• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
Saw a post on here of someone asking for help on getting their hands on a prescription. Another member popped up instructing them to dm them if they needed a source. I dmed them to check the source for myself. They responded with only a website link and wouldn't respond to any dms after. I looked up the source sited and it lead to a website that was put on fraudulent alert on scam-or-legit.com, and for good reason. It's also noted that their pricing is almost identical to most rogue pharmacies running online.

Still, I don't know for 100% sure and wish I could report them to a mod first for further investigation before disclosing the website or their username. I just don't want someone getting scammed who could be in a tight spot when it comes to prescriptions.

• Love
Reactions: justsayin, BreathDeeply, katagiri83 and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you should report it, even if its just so the mods know to keep an eye out for other weird behaviour. but, yeah. that def sounds like a scam

Reactions: leeloosnow and katagiri83