• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Where I'm from, it's highly illegal to open another person's mail.
I would press charges for this if I were you, family or not, I've noticed that a lot of people have issues with leaving people's private mail alone.

Reactions: RightToExit
Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
Now i'm concerned. I ordered some SN off amazon in case I can't do my first method and I live with my family. Will the box say if the contents are dangerous/toxic?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Now i'm concerned. I ordered some SN off amazon in case I can't do my first method and I live with my family. Will the box say if the contents are dangerous/toxic?
The box won't say it is toxic, but the jar does. Amazon does not know what SN is, they just sell and deliver.

JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
As a note, depending on the type you buy on Amazon, since they do not directly fulfill the order (but take orders on behalf of the company that produces it) some cannot be delivered to pickup points like the lockers. It will let you know before you complete the order if that's the case though, it will demand another address to ship to.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Thank goodness
You can buy bleach on Amazon, it comes in a beige card board box, no indication what is in it. You open the box, there is a blue bottle with bleach, with a a safety warning label. Just like that.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Near enough every parcel looks nondescript these days. Or covered with a logo.

Reactions: JimFord99
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry your mother foiled your plan. I don't want to kick you when you're already so down, but you probably should have made camp on that fucking mailbox.

Members living with other people, take note: know what time your mail comes and at least an approximate date of delivery so you can plan to get to the mailbox first.

not being sarcastic, ginger plum, bur where I live, they turn up (if they turn up at all) you could end up with a long wait. YEAH, British Mail, bring it on. I can already visualise the press head lines: post officer prevented suicide by not turning up. Sorry, very sarcastic but true.
That's actually pretty funny. I mean, your mileage may vary, but my mail man comes around 1 pm like clockwork; even if the time varies, having at least an idea of the delivery date and keeping one eye on the mailbox will surely improve your odds.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
That's actually pretty funny. I mean, your mileage may vary, but my mail man comes around 1 pm like clockwork; even if the time varies, having at least an idea of the delivery date and keeping one eye on the mailbox will surely improve your odds.
Hey ginger plum, what country do you live in? Mail service over here is just diabolical and unreliable.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
It's tough to come up with a reason for SN. If you live with people and they don't see a big leg of freshly butchered pork with your SN, saying you are doing home curing will raise an eyebrow.
Well you can't order the meat and leave it hanging around uncured until you get the cureing agent!!!

S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
Exactly. I know of two restaurants which makes their food a little bit more salty than they shoul,to boost the drinks sales.
Just two? I'd be surprised to find two restaurants that *don't*. Hell, they put salt in chocolate and ice cream these days (salty caramel anyone?) :blarg: .

@MeltingHeart: Sorry to hear what happened to you. Hope you don't get admitted. Where I live if, you have to be quite literally on fire to be admitted to a psych ward. Hope the same is true for you. Wishing you all the best.

Last edited:
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
No, not on the outer package. Coming from Amazon, anyone would believe it's legit unless its from Amazon but via a 3rd party vendor like for me. Nothing on the outside but if you open the package, there are toxic warnings all over. Just tell the post person who asks it's specialty himalayan salts.

Reactions: snorli
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
eBay does click and collect on items...
I should have done that! Now the only method l feel comfortable with has gone- plus they also now think i endangered everyone should lives - but bringing a poison into the house- so now hate me even before than before if that was possible- they hate me so much - I don't know why they wouldn't let me keep it- rather than torturing me by staying alive :(
No, not on the outer package. Coming from Amazon, anyone would believe it's legit unless its from Amazon but via a 3rd party vendor like for me. Nothing on the outside but if you open the package, there are toxic warnings all over. Just tell the post person who asks it's specialty himalayan salts.
There was nothing on them outside - just was kinda caught out opening - I fucked up big time !

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Just order it again and click 'collect' next time

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Good chance I might me homeless now too- maybe I"ll have to get some H on the streets or find a high place - not what I wanted to do at all
Good chance I might be homeless now too- maybe I"ll have to get some H on the streets or find a high place - not what I wanted to do at all

• Hugs
S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
Here's a quote from The Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy, one the best books in the history of humankind.

"It is said that despite its many glaring (and occasionally fatal) inaccuracies, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy itself has outsold the Encyclopedia Galactica because it is slightly cheaper, and because it has the words 'DON'T PANIC' in large, friendly letters on the cover."

