• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
My mother and a small hope that therapy will help me. Although a considerable fear of being left with nothing, that is, of becoming disabled, plays a role here.

aimless_arrow

aimless_arrow

Lost from the very start
Mar 14, 2023
A strange sense of indignation. The feeling of "is this all that my life amounts to?" I want to die so badly but I can't go without having done something meaningful yet (not sure what it is). I keep hoping that all this suffering has to mean something...

Also, my mom would probably not survive the heartache if I killed myself. The least I could do for her is not let her bury her own child.

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm hoping I can help out my friends with life and maybe not have them be so lonely like I have to be. Maybe I can become a better person - who knows. I just don't want others to go through what I did.

wannabesetfree

wannabesetfree

I'm tired.
Feb 26, 2019
Poverty. I can't afford the method I really want. Plus I still need to get things in order. I turn 30 in September, so I plan on going sometime after that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered
D

DerOesi

Killed by Psychiatry
Mar 21, 2023
I really dont know what keeps me alive anymore. I guess its the fear of actually dying. I had OCD and took antidepressats for it and now i suffer from horrible potentially irreversile side effects (sexual dysfunction, emotional numbness, cognitive dysfunction). Antidepressants are actually the thing ehy i am suicidal now. I think they can help some people vut some people can get their lives destroyed by them as well unfortunately

Reactions: qwerty1969
I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
End of term is always hard. Take one thing at a time, don't think about everything you have to do. It'll be overwhelming. Finishing your classes is its own reward. Maybe it comes to naught in the end. But right now, you invested the time and energy. And you likely have the ability to see it through successfully. So you owe it to yourself to be successful.
Thank you!

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I'm a coward and I can self-soothe with drugs and escapism well enough to get by on a day-to-day basis. Just waiting for things to get bad enough where it overpowers my fears and hesitation.

Reactions: Disappointered
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
My daughter. If I were to die she'd probably attempt herself. And she's far too wonderful for me to allow that to happen. Not my wife, that's for sure. She couldn't care the f*%# less whether I live or die.
Are you in a soured, loveless marriage? Dead bedroom? Lack of affection shown? Do you think she is getting affection elsewhere or is just deadened and living on autopilot? Are you on good terms with her or just two strangers in the same house?
1. Mostly, leaving my mum here. I wouldn't want to abandon my friend either but I can't wait til he dies to CTB cuz he is my age.
2. No easy method yet. I need to save up for SN. Drinking it will be another roadblock: SI, etc.
3. As shit is my life is, I have worked hard to amass things: education, material possessions. It is a shame that all my stuff just gets thrown away when I die.

Last edited:
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
The fear of what's on the other side.

Also a lack of money since i cant get to Japan right now to go to jukai to CTB.

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
honestly? hope. that it will get better. it sucks being hopeful when you know you could be let down, that it might be a waste of time, that it won't be worth it if things end up being worse.

ptolemaea

ptolemaea

♱ Sweet, mourning lamb
Mar 27, 2023
i have an appointment regarding psychiatric medication coming up soon. i've already been on fluoxetine and sertraline with no improvement, so i'm not very hopeful. figured i'd try medication one last time

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Well now, nothing really. My resolve is building to the point of doing it. I'm not really even afraid of failing, because it'll be weeks before I'm found. But I promised myself I'd make some beautiful art before I do it. Other than that, I'm looking forward to CTB.

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
Those who already have their method ready, what is it that keeps them alive?
nothing other than the urge and opportunity to do it. Opportunity is traveling in a hotel on my own, and the urge is the urgent need to end it that overtakes me, which comes and goes. But with the right combination, I just want to have everything ready to go. And if I am lucky, I'd be dead in an hour.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie
T

trappedmamma

Mar 27, 2023
Those who already have their method ready, what is it that keeps them alive?
MAID being delayed a year for mental illness (only reason I can claim ATM). Also, a lack of non-violent, guaranteed alternatives. I need to make sure I succeed in CTB as failing would make life even more of a hell as we all know.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
The desire of not ending it on such a losing note. I want some success, I want to win at the game of life for a change before stepping into eternity.

Reactions: cowie
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
it's not that death is difficult. or that methods are scary. obligated to live for others, because i can't push them away. or whatever.

i just can't miss the 4th madoka movie. that's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: JusMe and Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Honestly? Nothing. Just need to plan everything. I need to think of a foolproof excuse to leave and get a hotel on the day itself. Waiting for a couple deliveries to arrive, and hopefully I'll be gone asap

broken_wings

broken_wings

Mar 27, 2023
cowardice and cats, mostly. mostly the second one though. maybe a method that is a little less violent, but i'm sure that hesitation can be bent if push comes to shove

• Hugs
mondaymornings

mondaymornings

always tired
Mar 21, 2023
Ironically it's the fear of death itself. And that's it tbh. I technically "have" other things, but they're not strong enough to really keep me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: JusMe and Scacie
P

pulsar

Feb 1, 2023
Honestly? Nothing. Just need to plan everything. I need to think of a foolproof excuse to leave and get a hotel on the day itself. Waiting for a couple deliveries to arrive, and hopefully I'll be gone asap
Fear. People talk big here but most don't truly want to die. They want the pain to end.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Fear. People talk big here but most don't truly want to die. They want the pain to end.
I suppose that's true. True to me to a certain extent as well. I want the pain to end, and if dying is the way to do it, I will.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
How will you be one of the cool kids here if you're dead?
Wait wait...are you talking about..me? I scrolled through previous posts for context and can't find any so maybe?

I mean...the site we're on. Don't think I'm destined to be here for long lmao.

P

pulsar

Feb 1, 2023
Wait wait...are you talking about..me? I scrolled through previous posts for context and can't find any so maybe?

I mean...the site we're on. Don't think I'm destined to be here for long lmao.
Just kidding, everyone says that. Easier said than done.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Just kidding, everyone says that. Easier said than done.
Yuh. I hate SI oh my god. I think and hope I'm able to go through with it when the day comes. I got sedatives to help. Maybe with enough I'll just fall asleep immediately after drinking the SN. Ofc that has its risks too.... What if I vomited out enough for it to be non lethal, and aren't conscious to drink my backup? So many uncertainties...
Horrible thought but if only the place I'm in has a drug problem lol. Then I'd just be able to buy some heroin laced with fentanyl and go away.

P

pulsar

Feb 1, 2023
Yuh. I hate SI oh my god. I think and hope I'm able to go through with it when the day comes. I got sedatives to help. Maybe with enough I'll just fall asleep immediately after drinking the SN. Ofc that has its risks too.... What if I vomited out enough for it to be non lethal, and aren't conscious to drink my backup? So many uncertainties...
Horrible thought but if only the place I'm in has a drug problem lol. Then I'd just be able to buy some heroin laced with fentanyl and go away.
See thats the only way I would do it. I desperately wish I knew a drug dealer who could hook me up with Fentanyl. Never used it. On'y opiate I've used are percoset and vicodin, so it probably would be easily lethal since I have no tolerance built up.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
I know right? Sadly both percoset and vicodin has paracetamol I think, which isn't a nice way to go.

If I had enough money maybe I'll book a flight to LA, find the sketchiest drug dealer on skid row and ask them for some heroin hahah.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34