3 2019 and it was highly successful.

When preparing the solution of DMSO + SN, it definitely didn't completely dissolve. I used a teaspoon of SN (about 14.6 grams) plus 100 ml of DMSO. I also warmed up the DMSO by putting the container in a bath of warm water to help dissolve as much SN as possible. This step probably wasn't necessary, but I just wanted to see how much solute I could possibly dissolve.

I definitely felt nauseous immediately after drinking the SN + DMSO cocktail because it tasted and smelled disgusting. It felt pretty gross in my stomach too, but the nausea only became seriously uncomfortable after about 15-20 minutes. After that, it was bad enough that I couldn't really focus on doing anything other than just rocking back and forth in my bed, passing time until I would pass out. I got up and vomited at about 35-45 minutes after drinking the cocktail, which made me feel way more comfortable, but then I just stood there and passed out in my vomit a couple minutes after.

I ended up getting rescued because someone randomly entered my room probably around 20-30 minutes after I passed out. According to the doctor, I was the first case of SN poisoning in their 30+ year long career haha. He also approximated that I would've died if I received help ~30 minutes later, but take that with a grain of salt.

I definitely had acute methemoglobinemia though. My skin was all very purple and cold to the touch when I was found and it took me a few hours to return to normal in the ER with the help of methylene blue.

I'm better now and don't necessarily want to CTB, but I thought people would benefit from this info. Good luck guys, I hope you end up doing whatever brings you peace.

Last edited:
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
"DO NOT DRINK WATER after ingesting DMSO/SN, because in water DMSO crystallizes and renders the dissolved SN useless. Stomach acids will react to it and then you'll have a bad time."
What about prior to ingestion to wash down pills to prevent pain and discomfort? If not, what alternative liquids would be recommended?
Saliva?

W

Whoknew

Aug 31, 2021
What about dimethyl sulfate? Allegedly, its symptoms onset late and it only costs like 60$ online

Does anybody have any experience with that?