Hope everything works out okay for you, wishing you all the best.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Here's a quote from The Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy, one the best books in the history of humankind.

"It is said that despite its many glaring (and occasionally fatal) inaccuracies, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy itself has outsold the Encyclopedia Galactica because it is slightly cheaper, and because it has the words 'DON'T PANIC' in large, friendly letters on the cover."

Hope everything works out okay for you, wishing you all the best.
Ha that's pretty funny. I read that book years ago! Thks

• Hugs
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Good chance I might me homeless now too- maybe I"ll have to get some H on the streets or find a high place - not what I wanted to do at all
Your mother is concerned about you potentially killing yourself but she's ok with you being homeless? That seems pretty incongruent.

I'm always amazed at how many members here are Hitchhiker's Guide fans :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios and snorli
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It
Your mother is concerned about you potentially killing yourself but she's ok with you being homeless? That seems pretty incongruent.

It's my stepmum- haven't seen my mum in about 20 years . I think it's been more that the killing yrself thing people would think badly of them - or wonder why I did it whilst living with them- but with homelessness- potentially no one will know & also I'm an adult - so they are within their right to kick me out fo their home - especially now they consider I bought a 'dangerous ' poison into their house - and endangered other people apparently
I've had to get a hotel - just in time! For the night & not sure what will hppen now / next . Can't get hotels forever !! Can only dream I had my SN on me - it would be ideal now & if I don't have an address / running out of money- am so screwed - gonna have to resort to last minute methods

Last edited:
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
I bought a 'dangerous ' poison into their house - and endangered other people apparently
No, not dangerous, unless used a specific way.
It takes a large amount to kill you.
And in the unlikely event someone did swallow that amount, without following an antiemetic regimen,
the body's SI mechanism will puke it up before it kills them.
I suppose they are freaking out because of the poison labels, but really, no endangerment.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Ugh that sucks and I'm sorry to hear about this. As far as what @RightToExit says, I am in favor of getting justice and revenge for the people that have made your life miserable or caused harm to you, but on a more serious note, yes it's important to stand up for one's rights, but also you need to be judicious in how you do it as to not make things worse as they have the power and you oftenly don't. @Thatch Cubes made a good point too, being too aggressive can WORK against someone but I also don't agree with being a total pushover either, meaning allowing them to walk all over and take advantage of the patient because they feel like the patient is some easy target.
You don't have ANY "rights" when people in positions of authority deem you suicidal!!

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
And in the unlikely event someone did swallow that amount, without following an antiemetic regimen,
I suppose they are freaking out because of the poison labels, but really, no endangerment.
Ingesting enough water or table salt can kill you, too, but they're not considered poisonous. All of your points are reasonable; unfortunately, facts and reason don't matter to the unreasonable.

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Basically they called the ambulance people -even though I hadn't taken any and the people
On the phone freaked the fuck out !! Saying if anyone highly toxic- everyone needs to wash their clothes - nearly making everyone go to the hospital& saying that I have put every one in that house in danger !!! - way to make me feel better about myself ! All I was trying to do was get rid of myself so I couldn't cause any more trouble and no one would have to hate me anymore

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Basically they called the ambulance people -even though I hadn't taken any and the people
On the phone freaked the fuck out !! Saying if anyone highly toxic- everyone needs to wash their clothes - nearly making everyone go to the hospital& saying that I have put every one in that house in danger !!! - way to make me feel better about myself ! All I was trying to do was get rid of myself so I couldn't cause any more trouble and no one would have to hate me anymore
That is patently absurd.

It's incredibly irresponsible to cause an entire household to panic over something that's completely benign unless ingested in large doses. It's not plutonium, ffs.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
darkworld15

darkworld15

Sep 30, 2019
Gosh all people know how to do is judge and punish! Unreal. I don't even know you and I'm getting upset.

• Love
Reactions: MeltingHeart and color_me_gone
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm sorry that happened to you. It's disgusting that they took take away your method. You said it gave you peace - totally understandable. I have two methods and it also gives me peace, knowing I can escape whenever I feel ready. It's a shame your family back stabbed you like that. My mother knows about my suicidality, they know I'm severely depressed. But she doesn't know anything about my methods and I'm not gonna tell them. I just want her to be slightly mentally prepared once they hear about my death.