margomoors

margomoors

Margo D Moors-Voluntario
Feb 21, 2020
Both will release on March 20, 2020!

Personally, I'm definitely looking forward to New Horizons. I had the original GameCube Animal Crossing when I was young. I felt so content meeting the villagers and making friends since it didn't come to me very naturally in real life. I'm very much so looking forward to the long awaited improved multiplayer feature.

As for Doom Eternal.. Well, I've never played any Doom games and I haven't seen any playthroughs either. I'd like to hear you guys' thoughts on why you might be looking forward to Doom Eternal and your favorite aspects of the game's series. I find it refreshing that most people seem to be excited for both games instead of arguing which is better, even with their vast differences.

• Love
Reactions: sadbunny, StillWaiting, Midnight-rain and 2 others
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
I'm super looking forward to Animal Crossing!!!

• Love
Reactions: margomoors and Ame
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I'm looking to save up some money for a Nintendo Switch because I want to play Animal Crossing so bad!! I do have Animal Crossing pocket camp which I adore though.

• Love
Reactions: margomoors and Ame
margomoors

margomoors

Margo D Moors-Voluntario
Feb 21, 2020
I'm looking to save up some money for a Nintendo Switch because I want to play Animal Crossing so bad!! I do have Animal Crossing pocket camp which I adore though.
I have Pocket Camp too! It's been helping me be more patient for New Horizons! I've been playing it pretty much daily. Do you or does anyone else want to add each other as friends on Pocket Camp?

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I have Pocket Camp too! It's been helping me be more patient for New Horizons! I've been playing it pretty much daily. Do you or does anyone else want to add each other as friends on Pocket Camp?

Yeah that would be awesome! Here this is my friend ID -> 84655298797

• Love
Reactions: margomoors
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I have nothing to look forward to

Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
Definitely hyped for Animal Crossing. Is it sad that knowing my New Horizons pre-order is almost on the way has kept me alive a little longer? Sure. Am I ashamed? Naaah.

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
There's a new Doom Game? Wow. Doom was the first first person shooter that took the genre to the bank. I was seriously addicted in 92 at uni. Before that I played Wolfenstein 3D which was the grand-daddy of them all. You can probably still pick it up somewhere free as shareware. Looks really dated now but the actually gameplay is great.

Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
Yes! I'm so excited for Animal Crossing New Horizons.

• Love
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
I've never played an Animal Crossing game so New Horizons may well be my entry into the series!

• Wow
margomoors

margomoors

Margo D Moors-Voluntario
Feb 21, 2020
I've never played an Animal Crossing game so New Horizons may well be my entry into the series!
It's a really beloved game series of many Nintendo lovers! Hopefully you can give an update on what you think of Animal Crossing once you start playing :)

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote and Midnight-rain
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
It's a really beloved game series of many Nintendo lovers! Hopefully you can give an update on what you think of Animal Crossing once you start playing :)
Yes of course! I'd love to give my thoughts on it once it comes out.

• Love
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Never play animal crossing before but heard it is helpful so I preordered on Nintendo store. Looking forward to play it

• Love
margomoors

margomoors

Margo D Moors-Voluntario
Feb 21, 2020
There's a new Doom Game? Wow. Doom was the first first person shooter that took the genre to the bank. I was seriously addicted in 92 at uni. Before that I played Wolfenstein 3D which was the grand-daddy of them all. You can probably still pick it up somewhere free as shareware. Looks really dated now but the actually gameplay is great.
I'll have to look into it and try some older Doom games sometime! Also, I believe the Wolfenstein series had a new release in 2019(?) but uhhh it didn't have great reviews unfortunately.
Never play animal crossing before but heard it is helpful so I preordered on Nintendo store. Looking forward to play it
I definitely recommend it! I find it peaceful and relaxing. I hope you'll update us on your thoughts of the game in March :)

Last edited:
Reactions: StillWaiting
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'll have to look into it and try some older Doom games sometime! Also, I believe the Wolfenstein series had a new release in 2019(?) but uhhh it didn't have great reviews unfortunately.
I stopped FPS when I discovered RPGs and stopped them when I discovered MMOs.
But I enjoyed the Wolfenstein remake in 2002 I think.

margomoors

margomoors

Margo D Moors-Voluntario
Feb 21, 2020
I stopped FPS when I discovered RPGs and stopped them when I discovered MMOs.
But I enjoyed the Wolfenstein remake in 2002 I think.
I'm not much of a first person shooter kind of player either. It gets very competitive and I also suck at them so it leads to me yelling at the tv a lot

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm not much of a first person shooter kind of player either. It gets very competitive and I also suck at them so it leads to me yelling at the tv a lot
Haha I suck at all of it these days due to lack of sleep. Can't even function properly in a team so I have to play on my own or a casual team. Shame, I used to be pretty good.

margomoors

margomoors

Margo D Moors-Voluntario
Feb 21, 2020
Haha I suck at all of it these days due to lack of sleep. Can't even function properly in a team so I have to play on my own or a casual team. Shame, I used to be pretty good.
I hope you can get more sleep
I feel like a lot of us have had issues getting into our hobbies at one point or another for various reasons. I hope you can enjoy playing even if it's not quite the same experience as it used to be

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I hope you can get more sleep

I feel like a lot of us have had issues getting into our hobbies at one point or another for various reasons. I hope you can enjoy playing even if it's not quite the same experience as it used to be
Thanks. It's okay I just miss out on all the high end stuff cuz you have to be good.

soakmeinbleach

soakmeinbleach

[he/him] everyone loves you... once you leave them
Feb 10, 2020
i dont have a switch bc i have no money but acnh looks so good i wish i could get it