• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EfiLoneVolon

Mar 27, 2023
One last battle I have to fight. If I walk toward Austerliz, I will live but If I walk toward Waterloo, I will die. My psychological pain is already unbearable but I have to be brave and fight to to the end. I start to prepare myself if the battle go wrong.

Toy

Toy

Let me out.
Mar 12, 2023
Cowardice and tricking myself with too many false positives. Not a lot is actively holding me back, but it would be hard to manage saying goodbye to close friends for the last time before putting effort into completing my method. If it all goes wrong, I couldn't bare to see my significant other's face when I land my own health worse than it already is.

Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
Family, and their closeness.

Not just proximity but relation as well, though once I'm able to get further away I think that'll help them in their recovery process a bit. It's about a year away, my plan to ctb, and as that date comes closer I'm sure I'll have hesitations regarding other things. I very much hope that my resolve stays strong in the long run. We shall see~

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
B

beepbeep588

Mar 6, 2023
I'm just too much of a coward and I wouldn't want my family or dog to be upset.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
My life's purpose, I'm here to cure my girlfriend's depression and cure her insecurities, make her feel cherished as a person even if it destroys me.
I've helped her with her blender 3D modelling and encouraged her to lose weight, she eventually became slimmer, happier and way more energetic, now she earns over 10k$ every month and will soon buy an apartment for me and her to live in, but I'm quite depressed over the fact that I won't get to live with her because I want to pass before that, I hate being a burden and don't want my messy mind trashing her mind and her newly moved-into apartment.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
H

hellobye

Mar 28, 2023
Pretty much just guilt about pain for a few family members and some friends and fear of horrible death / failing and being left severely disabled.

• Hugs