• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I'm sorry that happened to you. It's disgusting that they took take away your method. You said it gave you peace - totally understandable. I have two methods and it also gives me peace, knowing I can escape whenever I feel ready. It's a shame your family back stabbed you like that. My mother knows about my suicidality, they know I'm severely depressed. But she doesn't know anything about my methods and I'm not gonna tell them. I just want her to be slightly mentally prepared once they hear about my death.
I promised I wouldn't do anything in their house too- as my step mum told me not too do that . But I don't understand why they took my method away- when I have always been so unloved , unwanted and just hated by them really! Would have been doing them a favour too- which is what I don't understand . It's not because they want me alive - as I have been gone for days - whilstfeeling suicidal and not even had a call or text . It's the final cruel thing to take my more peaceful method away.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Futility, color_me_gone and RainAndSadness