therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
These tests have been used for a long time to measure ability so it's not just a stupid test. What kind of job do u have?

I don't have one I'm studying ;)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and WayOut
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Whatever your IQ is you strike me as very intelligent :)

No chance! I get by on a wing and a prayer and the miracle of spell and grammar checker... but none of you know that ;-)
You have no idea the number of times I find toothpaste in the fridge or random stuff where it shouldn't be

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, 2 be or not and 3 others
ParamitePie

ParamitePie

Experienced
Oct 11, 2018
My IQ is 138, but it's not like it's done much for me. Hell, I feel like I have dementia half the time.

Reactions: charlottewilts, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My IQ is 138, but it's not like it's done much for me. Hell, I feel like I have dementia half the time.
Were u educated in government school? It might be one reason u didn't reach potential especially for men. Boys don't thrive in that environment because they are restless and hyper. Some girls are too but boys effected more on average. Plus if u were not being stimulated to the level of your iq well this makes u lose interest in learning.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Why the fuck am I up at 5 am lol?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Why the fuck am I up at 5 am lol?

It's lunchtime in EU ;) And I'm usually up at 5 am as well with my fucked up fragmented sleeping schedule

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's lunchtime in EU ;) And I'm usually up at 5 am as well with my fucked up fragmented sleeping schedule
Yea my sleep is not so great lately either.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and Dor
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Translator/teacher... I'm doing languages (german&swedish)

German, Swedish, Polish and English... @therhydler you are not only beautiful but a darn genius too!! :-) ❤️❤️

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've never done the test, those online are inaccurate
I figure if u take the online test, it will at least give u the lowest you can be but it doesn't necessarily tell you the highest it might be since it's not done by a professional.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
ParamitePie

ParamitePie

Experienced
Oct 11, 2018
Were u educated in government school? It might be one reason u didn't reach potential especially for men. Boys don't thrive in that environment because they are restless and hyper. Some girls are too but boys effected more on average. Plus if u were not being stimulated to the level of your iq well this makes u lose interest in learning.
Yes, I was always moving schools and had to go through distance education for the last four years. I was never diagnosed with ADD, however teachers were always distracted by students who needed their attention. The secondary school I went to was in a slum, so there were a lot of kids with special needs (a lot of learning disabilities there), and whose parents were gang members, unemployed and drug dealers. The end result was that I spent a lot of class time reading books and drawing because I would typically finish work before other students. As for distance education, it just provided me with an unreasonable amount of time to play World of Warcraft, especially since I was a latchkey kid. :ahhha:

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
German, Swedish, Polish and English... @therhydler you are not only beautiful but a darn genius too!! :-) ❤️❤️

Awww thanks ♡ but im really no genius... If I were I would figure out how to be happy and share this mysterious knowlegde with you all ;)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lavalamp, ReadyasEver and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I got 127, but the test as such is very limited. I always felt like my mind was lopsided. For instance I am fluent in Dutch and German but I can barely add two and two.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, therhydler and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I got 127, but the test as such is very limited. I always felt like my mind was lopsided. For instance I am fluent in Dutch and German but I can barely add two and two.

Darn you people being good at languages!! Am so envious

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and therhydler
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
I have issues with IQ tests to the point I won't even entertain waving a number around.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Othermind, Chinaski and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, therhydler and 1 other person
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have issues with IQ tests to the point I won't even entertain waving a number around.
The only reason you might ever want to take one is so like if you are interested in pursuing a career, you will know that u are likely to handle the tasks that are required to succeed in it. Many kids now don't know their actual iq and then waste money going to college for a complex job that they never had the aptitude for to begin with only to wind up with debt. The government outlawed iq testing for employers, but it would save a lot of time if employers could just do an iq test. It would also discriminate a lot of people though. College won't make u smarter. Nobody tells anybody this but the smartest people are men at the extreme of bell curve. So women can be extremely smart but we won't ever be as smart as the smartest men due to biological differences. Only 2% of people will have satisfying careers, most people will just have jobs which by definition are mostly unpleasant and u have to be paid to do it otherwise u wouldn't lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
I bet Chinaski has an IQ of 180 at least :ahhha:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, therhydler and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I bet Chinaski has an IQ of 180 at least :ahhha:
Right, it's possible, and these people are very rare. I'll bet Trump has pretty high IQ. Most people would not have been able to achieve the level of success he has without being able to make wise money decisions. Many people who win the lottery end up losing the money because they don't have the smarts to invest and make it grow or do something with it that lifts other people up too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
I'll bet Trump has pretty high IQ.

Probably over average, I highly doubt he is significantly intelligent, you don't need to be a genius to become successful when you're born into endless opportunities.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, waived and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Probably over average, I highly doubt he is significantly intelligent, you don't need to be a genius to become successful when you're born into endless opportunities.
I believe he inherited some money but not more than an average lottery winner. He is an excellent business man and knows how to negotiate. It helped him to be born when our country was more free and smaller government for sure. He only got 1 million to start with and turned it into billions. Most people cannot do this.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and Dor
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
IMG 7895 That's was a great quiz @Johnnythefox

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Well I guess I was wrong, apparently I'm a genius
LoUlKdt.png

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, ReadyasEver and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Johnnythefox
I have to confess... I didn't know any of the answers so I sort of used a pattern similar to my 11 plus - third one down, second one down etc
:-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, therhydler and 1 other person
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018

Mine's not very high I'm afraid but *hugs everyone warmly* <3
If you're IQ is at least in the 90's or above you will be ok in life. Iq is not all that matters, but the way society is set up, I think it hurts people with below 90 iq bc u can't do much employment wise. Pple have trouble following directions at like 83 iq.

I see awuhrrr *curls up a bit concerned and giggles* Ah well <3

I love your comment! You are worth much more that the multitudes of self assessed "high IQ" over achievers and pretentious "intellects" that regularly post tedious drivel. Kindness and a good heart are the most special qualities.

Ohwuh that's very kind of you to say dear you make me warm in my heart thank you for this *wags my tail gratefully*

Mine's not very high I'm afraid but *hugs everyone warmly* <3
Awww dragon xxx the size of your heart is worth far more than anything else xx

Well thank you dear gah the kindness here, I'm going to asplode meaning my butt will explode with poop of happiness later I am sure <3 Sorry readying for bed brain drain frain train >< Train <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I have no idea to be honest. Never wanted to take one and never was asked. I'm a math brain being an engineer most of my life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lavalamp, Misanthrope and 4 others