Well I'm going to sleep. Happy new year again

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Ame, Jean4 and 3 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Maxresdefault 3

i've got eggrolls. Chicken and Vegetarian. Just a little something to eat while I'm drinking so that I don't get sick.

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I just did and I hate myself. Oh man I shouldn't have done it now I feel like going on impulse ugh.
Thou shalt not go on impulse, on new years day no less. Eat something sweet and get some sleep, your ex doesn't deserve the space they're taking up in your head

• Love
Reactions: Ame, Worthless_nobody and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I love eggrolls, well technically a variant as I made them. I had them for thanksgiving one year.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
@Soulless_Angel,

View attachment 23107
I am searching for @Soulless_Angel, who I believe promised via RSVP that she would attend and bring her roast and fresh baked chocolate cake. I saw the pics! Anyone see @Soulless_Angel? Maybe she is looking for a cab? Where are you @Soulless_Angel?

I'm in hiding after busting my ankle happy near year to me!!
Wish I could say this was done in epic style but no.... One kids toy hidden under a blanket and this is the result.
IMG 20191231 171837

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Carina, Ame and BlueWidow
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Didn't we kill him?
He sadly resurected. I'm so stupid. This fool treats me like shit and I still love him. It's just pushed me over edge is all. I'll try and be ok. I need to at least make some money for my dog before I leave.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Wish I could say this was done in epic style but no.... One kids toy hidden under a blanket and this is the result.
View attachment 23182
I'm so sorry! That looks very painful. Did you go to the hospital or anything? I'm hoping you at least got some good drugs out of it.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 23182
I'm glad you are here... you are still sexy and happy new year! You are starting it out in style.

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Whoa.... it's 20 till 2020 for me?!? When did this happen and how did I forget?!?

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I'm so sorry! That looks very painful. Did you go to the hospital or anything? I'm hoping you at least got some good drugs out of it.
Nah the hospitals around here have loads news articles stating avoid at all costs due to over capacity so I just necked more rum and this stuff nd had a bath

Happy new year though every one. Hope 2020 brings you the journey you want ✨View attachment IMG_20191230_161128.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
He sadly resurected. I'm so stupid. This fool treats me like shit and I still love him. It's just pushed me over edge is all. I'll try and be ok. I need to at least make some money for my dog before I leave.
You don't love him. You love the idea of being with someone and need human companionship. You have us! We won't treat you like crap! We killed for you!

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, realjunes and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Whoa.... it's 20 till 2020 for me?!? When did this happen and how did I forget?!?
Thanks for reminding me! I wasn't paying attention to the clock either! I've still got two more hours after this one is over though.

Reactions: Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
OUCH !!!! I put out a search party for you earlier @Soulless_Angel. Is this ankle thing a reason to not serve us roast and cake? (actually, that looks terrible, sorry)

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Soulless_Angel and Jean4
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Exciting. Are you going to do anything special at midnight? There's a tradition here where we eat 12 raisins at midnight. Not sure if other places do that too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
5 and a half hours into 2020 for me but I slept through it damn I should have been here

Reactions: Carina and Jean4
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
STOP! HANG HERE, TALK TO US!
I'm trying to be ok. Damn this bpd. Even Xanax isn't saving me from these feelings. I know I can't go now but I am having a meltdown.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Carina and Soulless_Angel